Chapter 1: He's still here

WARNING: SLIGHT GORE WILL BE MENTIONED

PLEASE EXIT THIS BOOK IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH GORE

The air was chilly. It was calming. It was quiet.

But stood there a boy, a golden eyed boy whose wearing red shirt inside with brown and black jacket outside. He could have ran, but he couldn't. He looked restless. He didn't had the energy to move anymore. He had used up all his energy that he couldn't even summon his golem hands anymore. Even if he could move an inch, he still won't make it in time. All he could do was to smile at his older brothers.

His brothers who stood far away from him, wanting to reach him before it's too late. Before the enemy reach him. But they could hardly run. They were too tired. And they were too late.

"I'll always... remember all of you... in the afterlife..." A single drop of tear flowed down his face, "Please tell others... that I'm sorry..."

"GEMPA!!" both brothers could only screamed the name of their younger brother. If only they themselves could reach their lil' brother just like how their voices reached him...

They could only watched. They watched as the enemy swung his axe towards the direction of the golden eyed boy, aiming for his neck.

It felt as if it was raining, as red raindrops were falling from the sky. But no, it was the blood that had splattered everywhere. Blood had flowed out from his body, the body that once belonged to the golden eyed boy. Both his head and body were no longer in one piece. Both scarlet eyed and sapphire eyed boys had witnessed it, witnessed the death of their dearest brother right in front of their eyes.

"YOU MONSTER!" Halilintar cried, "HE WAS SUCH A KIND-HEARTED PERSON WHO DONE NOTHING WRONG, HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS."

"AHAHA! What do you expect boy? I'm a villain! That's what villains do! Being a villain means getting all the funs we'll have!" Their enemy responded.

The air was suddenly warm.

"Villain?" The boy with sapphire eyes said, "Tsk! Villain my face! You're just using some stupid reason! You think killing is fun is it?! I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT'S FUN."

"Taufan..." Halilintar was concerned, looking through his brother's cold deadly glare, hearing that serious tone in his brother's voice, it's rare, in fact this was his first time seeing his sapphire eyed brother acting like this. He knew that his brother was truly furious, but so was he.

The unusual warm wind quickly encircled around the wind element user's hand, preparing to jump at their enemy. As the lighting element user summoned his thunder blade, preparing to throw it up high into the yellow sky.

"WIND DISC/ THUNDERSTORM RAIN!"

They immediately attacked without hesitations, aiming for the villain who killed their beloved brother. Their attacks were stronger and more powerful than before as they were blinded by both their emotions and rage. The villain panicked at the sudden increased in power of their attacks. Before he could blink, their attacks reached him. With the powerful wind disc, he got several cuts all around his body, and immediately collapsed onto the ground right after he got hit by multiple thunder blades, but wasn't unconscious yet.

Halilintar walked toward his enemy with his thunder blade, wanting to stab him in order to avenge his younger brother.

"Wouldn't that make you the same, if you stab him?" He heard a voice from his memory. It was a voice from the time when the brothers were watching a movie, those words came from Taufan himself. Between the trio, Taufan gave pities the most, for both good or bad people. Once Halilintar remembered that fact, he turned back looking at Taufan, he noticed he was waiting, waiting for him to stab the villain.