Chapter 30

"How can you be so sure hmm?" Yumemi asked me.

"Cause you sent me a text last night when you were drunk telling me who you liked. " I responded cooly.

I didn't listen to anything else , my thoughts full of what I should be doing.

Ririka was texting someone while Runa tried to get out of yumemi who she liked.

"Kiraris just sat outside in the rain-" Ririka got up and walked over to the window.

"Saddo." Midari scoffed , yuriko nudged her annoyed.

"How'd you know?" Runa asked.

"I asked her were she was and she text me 'gardens :)' " Ririka turned back around to face us.

My mind was torn. What was I meant to do?

I walked over to Ririka and looked out the window. Kirari had gotten up and was walking to the gate , as she did the end of the day bell went.

I watched as everyone filed out of school , everyone left the student council room before me. Leaving me to stare out onto the blank canvas of the school.

I left the student council room and walked over to my locker. If I took yumemis clothes home she would never get them back. I sighed realising the only things in my locker were :

I walked into a bathroom and put them on, I put yumemis clothes in her dressing room and stood at the school double doors

As much as she hurt me , the fact that I adored her and all the good memories where also there.

I gritted my teeth for a moment. Then decided what I was going to do.