Draco's Hufflepuff

By PolkaDotsrg

Draco Malfoy is an arrogant, rich, overall bully. But what if he never cracked? What if his tough exterior me... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six (spicy)
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three (Spicy)
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty

Thirty Three

1.7K 42 8
By PolkaDotsrg

"Don't take that sweater, you know it makes you itchy." Maggie said perched up on my bed.

"But it's cute..."

She shrugged and I carried on packing my bag. I didn't know what to bring exactly. Besides toiletries and clothes, I couldn't think of anything else.

"Ooh what about a board game!"

Maggie lifted an eyebrow.

"You really think Malfoy's gonna want to do a board game?"

"Well... I don't know, I bet he's never done one." 

"I still can't believe you're doing this." She said with a squeak.

"Me either, trust me."

Jack burst into my room and threw some of my laundry towards my desk chair. 

"Mom said to fold those." He said sliding next to Maggie.

I glared at him. All this time and he still never knocked. 

"I can't believe you. You're a nitwit." I said chucking one of my bras at him.

He dodged it and made a face.

"Hey, that is inappropriate." 

"Says you." I retorted.

"She's right." Maggie agreed nodding.

"I am just the right amount of inappropriate." He argued confidently.

"There is not- just get out, I don't want you in my room."

Maggie nodded again and pushed his shoulder.

"Rude."

He got up and walked out. I slammed the door shut and took a deep breath. 

"What am I doing Mags?" I asked quietly.

"Honestly, you've gone mad, I couldn't tell you." She said with a laugh.

The plan: I had told Jack that I was staying with Neville to help him out with his nana. Staying with a boy, even if it was a good friend, was a big hell no to my parents so I told them I was staying with Maggie. Jack agreed to cover for me, especially since he could "check on me" and shabang with Maggie if you know what I mean. Ew. Whatever. 

Jack was unknowingly covering for me and Draco. 

I finished packing and almost walked out without my glasses. Mom and dad stopped me at the door and mom enveloped me in a big hug.

"Lotion, comb, sunscreen, tampons? Got all of that?" Mom asked.

"gOt AlL oF tHaT?" Jack asked in an annoyingly high pitched voice.

Mom smacked him upside the head and he laughed but was definitely in pain. 

I groaned. "I'm never coming back here."

My dad awkwardly laughed and looked over his shoulder.

"Take care of her Maggie."

"Oh, I will Mr. Westworth!" She replied hastily pulling me out of my house before my parents changed their minds.

Before we even got two feet away Jack had apparated right in front of us.

"What I don't get a goodbye kiss?"

"We have neighbors you idiot." I said looking around nervously.

"I'll see you soon doofus." Maggie said rolling her eyes.

"You better." He cupped her face and kissed her. He kept it going for a while obviously trying to annoy me and I pulled Maggie away from him.

"That's enough you hog." I said.

Maggie laughed and waved at him as I dragged her away.

-

Draco's POV

The house was too dusty. She wasn't going to feel comfortable. Good.

This was a terrible idea. 

I paced around in the grass waiting for a car to show up. 8:30, 9:54, 11:00pm

11:04, She finally showed up.

She pulled her bags out of the car and looked up at me. I offered her a smile but it probably came across as more of a cringe. I was nervous. I didn't know why.

"Well look who finally decided to show up." I said.

"This place is so far away! You're going to kill me aren't you? You're isolating me so you can murder me and hide my body." She said.

"Exactly what I'm doing." I replied rolling my eyes.

"If you even give her a paper cut I will rip out your throat and feed it to my doberman." A voice warned.

Madison or whatever came out of the driver's side and glared at me. I glared right back.

"I wouldn't threaten me if I were you Colburne." I said finally remembering her last name.

"Too late, Malfoy.

"Ok ok, thanks Mags, I can take it from here." Amelia said.

Colburne took her by the shoulders and shook her a bit.

"Don't do anything stupid. Either of you. You know how to reach me." 

Westworth nodded and glanced at me.

"Now get some rest, that was a long drive." 

"Alright, thanks mum."

Amelia hugged her annoying friend and started to walk towards me. She stopped and it took me a second to register that she was waiting for me to go inside and invite her in. My feet felt like bricks all of a sudden. The car backed out and drove away and we were really alone. 

I finally got myself to move and I walked inside. When Amelia walked in she dropped her bags and looked around in amazement.

"Woahh."

"What? Its quaint."

"This is what you call quaint? I feel like I'm in a museum."

"There are a lot of stupid knick knacks my family won't get rid of so yeah."

"It like rustic, but it feels so expensive." She ran her hand across the couch and looked up at a small chandelier hanging from the ceiling. 

It really wasn't much. If this was impressive, she'd probably faint seeing the actual manor.

"Let's see if you can handle me for a few months." I said gaging her reaction.

She smiled and nodded. "Ok."

She was so frustrating. I just wanted her to hate me so we could both move on. This was a terrible, terrible idea. 

"I bet you'll want to leave after a week."

"I bet I won't."

She was taunting me. 

I sat down on a chair in the living room and watched her closely as she admired whatever was interesting to her. 

I would just have to make this a living hell. Show her that this isn't what she wants. I'm not what she wants. She definitely doesn't need me. Then again she would've failed arithmancy without me.. that's besides the point.

"Draco?" She asked.

"What."

"Where should I sleep?" 

Her eyes looked very tired when she looked at me. She yawned and I tried to think of the best thing to do.

"Here." I said pointing to the couch. 

She shrugged and set her stuff by the couch and laid down.

Really? She wasn't going to argue or tell me I was a jerk for making her sleep on the couch when there were two perfectly good beds upstairs? She's probably just really tired and not thinking clearly.

"Well, you can manage by yourself, I'll be upstairs." I said.

She mumbled something incoherent and was already on her way to falling asleep. 

I huffed and pulled a fur throw off of the couch and draped it over her. Just because it always got cold at night... and I didn't want her to nag me in the middle of the night. I hurried upstairs before I could give in to whatever it was my head was telling me to do. I got into bed and covered my face with my hands. This was a nightmare disguised as a dream.

But this wasn't a dream. I was actually planning on spending the summer with her. A filthy blooded, ridiculous and naive Hufflepuff girl who was a terrible liar, has a stupid brother, can't even see clearly, obnoxious and clumsy little... she's too kind, too humble, annoyingly charming when flustered, with her big glassy eyes that could make anyone fall apart... What is wrong with me? I belong in St. Mungos. Maybe we both do. She's insane.

Why is she changing me? Was she really trying to fix me, and was it working? No. I don't need to be fixed.This was a waste of both of our lives. Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 237 35
The war is over. This is a time for new beginnings. This is the time for redemption. When Draco Malfoy receives his letter, he knows he has to go bac...
592K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
101 9 16
When you love someone... you'd do anything for them, right? Amelia and Draco grew up together but not in the way people may think. They hated each ot...
20.3K 269 54
NOMINATED FOR WATTYS AWARD (2022) His finger tips were sending shivers down her spine. Touching every inch of her body. His platinum blonde hair were...