virago|c.g.|

By GrvmesStuffandThangs

(n.) a strong, brave, or warlike woman; a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities C⃠G⃠ - Book 1... More

virago
playlist
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
epilogue
a/n
another a/n

oops, another quick a/n

867 18 1
By GrvmesStuffandThangs

HEY!

So, if you haven't seen it already, the first chapter of "Revenant" has been released!

I am so excited for what's in store and I can only hope you enjoy the next installation of Clarissa Dean's story as much as you enjoyed "Virago".

Also, thank you so much for 11k reads on "Virago"! It's so overwhelming (in a good way) how much love and support I've received from you guys upon reading my work and I know I say it a lot but it means the absolute world to me!!

Now, I will apologize to you that there will be a whole lot of fun going on in this book... just maybe not fun for you or Clary for that matter.

Anyways, thank you guys for the continued amount of love and support and make sure to check out Book 2 of Clarissa Dean's story, "Revenant"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 470 49
❝ your hands . . . ❞ ❝ what about my hands? ❞ ❝ they're cold. ❞ ﹙twd fanfic﹚ ﹙book 1 of 3﹚ ﹙oc x oc﹚ ﹙seasons 1 - 4﹚ ﹙slight oc x daryl﹚ ﹙© hea...
27.5K 816 50
(n.) a person who has returned, especially supposedly from the dead C⃠G⃠ - Book 2 of the Virago Series C⃠G⃠ -all rights reserved to AMC and those inv...
112K 3.5K 36
"Save me, I can't face this life alone." They didn't like relying on others because they always ended up losing, but now they needed people to surviv...
35.2K 1.6K 20
𝙇𝘼 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙄𝘼 Bonnie Everett's life was already hard, from balancing her four year old, an on and off boyfriend, to serving pancakes from nin...