Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

13- March 31st

779 27 150
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Well the date of your wedding is coming up, don't you think you should get things started?" asked Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia served her tea and looked at Miles.

"Come off it mum, we have until August, we already have the place and Marcel and Louis have Emilia's dress." said Miles as he looked at his mother with annoyance. "And we already sent invitations out."

"And you're wearing white, right?" said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia chuckled and nodded. "Good because I know you very well, you might be thinking of a black short dress."

"I think you should change the dress to that." said Miles grinning. Mrs. Bletchley rolled her eyes as Emilia laughed.

"I was thinking about it." said Emilia as Miles chuckled and pulled her closer to him.

"Mum please, it's our wedding." said Miles as he looked at his mother.

"I know! But I don't want you two to be stressing out, I want it to go as smooth as possible." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia smiled. "Do you even have bridesmaids and groomsmen?"

"Yes! Y/n, Gianna, Eloise, Sarah and Alejandra." said Emilia as she smiled. "And Miles said he wanted Adrian, Cane, George, Nick and Hayden."

"Y/n pregnant." said Mrs. Bletchley.

"Y/n's not going to be pregnant forever mother." said Miles annoyed, Emilia chuckled as Mrs. Bletchley looked at him.

"What about Graham?" said Mrs. Bletchley, Miles and Emilia's smiled disappeared as they looked at each other.

"I haven't talked to Graham since maybe June?" said Miles as Mrs. Bletchley look taken back.

"Really?" asked Mrs. Bletchley. "Wow! You two use to be so close with him what happened?"

"He fell in love-"

"Just friendships fall out." said Emilia cutting him off as Miles looked at her.

"Hm understandable, well I'll be heading out now. Can you believe Cane and Gianna can't be left home alone, they just started dating on Valentine's Day." said Mrs. Bletchley as Emilia chuckled and looked at Miles. "Let me know more about the details, please."

"Of course Mrs. Bletchley, safe travels." said Emilia as she watched her future mother in law disapparte.

"Merlin we get married soon." said Miles as he rubbed Emilia back.

"You aren't having cold feet on me now are you?" asked Emilia as Miles smiled and shook his head 'No'.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life." said Miles as he pulled Emilia into a kiss.

———

"So any names picked out yet? You're literally due in a few weeks." said Graham as he sat on the couch with George.

"Well if it's a girl Cassiopeia." said Y/n as George and Graham looked at each other and narrowed their eyebrows. "It means star."

"My mum gave her that idea." said Adrian rolling his eyes.

"But if it's a boy, you'll be surprised on this one! Adrian choose it! Zenith Cedric Pucey." said Y/n as Graham and George looked at Adrian.

"Yeah, Cedric did tell me to name my kid after him, it's not a for sure thing. Y/n doesn't like it, says she doesn't want to name our baby after her bestfriend's dead ex." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles apparated into the kitchen facing Y/n.

"Hi, I bought you sweets!" said Emilia as Graham stared at Miles and Emilia.

"Are you sharing?" said George as he got up, Emilia and Miles turned around to see Graham as they looked at each other.

"You better ask, Y/n. They're hers." said Emilia as she smiled. "Hi Graham."

"I'm not sharing." said Y/n

"Hey." said Graham as he looked at them, Miles turned back to Adrian and Y/n as George looked at Emilia with a face.

"I has extra since I made some while Miles mum was over, so I thought we'll bring you some, hope we didn't barge in." said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n shook their heads.

"Oh merlin no! You're always welcomed over, especially if you bring food." said Y/n as Adrian held back his laugh.

"Where you guys getting wedding ready." said George as Graham rose his eyebrows.

"You guys are getting married?" asked Graham as Miles and Emilia turned to look at him.

"Oh yeah..! In August, we sent you an invitation." said Emilia as Miles glared at Graham.

"Oh! That's- Congratulations." said Graham as he looked at Emilia, Miles tilted his head as Emilia looked at him, sadly. "You two really are made for each other."

Graham said that in a rude tone as Emilia sighed and turned back to Y/n. "Nobody's forcing to you talk, so if you don't have anything nice to say, shut up." said Miles in the same tone, Adrian and George looked at each other and rose their eyebrows.

"That's enough you two." said Y/n as she wobbled in front of Miles who shook his head.

"Come on Y/n, we all know they are. Alicia told me that once you got Emilia back you ditched her. You two really just play with people's feelings just to run back with each other." said Graham as Emilia hit her head against the table sneak groaned.

"Come say tht shit my face." said Miles as Y/n gave Miles a look.

"She's pregnant and if either one of you hurt her, I will murder you!" said Adrian as he looked at the two boys.

"Ow-" said Y/n as she held her stomach.

"WHAT DID I SAY!" said Adrian as he pulled out his wand. Emilia turned to look at Y/n to see the floor covered in water as her jaw dropped.

"Y/N! YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!" said Emilia as Adrian stopped in his tracks, George, Graham and Miles stared surprised as Y/n looked down at the floor.

"It's early! It's- We're suppose to have three more weeks.. Oh merlin.." said Adrian as he passed out, Y/n jaw dropped as Emilia eyes widen.

"Oh- Emilia what do I do?" asked Y/n as George stared at the passed out Adrian in surprised.

"Uh! Well.. Um, Ok well let's get the baby bag, whoever had a watch see how long Y/n's contractions are, uh.. Someone do something about Adrian and let's get you to St. Mungo!"

"And how are we suppose to do that??!" said Miles as he ran into the room and started looking for baby things, George and Graham were helping Y/n with her contractions, while Emilia tried to wake Adrian.

"Uh! Miles why don't you drive Y/n there with Graham and George while I apparated there with Adrian to let them know you're coming?!" said Emilia looking for approve from Y/n.

"Sounds-... Great!" said Y/n as Emilia grabbed into Adrian's arm and they disapparted.

"Y/n, I really.. I don't know how to help you!" said George as Miles came back with a baby bag.

"Right! Keys! Where are the keys?" said Miles as he looked around, when he finally find them. "Well, let's go!"

George helped Y/n off the couch as they walked out of the house and into the car as Graham fanned Y/n in the back. "How are you handling the pain, Y/n?" said George as he turned around in the seat to see Y/n sweating and a terrified Graham.

"It's not so bad.. right now.." said Y/n as Graham fanned slowly, she turned to look at him as he fanned faster.

"Little Pucey couldn't wait a little longer?" said Miles as Y/n hit him in the head. "Ow! Alright, blimey Y/n."

"Well shut up and drive." said Y/n as George looked terrified and turned back around.

"Do- Are we almost there?" asked Graham as Miles turned back and nodded. They parked as George pulled Y/n out of the car, and making their way to the manikin.

"Here for Y/n L/n?" said George as the manikin move it's head slightly.

"Come in." said the manikin and that's what they did, once they got entered, Y/n was placed into a wheelchair and the three boys were pulled along.

"Someone will see you soon!" said the man and handed her a gown. "Change."

"You don't need us-"

"Shut up Miles! You three are staying here until Adrian or Emilia come back, now I can't reach my shoes so take them off." said Y/n as Miles and Graham moved back, George groaned and took off her shoes as she got off the bed and made her way into the bathroom to change.

"Women are scary.." said Miles as Graham and George nodded.

"I HEARD THAT!" said Y/n as they jumped and moved away from the door. Y/n came out the bathroom as the boys stood far away for her.

"Do.. do you want water or something?" said George as Y/n glared up at the three boys.

"Why are you so scary pregnant.." said Miles, Y/n flicked him off as she started breathing heavy.

"Hello! Let's see how far along you, yeah?" said a man coming in, he looked at the three boys and turned back to Y/n. "Is.. is one of them the father?"

"No! The father is passed out somewhere in here and I will not have this baby until he's awake." said Y/n as Graham, Miles and George stared at Y/n.

"Well let's see how long we can prevent that, will one of you help her get on to the bed?" said the man, Graham and Miles moved back again as George looked back at them.

"Traitors.." said George as he went and helped Y/n to the bed, the boys moved away from view and the healer nodded and looked back at Y/n.

"Well, you aren't that dilated. You water broke though." said the man as Y/n made a face and looked at him.

"That's obviously why the fuck i'm here!" said Y/n as the boys eyes widen, the man chuckled and nodded, closing her legs.

"Yes yes, well i'll come back in maybe an hour?" said the man. "Hopefully the fathers awake?"

He walked out as Y/n turned to Miles and grabbed him by his shirt. "Find your fiancé and tell her to wake my baby's bloody father up!" said Y/n as Miles looked at her terrified.

"I- Yeah! Got it!" said Miles as he went running out of the room, Graham and George stared at her as she groaned in pain.

"Remind me to never have another baby!" said Y/n.

"Remind us to never have kids!" said Graham as George agreed.

Miles went running to the receptionist. "Adrian Pucey? Is he here anywhere?" asked Miles as the lady looked at him.

"Fifth floor, Healer Emilia Morales is currently treating him. He fell into shook." said the lady as Miles groaned and made his way up the stairs, finally reaching the top as he caught his breath and found Emilia in a room waving things around Adrian's nose.

"Y/n is insane! Why isn't he awake yet?" asked Miles as Emilia turned around and looked at him.

"I'm not sure! Ive waved all different type of smells in his nose, he should have woken up by now." said Emilia as Miles made a face.

"Well Y/n crazy! She's scary, and in pain and I left Graham and George back with her and I don't think they're going to make it out alive." said Miles as Emilia laughed, Miles red in the face and looking terrified. 

"Y/n.. No.. I will not-.." mumbled Adrian as Emilia and Miles turned to look at him, Emilia grabbed a glass of water and splashed it with him causing him to jump up.

"Blimey Emilia! What the hell! I had the craziest dream.. Y/n had gone into labor and- where are we?" asked Adrian as he looked around. Emilia handed him a potion as Miles smiled.

"St. Mungo's, drink this and head downstairs to be with the mother of your almost born child." said Emilia as Adrian took the potion and chugged it, getting up as they followed him back down the stairs.

"Where is she ?" asked Adrian as Miles pointed towards a door, Y/n now had Graham by the ear and George by his collar. "Y/n!"

"Oh thank merlin you're alright, this baby wants to come out now!" said Y/n as Emilia turned to Miles. The man came back and looked at Emilia.

"Ah! Go change into something you don't want to get dirty, I was wondering when i'll see the famous Emilia Morales, how wonderful will it be if you help me deliver this baby." said the healer as Emilia made a face and shook her head no.

"EMILIA! JUST DO IT!" said Y/n as Emilia jumped and looked around, putting on a gloves and a pair of scrubs.

"Oh Adrian you're the father?! How wonderful!" said the healer as Y/n eye twitched, she was set back on the bed as Miles, Graham and George wanted to leave the room. "Actually you boys can be useful."

"No!" said the three of them.

"You are going to place this damp towel on her face." said the man handing Miles the bucket. "You will be on your left side while the fathers on there right." He pointed at George. "and you can make sure the father doesn't pass out... again, now shall we get started? Oh wow, it is ready to come out!"

Emilia standing far away was pulled closer by the healer as Y/n groaned in pain again. "You have this my love!" said Adrian as Y/n looked at him softly as he held her hand.

"Ready? We're going to start pushing now." said the healer, Y/n gave a push as she squeezed Adrian hand.

"Ow! Y/n! Ow- Ow-OWW." said Adrian as Y/n dug her nails into his skin, the three other boys looking terrified as Emilia blinked hard watching the baby head show.

"It just.. it just opens.." said Emilia as Graham, George and Miles made a face. Y/n pushed again as Adrian moving his head to see what was happening but quickly moved back looking at Emilia with a face.

"You're doing wonderful! No tearing or anything!" said the healer.

"TEARING??" said George as Y/n looked at him. She pushed again when Adrian moved closer to her, not looking at what was happening.

"One more push! A big one!" said the Healer, Y/n pushed hard as they heard a baby cry, Adrian smiled as Emilia handed him scissors to cut the cord, quickly Emilia took the baby to the side to clean it as the healer pulled out the placenta.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??" said Graham as George, Adrian and Miles looked disgusted. Emilia was trying not to laugh as she brought Y/n the baby.

"It's a boy." said Emilia to Y/n and Adrian, she was covered in sweat as she grabbed the baby. Adrian looked at her and still thought she was the most beautiful person ever and their baby was now in her arms asleep.

"He's so beautiful." said Y/n as she looked down at the baby.

"He's very strong and healthy as well." said Emilia as she looked at Miles who was looking down at the small baby with a smile. "We'll leave you three, come on boys."

"No, I want to hold the baby!" said George as he pushed Emilia out the way, she chuckled and took off the gloves and scrubs. Adrian grabbing the baby with a smile.

"You guys don't have to leave.." said Y/n now smiling and looking less scary.

"So whats the name?" asked Miles as Adrian handed him the baby. Miles looked down at him with a giant smile as Emilia looked away.

"Zenith Pucey." said Adrian as Y/n smiled.

"Well Zenith Pucey was born on Wednesday, March 31st at 6:07 pm at 7 pound and 20 inches." said the healer coming back into the room. "You did wonderful, now you have visitors if you feel strong enough to see them."

"Of course!" said Y/n as Miles handed back her the baby. Mrs. and Mr. L/n came walking into the room as Y/n and Adrian smiled at them.

"My grandson wanted to come out a few weeks earlier, huh." said Mr. L/n as he squeezed Adrian's shoulder. "He's alright yes? Healthy? He cried when he was born right?"

"Yes dad, he's healthy." said Y/n with a laugh.

"We'll be outside." said Emilia as she pulled the boys out with her. Y/n handed Zenith to her mother as Adrian rubbed her hair and smiled.

"How was it?" said Mrs. L/n as Y/n looked at Adrian.

"Adrian passed our for about half an hour but he seems alright now. I sure was not ready for it though." said Y/n as she laughed, Adrian smiled as the two looked at their newborn.

  ———

"You alright beautiful?" asked Miles as they returned home that night, Emilia nodded as she entered the bathroom. Miles narrowed his eyebrows and walked after her. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, shall we just get ready for bed now?" asked Emilia from the other side of the door, Miles used his wand to open the door as she made a face and looked at him, walking past him. "You didn't have to use your wand."

"Well you didn't have to lock the door." said Miles watching her undress herself, he hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "What's wrong?"

"Why do you think something is wrong?" asked Emilia moving away from his grip and putting on her pajamas.

"Because now you're not letting me touch you." said Miles watching her get into bed, Emilia didn't respond as she covered herself with the blanket as Miles sighed and changed. "Come on E, whats wrong?"

"Maybe I just don't want you for touch me..." said Emilia as she turned to look at Miles. "Did you ever think of that?"

"Why are you lying to me?" asked Miles as he held her face softly, she looked away with tears in her eyes as Miles looked at her sadly. "Emilia, whats wrong."

"Do you.. maybe we shouldn't get married." said Emilia as Miles look taken back.

"What?" said Miles

"Miles.. You want kids.. I know you do, you love babies, I see how you are with Andres and now with Zenith... I cant give you a family." said Emilia tears streaming down her face. Miles felt his stomach twist as his face soften.

"I want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you-"

"Miles, I don't think it's fair for you." said Emilia.

"Do you really not want to marry me?" asked Miles as Emilia stared at him with tears in her eyes.

"I do.. but-"

"But nothing, you love me and I love you, ok? I told you this before, you're enough, you're more than enough. I'll choose you over the sun any day." said Miles as Emilia bursted into tears, Miles chuckled and pulled her into his chest as he comforted her. "Had me bloody thinking you didn't want to be with me anymore.."

"I'm sorry.. I do, I really do. I love you more than anything, you're my best friend.. you saved me from so much pain.. I don't want to cause you pain." said Emilia as Miles kissed the top of her head and squeezed her.

This part of Y/n giving birth made me cringe so much😭😭 i hate this chapter so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...