โ˜†๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโ˜†...

By ii_raiincloud

โ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š! ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’…๐’๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† !๐’€๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜†๐™’๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โ˜†
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter 19
Chapeter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Thank youโ™ก

Chapter 23

1.2K 71 70
By ii_raiincloud

I sleepily got out of the bed , it was 4am and runa was no-where to be found , but i could here people downstairs.

"Can you bother shut the fuck up?" i asked annoyed , yumemi and runa were in the living room , talking loudly.

"Oops-" runa looked at me.

"Hiya !" yumemi smiled happily at me. I had known yumemi since i was a kid , but we had drifted when we were put in different classes last year.

"Mhm.." i said still sleepy and walked over to them. I flopped down on the sofa next to yumemi . resting my head on her shoulder i fell asleep straight away.

==================

I woke up to my phone ringing , i moved away from the others who were now asleep and answered.

"Hello..?" i said in a sleepy voice.

"Y-YN - i-its me-" i heard ririka.

"Riri? Whats wrong?" i yawned.

"M-mary-" i was aware she was crying.

"What did she do ri..?"

"She- she told me she felt ill so i went to see her - but she was h-hooking up with y-yumeko-"

"ririka , give me two secs okay?"

"Otay.."

"OI RUNA , YUMEMI!" i screamed.

"What!?" runa looked up angrily.

"Yumemi , drive us to marys." i commanded.

"Why?"

"We need to pick ririka up."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING THERE AT 4 AM?!" yumemi complained , getting up and getting her keys.

"Alright riri?" i took my phone off mute.

"Hmm..?"

"On my way sweetie..."

==================

We pulled up outside , i saw two people..no three. Yumeko was stood in the door way ...mary?

Yelling at ririka. It was still raining but i gnored it as i got out the car and ran over.

"Mary what the fuck?!" i yelled , getting to ririkas side. Ririka immediately turned around to face me and wrapped her arms around me , burying her head in my neck.

"Sh-she wasnt meant to come round tonight- " mary spluttered angrily.

"Shut up mary! Theres no fucking excuse for cheating!" i screamed back. Ririka was drenched , shaking and crying.

"Mary , your a fucking dick." i glared at her , i then grabbed ririkas hand and led her to the car.

We got into the back.

"..i dont wanna go home.." she whispered to me.

"Why?" i asked.

"Me and rari got into a fight...thats the real reason i went over.."

I nodded . " yumemi , can you drop us off at mine?" i asked her.

"Sure , ririka you alright?" she turned around to face us.

Ririka just whimpered in response and buried her head in my neck , shaking from cold .

============================

"Thanks yumemi , thanks -" i looked to runa , the dumb whore was asleep.

"Pft -" yummei snorted. " no problem , see ya loves!" yumemi drove off.

I took ririkas hand and we walked inside , we were greeted by a maid straight away.

"Gosh you girls are soaked - ririka momobami , lovely to see you again dear." the maid smiled at ririka as another brought a town over and put it over ririkas shoulders.

===============================================

Ririka was now in:

( in this ririka has a soft style )

guest room:

She was still crying alot , i mean i dont blame her . her girlfriend just cheated and then she got into a fight with her sister.

We went to a guest room and she got into bed . she patted the space next to her sadly so i cuddled with her until she fell asleep. I slowly drifted off.

=====================================================

"Oi , stupid." she poked me softly till i woke up.

"Huh..?" i opened my eyes and sat up.

Ririka was in her uniform , apart from...no mask?

"Thats what i got into the fight about.." she muttered. "Kirari says i cant wear it anymore..and a maid gave me some of your uniform" she looked scared.

"Alright riri , well if it counts i think you look better with no mask!" i smiled , getting out of bed and picking up my uniform. "Ill be right back."

===========================

I walked back in , ririka had put the fluffy jacket from earlier ontop of the uniform and looked abit happier.

"Cmon then." i grabbed her hand and started running to the car. She giggled and picked up her pace.

It was still raining. " god we will get a flood!" i laughed , hopping into the car , ririka behind me.

========================================

Before getting out the car i got my umbrella out .

As we stepped out i put it up so we didnt get soaked. Ririka was slightly trembling with nerves , seeing her sister , her cheating ex and everyone seeing her face. Thats alot in one day.

"Remember riri , it doesnt matter what others thing. The people that care and love you think you look perfect." i reminded her as we entered the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 8 1
The following story is a KiraSaya fanfiction except the time and setting of the story is far removed from the Kakegurui canon universe. In this case...
400K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...
30.2K 704 33
to give you a short summary this is a meariri oneshot book. this book contains, fluff, angst, smut, and some other sensitive content. i hope you all...
136K 3.9K 45
โ€ขI just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. โ€ขthanks for the readers for voting! โ€ขcomment down below & don't forget to vote! ...