not so one night stand; d.m

By dracoandfredownme

"Because this was just a one-time thing, right?" she raised an eyebrow. "Just a one-night stand sort of thing... More

β€’π–Ίπ—Žπ—π—π—ˆπ—‹π—Œ π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ύβ€’
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣: 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀: π—ˆπ–»π—Œπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 πŸ₯: π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—…π–Ύπ—‡
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟦: π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–½π–½π—‚π—π–Όπ—
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟧: π—€π—‚π–Ώπ—π—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟨: π—π—‚π—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟩: π—‰π—ˆπ—…π—‚π—Œπ—
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 πŸͺ: π—π–Ίπ—…π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–Ύπ—‡
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟫: 𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟒: π—Œπ—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—„π–Ύπ—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟣: π—Œπ—…π—‚π—‰
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟀: π—‰π–Ίπ—‹π—‚π—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣πŸ₯: π—Šπ—Žπ—‚π–Όπ—„
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟦: π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟧: π–½π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟨: 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟩: π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹π—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣πŸͺ: π—π—ˆπ—…π—‚π–½π–Ίπ—’
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫: π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‚π—‹π—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟒: π–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—Žπ—‹
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟣: 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟀: π—ˆπ–Ώπ–Ώπ—‚π–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—…
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀πŸ₯: 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟦: 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟧: π—π–Ίπ—Œπ—„
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟨: π–»π—‹π—ˆπ—„π–Ύπ—‡
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟩: π–Ίπ—‡π—Œπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀πŸͺ: π—Œπ—π—Žπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ–½
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟀𝟫: 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗓
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 πŸ₯𝟣: π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—€π—π—
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 πŸ₯𝟀: 𝖾𝗇𝖽
𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾
‒𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 π—’π—ˆπ—Žβ€’

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 πŸ₯𝟒: π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ–½

5.4K 115 197
By dracoandfredownme

*April 1998*

    A couple of weeks have gone by and the cabinet task was still dropped. Reyna was unable to figure out what her father's improved plan is, but she noticed he's becoming more reckless.

She overheard her father talking with some Death Eaters and they stated that the war was taking place sometime in May, which is only a few weeks away.

The closer the war is getting, the more reckless her father's becoming, and she noticed it immediately.

He got reckless because all he cares about is the power he was going to get once he wins the war.

If he wins the war.

She also noticed the Golden Trio were being discreet about something. Reyna saw right through them, they were trying to find a way to stop Voldemort.

She also saw them sneaking in and out of the Room of Requirements. She knew Harry was teaching them stuff about defending themselves since they kind of latched on that the war was coming.

She still had yet to figure out how she was going to stop her father.

Kill her father.

But she knew she was going to stop him.

Kill him.

Even if she dies in the process.

She still had no clue why she got visions of her father, but she was going to find out. No matter what.

Reyna woke up in Draco's bed, she spent the night in their dorm. One side of her face was buried in the pillow, one arm underneath the pillow whilst the other was by her side. With her free arm, her fingers were entwined with Draco's as his head rested on her back.

She was woken up by movement, he was crawling up to her. He planted kisses up her arm to her neck and she abruptly shoved him on first instinct.

A loud thud.

He fell off the bed.

"Fucks sake- Reyna," Draco groaned.

"Don't fucking do that when I'm sleeping," she spat, keeping her face buried in the pillow as she pulled the blankets over herself.

He stood from the floor, dropping himself on top of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, his chin resting on the curve of her neck.

"You don't love me," he mumbled.

"I never said that," she spoke, her voice was muffled in the pillow.

"Yes, you did," he muttered.

"When did I say that, hm?" she questioned.

"Just now," he stated.

"I love you, Draco," she lifted her head from the pillow, kissing his cheek before dropping her head back into the pillow.

"I love you," he smiled a small, approving chuckle leaving his lips as his grip tightening around her.

She adores how much of a baby he can be sometimes. She loves how easily pleased he gets when those three words slip from her mouth.

She rolled over and her shoulder moved up, smashing his chin. His bottom teeth clashed with his top teeth, making him hiss.

"Fuck- darling, stop fucking hurting me," he groaned as he sat up, massaging his chin.

"Sorry, sorry," she sat up, cupping his face. She placed a kiss on his cheek before pressing a kiss on his lips.

"Shut up, both of you! It's fucking eight o'clock on a fucking Saturday!" Blaise groaned.

Draco and Reyna glanced at each other, laughing faintly. "Come," she pulled him up from the bed.

"Put fucking pants on," he spat.

"Where are my pants?" she questioned, looking around.

"I don't know," he shrugged, yawning.

"Whatever," she huffed, walking towards the door.

"PANTS, REYNA!" he rushed, blocking her from the door.

"Where the fuck are they?" she groaned.

"I don't fucking know," he groaned, running his fingers through his hair.

"Fucking help me look for them or else I'll walk out of here with no pants," she hissed.

"Bloody fuck- check under the fucking bed, yeah?" he huffed.

She walked to the bed, crouching down and she saw her pants. She picked them up and slipped them on. They then walked out of the dorm, going to her dorm.

They walked into her room to see a bunch of books and loose parchment scattered on her bed. It was a bunch of research on trying to find out what the visions she got of her father meant.

"Clean your fucking room," Draco spoke, closing the door.

"No," she shook her head. "It's research," she added.

"I can't fucking stay in here if it looks like this," he huffed, cleaning the mess.

He closed the books, piling them on her desk before gathering the loose pieces of parchment into one neat pile on top of the books. She walked to the bathroom, removing her shirt, and throwing it in the basket.

"Where are you going?" he questioned.

"I'm going to shower," she answered.

"You coming?" she looked over her shoulder.

With no hesitation, he followed her as he tore his shirt off. They both hopped in the shower, the water at lukewarm temperature as they washed each other.

She grabbed the shampoo bottle, but the water made it slip from her hand, and it fell on his foot.

"FUCKING BLOODY FUCK- Reyna, seriously?" he groaned as he picked up the bottle. "That's the fucking third time you hurt me in the last two hours," he huffed.

"It's not my fault," she shrugged.

He glared at her, his lip curled as his jaw clenched.

"What's with the look?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Because you-" he spoke, but got cut off by her smashing her lips into his. She cupped his face, his hands resting on her waist as one of his hands still had the bottle of shampoo in it's hold.

She glided her tongue along his bottom lip, tasting him before nipping softly at his bottom lip. He tongue slipped in her mouth, taking control as they kissed passionately. The water splashed onto their bodies, dripping to their connected lips.

"Does that make it up to you?" she breathed against his lips.

"Mm," he nodded approvingly, pressing a kiss on her lips before squirting shampoo into the palm of his hand.

He turned her around, lathering the shampoo onto her hair. He massaged her scalp and she let her head fall back in pleasure. Her eyes fluttered closed, letting out a sigh of relaxation.

"Est-ce que tu aimes ça, chéri? (Do you like that, darling?)" he grinned amusedly.

"Oui, mon amour, (Yes, my love)" she nodded.

He chuckled as he massaged her scalp some more before washing the shampoo out of her hair. He grabbed the conditioner, squirting some into the palm of his hand before lathering onto her hair. He ran his fingers through his hair, untangling the knots before washing it out.

"Your turn," she turned around and grabbed the shampoo. She squirted some into the palm of her hand before lathering it onto his hair. He let his head fall forward, making it easier for her to wash his hair.

She massaged his scalp, his hands resting on her waist. She washed out the shampoo before squirting some conditioner into the palm of her hand. She lathered it onto his hair, running her fingers through his platinum hair before washing it out.

They washed each other's bodies with body wash before hopping out of the shower and drying themselves. He wrapped the towel around his waist, his v-line was visible. He moisturized her body before dressing her.

He brushed out her hair and put her chapstick on for her before dressing himself. As he was getting dressed, Reyna saw a letter on her desk. She saw that it was from her mum, she opened the letter and read it.

Dear Reyna,

I know you just got back to school a couple days ago, but I need you home immediately. It's an emergency and there's things I need to tell you before anything happens. Get home as soon as possible and don't tell anyone.

Love,
Mum

    Reyna's expression scrunched in confusion as she folded the letter and banished it. "What the fuck is that look for?" Draco questioned, snapping her out of her trance.

Her mum said not to tell anyone and she didn't know why she needed her home, so she thought it was safer not to tell anyone, per her mum's orders.

"Can you stop saying the fucking f-word in every fucking sentence?" she snapped.

"You fucking stop saying the fucking f-word in very fucking sentence," he grinned amusedly as he slipped on a sweatshirt.

Before he pulled the sweatshirt over his head, she quickly grabbed Dreamless Sleep from her desk drawer, slipping it in her pocket. "Let's go," he spoke, putting his hand out.

She grabbed his hand, entwining their fingers as they walked out of the dorm to the Great Hall. They saw Theo and Blaise in the Great Hall, already sitting there. They went to take a seat with them and began to eat.

"What do you guys want to do today?" Theo asked, chugging down his juice.

"Maybe we could just get drunk in the dorm and hangout- just the four of us," Blaise answered.

"Maybe later," Reyna muttered.

"Are you going to the library today?" Theo questioned.

"Uh- mayb- no- yeah," she blurted.

"The fuck's the matter with you?" Draco asked, but his tone didn't match his words. His tone was soft as he placed a gentle hand on her thigh.

"Nothing, I'm fine- just stressed," she sent a reassuring smile.

"Is that why you shoved Draco off the bed this morning?" Blaise snorted.

"Partially," she nodded.

Draco scoffed at her words as he grabbed her hand, entwining their fingers as his elbow rested on the table.

After breakfast, Reyna and Draco went back to his dorm. She walked in and took a seat on his bed as he took a seat too, leaning on the headboard. She sat on his lap, her legs straddling his she planted her hands on either side of his neck, her thumbs grazing his jaw.

She leaned in, pressing her lips against his. His hands moved to her lower back, pulling her in closer until there were no gaps between them. She trailed kisses down his jawline, nipping at his sensitive spots, earning low groans from his lips.

As she pressed open mouth kisses down his neck, she reached for her wand. "Imperio," she muttered.

"What the fuck is this?" he groaned.

She reached into her pocket and popped the cork open for the Dreamless Sleep, looking at him.

"What are you doing?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Drink this," she put it in his hand and he obliged because of the spell.

"Reyna, darling, what are you doing?" he questioned as she got off of him.

He soon fell asleep and she shifted his position, so he was comfortable.

"I'm sorry, I love you," she whispered, kissing his head before apparating back home.

She knew he wouldn't leave her side. He never usually does unless he has to meet with Snape, so this was the only way to go without him tagging along or forcing her to stay.

She ended up in the foyer of her Manor and she walked in the kitchen.

"Mum? I'm here," she called out.

"Oh- wonderful," Aurora sighed in relief as she walked into the kitchen.

"Why did you need me home?" Reyna asked, taking a seat at the table.

"I'll put some tea on," Aurora stated.

Reyna nodded, confused by how her mum was acting. She was acting nervous, anxious even. As soon as the tea was done, her mum served two cups before sitting in front of her daughter.

"What is it, mum? You're making me nervous," Reyna broke the silence.

"There's something I need to tell you before your father's plan takes its place," Aurora sighed.

"Alright, talk to me," Reyna nodded.

Her mum took a deep breath, her hands were visibly shaking as she gulped. "Mum, relax, take deep breaths," Reyna said softly, putting a gentle hand over her mum's.

Aurora took deep breaths before sipping her tea. "You've been asking about why you got those visions of your father and I think it's mandatory that you know," she spoke.

"Alright, go on," Reyna nodded.

"The only way for your father to come back was to link his life to his own blood- you," Aurora started, her voice broke. "One of the Death Eaters linked his life to yours, so you both are now one," she said, shaking.

Reyna was stunned by her words. It all sort of made sense, but it also didn't. "What does that mean?" she questioned.

"It means that if your father dies, you die- and vice versa," Aurora stated, her eyes pooling.

"Your father can't die any other way- but you, Reyna- you're the only one who can kill him. His life is literally in your hands, but you die along with him," she broke into a soft sob, her lips trembled as she covered her mouth with her hands.

Reyna's heart sunk.

She froze.

It took her a minute to process what her mum just told her and once she did process it, it scared her.

It actually scared her.

A lot more than she thought.

Her father's life was in her hands and her life was in his hands.

There was no other way to kill him then for her to do it herself, but she dies with him.

"Father is well aware of this, right?" Reyna finally spoke.

"Mhm," Aurora nodded.

"Why'd you choose to tell me now? Father's plan is only a couple weeks away?" Reyna asked, trying to hide the fear in her voice.

"I was having a hard time trying to deal with it and I knew that if I told you, you'd kill yourself just so the world can be rid of your father- and I just can't lose you," Aurora spoke, tears rolling down her cheek.

Reyna tried extremely hard not to cry in front of her mum, but the sight of seeing her mum cry pained her in ways she couldn't imagine.

Her heart shattered at her mum's words.

She stood from her seat, pulling her mum in for a warm embrace. "I can't lose you, my baby," Aurora sobbed, gripping tightly onto her daughter.

Reyna wanted nothing more than to kill her father, for good, but she'd die. She'd be leaving three people who mean the world to her.

Draco.

Theo.

Her mum.

She'd lose those three people and they would lose her.

Her mum was right about her though, Reyna was one hundred percent willing to kill herself if it meant everyone would be safe from Voldemort.

If it meant he'd die as well.

She pulled away to sit back in her seat, holding her mum's hand. "Don't get me wrong- I love your father, very much- but I just don't agree with his ideas and his ways of things," Aurora sniffled.

"Are you sure there's no other way to kill him?" Reyna asked, her expression was soft.

"No- Dolohov said that you are the only way for your father to die," Aurora shook her head.

"And there's no way to unlink his life from mine?" Reyna asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid not," Aurora shook her head again.

"Oh- alright," Reyna sighed sharply as she nodded. "Mum- listen to me," she said softly. "You are not going to lose me. I will be here with you forever and we will find another way to kill Voldemort, alright?" she said firmly, but sincerely.

She didn't even believe her own words.

She knew to her core that there was no other way and it pained her, but she needed to say it out loud for her mum.

Her mum nodded, a few more tears rolling down her cheeks. "Your father can't know that you know- he never wanted you to find out," Aurora said immediately.

"He won't find out that I know and he won't hurt you- I can promise you that," Reyna said reassuringly.

    Later that evening, Reyna apparated back to Hogwarts. She spent the rest of the day by her mum's side. Her mum fell asleep and Reyna laid with her in her room, holding each other close.

She was just as terrified as her mum was, maybe more.

She understood why her mum didn't tell her, she didn't blame her. She was all her mum had, they were everything to each other. It was always her and her mum for almost her entire life.

She ended up in her dorm, her hands were shaking, letting out shuddering breaths as she walked to the bathroom. She leaned on the counter, both hands planted on the counter as she tried to force herself not to cry.

After a few moments of taking deep breaths she finally got herself to walk out of her dorm and to Draco's.

She didn't forget that she used Dreamless Sleep on him, it was for the best. She walked to his dorm and let herself in to see he was awake.

He was sitting on his bed, fiddling with his rings. His legs were out, one over the other by the ankles as he leaned on the headboard.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" he snapped immediately.

"I had to," she spoke, closing the door, leaning on it as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Where the fuck did you even go?" he stood from the bed and leaned on the bedpost, arms crossed.

"Mum wanted to spend some time with me," she answered, trying to keep a steady voice as she gulped.

"And you had to fucking put me to sleep just so you could go and spend time with your mum?" he scoffed. "All you had to fucking do was tell me and I would've been more than fine with it. Why in the fucking hell did you think you had to put me to sleep for that?" he snapped.

"I didn't mean- Draco- I just-" she trailed off as she sighed, her voice broke.

"I just didn't- I needed-" she suddenly broke into a sob. She dropped her head in her hands and she slid down the door. She tried to stop herself from crying, but the tears kept coming.

Draco's expression softened immediately as he approached her right away, kneeling to her level and picking her up in his arms. He walked them to his bed, holding her in his arm as she cried.

She wrapped her arms around him, burying her face in his shoulder as she sat on his lap. He gripped tightly around her, planting kisses on her head as she broke down.

"I don't know anymore," she sobbed, gripping tightly onto the blonde boy.

"I just- I- I just don't know," her chest stuttered as he voice cracked.

"It's alright, darling. It's alright," he said softly, drawing circles on her back.

She cried in his arms for a little while until she fell asleep. She soon woke up, still in his arms. He was sitting, leaning on the headboard as his arms were wrapped around her.

She felt him draw shapes and lines on her back as he hummed softly. She was on top of him, sitting on his lap, straddling his legs as her head rested against his chest. She lifted her head to look at him.

His icy eyes were already on her.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly.

"Mhm," she lied.

She wasn't fine.

Far from fine.

The only thing on her mind was the fact that her and her father are connected as one. She's the only one who could kill her father.

Only her.

He dies, she dies.

She dies, he dies.

No other way.

Just one.

That one.

It made her heart ache.

"What's wrong? Did something happen with your mum?" he asked, holding her hands in his.

She shook her head as she sighed. "Just stressed," she spoke.

"You need to go easier on yourself, darling," he sighed, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I suppose," she shrugged.

She couldn't tell anyone what her mum told her.

She just couldn't.

She was willing to sacrifice herself for everyone else, but the most important people in her life weren't. She was willing to sacrifice herself if it meant the world would be rid of her evil father. If it meant he was gone.

Dead.

For good.

But she knew they would never let her sacrifice herself. She knew they would try to find another way.

But there is no other way.

She's the only way.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," she said quietly.

"Don't apologize, it's alright," he said, cupping her face.

She flashed a weak smile before wrapping her arms around his neck. He pressed a kiss on her forehead, then her nose, then her cheek, then her other cheek, then her lips.

They laid there in each other's arms for a little bit, talking some before Theo and Blaise showed up. They both had Firewhiskey bottles and a bag of weed.

"Oi! Sweetheart, where have you been?" Theo chimed, putting the alcohol and weed onto the middle of the floor.

"Mum wanted to spend some time with me," Reyna answered, getting off Draco's lap to sit at the foot of the bed.

They all gathered on the floor, forming a slight circle. Reyna sat between Draco's legs, he was leaning on the bed frame. She slumped on him, fingers entwined as his knees were up. Theo and Blaise sat in front of them.

"Y'know, it's rare we ever get to hangout just the four of us considering the circumstances," Blaise mentioned, lighting a joint.

"Tell me about it," Draco groaned slightly before downing a shot of Firewhiskey. "What's been going on with you guys?" he asked, playing with Reyna's hair.

"Well- turns out, Luna and I are not meant for each other," Blaise shrugged nonchalantly.

"Yeah- you never told me what happened between you two," Theo mentioned, taking a hit of the joint.

"We're two different people who want two different things- therefore, we aren't meant for each other," Blaise answered simply, calm and collected.

"That's too bad, mate- but you'll find someone," Draco said, flashing a smile.

"Mm," Blaise nodded.

Reyna was unable to focus on the conversation as her mind flooded with her and her mum's recent conversation.

She didn't know what to do.

Well, she knew what to do, but she didn't know how she planned on doing it without hurting the people in her life.

"Reyna," Blaise waved his hand in her face, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh- what?" she blurted.

"Are you alright?" he asked concernedly.

"Yeah- fine, just- I think I'm going to call it a night," she stammered as she stood.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Draco questioned, looking up at her.

"No- you guys talk and have fun, I'm just going to go to bed," she smiled softly and he nodded. "Goodnight, my love," she kneeled to his level, planting an ardent kiss on his cheek before standing.

"Goodnight, darling. I'll be with you in a bit," he responded.

"Goodnight, boys," she said before leaving the dorm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
133K 1.7K 20
Does what it says on the tin. Some of these I wrote years ago and some of these I wrote last week. No smut
2.6M 44.5K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
[Evans] By <3

Fanfiction

1M 22.1K 71
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included - - "So you're telling me.." I said getting up and making my way over to him. "That if I told you right now...