Danmachi:a new face

By acroyang

Acro was just a normal adventurer. as his adventures continue he finds that he isn't as normal as he thought... More

Chapter 1: a new world
chapter 2: the hestia familia
chapter3: the dungeon
chapter 4: my first day as a adventurer
chapter 5: monsterphillia
chapter 6: a silvery showdown
chapter 7: the supporter
Chapter 8: my old home
chapter 9: a surprise encounter
chapter 10: life or death
chapter 11: old freinds
chapter 12: the unused treasure
chapter 13: the middle floors
chapter 14: lost
chapter 15:rescue mission
chapter 16: the Goliath
chapter 17: the 18th floor
chapter 18:the 18th floor (pt 2)
chapter 19: cant even get a rest
chapter 20: the black Goliath
chapter 21: loosing hope
behind the scenes
chapter 22: the Apollo familia
chapter 23: mysteries
chapter 24: more problems
chapter 25: back at home
some backstories
chapter 26: crystals
chapter 27: the sleepy hallows
chapter 28: memories
chapter 29: dungeon raid
chapter 30: save Lili
chapter 31: Artemis mansion
Chapter 32:the war games
chapter 33: Hestia mansion
chapter 34: School
chapter 35: Magic
Chapter 36: the past (part 1)
Chapter 37: The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 38: Familia Files
Chapter 39: Those Days
Chapter 40: Spirit Flame
Chapter 41: Monster House
Chapter 42: The Killing Stone
Chapter 43: The Fall of the Ishtar Familia (Part 1)
Chapter 44: The Fall Of The Ishtar Familia (Part 2)
Chapter 46: Mysterious Monsters
Chapter 47: The Ruin Of Elis
Chapter 48: Fragmented Trust
Chapter 49: EVRYTHING IS FINE
Chapter 50: The Battle For Artemis
Chapter 51: She's Gone
Chapter 52:Just A "Normal" Day
Chapter 53: Just A "Normal Day"
Chapter 54: Kaede
chapter 55: Pain
Chapter 56: Fragmented Memories
Chapter 57: Kaede's Journey
Chapter 58: Clues
Chapter 59: Talking Monsters
Chapter 60: Aoi (Part 1)
Chapter 61: Aoi (Part 2)
Chapter 62: Tamed Monsters
Chapter 63: The Guild's Request
Chapter 64: Cave Of The Talking Monsters
Chapter 65: Xenos
Chapter 66: Familiar Voices
Chapter 67: Surtr
Chapter 68: Bodyguards
Chapter 69: Noice
Chapter 70: Passageway
Chapter 71: Controlled
Chapter 72: A Red Gem
Chapter 73: The Surface
Chapter 74: Black Minotaur

Chapter 45: The Holy Moon Festival

257 1 0
By acroyang

"Umm Miss Hestia, where is the Grey Ghost." Saki asked.

"He's uhh. How do you put it? He's unavailable."

"How unavailable?"

"Mentally."

"Acro, c'mon. Lets go."

As I opened my eyes, I saw Rem and Natsuki. I just couldn't believe what my eyes are seeing.

"Y-You're both alive right?"

"Of course we are alive." Natsuki grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my room. "We're gonna miss the Holy Moon Festival if you don't hurry up."

"Yeah, lets go." I replied while wiping a tear from my cheek. 

As I took one step from my room I saw everyone Including Aki.

"Alright, everyone's here. Lets go." 

When we arrived at where the festival was being held, the smell of various types of food overcame everyone's sense of smell.

"This smell never gets old." Hestia shouted happily.

"Yeah, I guess that it does never get old."

LATER

"And that's why I prefer the cold over the heat." I said as I finished up my rant about my temperature preference. 

We stopped at this crowd of people, in the middle of this crowd there was a stage with Hermes and two weapons that where stuck in a small pile of blue crystals. One of the weapons was a spear while the other was a sabre.

When we got into the crowd we found a familia face. 

"Hey, Aiz." I gave Aiz a little pat on the back. 

"Oh hey Acro."

"Who's that behind you?" I pointed at the Elf that stood behind her.

"My name's Lefiya. I take it that you're the Grey Ghost." The elf replied in a harsh tone. She was practically radiating some kind of resentment.

"Okay, who's ready to take this challenge. You never know, you might be the one to pull these weapons out."

"C'mon Aiz, we gotta try that out!" Lefiya pulled Aiz away and ran up the stage.

"Oh, we have the sword princess and Lefiya from the Loki familia. Lets see if they can pull these weapons out of these crystals. 

Lefiya grabbed onto the spear while Aiz grabbed onto the sabre. Lefiya seemed to be really struggling to gull out the spear while Aiz just let go of the sabre.

"I cant do it." She stated.

"This spear wont even budge."

"Oooh even the sword princess cant even do it. Which pair is ready to follow up after that."

"How about we let our bigshots in our familia take it on." Aki said as she gave me a little push.

"If a level 6 and a level 4 cant do it, there's no way that a level 2 and a level 3 can do that." Lefiya stated.

"Fine, if I can get that sabre out with one hand, you have to give me one million valis. If I cant, I have to give you one million valis."

"As if you could do that, fine I will give you one million valis if you can do that." Lefiya held out her hand to confirm the bet. 

right as we finished shaking our hands, both Hestia and Aiz said "What if you're wrong. You know that I'm/Loki is not going to help you with that."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said as Bell and I walked up onto the stage. 

"You wanna take a shot at this?" Hermes asked.

"Yep."

"It looks like it's your lucky night, we have even more rising stars trying this challenge out! We have the Grey Ghost and the Little Rookie!"

Bell went over and grabbed onto the spear while I grabbed onto the sabre with only one hand. 

"Quick question before I start, can we use magic?"

"No, you are not allowed to use magic. That aside, you may start."

Almost instantly, Bell freed the spear from its crystal prison. 

"There's one weapon gone. Can the Grey Ghost do it. He seems to be using only one hand to get it out."

As I tried to pull the sabre out of the crystals, I focused all of my power into my hand and began to pull. Almost instantly I felt a surge of energy enter my body and the crystal shattered, freeing the sabre. 

Right after I collected my thoughts, I looked right at Lefiya and gave her the most smug look. 

"Hermes, can I Use the mic for a sec?"

"Sure." He replied

"Some of you may be wondering why I used one hand. Well lets just say that Someone owes me one million valis. That's all, I have to say. I hope you have a great Holy Moon Festival." I handed the microphone back to Hermes.

"Well, it's now time to show the sponsor of this event. That made this world trip possible."

"Wait, I just won that?"

The crowd was split, revealing a very familiar face that I wasn't expecting to see.

"M-Artemis?"

"Artemis!? Is that you Artemis?" Hestia exclaimed happily.

Without a word she started running. Running right past Hestia and jumping onto Bell and Me.

"Hey! Artemis can you get off of both of us?"

LATER

"If you missed me so much, then why didn't you tell me? And why are you all over Bell now?"

"But, I really wanted to meet my Orion." Artemis stated.

"Excuse, me? This is your Orion!" I manifested Artemis's Arcanum. 

"Acro, come here for a sec." Hestia hastily pulled me into another room. "I know that she has changed, but I didn't know she changed this much."

"Well I can assure you that this is the first time I've seen her act like this." I replied in a matter of fact tone. 

"So what do we do?"

"Why would I know." We both walked back into the room with Artemis and Bell.

"Okay, knowing you, you probably gave us these weapons because you need help with something."

"Yes, I need help with something. C'mon we're going out tonight."

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"I'll tell you on the way."

When we got to the walls of Orario, we met up with Hermes who gave us all a new set of clothes. 

"What do you think about these outfits? They were made my the renowned travel specialist; me!"

"Yeah, yeah Hermes, these are real nice outfits."

"So, what's the plan now?" Hestia asked.

"Here they come."

A large shadow covered everyone in the surrounding area. As we looked up, we saw a few dragons flying above me. Then a person in a elephant mask jumped off of one of the dragons. 

"Ganesha!?" Hestia exclaimed.

"Yes, I an Ganesha!" He replied proudly.

"So we're riding on these dragons?" Natsuki pat one of the dragons on the head. 

"yep, I asked Ganesha to see if we could borrow these." Hermes replied.

"You can take the dragons, I got this." I pulled out a crystal from my pocket and threw it onto the floor. The crystal shattered on impact and let out a large puff of smoke and out of the smoke came out a sky trilobite. "You are free to come on whenever you want."

"Well it looks like we are ready to go."

"How long will it even take to get there?"

"About a week."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.1K 61
After transmigration or maybe reincarnation, Torajirou Shiro is adopted by a man known as the 'God of War.' Despite possessing immense magical power...
4.8K 66 11
Published: Nov. 4, 2020 4:22 PM (BEWARE THIS CONTENT CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE READING) He is forsaken in the presence of the gods, yet he is still reje...
64.8K 1.7K 12
An immortal but not a God. He opened a noodle specialist store and met a kid going down the path of an Avenger and...took her in until she found a Fa...
12.6K 612 58
A 27-year-old American named Ryan was doing his usual morning run through a forest in the United States Midwest when he was attacked by a magical orb...