Just A Visit...

Door moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 18

5.6K 142 121
Door moonlight_01119

A/N: I like how I said no more daily uploads... yet here we are. Anyway 2 things. a) my dad told me I need a hobby because all I do is lay in bed... how do I tell him I write about 2 straight men that are in a complicated relationship, and also write about them having sex... b) thank you guys for 7.3k reads<3 I love you all:) Enjoy Dream being the big brother we all wish we had.

A few days have gone by sense Kat had told Nick and Clay about what happened with Melissa. She took their advice and talked to her, and it went so much better than she had even began to imagine. In fact, they're going on a date today. She had been staying at Dream's house for the past few nights as well, talking to him about what she should do and all that. He had agreed to take the two of them to the movies and lunch afterwards. 

"You're not going to be like, hovering over us the entire time, right?" Kat asked, wanting her date to go good. 

"Of course not, who do you think we are? We'll sit somewhere else at the movie and get a seperate table across the restaurant for lunch. I'm only going to be there because neither of you can drive," Dream explained. 

"Ok, good," Kat relaxed, mind racing with thoughts of how the night would end. Maybe Dream would let the two stay the night at his house. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. "Hey Clay."

"What's up," he responded. 

"Can like, Melissa stay the night here? If not that's fine I totally understand, but like I'd love you so much more if she could," Kat was smiling at her brother, giving him puppy dog eyes in hopes that he'd say yes. 

"Same rules apply that you gave me and Nick. No fucking and I'm fine with it," he said. Kat was shocked, expecting him to say no. 

"Are you being serious? Holy shit," she was ecstatic. 

"Yeah, I mean why not? I know mom wouldn't let you if she knew what was going on between you two, and I am the best brother in the world so," he laughed at himself. "I did the same before I came out. Just... don't take advantage of it, alright? I want you to be happy and have fun, just don't over do it." 

"Deal," she smiled at her brother again, and he went back to editing the video he was working on. Sap was out at the store, and probably getting food because he mentioned that he was hungry before he left. Kat laid back down on the bed and went back onto her phone. 

"Also, Kat," Dream spoke up after a few moments of silence, taking his headphones off and turning around to face his sister. 

"Uh oh," her expression dropped, knowing that he was going to be asking something serious sense he turned around. "What'd I do?"

"Oh, nothing I just wanted to talk to you about something," Dream laughed at his sister being so worried. "It's a few things, but might as well talk while Nick is gone."

"It's about him, isn't it?" she smirked. "Planning on asking him to be your boyfriend?"

"I've always thought about it, I just don't know how," Dream explained. "I haven't found the right time or the right moment to, and he said that any moment will be fine, but I just don't know."

"I mean, it's pretty obvious that both of you are into each other, just take him to dinner or somewhere special and ask. I doubt he'll say no," Kat explained. 

"I just- what if he isn't serious like he says? I'm scared to commit to anything because of what Khai did and I know I can trust Sap, I have for the past 10 years, but what if something goes wrong?" Dream felt defeated. His own anxiety was getting the best of him. 

"Clay, I've seen the way he looks at you. The 'awe' type of look when you do something relatively impressive. That man is falling in love with you, whether he realizes it or not," she reassured, smiling to hopefully brighten the mood. 

"You really think?" Dream asked, still overthinking the entire situation. "We've only gone out once, and yes that night was fucking amazing, I just don't know if he's ready either."

"The best thing to do would to talk to him, just like you told me to do with Melissa. Talk it over at lunch, get a feel for his emotions and go from there. If he's not ready, he'll tell you and you guys can just keep going like this," she explained. 

"Ok, ok yeah that makes since," Dream relaxed his body, sitting back in the chair and taking a deep breath. "Now, for the other thing."

"Oh god, I'm scared now," Kat sighed.

"Ok, well you told me how you and Melissa were drinking, right? I mean I'm a little upset but I can't say anything because I drank at your age, but I just want to make sure you guys are being safe with it. Like, if you're doing drugs or something too, I want you to be safe with it," his voice trailed off. 

"Ok, continue," Kat encouraged. 

"I just, ok look don't tell ANYONE about this, but if you're ever curious about something, come to me please? I'll probably give you shit about it, but I want you to be safe," he explained. 

"So, let me get this straight. You, my older brother Clay, is offering to be my own personal plug?" Kat asked, laughing at herself a little. 

"No! Well, kind of, but like it's nothing I'd do regularly. Obviously. If I were to buy you something I'd want you to pay me back, and you'd only be able to have it here and use it here so I can play it off as mine if Ma came over or something," he stated. "But it's nothing you can tell anyone, alright? I don't want her somehow finding out and not letting you come over anymore." 

"Understood," she said. "So like, if I wanted to smoke weed you'd buy it for me?" 

"I mean, I'd buy some for myself and let you use it, yes. But I won't be buying you your own fucking bong or something," he explained. "I've used bud a few time, and yes it was fun, I got way too high, but I was with Nick and George one time so it was ok." 

"So you're telling me, you've smoked before?" she asked. 

"Of course I've smoked before, are you dumb? Mom caught me and Khai high as fuck one day," he giggled. 

"Oh my god, you are stupid," she shook her head. "But like, what would you say about me asking for something for me and Mel tonight..." 

"Kat," he sighed. "Something for you is one thing, something for someone else is a lot. I don't want her to get hurt and have to explain to her parents that she got wasted and hurt herself at my house and not let you guys hang out anymore." 

"Clay, we've drank before, she's smoked before, we'll be fine. If you don't want to that's fine, it was just an idea that I know she'd enjoy," Kat looked upset, but it was an answer she was expecting. 

"So, like you wanted to drink, correct? What if I got you guys really light edibles or something, so you're high but nothing huge, would that work?" he asked, not wanting to do anything too big but still let her have fun. 

"Like, you're being serious?" Kat perked up. 

"Yeah, but like don't tell anyone. Tell Melissa you got them from someone else, don't tell Mia, don't tell Parker or any of your friends. This will be an us thing, got it?" his voice was stern, not wanting any miscommunication. 

"Yes, fully understood," Kat responded. 

"Then fine, I'll get something while you guys are at the movies," he sighed again and turned back around in his chair, going back to editing. 

"I love you so much, Clay," he heard Kat say before putting on the headset and getting back to work. 

***

"Hey, you must be Melissa, I'm Clay, Kat's older brother and this is my," Dream looked over at Sapnap not knowing what to finished the sentence with. 

"I'm Nick," he turned around at the two and smiled at the girls. 

"Nice to meet you guys. Thank you for taking us and letting me stay the night, I appreciate it a lot," Melissa smiled at the two boys. 

"It's nothing really. Kat respects our relationship so I know she wouldn't do something that would upset me," he looked in the rearview mirror and smiled at the two. Melissa was somewhat short compared to the siblings. I mean, Clay was 6'3 and Kat was 5'11, they're freakishly tall. She had strawberry blonde hair, but it was mostly red. Her eyes were a mix of blue and brown, and she had done her makeup so she had black winged liner on. 

"I just want to say thank you. My house gets very chaotic at times so it's always nice to be gone for the night," Melissa giggled. 

"If you ever need anything, you're welcome to come over and stay at mine. I live on my own so it wouldn't be a problem," Dream smiled at the girl. He hadn't known much about her home life, but Katherine has explained that her parents fight a lot and she never gets along with her siblings. 

The car ride was fun, really. Melissa getting to know Dream and Sapnap, she had heard of them before from their online personas, but didn't know that Dream was Kat's sister. She swore to not tell a single soul about the thing going on between the two, and when they got to the movies, they said their goodbyes before Clay drove off again. 

"What are we going to do?" Nick asked, finally able to reach over and hold the blonde's thigh. That's been a big thing since Sapnap topped, he was obsessed with Dream's thighs. 

"Well, don't get pissy with me because you did it with Jilly, but Kat wanted something to do with Melissa, and we talked about it while you were gone, and we agreed that as long as she doesn't tell anyone, I'd get her weed or alcohol every once in a while," he explained, a dumb smile on his face to ease the yelling he'd get from the other. 

"Honestly, I respect it," Nick laughed. "I see where you're coming from. Don't want her to get something from some shady person and have them possibly lace it with something lethal."

"Exactly! I just want her to be safe. We already talked out the rules and boundaries and shit, but I just don't want her getting hurt. I know I got a really bad batch that some dude laced with fentanyl and that was the worst night of my life," Dream explained. 

Nick just hummed in agreement, deciding that the conversation didn't need to go anywhere else. It's not like Clay was supplying an addiction and letting her sell it to make money. It was just for a little more fun every now and again. When they got to the dispensary, Nick went in this time just to help pick out a few things he wanted as well, making sure to Venmo Dream from any money that he spent on the brunette. 

They chilled in the parking lot while the girls watched the movie. It was just under 2 hours so they just chatted about anything and everything that came to mind. Even came up with a few video ideas that they would do in the future. After what felt like forever, the girls walked out of the movie theater and back into Clay's car. Melissa looked freaked out, while Kat was smiling like crazy. 

"Good movie?" Sapnap asked, chickeling at how scared Melissa looked. 

"I think so, not sure about her," Kat laughed at the girl who was still clinging onto her arm for dear life. "Where to for lunch?"

"You pick, you're date," Dream teased, seeing both girls blush at the mention of their date. 

"Umm, honestly we could go to Panera? If that works for everyone," Melissa suggested. 

"Works for me," Nick said. 

"Ditto." 

"Sounds good," they all agreed and headed to the restaurant. 

Melissa and Kat ordered their food, and found a table waiting for it to get done. Nick and Clay doing the same, but finding a table outside since it was a nice day and they wanted to take advantage of the weather. 20 minutes went by, and the buzzer went off indicating that the food was ready for them to go pick it up. The 4 talked for a second before the boys went back outside and began eating. 

"Ok, I've noticed you've seemed tense today, what's up?" Sapnap asked, taking a bite of the sandwich that he had ordered.

"Fucking terrifying how you can read me like that," Dream laughed. "I just, I've been thinking and I talked to Kat about it too, and I just need to make sure you're 100% in for this. You're not just doing it to make me happy. You are happy, right? You'd be ready if I asked you to be my boyfriend right here, right now?"

Sapnap laughed, putting down his sandwich and taking a drink of his soda. "You're and idiot, you know that right? I don't know how many times I need to say this, Clay, but I'll say it as much as you need to hear. You mean the world to me, and you thinking I don't like you like this is just ridiculous. I'm ready, I've been ready. I've always loved you, but I know we aren't there yet so I won't say it, but Clay, I hate that you do this to yourself." 

"Are you sure? I just, my brain man, it fucks with me in ways that I hate," Dream scratch his head with both hands ot add affect. "I just, I'll need constant reassurance every once in a while. Khai, he did shit to me and I know I say I'm recovered from it, but I know deep down there is something nagging at me still and I just need to make sure you won't do anything like that to me."

"Trust me, I may not know the whole story about what happened between you two, but I know that I won't do that. If you ever make me unhappy, I'll make sure to talk to you. You know me, I'm a honest person, I'll say what needs to be said," Nick reached under the table and grabbed Dream's hand, a sign of physical reassurance. 

"Ok, ok thank you. I just needed to get this out," Dream sighed, taking a drink of his drink. 

"Of course, now let's eat this delicious food and fuck with your sister more," Sapnap joked, and the two continued their meal like nothing even happened. 

Whew- longest chapter so far... I kinda liked it and had to cut a lot out because I didn't want it to be too long. Let me know what you guys thought about it. (this chapter is about 2.5k words and normal have about 2-2.1k)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
889K 31.3K 38
I started this at 1am we'll see if it goes somewhere lmao it's a DNF fic that i'm trying to keep kind of realistic ish but we'll seeeeee anyways this...
818K 22.8K 40
Jealousy. Dream has always been a jealous person. He's spiteful and arrogant, always needing to get his own way. This only worsened when he got to c...
19.8K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...