Sakuatsu Oneshots~

By Sakuatsu4ever

basically just Some sakuatsu one shots and Ye- Also updates are irregular cause I lose motivation easily This... More

Misunderstanding
~Singer Au~
"Its you...?
A/N
The Deal~
A/N
Author's Note
Movie Date Night

Purrrr

5.6K 80 95
By Sakuatsu4ever

Fluff
Also Chokemenishinoya wanted fluff but I'm scared that they might not like this so im not gonna tag them-
___________________________________

Sakusa and Atsumu were walk in back home from the grocery store but Atsumu stopped in front of an alleyway when he heard some whimpering.

He walked inside the alleyway with his Omi following him behind. "Atsumu! We can't go further! Alleyways are dangerous you know" Sakusa exclaimed. Atsumu ignored him and continued walking until he was in front of a box. He crouched down and looked inside the box.

He saw a cat, a black cat. It had more fur at the top of his head so it looked like it was its hair. It was also curly like Sakusa. Atsumu picked it up and it started hissing. It scratched atsumu a bit but it calmed down.

"Don't tell me you're bringing that home" Sakusa said annoyed. "I am but don't worry omi! I'll take care of it and I'll clean it too!" Atsumu replied. "Tsk.. You better" Sakusa said before walking out th alley, atsumu following behind, carrying the cat in his arms.

~time skip~

When they got home the Ravenette walked towards the I kitchen to cook while Atsumu walked to their bathroom to clean the cat.

Atsumu got a small tub and he started to fill it up with water. While waiting, he prepared the things he needed to wash the cat. Once the water was done, he tried to put the cat in the water but the cat hissed at him and scratched him.

Sakusa finished cooking dinner and he walked towards their bathroom and saw Atsumu struggling to clean the cat. "Omi I need a little help here!" Atsumu exclaimed. "Theres no way I'm touching that thing" Sakusa replied.

Atsumu pouted and continued to struggle cleaning the cat. Sakusa sighed and walked over to them, "fine I'll help". With that, they both cleaned the cat until it was sparkly clean.

Atsumu smiled happily while drying the cat "Thank you omi omi!" He said and the Ravenette just replied with a 'tsk'.

When he was finished, he carried the cat towards their bedroom, Sakusa following behind. Atsumu then placed the cat on a mat and the cat just curled into a ball. "Hm... What should we call you?" Atsumu said while tapping his pointing finger at his chin. "Aha! Let's just call you Kiyo! Especially since you look like omi" he said happily, the cat just meowed in response. Sakusa sighed and just said "go take a shower then let's eat dinner." Atsumu smiled at him and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower while Sakusa went to set the table.

When Atsumu finished changing, he walked over to Kiyo and patted its head while walking over to the dining room.

~Time skip~

The couple finished eating and they were both at their bedroom. Atsumu's lying down on the bed while scrolling through his phone. Meanwhile, Sakusa was listing the things they need to buy for Kiyo.

Kiyo was walking around the room then he spotted something above their bedside table. It started to scratch the cloth, trying to make the small box fall down.

There was a not so loud 'thud', the couple looked at where it was from and saw Kiyo getting a mask from the box with sparkly eyes. Kiyoomi immediately walked over to Kiyo and took the box. He looked at the cat and saw it staring at the mask it got with sparkly eyes. Sakusa sighed and picked Kiyo up then he walked towards the bed before putting it down.

Atsumu just watched as Kiyoomi fixed the mask, picked up Kiyo and putting him down on the bed. Atsumu sat up and Kiyo walked towards atsumu's lap and curled up in a ball, still holding a mask. Atsumu giggled and looked at him in awe then he started caressing Kiyo.

Kiyoomi watched as Atsumu caresses Kiyo feeling a little mad.
He got annoyed so he decided to  continue what he was doing.

After a while, Atsumu had already fallen asleep with Kit by his side. Atsumu was laying sidewards and Kiyo was beside him, curled up in a ball. Atsumu's hand was still on top of Kiyo, Sakusa admits that they are cute but it should be him who's atsumu's cuddling right now. He let out a 'tch' before fixing his things then lying down on the bed. He then soon drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~

2 weeks have passed and Atsumu payed more attention to Kiyo then his own boyfriend which made Sakusa frustrated. He wanted to get rid of the cat but it would Atsumu would get mad and sad.

.
.
.

@Atsu<3
Aww my baby wants food 💕

58.6k likes | 44.2k comments

@BokuOwl
He's so cuteee, he looks like Sakusa!

~~~~~~~~~~

Sakusa saw Atsumu's post and he was furious. He was supposed to be Atsumu's baby not that cat. He walked over to the kitchen where him and Kiyo where. He saw Atsumu taking pictures of Kiyo.

He stomped over to atsumu, grabbed the back of his shirt, and pulled him towards their bedroom.

He threw Atsumu on the bed and started to kiss him roughly while taking of his clothes.

(Pfft- jk- am not writing smut yet)

Once they reached their bedroom, he let go of Atsumu's shirt. Atsumu groaned and looked at him confused. Sakusa faced Atsumu and wrapped his arms around him. Atsumu heard him mumbling some stuff like "stupid cat" "you're mine." Atsumu's heart fluttered, he never expected his Omi to be jealous of a cat. Atsumu chuckled and hugged his lover back.

~~~~~~

After a while, Atsumu and Sakusa were cuddling on their bed. Atsumu was on top of Sakusa with his head below his lover's chin. Sakusa's hand is wrapped around Atsumu while the other one caresses the blonde's hair.

"Atsu?" Sakusa called "Hm?" Atsumu replied. "You love me more than the cat right?" the spiker asked which made Atsumu giggle then before replying "Ofc Omi! I can't believe you got jealous by Kiyo!"
"Tch.. Its your fault, you paid more attention to him than me" The raven-haired boy growled
"Aww I'm sorry omi, I'll pay more attention to you from now on!" He replied while smiling. "You better" Sakusa said before kissing Atsumu's forehead.
After a while, they both drifted to sleep.

✨Bonus✨

Kiyo finished eating and looked around to find Atsumu but he couldn't so he walked around their apartment. He saw box of mask on a table and jumped to a chair then jumped to the table. He got a mask and looked at it with sparkly eyed. He admired it for a while before going down the table. He walked back to his bed and curled up in a ball cuddling the mask then he went to sleep. (I have a picture of Kiyo holding a Mask with sparkly eyes but I can't find it ╥﹏╥)
___________________________________

Welp hope y'all enjoyed and thank y'all for 700+ reads 💕
Hope y'all have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots 🔞¡smut! you have been warned! ⚠️¡angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨¡fl...
74.5K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
125K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
18.3K 205 17
first book :DDD 🫶🫶 Mostly fluff or drama sometimes smut or slight nsfw for you guys<33 Maybe angst cuz my heart can't handle it😭 🫶💌🫶‼️ 🍋 - smu...