Trustworthy? (Mastermind! Shu...

By socksthefemboy

Uh I guess don't read this if you don't want to read Mastermind Shuichi kissing Kokichi in a lot of detail... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
A/N

Part 1

8.6K 163 37
By socksthefemboy

"Saihara-chan... t-that tickles..." Kokichi giggled as Shuichi played with his hair.

Shuichi replayed the clip. Over and over...

Perks of being the mastermind, you could replay the security camera clips.

Shuichi chuckled, "Hm... wonder what he's doing right now..." He clicked over to footage of Kokichi's room, seeing if he was there.

"Ah... there he is..." Shuichi sat back and watched him on the cameras.

"He's so cute when he's asleep..." Shuichi looked away blushing "N-no wait... now I just sound creepy..." Shuichi turned off the cameras, and laid back in his chair.

"Now to wait for the next death..." Shuichi hummed as he went back to his dorm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.5K 64 4
This is a Diavolo Γ— Lucifer book ( obey me) I was really.struggling with the storyline so thought to make it a one shot. Request are open and I'll...
2.3K 62 19
Aria was originally from the now-defunct planet Cortez. She was the princess, but she fled after the Mad Titan and his minions destroyed her world, f...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.