đź’—Barron Trump Fanficđź’— Barro...

By KeelyRxe

FanFiction for Barron Trump:) 💕 •Forbidden L♡VE• When y/n ends up accidentally coming in contact w... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~

~Chapter 20~

203 5 0
By KeelyRxe

                                                                                 Barrons Pov

         She sat across from me, wind blowing through her beautiful hair. We clinked our glasses together and laughed at the fact that it was just apple juice. The food in front of us was overwhelming. Chocolate covered strawberries, cheesecake, turkey, pasta, fondue, it all seemed like so much but the smile on her face led me to believe she loved it. 

"Son wake up! Its far to late for you to still be in bed.", My father called out in a stiff monotone voice, interrupting what was a pleasant dream . He leaned over my bed and vigorously pulled my curtains open, causing the intense light to give me no choice but to wake up. I groaned and clutched the blankets by my chest. "You didn't forget about the rally today, right?", his grumpy voice cracked. I sighed.

"No father I didn't. I was hoping you would forget to wake me up and I could be lucky enough to sleep through it.", I murmured as I yawned, finding myself rather amusing. 

"Excuse me? You know Barron, your never gonna be me if you keep acting like this. These events are important and I said you are going so you are. After all I am the president", a flashy smile slowly appeared upon his manipulative and overly confident face.

"I don't wanna be you. I don't even wanna be president. And to me your nothing but my father if that's even a suitable enough term", I sat up in anger dismissing his smile. He was so full of himself. He had never been a normal father. I wish I could blame it on presidency but even that wasn't fair. 

He scoffed in anger and humiliation, "What exactly are you implying?"

"Nothing."

"Fine. Now get up and meet me and Melania downstairs in 10 minutes exact, because your going whether you like it or not", his agitated voice hissed as he slammed the door behind him.  I got dressed in another ridiculously expensive suit that was barely tolerable. I really didn't want to go. I am always forced to go to these stupid boring and repetitive events, the room filled with people almost as dull and ignorant as my father. Not to mention, I have to sit there and listen to his foolish non sense which I don't even agree with. Every thing about it sucked especially the parts where I have to talk to the mindless people, having to be decent and pretend I like these events and my father. They were so bland. They all talked about the same things and asked the same awkward and displeasing questions all the time, "Your gonna make a great president someday Barron", "Are you excited to be President Trump one day?", "Don't you just agree with everything your father says?". Their irritating voices mocked me in my head. 

                                                                              Your Pov

            The car was silent, the only sound being the old mans heavy breathing and the muffled car engine below us. I couldn't believe Jaeden was able to convince them to drive us to the camp. We obviously weren't sure that they were there but its not like they had very many other places to be. The lump in my throat grew bigger as we pulled up to the campsite. Dark forest greeted us and the dewy grey sky gave of just enough light for us to see. It was beautiful and mysterious but the circumstances weren't. At this point I was exhausted from lack of sleep and I could tell Jaeden was as well, all we wanted was to find our friend and get out of here. The car stopped and Nic's parents got out as quick as their old brittle bones possibly could. The site was quiet and there showed no signs of Sydney nor Nic. 

"We have a tent just like that one at home", the lady pointed to a wet lonely tent in the distance. It had rained all night and everything was still damp from the fierce storm. The tent was dripping and if I were a random civilian I would assume its empty, but for us there was only really one way to find out. Nicholas's parents led the way to the tent and the heavy foggy air made it hard to breathe. The man unzipped the tent to reveal a horrifying tragedy that would haunt us all forever. The bloody bodies of people who were once my best friends. Nic's mother, Carol dropped to the ground and began pounding on her sons chest in any attempt to see him alive and healthy again. She and her husband whimpered in pain. I couldn't believe my eyes, every part of me wanted this all to be a terrorizing nightmare that I would soon wake up from. I glanced at Jaeden, who was also crying. My face was wet with smeared tears and my head throbbed. My stomach twisted into knots as I stared at what appeared to be lifeless body of Sydney and Nicholas. I crawled through the blood puddle near Sydney. She was cold as ice and her ripped shirt revealed 4 stab wounds. I pressed my hands down on the wounds as my tears hit her cold, still body. The old people screamed in agony and with every gasp of breath it was getting harder for me to breathe in the stale air.

"Jaeden call 911 now", I wailed as I layed my head on Sydney's bloody chest. Jae ruffled through his pockets, stuff falling out everywhere as he tried to find his phone. "Hurry up!", I urged pressing my head into her.

"I'm trying", he cried as he panicked.

"Just take mine and hurry up Jaeden!!", I threw my phone at him. He caught it and walked away from the tent as he dialed the cops. 

                                                                           Jaeden's Pov

     My hands shook as I tried to dial 911. A man eventually answered.

"Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?", the man sounded so calm on the other end, but I was practically having a panic attack.

"My friend- she's dead", My voice quivered and I gasped for breath.

"Sir, I'm sorry, I cant understand. You need to calm down. Take a deep breath, in and out." I paused as I took a second to catch my unsteady breath. 

"I- cant- their dead"

"Okay, whos dead?"

"My friend and her boyfriend, they are dead", I sobbed into the phone. I had experienced death, grief, and fear in my life, but nothing as blood-curdling as this. I just wanted answers, closure.

"Okay, are you sure? Did you feel for a pulse?"

"No. No. They are covered in blood", I urged. I understood this was his job, but in a situation like this there is no time for small talk. My eyes went blurry as nausea washed upon me. My head felt so heavy, full of questions that answers I did not have, it almost felt as though I could just tip over. 

"Sir, what's your name and age?" I could hear the officers pencil hit the paper and his fingers tapping nervously in the background, probably because my problem was soon going to be his.

"I'm 14, my name is Jaeden", my voice sounding more impatient with every question.

"Where are you, and who else is there?", he yelled over his background noise that became louder every second. 

"I'm at the pinewood campsite with my friend and 2 adults."

"Are they your parents?" 

"No"

"Ok. You stay right where you are kid, okay?"

"Yes", my voice shuddered anxiously. It felt like the world was evil. Like there was no happy ending. I couldn't imagine people across the world laughing and celebrating an anniversary, or a birthday, but I knew someone was, and that only made me feel like the world was rooting against me. My eyes stayed still as I zoned out, completely forgetting that I'm on the phone with the officer still.

"You still there? Hello, Jaeden?", the officers voice shouted to my line in concern.

"Yes"

"I have people coming. Officer Kuff and a team of medical professionals, stay put." and just like that the phone beeped as the call ended, leaving me alone with Y/n's phone. Why Sydney? Why did this happen to her? and after we had fought. I felt awfully liable. Even though my life had never been close to that superficial life you see in movies, with a perfect ideal family and endless laughs, the world had never seemed as dark and pointless as it had now. I felt as though I'd never be able to laugh again. I lied back in the wet grass with my hand and legs spread apart. I stared up at the colourless, unhappy sky wondering if Sydney was up there. Faint footsteps grew louder and closer. I lifted my head up with what was left of my strength. It was y/n, running bare foot through the wet grass towards me. One side of her face covered in blood from lying on Sydney's chest. Her face was drenched from sobbing. My head forcefully fell back as the last bit of strength faded away like the gloomy sky above me. People had always told me that these would be the good days, and as much as I wanted that to be true, it had never felt that way for me. Y/n fell into the grass beside me, still uncontrollably sobbing. Sydney had been a best friend to me, and the closest thing to a sister I could ever have. We were close, but Y/n and Sydney had been best friends for ever. It was always so hard to separate them, and though I knew I shouldn't blame this on me, I felt like I couldn't talk to Y/n, like I was responsible for Sydney's death. If I had just let her stay despite her inconsiderate gesture. 

                                                                            Y/n's Pov

      I turned my head to look at Jaeden, his face a pale white blur as my eyes were still an ocean of despair. Soon the close ear peircing sirens and flashing blue and red lights fled the scene. 

"Im officer Kuff, can one of you show me where your friends are?", The cop stood over me.

"Its the green tent", I pointed to the tent in the distance. I didn't feel like going back there. The officer rushed over to the tent, followed was a team of people with stretchers. 

"Jae?", I strained my voice as I sat up and wiped the tears from my eyes. He barely opened up his eyes. 

"Yes?"

"I wanna go home", I could hear the hurt in my own voice, knowing I was soon to break once again. I bit my lip eagerly trying to hold back my tears.

"I know. Ill go check with the officer to see what's happening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...