Lost Gem [Boboiboy fanfic]

By crazyrainbow1512

He failed as the eldest brother. He had lost his mind. He is a goner. He thought he totally deserved it. He f... More

Chapter 1: He's still here

261 13 54
By crazyrainbow1512

WARNING: SLIGHT GORE WILL BE MENTIONED

PLEASE EXIT THIS BOOK IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH GORE

The air was chilly. It was calming. It was quiet.

But stood there a boy, a golden eyed boy whose wearing red shirt inside with brown and black jacket outside. He could have ran, but he couldn't. He looked restless. He didn't had the energy to move anymore. He had used up all his energy that he couldn't even summon his golem hands anymore. Even if he could move an inch, he still won't make it in time. All he could do was to smile at his older brothers.

His brothers who stood far away from him, wanting to reach him before it's too late. Before the enemy reach him. But they could hardly run. They were too tired. And they were too late.

"I'll always... remember all of you... in the afterlife..." A single drop of tear flowed down his face, "Please tell others... that I'm sorry..."

"GEMPA!!" both brothers could only screamed the name of their younger brother. If only they themselves could reach their lil' brother just like how their voices reached him...

They could only watched. They watched as the enemy swung his axe towards the direction of the golden eyed boy, aiming for his neck.

It felt as if it was raining, as red raindrops were falling from the sky. But no, it was the blood that had splattered everywhere. Blood had flowed out from his body, the body that once belonged to the golden eyed boy. Both his head and body were no longer in one piece. Both scarlet eyed and sapphire eyed boys had witnessed it, witnessed the death of their dearest brother right in front of their eyes.

"YOU MONSTER!" Halilintar cried, "HE WAS SUCH A KIND-HEARTED PERSON WHO DONE NOTHING WRONG, HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS."

"AHAHA! What do you expect boy? I'm a villain! That's what villains do! Being a villain means getting all the funs we'll have!" Their enemy responded.

The air was suddenly warm.

"Villain?" The boy with sapphire eyes said, "Tsk! Villain my face! You're just using some stupid reason! You think killing is fun is it?! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S FUN."

"Taufan..." Halilintar was concerned, looking through his brother's cold deadly glare, hearing that serious tone in his brother's voice, it's rare, in fact this was his first time seeing his sapphire eyed brother acting like this. He knew that his brother was truly furious, but so was he.

The unusual warm wind quickly encircled around the wind element user's hand, preparing to jump at their enemy. As the lighting element user summoned his thunder blade, preparing to throw it up high into the yellow sky.

"WIND DISC/ THUNDERSTORM RAIN!"

They immediately attacked without hesitations, aiming for the villain who killed their beloved brother. Their attacks were stronger and more powerful than before as they were blinded by both their emotions and rage. The villain panicked at the sudden increased in power of their attacks. Before he could blink, their attacks reached him. With the powerful wind disc, he got several cuts all around his body, and immediately collapsed onto the ground right after he got hit by multiple thunder blades, but wasn't unconscious yet.

Halilintar walked toward his enemy with his thunder blade, wanting to stab him in order to avenge his younger brother.

"Wouldn't that make you the same, if you stab him?" He heard a voice from his memory. It was a voice from the time when the brothers were watching a movie, those words came from Taufan himself. Between the trio, Taufan gave pities the most, for both good or bad people. Once Halilintar remembered that fact, he turned back looking at Taufan, he noticed he was waiting, waiting for him to stab the villain.

Halilintar widen his eyes after noticing that the wind element user's glare wasn't normal, it was still the cold deadly glare. It gave him a goosebumps, making his heart skipped a beat. "Why didn't Taufan bother to stop me...?" he questioned, he soon understood why.

"Heh. Still hesitating?" Halilintar turned his head back towards the villain that was still laying on the ground, "You heroes are so weak, no wonder you couldn't even protect your pathetic weak brother."

His red scarlet eyes immediately widen, as he raised his hand and knocked out the villain while shouted, "SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY BROTHER, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL HIM WEAK!" After the villian was finally unconscious, Halilintar took the chance to tie him up.

The sapphire eyed boy suddenly collapsed to the ground, he's too exhausted. The scarlet eyes noticed and quickly rushed towards his brother.

"Taufan are you alright?"

There was a silent. Halilintar patiently waited for his brother's respond, even though he isn't the patient type.

"Hey Hali... he's still alive." That response completely caught Halilintar's attention.

"Taufan... you saw it with your own eyes. He's gone... forever..."

"He's still alive Hali." Taufan smiled at his brother.

"What do you mean?"

"If we..." he slowly stood up and walked towards his dead brother's corpse. He gently picked them up, and continued, "... sew his head onto his body, he's alive." his smile became wider and weirder.

"That's not..." The scarlet eyed brother started to feel uneasy.

"If we sew his head onto his body, he's still alive right??????" The sapphire eyed boy laughed loudly as he repeated his words.

"Taufan stop it."

"Oh no our GemGem is sad, he should be smiling!" He wiped his golden eyed brother's tears. "Oh I know, he must have miss others, don't worry we're going home TOGETHER!!"

"Taufan please..."

He stared at Halilintar with an abnormal glare. "Let's go home, GemGem still has to cook for his 'children' haha."

"..."

"We're going home~ we're going home~" He started singing

Halilintar had enough and pushed Taufan as he yelled, "HE'S DEAD TAUFAN WAKE UP!"

As Taufan accidentally dropped Gempa's corpse, he exclaimed, "Oh no GemGem is covered with dirt, how dare you Hali."

"This is hopeless..." Halilintar started to losing hopes.

Soon both of them noticed their spaceship had arrived.

"Hm~? Oh the spaceship is here! We can finally go home Gempa!!" Taufan putted Gempa's body onto his hoverboard, while hugging his head. "Let's go Hali." He smiled unusually again.

Halilintar was covered with sadness. His heart was aching, he wanted to cry but he couldn't. As the oldest brother, he had failed protecting his younger brothers, he failed as the oldest. He hopelessly followed Taufan returning to the ship, as he carried the enemy with him.

Ying rushed towards the brothers and asked, "Guys how's the mission, is it a suc... GEMPA?! WHAT HAPPENED." she gasped after noticing what Taufan was hugging. Her eyes were widen, she was shaking. The rest of their friends followed and asked, "Ying? What happened to Gempa?" They spotted Ying shaking, and moved their focus onto Gempa. Everyone was too shocked to say anything.

"What's wrong guys? Why are you all shaking as if you saw a ghost?" Taufan smiled as he questioned.

Fang was furious after hearing what Taufan just said. "Apakah... WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAUFAN?! YOU'RE CLEARLY HUGGING HIS HEAD, AND YET YOU STILL QUESTIONED US?!" He soon turned his head toward Halilintar, noticing that he was shaking, not only body, but his head too. Fang soon understood the situation.

"How would their Atok and the rest of their brothers think?" That question then hunted them. They're not ready to see their reaction, to be exact to tell them. Their precious family member was gone forever, how are they going to recover from that fact. Not to mention, Taufan was no longer himself anymore. He's no longer that cheerful and playful Taufan that everyone once knew.

Before going back to earth, the group of teenagers had to went to the TAPOPS station and lock up the villain in jail. Just when their commander and admiral, Kokoci and Tarung, were about to send them to another mission, the teenager with big sapphire eyes, who was hugging the head that belongs to his golden eyed brother, shocked both of them. They were too shocked to say anything, with both the fact that Gempa was no longer alive, and the fact that Taufan was smiling creepily while hugging his dead brother's head.

"Just what in the world happened?" both the commander and admiral questioned inside their mind.

They looked at the traumatized teenagers, they were both shaking and at the verge of crying. Even Gopal, as someone who would normally panicked while screaming out loud, was being unusual quiet. With nothing they could do, Tarung decided to give the traumatized teenagers a month break, to recover from Gempa's death.

How did Tok Aba and the rest of Boboiboy brothers reacted? The same as their friends, they were, too, traumatized. Once they saw their precious family member's head, tears uncontrollably flowed down their faces. Someone as kind and strong as Gempa was gone forever... There's no way they could bring him back alive, after all once a living thing died, there's no turning back.

They wished they could bury Gempa and give him a proper funeral, but someone insisted not to. It was the boy who still believed that his brother was still alive. When he said to sew back both Gempa's head and body into one piece, he wasn't joking at all. He actually sewed both head and body back together. The boy even took care of him as if he's still alive. Feed him, shower him, tuck him in bed, and many more, until to the point he doesn't go to missions anymore.

Even the nature element user, as a simpleton, clearly knew that Gempa was long gone already. Seeing the dead body of his elder brother sitting on wheelchair, getting pushed by his other brother, creeped him so much. No matter how much he wanted to talk or play with Taufan, he couldn't get near to him at all. Fear had always took over him, whenever he looked at his brother's dead sapphire eyes, even if Taufan wasn't looking at him, it always felt like as if he staring right through Duri's soul.

The green eyed boy prayed and prayed. Praying that his brother will be back to his old self, prayed that he will finally realized that their dearest brother was dead already. Each day he prayed harder and harder. Praying that one day when he wakes up and walk out of his room, he will be greeted by his second eldest brother with his bright smile.

He also prayed that everyone will go back to normal.

Halilintar was colder and more emotional than usual, Blaze and Ais both kept getting nightmares, as Blaze almost set the whole house on fire multiple times due to the nightmares he's getting, and as for Solar? He's getting quieter and quieter each day, he's no longer wore that proud smile he always had.

It pained him so much to see all his brothers were acting and feeling like this.

Looking at his younger brother tired and depressed face, not to mention the dark circle eyes he had gotten, Duri knew that he had been staying awake whining softly each night. He knew, as they shared the same room after all. He wanted to comfort his silver eyed brother but he's too scared, what if he does not feel better but instead felt worse? He wanted to ask Solar of what had been bothering him, but instead he asked, "Why did you made it?"

Solar slowly turned his head towards his green eyed brother, shallowed his saliva before he started speaking, "That's the only thing I could do to help our brother, Duri..."

"But Solar, I don't think that's going to help."

"He's not coming back Duri! The Taufan we once knew is not going to come back..." A tear flowed down the silver eyed boy, "we never know what's going to happen if Gempa's body rots and collapses into pieces, it's better if he stays this way, that's why I made that chemical..."

"Even Hali said that..." The green eyed boy muttered.

After all, the chemical that stopped Gempa's body from rotting was requested by Halilintar. He too had lost hoping in Taufan.

As the oldest child among the septuplets, Halilintar had failed protecting, not one but two of his younger brothers, as he lost both of them at once. He even witnessed Gempa's death, as his life ended right in front of his eyes, he could have saved him if only he didn't froze. Between him and Taufan, Halilintar was definitely faster, it was all up to him.

"Why did I froze during that time?"

He kept repeating that same phrase over and over again. He could have saved him. But he didn't.

He lost Taufan as well on the same day as the tragic event. Even if right after the tragic event, Taufan was still in one piece, as his heart was still beating, he still could move around, he's in the sight of everyone, but how exactly did Halilintar lost his sapphire eyed brother?

When he lost his mind.

When Taufan lost his mind, and believed that his precious younger brother was still alive.

That was then, Halilintar had believed that he had lost Taufan too, his brother who used to have a heartwarming smile, but now carried a terrifying smile. The calming and cheerful aura he used to carried around, was no longer there. No one could no longer tell what was the blue and white cap boy thinking anymore. All everyone could see was that blank face with dead glare from him.

Boboiboy Taufan and Boboiboy Gempa were no longer here with them anymore.

~~~

Heya! Star here :3

If you'd read this from my oneshot book, then yes I had decided to extend this story uwu

Actually I wasn't planning to write this story on a separate book, but after thinking for  such a long time, I think it's better for this AU/story to has its own book, so y'all won't be confused.

Actually the main reason was that I finally was able to thought of an ending NEFNNWEFNWE I feared that if I can't think of an ending of this story, then I'll just leave y'all hanging hik hik, but at last that problem has been solved phew phew

Alright that's all for now! Thanks for reading and please ignore my terrible grammar :'')

Have a nice day y'all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 5.7K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1.7M 48.3K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...