|๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท <3...

By 1800-milfs-and-dilfs

๐ด ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™, ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
Announcement
Announcement 2
22

16

1.7K 57 42
By 1800-milfs-and-dilfs

Okay, so first thing, I feel like I should let you know that I'm not experienced in writing a smut scene.

So, I will put a ⚠️ to let you know when the smut will start, and when It will end.

Ps: this is not edited either

                      -Ext. mari

___________________________

Third-person POV

Amari woke up in her bed and looked around her darkroom. She guessed it was late since the sun didn't come through her curtains. She slowly got up from her bed, grabbed her robe, and walked to the bathroom.

She thought about Loki and wondered where he was. She slowly walked out of her room, and walked along the hallway, trying not to make any unnecessary noise.

Amari took the elevator to the living room and looked out the big window. Amari sighed softly, staring at the city below.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

I turned around, to see Loki behind her.
"Yeah, it's beautiful. " Amari said, wrapping her robe close to her.

"Are you uncomfortable with me being here?" Loki asked, walking beside her.
"No, Not at all." She replied softly.

"Alright," Loki said, putting his hands behind his back. Amari couldn't help but look at Loki, his pale skin shined when the moon's light hit his face.

His dark hair brushed back, his emerald green eyes staring into space, with much concentration.

"Why are you up this late? I would've thought you would still be in bed." Loki said, facing Amari. "I can't sleep. And I did sleep a lot today." Amari replied.
"I see," Loki said.

"Would you like some tea?" Amari asked, walking to the kitchen. "Yes please," Loki said softly.

Amari boiled the water. And poured them into two cups that had tea pouches. 

Amari handed him a cup. "Thank you." He said, blowing some steam off the tea.
"Your welcome, Loki," Amari said, smiling softly. Loki smiled back and sipped his tea.

Loki held his hand out, waiting for Amari to take his hand. Amari did and looked at Loki. He stared passionately into Amari and smiled softly.

Amari leaned her head on Loki's shoulder and Loki's hand slithered on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

They stared out the window watching the sun come up slowly.

"Loki?"

"Hm?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel a whole lot better. Thank you for helping me." Loki said, his green eyes piercing down at her.

"Y-Your welcome." She said. They sat in silence for a few more minutes. "I think we should get ready for the day," Amari said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Do you want me to walk you back to your chamber?" Loki asked, stepping away from her.

"I would love to," Amari replied. Loki lifted his arm, and Amari hooked her arm on his.

They walked to the elevator and walked to Amari's room. "I guess this is where we part ways, lady Amari," Loki said jokingly.

"You...You don't have to leave me- I mean, If you don't want to-
Wait I mean-"

Loki lifted his index finger to her lips, keeping her quiet. "I'll stay here." He said, smiling softly. Amari smiled, and walked into her room, followed by Loki.

She sat on the edge of her bed, and patted the spot beside her, gesturing for her to sit beside her.

He walked over, and sat next to Amari "So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked, fidgeting with her hand.

"Hm, I don't know...wait, I've realized that you never talked about your parents," Loki said, looking at Amari.
She didn't meet his gaze and continued looking down at the floor.

She took a deep breath. "My mother died, when you tried taking over new york.." she whispered.

His face went even paler and looked down at his hands. "My father left before I was born. So I don't know what happened to him." She continued.

A tear slid down her face. "Amari, I...I wish I could go back in time, and fix everything. I'm....I'm so sorry." Loki whispered. Amari took Lokis's hand and brung it to her cheek.

"It's alright. You were under Thanos mind control.  So it wasn't fully your fault." She said.

"I feel so bad...thor was right. I always drag people down with my problems." He whispered and started crying. "Loki, no, do not beat yourself up about it," Amari said.

Loki looked at her and smiled softly.
He leaned in slowly, and Amari did the same. Amari looked up at his emerald green eyes, in complete awe. "Please let
This is real..." she whispered.

"It is.." Loki whispered back, and just as they were about to kiss, the door opened. Loki jumped and instinctively grabbed his daggers. Amari gave Loki's shoulder a soft squeeze.

He took a deep breath, and his daggers withered away. "Uh, thor? What brings you here?" Amari asked.

"I....wait, this isn't my room?" Thor asked, in a sluggish voice.

"No, you Oaf. This is Amari's room." Loki sneered and rolled his eyes. "Then...why are you here?" Thor said, pointing at Loki.

"That's none of your concern," Loki said and stood up from the bed. "Loki, calm down," Amari said, grabbing Loki's hand. He looked at her and sat back down on the bed.

"Loki...are you courting with lady Amari?" Thor asked, with a smug smile. "No, you oaf, she's my friend. " Loki replied, he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Thor walked over to the bed, and fell on it, face first, and started snoring. Amari giggled and tucked him in with the blanket.

"I think we should go somewhere else," Amari said.

"To my room?" Loki asked, walking to the door, and opened it. "Sure," Amari replied, walking past him, and into the hallway.

They were walking silently, trying to stay hidden, and not to run into anyone, and they ask them what are they doing up so early.

Tony almost spotted them, but Loki pushed Amari into the shadow, his hand over her mouth.

When Tony walked away, Loki backed up. "Sorry," he said and continued to sneak into the hall.

Amari spotted Wanda's room, her door cracked. She peeked through the door and saw vision and Wanda cuddling, watching TV.

Amari smiled, and just as she was about to leave, Loki was next to her.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" Loki whispered. "Uh, no, I was just being nosy," Amari replied, her cheeks growing hot.

"Mhmm, what are you looking at?" Loki asked. "Look," Amari said, and pulled him close to her, so he can see.

"Well if you look at that! The piece of metal did find someone who loved him!" Loki whispered mockingly. Amari smacked his chest. "Ow, okay, I'll stop," Loki said.

"Yeah right, so where your room?" Amari asked. "It's down the hall. Let's go." Loki said and grabbed her hand. She blushed lightly. They finally made it to Loki's room, and Loki closed the door behind him.

"You can get yourself comfortable. I have a feeling that we are going to be here for a while." Loki said, walking to the bathroom.

Amari sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the shelves filled with Asgardian books. She heard the shower turn on, and figured Loki was probably taking a bath.
______________________________

Amari's POV

The image of when Loki was shirtless, and only had on a towel wrapped around his waist, took over my mind.

Oh my gosh, Stapp!

I mentally pinched myself. Then I was thinking about what happened in my room under an hour ago.

Was Loki really about to kiss me? He didn't look like he was going to reject it...
But does he feel the same way that I feel about him?

I shook the thought away and looked at the window. The sun was up, but the blackout curtains made it hard for the sun to shine in the room, making the room look darker.

I started playing with my hair nervously, thinking about Loki.
The bathroom door opened and revealed Loki wearing a black T-shirt with grey sweatpants.

His hair lay on his forehead and was damp. He walked over and sat beside me.

"Are you alright?" His smooth voice sent a shiver through my spine. "Yeah, I'm good," I said, looking down at the floor. I felt Loki's gaze at me, burning a hole through my soul.

Then his cool hand rested on my cheek, making me look up at him. "What's wrong?" He asked, his thumb rubbed in a circular motion on my cheek.

"I-Its...It's just I'm thinking about what happened earlier. " I confessed, my face was warm. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and my throat suddenly went dry.

"What about earlier?-" he asked, and then he realized what I meant. "O-Oh..."
His cheeks turned bright pink. "I was thinking about that too...I don't know what came over me.." Loki said, removing his hand from my face.

I just noticed how close we were sitting, our legs brushing up against each other.
I looked into his eyes, his beautiful mysterious eyes, and I could melt, just from his smile.

"Amari?" He whispered.
"Yes?" I whispered back. Loki grabbed my hand and held it to his chest.

"What...What is this feeling?" He asked, looking worried. "I...I don't know." I replied, blushing lightly. His heart was beating slowly, making me nervous.

"Can we find out what it is...together?" Loki asked, and leaned in slowly. I looked at his lips, then back at his green eyes.

I nodded and looked away, and Loki raised a brow. "What did I tell you about looking at me when I talk to you?" He whispered seductively.

"I-I"

Loki wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My breath hitched, our lips only millimeters away from each other. His cologne filled my nose, making me a little dizzy.

"Do you want this?" He whispered in my ear. "Y-Yes," I replied and smiled like an idiot. He smiled back, and finally, he kissed me with such passion.

⚠️⚠️⚠️__________________________

Loki's POV

Gods...her lips taste heavenly. I'm trying not to go too fast since she's not used to this. I nibbled on her bottom lip, and she moaned softly, just giving me enough room to slide my tongue into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her, and deepening the kiss.

She tugged on my hair, making me groan softly. I felt her smile, and then she moved her head, giving us time to catch our breath. "I love you." She whispered.  "I love you more," I said softly and began to smile. She smiled back and leaned in for another kiss.

I put my left hand on the back of her neck, pushing her closer to me. She leaned on the bed, trying to support herself from falling. I gently pushed her against the bed and slid my leg between hers.

Her beautiful brown eyes were filled with compassion and lust, it drove me mad. I kissed her neck softly, leaving love bites On her neck and collar bone.
She moaned softly, and her hands feeling my chest. She started pulling my shirt, telling me to take it off.

I quickly threw my shirt on the floor, revealing my bare chest. She blushed and looked back into my eyes. I slowly moved my hand up her shirt, making her squirm. "Do you want this?" I asked. I wanted to make sure that she was positive about making this big decision.

"Yes. I want this," she whispered. I took off her shirt, and she was exposed with only her bra and pants on. "In the name of Odin, you are so gorgeous.." I muttered, tracing my finger on her collar bone, down to her waist.

Her face was bright red, clearly flustered. She looked so adorable and innocent. I started to kiss her stomach and began to slide her pants down, making her squirm. "Stay still," I said and grabbed her wrists tightly with one of my hands.

I finally took off her pants, and she was wearing black lace panties. I moved my finger against her panties, making her squirm. "I said stay still." I purred and tightened my grip on her wrists. She was practically dripping her juices in her panties.

"Your so wet for me, huh?" I asked mockingly. "Y-Yes, only for you." She replied. "What's my name?" I asked.
______________________________

Amari's POV

Um...his name? Well, duh it's Loki..but I think he means what's his nickname.
I thought about it for a sec.

What would Loki's nickname be? He loves to be in power, and is very dominant...maybe master?

"Well, I'm waiting," Loki whispered in my ear, and nibbled my earlobe. "M-master.." I whispered. He smiled. "Correct... now you will get your reward." He whispered, and ripped my panties, and threw them on the floor.

I yelped and blushed.

Oh my gosh, how did he do that so easily?  Wait that was my favorite pair of panties!

"Hey, those were my favorite panties!" I whined. He looked at me and smirked.
"Well, you picked the wrong day to be wearing them. Plus, I'll buy you another pair." He whispered.

He slid one of his cool fingers into my folds, rubbing it in a circular motion, making me buck my hips. He pushed my waist down, and he whispered something, and it felt like my waist was stuck to the bed.

"What the-"

"I told you to stay still. Now your helpless.." he said, and then went down and kissed my thigh, and slowly made his way to my dripping pussy. He licked the juices and looked up at me. "You taste sweeter than you look." He said, licking his lips.

I sat still, trying not to making him agitated. That's the last thing I want. I want to please him. He put two fingers inside of me, and I moaned loudly. "Shhh...we don't want to get caught, do we?" Loki asked. I shook my head.

"Use your words." He said, removing his hands. "Yes master, we have to be quiet. " I whined, wanting to feel his touch. He smiled, and stood up, taking off his sweat pants, and all that was left was his cock.

It was huge...like really big-

"Are you alright? You look nervous. " Loki said, laying next to me. "W-well.. I've never done this before. So I'm just nervous. " I replied, avoiding his intense stare.

"Don't worry...I'll be gentle." He whispered, and stood up again, putting my legs on his shoulders, as he rubbed his cock in my juices.

"This part will hurt. Just for a bit, then you will feel good after, Okay?" He said, looking at me, for approval. 

I nodded, and grabbed his arm, preparing for what's about to happen.

He slowly went inside me, and I moaned loudly. He was right, it did hurt like a bitch. He stayed inside me, letting me get used to his size. He looked at me, and I nodded.

He went slow at first but then began to get faster with each thrust. "F-Fuck.." I moaned softly, trying not to make any noise.

Loki groaned, and buried his face in the crook of my neck,
whispering sweet nothings. He bit my shoulder, sending a shock of pain in my shoulder.

I yelped and moved my head to the side. I gripped the sheets, trying not to make any noises.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and scratched his back. He winced in pain but continued slamming into me.
I moaned loudly, and felt a knot in my stomach, getting tighter. "L-Loki.." I moaned. "Yes, my love." He whispered.

"F-Faster...go faster," I whispered. I felt him smile and went even faster than before. I felt his member twitch, indicating that he was close. A river of white liquid rushed out of me.

"F-Fuck.." he groaned loudly, and quickly took out his cock, before he cummed. Warm liquid squirted on the bedsheets. He went into the bathroom, and returned with a warm rag, and wiped away any liquid between my legs.

⚠️⚠️⚠️________________
"You did good, my love." He whispered, and pulled me close to him. I felt safe in his arms. I never wanted it to end.
I felt really tired, and Loki sensed it.

"Rest darling. I'll be right here when you wake up." He assured me, with a big smile. I smiled back, and kissed him, and laid on his chest. He kissed my forehead and began playing with my hair, knowing that it would help me sleep faster. 

I went to sleep, feeling exhausted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 993 38
Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. That girl was you and your name was Lorna...
80.2K 1.1K 47
๐— ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆพ A book full of smut, fl...
5K 482 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
330K 8.8K 37
[EXPLICIT] If you are a fan of the Avengers movies and/or Norse lore, I'm sure you will find a fairly awesome story between all the smut. He put a...