๐ˆ๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐‹๐’ | Brett Ta...

By squirtle1313

๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜. ๐—œ๐—ง ๐— ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ... More

๐ˆ ๐ ๐“ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐” ๐‚ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐
๐€๐“๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐!
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐™๐™’๐™Š

๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š

1.8K 63 13
By squirtle1313

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

𝐈 𝐍 𝐒 𝐄 𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄   𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐖 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, I can drive him to the hospital," Dax said, "I just have to call someone first."

"Do we really need to go to the hospital though?" Liam asked nervously.

"Here is some ice," The nurse handed him an ice pack.

"Liam, I'm taking you to the hospital. Just give me like four minutes to make this call," Dax then stepped into the hall. He pulled out his phone and called Brett.

"Hey," Brett answered, "I'll be out of class in like ten minutes and then we can meet up."

"I hate to be like this, but this kid probably broke his leg at tryouts, and so I am driving him to the hospital instead of coming to pick you up. I'm sorry. It's just these two Juniors were being asses to him the entire time, and I ended up sticking my neck out for him-"

"And now you want to see it through... No, it's ok. I'll just catch a ride with my little sister and Satomi."

"I really am sorry."

"I suppose you'll just have to make it up to me."

"We'll make plans later, and I'll do your math homework."

"Do I want a sixteen-year-old freshman doing my Geometry homework?"

"I'm smarter than you think," Dax crossed his arms.

"I'm going to need the story on how you're still in the ninth grade."

"I'll give it to you later. I got to go," Dax then hung up his phone as Liam hobbled into the hallway. Dax rolled his eyes at the guy's stubbornness.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"It's broken isn't it?" Liam sighed as he stared at his foot.

"It's definitely going to need an x-ray," The doctor shrugged slightly.

"It's broken and it's my fault," Liam brought his hands together and squeezed them.

"They're just insecure assholes, Liam," Dax sighed as he leaned against the wall.

"Either of you wanna tell me what happened?" the doctor tried to look Liam in the eye, but Liam continued to stare at his lap.

"I went up against two juniors," Liam said as he finally looked up, "One of them is captain of the team."

"They were cocky asses who needed to be brought down a peg," Dax corrected him, "Who cares if he's the captain?"

"Liam, remember what we always say. Play smart, not hard," The doctor placed a hand on Liam's shoulder. Dax tilted his head to the side quizzically.

"You mad at me?" Liam asked. Dax could tell that he was slightly afraid of the older male's opinion. Then Dax put it together. Liam mentioned a stepfather and that must be him. If the doctor wasn't his stepdad, he had one creepy doctor, Dax decided.

"No, of course not... Your mom may get mad at me for getting you into lacrosse, but maybe we should both wait for the x-ray before we panic. Trust me, I have more reason to panic than you," Liam and the doctor smiled at each other, "It's not over yet... Wait for the x-ray," He assured Liam as he walked out.

"That's my uh," Liam went to explain, but Dax spoke up.

"Stepdad?" Dax looked up from the foot of the bed he had been staring at previously. Liam gave him a dazed look of confusion, "I know the way dads look at their kids and vice versa. He cares about you a lot Liam. 

The room fell silent after that.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax winced slightly as he heard a loud roar from the floor below them. He wasn't sure why it was sent, but he knew it couldn't have been good. Dax looked to Liam and tried to decide what to do. 

Before Dax could figure it out, they both heard a loud crash. Liam decided to get up and wander into the hall. Dax being the dumbass he is, decided to follow instead of pulling him into the room.

"Hey anyone hear that?" Liam hollered with Dax on his tail. They turned to see a boy covered in blood.

"Shit!" Dax yelled. He scooped his arm under Liam's armpit and helped the boy run. He couldn't do anything in the middle of the hospital with cameras around. 

The boy began to chase them. He was covered in blood and had some form of creepy sharp teeth. Dax had no clue what he was, but it definitely wasn't vampire unless the Augustine society had decided to do more experiments. Dax pulled off his necklace and shoved it in his pocket. He and Liam ran the only way they could, up the stairs onto the roof. 

"Go hide!" Dax said as he turned around and readied himself.

The boy covered in blood busted through the stairwell door, "Phasmatos ossa confractus," Dax muttered. The boy's leg snapped and he let out a wail. Then his arm broke, but that time he roared. Dax pressed his fingers to his temples as he fell to the ground. He let out a small scream.

Dax was lying on the ground like that when the boy had Liam in a chokehold on the roof. Dax was relieved when the door opened a second time. He wasn't sure who it was, but part of him hoped it was someone who could do something for Liam. Dax heard a semi-familiar voice try to reason with him, "Don't do this! We can help you!"

"Wendigos don't need help! They need food!" The boy yelled at him. He turned Liam around. Dax watched as another guy jumped up on there. The boy covered in blood threw Liam to the side, sending him stumbling over the edge. The guy shoved the boy covered in blood to the side and ran to grab Liam. The boy covered in blood tried to pull him off and succeeded. Dax tried to get up, but he was still too disorientated from the Wendigo's scream.

Dax's heart stopped, he thought this place was supposed to be a break from untimely deaths and new supernatural obstacles every day, but apparently, that isn't how life worked and now Dax would have to do research to figure out how his grandmother's grimoires never mentioned a Wendigo.

"I can't hold on!" Liam screamed. Dax watched as an ax went through the wendigo. The guy pulled Liam up and his arm was covered in blood. 

Dax was finally able to recover and stand up in time to watch a man without a mouth walk away. Dax looked to the guy that had helped Liam and saw that his bone structure was all screwy in his face. Dax fought the fresh smell of blood and ran over to Liam.

"Are you alright?" Dax asked as he crouched down next to the boy. He was holding his bleeding arm tightly.

"He bit me!" Liam grunted. As Dax look at the bite, he saw that it was different from any he had ever seen. Dax whipped around and looked at the boy again. The bite resembled a werewolf bite, but it was off slightly, and the guy obviously wasn't a werewolf seeing as it was a full moon and he wasn't a wolf yet.

Then everything went black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax opened his eyes to see a good chunk of the police department on the roof and the wendigos dead body. There was a helicopter circling the roof with a light shone down onto it. He got up and looked around panicked. He walked out onto the roof, and the sheriff walked up to him as the deputy he had just been talking to waved and called for everyone to follow him.

"What do you know about what happened here tonight?" The Sherriff asked him.

"Where is Liam? Where's Scott?" Dax asked as he looked around for the two boys.

"Are you sure you're alright? What'd you see?" The Sherriff asked.

"Tell me everything you know about what happened here tonight," Dax compelled the Sherriff.

"Scott said that Sean called himself a Wendigo. Just he, Sean, and the ax murderer were up here when the ax murderer murdered Sean who apparently has no mouth. Derek should be here to help us figure this out."

"Forget you saw me here," Dax compelled before he walked back into the hospital.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dax walked up to Mason, Violet, and Garrett, "Where's Liam?"

"No clue," Mason said, "You guys remember we're freshman, right? We just got off of a school bus."

"He didn't," Violet said as she looked to Dax.

"Yeah, do you know about anything going down this weekend?" Garrett looked at him expectantly.

"No, if I did, I wouldn't invite you losers," Dax said.

Garrett and Violet chuckled thinking it was a joke, "Ok, movie night at your place," Violet said before she and Garrett walked off.

"You should come too," Mason said as the two lovebirds left them.

"Can't. I already have to figure out a reason for the date I'm going on Saturday," Dax sighed.

"What'd you do?" Mason asked.

"Missed curfew by a couple of hours. My uncle just about had my head."

"What were you doing?"

"Car trouble, but I never checked in with him, so he's on my ass..." Dax trailed off as Liam ran up to them. He looked behind Liam to see if anyone was chasing him.

"Hey, Liam, why weren't you on the bus?" Mason asked.

"Uh, I ran," Liam said.

"You ran three miles to school?" Mason asked.

"I mean, I just started running," Liam shrugged.

"I, for one, am a fan of the dedication," Dax said as he began to think about what happened last night.

"I guess your legs okay. Hey, what happened to your arm?" Mason asked.

"He fell down on the way to the hospital and scraped it," Dax answered when the teen got a little discombobulated. 

"I thought you had car trouble," Mason commented.

"I did. I took him to the hospital when he messed up his leg at tryouts, and then I had car trouble."

Liam leaned over the railing like he was going to be sick, "Dude, are you... are you okay?" Mason asked. Dax followed Liam's line of sight to see Scott. Dax gave him a full-on glare.

"I'll, uh, talk to you later... I gotta get to class," Liam said before walking off.

"Weird..." Mason commented.

"Totally," Dax watched Liam, "Sorry, buddy, but I gotta go finish my homework," Dax clapped Mason on the shoulder before following after Liam.

Dax watched Stiles and Scott corner Liam in the hallway, "We need to talk."

"No, you need to back the hell up, both of you," Liam warned.

"If you just listen for one second, please," Scott tried.

Dax walked up, "Is there a problem, buddy?" Liam just stared at Scott as if he were supposed to say something.

"We need to speak with you alone," Scott sighed as he looked at Dax.

"He stays, or I go," Liam crossed his arms. Dax and Liam just stared at Scott as they waited for him to speak up. 

" Liam... We're brothers now."

"What?" Liam asked as he looked at him incredulously.

"I was beginning to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I really think you've lost it..." Dax sighed.

"Oh, that's..." Stiles muttered from behind them as he stared at the floor.

"What are you talking about? We just met, and you bit me," Liam glared.

"Kinky," Dax commented with a slight smirk.

"The bite... is a gift," Scott said completely unsure of himself. Dax felt physical pain watching him.

"Scott, stop, please, stop," Stiles said as he walked over to Scott. 

"Thank you," Dax muttered.

"You, we are trying to help you, you little runt," Stiles pointed a finger at Liam.

"By kidnapping me?" Liam asked.

"You kidnapped him?" Dax asked as he gave the two juniors a glare.

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay, I aided and abetted," Stiles said quietly.

"Guilty is guilty in court," Dax said as he raised an eyebrow at the juniors. Stiles glared at him.

"Okay, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you, something big," Scott said quietly.

"Nothing's happening to me," Liam ripped off the bandage on his arm and showed the two juniors, "Ok, nothing," Liam walked away.

Scott and Stiles went to follow, but Dax placed a hand on both of their chests and pushed them back to where they had been standing before to stop them from following, "I don't know what you two are, or what you did to him, but you need to lay off. And I need my necklace back."

"What necklace?" Stiles asked.

"It was in my pocket on the roof, and now it's gone. I'll help you with Liam, but I need it back and you both need to calm down with confronting him."

"Why would you be able to help with Liam?" Stiles folded his arms over his chest.

"Because I know a thing or two about what he's going through," Dax answered as he glowed his eyes at the two juniors for a split second before they returned to their usual blue.

"I found it on the roof. It's on my dresser. I can give it to you after school if you get Liam to Lydia's lakehouse," Scott said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey, I know you need a break," Dax said as he walked up to Liam, "Wanna go to a party tonight? I can drive you."

"Whose party?" Liam asked.

Dax went with the first person that came to mind, "A guy I'm into. He wants me to go to this party at his nice house, but I don't want to go alone."

"I'm game," Liam smiled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 47
(๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 142 18
(แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ แด€แดœ ๊œฐษชแด„) แด‹ษชสŸสŸแดœแด€ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ษดแด-ษขแดแดแด… ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข ส™ส€แด€แด›, แด€๊œฑ แดแด€ษดส สŸแดแด„แด€สŸ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ส. สœแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษดแด ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€ษดแด… สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด แด€ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ สŸแดแด„แด€แด›แด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด…๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด€สŸ...
4.9K 209 7
๐€๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐’๐ก๏ฟฝ...
135K 2.5K 36
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† " ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ๐’” " ๐’Š๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š " ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ...