Made in the A.M โœง grey's anat...

By -chosenone

"๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–.๐™ข." mackenzie... More

introduction
edits
[season one]
one. hello seattle
two. high hopes
three. night changes
four. apologize
five. tolerate it
six. the way i loved you
seven. dear future self
eight. talk me down
nine. we are young
ten. treat people with kindness
eleven. the night we met
twelve. fix you
thirteen. fallin' all in you
fourteen. circles
[season two]
fifteen. i forgot that you existed
sixteen. cruel summer
seventeen. adore you
eighteen. old me
nineteen. through the dark
twenty one. youngblood
twenty two. hardest to love
twenty three. right where you left me
twenty four. jealousy, jealousy
twenty five. stitches
twenty six. broken home
twenty seven. 1 step forward, 3 steps back
twenty eight. wasted
twenty nine. in my blood
thirty. strange

twenty. what a feeling

4.1K 188 17
By -chosenone

[ 2x04 deny, deny, deny - part 1 ]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mackenzie took another shot before throwing the dart. It clanked to the floor again.

Alex chuckled as he went and picked up the darts. "You're good at a lot of things, just not darts."

Mackenzie rolled her eyes. She signaled Joe for another shot. "You're not better than me." Alex threw the dart and hit a bullseye. "I hate you."

"You love me," smiled Alex. He hit the other two perfectly. "I'll teach you, okay?"

Alex retrieved the darts and placed them in Mackenzie's hand. He put one hand on her waist while the other guided her hand. "Just line it up with the middle. There. Now, just use enough force to keep it straight through the air to hit the target."

Mackenzie tried to focus on his instructions, but his hand kept finding the exposed part of her back. "Okay, but you need to take your hands off of me. No distractions."

Alex lifted up his hands. "Sorry that I'm so hot."

She shook her head and repeated Alex's words again. She threw the dart. It hit the very bottom, but hey, it was on target. Alex cheered her on. "Great! Now, just a bit more force."

Mackenzie did as told and it hit closer. "Oh my god."

She twisted the final dart in her hands and released it. It hit the bullseye. She screamed a bit more louder than she should've, drawing attention from people around her. She didn't care. She jumped into Alex's arms and kissed his face multiple times.

"Hey lady, it's just a game!" A guy from the booth next to them complained.

Mackenzie flipped him off while Alex said, "Drink your drink before I smash it in your face."

The guy grumbled and continued to talk to his friends.

Mackenzie let Alex put her down and she grabbed his hand, dragging her to the table with her friends.

"I'm going to get us a round of shots. On me," she told them.

Meredith raised her glass. "Thank you Alex for teaching her darts."

Izzie handed Alex a glass. "I got you scotch. I hope I got your order right."

Alex took the glass and sipped it. He made a disgusted face. "I like scotch on the rocks. Get better hearing next time."

Mackenzie would usually scold Alex for being rude to someone, but she kept her mouth shut. She knew what Izzie was doing and she didn't like it one bit. Not wanting to make a scene, she went over to the bar and ordered five tequila shots.

"Coming right up," said Joe.

Mackenzie glanced over and saw Derek and Bailey at the bar. Her and Bailey made eye contact, her superior rolling her eyes.

Derek looked over. "Kenzie! Want a drink?"

"I'm good, thanks Derek." She noticed his stressed demeanor. "What's wrong? Trouble in lady paradise?"

Bailey sipped her drink. "You got that right."

Derek sighed. "They both kissed me tonight."

"Meredith was probably better," stated Mackenzie.

"Here's your drinks."

Alex came up behind Mackenzie and took three of the shot glasses. She smiled at him thankfully.

"Don't be hungover on rounds tomorrow!" scolded Bailey as Mackenzie took the rest to the table.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was the next morning and Mackenzie was a bit hungover. She took multiple pills to get her head straight for the day.

"I want everyone focused today. With Cristina out, we're short an intern, and I have a feelin' it's going to be one of those days. And Karev, see the chief by the end of the day."

"What for?" asked Alex.

"Do I look psychic to you?" countered Bailey. "He's the chief, he asked you to go. So go."

Meredith nudged Mackenzie. "What did your boyfriend do now?"

Mackenzie shrugged. "I have no idea."

"Maybe he gave the chief syphilis," joked George.

Mackenzie ignored his comment and continued to follow Bailey. She needed to pay extra attention today with Cristina gone, but the mysterious reason for the chief wanting Alex kept poking at her brain. Was he disrespectful to a coworker? A patient? No, it couldn't be that. Mackenzie was with Alex for most of her time these past couple of days.

As if sensing her worry, Alex glanced back at her. He gave her a reassuring nod, promising that it was nothing serious, so he thought. Mackenzie composed herself, changing back into work mode.

They entered a room, filled with nurses and doctors listening to the patient talking about her adventures.

Bailey huffed in annoyance. "I'm sorry. Did I miss the bell for social hour? Tales of missionary life."

"You're a missionary?" asked Izzie as she went to the patient's bedside.

The patient shook her head. "No, my parents. We traveled a lot. They still do."

"This is Dr.Burke's patient," presented Izzie. "Kalpana Vera."

"Kalpana," she corrected Izzie. "Named by villagers in Nepal."

"Uh, she presents with multiple syncopal episodes and ventricular arrhythmia."

"So you've been passing out?" clarified Bailey.

Kalpana nodded. "Yeah, and having palpitations."

"Past medical history of rheumatic heart disease with mitral valve stenosis," continued Izzie.

"Dr.Stevens, what are the primary causes of ventricular arrhythmia?" asked Bailey.

"Valvular disease, mitral valve prolapse, stimulants, drugs, and metabolic abnormalities."

Instead of Izzie answering, she turned around to see Cristina in her hospital gown and IV stand. Mackenzie shook her head, trying not to laugh.

"Out," stated Bailey.

"I'm fine."

"Out. You better be in your room by the time we round on you," warned Bailey.

Cristina rolled her eyes. "And when will that be?"

"In fifteen seconds."

Cristina grudged out of the room. Mackenzie had to cover her mouth as a bright pair of pink underwear was flashed to them.

"Nice panties, Yang," chuckled Alex.

Cristina turned around and glared at him. "This is not the ass you should be looking at!"

Mackenzie gave Alex a little swat on the arm as she walked out. "Yeah, don't you have a girlfriend?"

"I was just being funny," mumbled Alex.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Mackenzie was assigned as Cristina's intern for the day. It consisted of pages from her just so she could distract her mother or pulling Cristina back to bed. Needing a break, she staked out in one of the closets, organizing all the supplies to pass time.

The door shut quickly behind her, making her jump and drop a couple of packages.

"Sorry!"

Derek picked up the discarded supplies and placed them on the shelf.

Mackenzie eyed him. "How did you know I was in here?"

"George saw you go in here," he answered. He pulled out a rolled up piece of paper from his waistband and handed it to her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Divorce papers."

Mackenzie bit her lip, scanning the document. "Wow. I didn't think Addison was going to cave in."

Derek nodded. "Yeah, me too. But, she has no more patients and she can finally be gone."

Mackenzie sighed. "I wish I believed you when you said that."

"What do you mean?"

"There's just a tad bit of hesitance in your voice," she pointed out.

"No there's not," protested Derek.

Mackenzie got a pen out from her pocket and handed him the divorce papers along with it. "Okay. Then sign the papers right now."

Derek took the paper and pen, placing it on the wall to sign. The pen reached just an inch above the paper before he stopped.

"Mhm," mumbled Mackenzie.

She pushed past him to get out of the closet.

"Kenzie, come on! She's my wife. It's weird signing these," Derek tried reasoning.

Mackenzie snatched her pen back from Derek. "Meredith doesn't deserve this."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

mackenzie is definitely team merder for life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 15.9K 90
โshe lives in daydreams with me, she's the first one that i see and i don't know why, i don't know who she is.โž โ†ณ...
337K 8.4K 41
Jade's life had never been perfect and she figured it never would be. A new start in Seattle was just the change she needed, she just wasn't expectin...
24.1K 1.3K 13
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the daughter of well-known surgeons begins her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital lexie grey x taylor howell (oc) jackson avery x ta...
353K 5.5K 86
๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ || ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ in which grace donahue, a surgical resident who moves to seattle, falls in love with a certa...