๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๏ฟฝ...

By cessielib11

This is story will start when the Wizard King rented a resort for the Captains for their day off. But their v... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Damn
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

819 35 14
By cessielib11

Charlotte and Yami woke up in hunger hurried outside.

"I'm hungry !!" Yami shouted and jumped on Julius.

"Here have a chocolate, you too Charlotte later we will play hide and seek okay?"

"Okay!!" they said unison.

Juluis turned around and look for Marx. When he saw him, he approach him.

"Marx"

"Wizard King?"

"Did you call one of their subordinates?"

"Ahh Yes but all of them are busy, the only two responded is Leopold of Crimson Lion Kings and Puli Angel of Blue Roses"

"Good good we have additional 3 baby sitters"

"3?"

"Oh Nacht will come too ☺️"

"You know he hates Black Bulls"

"Well I'm the Wizard King so he said Yes" he said with a sparkling eyes. "Oh here they comes"

"Wizard King" Puli and Leopold said and saluted.

"Now now stop for formalities, come I will show you two the important thing we must do"

The two new arrival are confused when they heard a little explosion in the house.

"What was that?" Leopold asked.

"Oh my they're at it again" Marx sweat drop.

"They're???????" Puli asked.

"Let's head inside" Juluis said.

"Wizard King you're back on your Old form how did you do it?" Leopold asked and Puli nodded.

"Well you see.."

"You make Charlotte cry!!!!!" a small voice shouted inside the house.

"Char..." Leopold started.

"Lotte....... Captain!!??????" Puli rush inside and froze in the door.

"What is it?" Leopold asked.

"Listen here you little shit I will fry you" Mereoleona threatens to Mini Fuegoloen.

Mini Fuegoleon who is next to Mini Nozel froze on their spot while Charlotte is crying because Mereoleona stole her chocolates.

"We can share mine Char!" Mini Yami said as he share the other have to Charlotte.

"Thank you" Mini Charlotte said.

"I want milk" Kaiser cried.

"Home.... Home..." William chanted in the corner.

"Zzzzzzzzz" Mini Dorothy is sleep again.

"Mereoleona what did you do again?" Juluis asked.

"She stole Captain Charlotte chocolates Wizard King!! Awwww!!! ow ow ow ow ow" Asta said as Mereoleona use her flame to squeeze Asta head.

"What" Puli starts.

"The" Leopold continued.

"HELL!!" Puli and Leopold shouted in unison.

"Language please" Noelle please while carrying sleeping mini Rill.

"What happened to the Captains?" Leopold asked.

Juluis started to explain everything.

"The reason why we called for you is to baby sit 🤩" Juluis said proudly.

"I'm in!!" Puli said.

"Me too"! Leopold said.

"Thank goodness Sol didn't come here"

"This is gonna be fun oh-" Leopold stop when he spot Nozel and smirked.

"Hihihi Look what we have here" Leopold said with scary voice.

Nozel froze and started to cry.

"What a cry baby" he mocked and immediately blasted on the wall by Noelle magic.

"How dare you make my brother cry!!!" Noelle roared and put Rill to Vanessa lap and attacked Leopold outside the house.

"Well kid lets play!!" Puli cheered.

"Yay!!!" Mini Captains cheered except for William who cried loudly.

"Home!!" he cried.

"This kid" Mini Yami thought as Julius carried William.

"I wanna be carried too" the Mini Captains thought.

They were about to cry a portal pop out in front of a man with long black haired with eye closed smile popped up.

"Good evening" he said.

"You !" Mini Yami pointed at him.

"Yes?" Nacht said with eye closed smile.

"Quit sleeping!!"

"I'm awake"

"Why your eyes close?"

"I don't want to see your face that's it"

Mini Yami froze and started to run at him and hit him

.

"I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you!!!" He cried.

"Now now Lets play hide and seek ?" Vanessa asked and Mini Captains nodded.

A/N : Well that's for this Chapter!! Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...