𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋, (louis partridge)

By sydplicity

✧ο½₯゚: * 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 *:ο½₯゚✧ (LOUISXFEM!READER) a social media love story + in real life. y/n downey, daughter of... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
- article -
- chapter 1 -
- chapter 2 -
- chapter 3 -
- chapter 4 -
- chapter 5 -
- chapter 6 -
- article -
- chapter 7 -
- chapter 8 -
- chapter 9 -
- chapter 10 -
- chapter 11 -
- chapter 12 -
- article -
- chapter 13 -
- chapter 14 -
- chapter 15 -
- chapter 16 -
- chapter 17 -
- chapter 18 -
- chapter 19 -
- chapter 20 -
- chapter 21 -
- chapter 22 -
- chapter 23 -
- chapter 24 -
- article -
- chapter 25 -
- chapter 26 -
- chapter 27 -
- chapter 28 -
- chapter 29 -
- chapter 30 -
- chapter 31 -
- chapter 32 -
- chapter 33 -
- chapter 34 -
- chapter 35 -
- chapter 36 -
- chapter 37 -
- chapter 38 -
- chapter 39 -
- chapter 40 -
- chapter 41 -
- chapter 42 -
- chapter 43 -
- chapter 44 -
- chapter 45 -
- chapter 46 -
- chapter 47 -
- chapter 48 -
- chapter 50 -
- chapter 51 -
- chapter 52 -
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

- chapter 49 -

19.9K 676 1.1K
By sydplicity

"so he just hasn't called at all?"

"nope. not a call... not a text. but he did like my post on instagram..."

"stop." olivia said, trying to make it seem like she didn't agree with louis' actions. (even though she knew the reason why he didn't call nor text y/n.)

"right." y/n sighed.

olivia, y/n and jenna spent all day shopping. little did y/n know that there was something going on at the moment in her room. they were currently on their way home in an uber.

"was he there in the morning?" jenna asked, acting confused as she turned off her phone.

"no. i woke up, got dressed and then we left. that was it."

"maybe he just-"

"forgot?" y/n scoffed.

"you don't know that," olivia rose her eyebrows.

"we don't not know it."

y/n shrugged and turned to the window, slightly disappointed. if he did forget... there must have been a reason right? maybe he didn't even know it was her birthday.

no.

if he didn't know... he didn't know. and if he did, even though he doesn't seem like the type to know someone's birthday and just not say anything, oh well.

she'll just have to deal with it.

he's just a boy, anyway.

a special boy, though... a really really special boy, an annoyingly cute boy with his adorable british acce-

stop, y/n.

eventually the three made it home safely. walking up the stairs to the main living area, y/n stayed silent in her own thoughts.

it was a fun birthday... she spent the day with her friends shopping, got a bunch texts and calls from her closest friends. overall it was a good day. she was genuinely thankful.

though one single text from him would have probably made her day ten time better.

"hey, we're gonna go up to our room to go get something, we'll be down in a minute, okay?" olivia said, stoping y/n from walking any further to her room.

y/n turned to them, furrowed eyebrows.

"yeah... okay sure."

and without another word the two ran up the stairs past her. she stayed still for a moment, confused by the sudden need to leave, but she pushed it aside and made her way up to her room.

opening the door to the dark floor that belonged to her and tom, sighing, she put her things down on the floor. she turned around and closed the door before turning on the lights.

"hey."

"SHIT!"

she whipped around startled, banging her elbow against the door behind her in the process.

"OW!" y/n gripped her arm, holding it against her stomach.

"fuck, y/n, i'm sorry!" he ran up to her, taking hold of her arm quickly while she looked up at him.

"louis? what the hell are you doing in here? and in the dark?!"

"i was trying to surprise you! which obviously was not a good idea." he muttered. "are you okay?" louis stroked her elbow softly.

he was trying to surprise her?

she watched him, a light growing smile on her face as he rubbed her arm.

"you were trying to surprise me?"

he nodded slowly, an embarrassed blush on his face.

"job well done, mister partridge."

he snickered, letting go of her elbow. louis slowly grabbed both of her arms, dragging her to the middle of the living room.

"so." he started. "tom may have given me the key to your room."

"my room?" she tilted her head.

tom and y/n both had spare keys to each other's room, since they were living on the same floor as each other.

"yes. close your eyes."

"wait." she stopped. "i haven't heard from you all day." louis twisted his mouth as she continued, "you literally ghosted? and now you're here?"

he nodded, gripping her shoulders and turning her body to face the door of her room. "i've been here since you left with olivia and jenna." louis whispered.

"what?"

"just close your eyes."

she scrunched her nose. "why?"

"oh my god."

he slapped his hands over her face, covering her eyes.

"jesus louis!"

"shh."

he lightly pushed her to begin walking forward. she instinctively put her hands out in front of her, making sure she didn't hit anything.

"what are we doing?"

"y/n. please be quiet."

she pursed her lips.

"now." he smiled once she was silent. "i may have sort of destroyed your room... i know you've started to unpack but i've done some slight rearranging."

"slight?" she asked. there wasn't much in her room, just her clothes scattered on the floor and some furniture.

"keep your eyes closed."

he removed one hand from her face, using the other to cover both her eyes as he opened the door. y/n couldn't see anything. she could only hear him moving things out of the way, and something that felt like string brushing against her arms.

"okay you're going to be in the middle of the room."

"okay."

he set her right in the center, slowly taking his hands off her face as she kept her eyes shut. louis stepped away from her, slowly backing up so she could get the full view of everything.

when he was far enough he spoke. "open your eyes."

heart racing, she did what he said, peeking open one eye.

fairy lights, balloons and pictures. black and purple balloons that reached the ceiling all over the room, not a single open space. she was correct about feeling string around her, on the bottom of the strings on all the balloons were pictures. pinned pictures of louis and y/n. pictures of her and tom. pictures of her and all of her friends. but most of them were of her and louis. the fairy lights lit the whole place up— making the room golden. as she looked down at her feet she noticed the gold confetti all over the floor.

louis took notes on how her lips parted in amazement, how her fingers were shaking with excitement, how her eyes sparkled and reflected the lights all around her.

"you didn't think i forgot your birthday, did you?" he smirked. "it's the most important day of the year."

"louis..." she turned to him. "did you do all of this yourself?"

"well?" he smiled, stepping forward. "what do you think?"

in all seriousness, the only thing she was thinking of... was him. only him.

"do you want me to be honest?"

"yes."

"the only thing i'm thinking about is you."

he bit his bottom lip, inching towards her through the strings as she stood directly in the center of her room.

"and what if i said i am only ever thinking about you?"

by now he was in front of her, slowly grabbing both her hands as their faces were inches apart.

"well the real question is..." she smiled up at him. "what are you going to do about that?"

he shut his eyes, shoving his tongue against his cheek. "my turn with the questions."

she tilted her head, a light smile on her face.

"i want to be your boyfriend." louis said, "will you let me be your boyfriend?"

her heart physically fluttered. she felt as though her feet were off the ground. that he swooped her off her feet. because he did. he had her wrapped around his finger.

as she did him.

"yes."

they were both floating. and she swore the butterflies were permanently moved in when he started to lean in.

"one more question."

she nodded, silently telling him to continue.

"can i kiss you?"

and she let go of of his hand, taking hold of the bottom of his shirt and pulled him closer until their lips met.

this was heaven. he was sure of it. and she was his angel.

author speaks.

okay.
this book won't go beyond
60 parts. not chapters.
this book, i repeat. :)

the pictures at the top is what i
imagine as the place they live in.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.7K 103
Willow is the daughter of Robert Downey Jr. What will happen when she meets one of his cast mates for the first time? Partly a social media story. (A...
105K 1.2K 105
The next generation of Harry Potter kids on Instagram β€’lots of drama β€’lots of fluff β€’bit of angst β€’mild language/Some drug use/Sexual references ...
9.2K 481 18
i can't dare to dream about you anymore. louis partridge 𝒙 fem!oc social media fic
204K 4.6K 72
Zayn adopts a baby girl, only to find that after 16 years of raising her it's Louis Daughter. But how? [A/N: ok so this is 16 years later let's say 2...