Forbidden Mates(boyxboy)

By DasiyC

What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the s... More

Warning
Chapter 1- Mates
Chapter 2- Mates part 2
Chapter 3- What would happen
CHARACTERS INFO PART ONE.
Chapter 4- Siblings
Chapter 5-The scent
Chapter 6- The twin
Chapter 7- Go
Chapter 8- The cottage
The cottage pictures.
Chapter 9- Friends
CHARACTERS INFO PART 2
Chapter 10- Who's the villian.
Ouestion/Answer- special
Chapter 11- Yuan
Chapter 12-Yuan part 2
Chapter 13- Caught
Chapter 15- Dad
Chapter 16- Coma
Chapter 17- Coven
Chapter 18- The Ambassadors
Chapter 19- The Pack
Chapter 20- Bad Alpha
Chapter 21- New Traitor
Chapter 22- It's Just A Feeling
Chapter 23- Awkward conversation
Chapter 24- The Nursery
Chapter 25- The Past
Chapter 26- Foreign Help
Chapter 27- Ultrasound
Chapter 28-New plan
Chapter 29- Wicked Surprise
Chapter 30- The Battle
Chapter 31- The End
Epilogue
CHARACTERS INFO PART 3

Chapter 14- Vic

193 17 0
By DasiyC

Vic's POV

"Wesley come out of there so I can give you, your dayly dosage," I commanded as I stood in front of his cage in my lab coat with a needle filled with a small dose of vervain.
"N...no," Wesley stuttered as he looked up at the needle that I held in my right hand.
I sighed as I placed the needle down on a table beside me before I ran a fustrated hand down my face.
"Wesley why do you have to make this so hard? Just let me inject you, place you on the table. Do my science then you get you go back and relax in your cage," I suggested as I looked down at the small boy before me.
He was still dressed in a blue hospital gown, that we had to change the size of twice. As the his stomach kept getting bigger. 
He was scared I knew he was, because apart from seeing the fear written all over his soft innocent face. I could fell it coming off of him in waves.
'I mean if I got separeted from my werewolf mate and vampire best friends. Was four months pregnant and could give birth any time now. Or was only being poked with a needle by a crazy doctor/scientist. And heard the doctor/scientist and some man talking about killing me, I'd be scared to. So of course I understood how Wesley felt, kind off.'
Wesley whimpered before he violently shook his head as his eyes glistened with tears.
"L...liar I h...heard you and S...seth talking," he managed before the soreness in his throat seem to become to much for him, making him became unable to speak.
I narrowed my eyes as I impatiently began to tap my foot against the clean tiled floor.
A groan flew past my lips before I stooped down to his level.
"Ok Wesley, here's what's going to happen. You have three seconds to get your ass out of that damn cage and unto the table silently or I'll get help and force you out!" I shouted causing the young boy to flinch at the raise in my voice.
I felt kind of bad.
No what are you thinking domass? This kid and his friends are a danger to your pack.
Wesley shook his head again as he scooted futher back into the cage.
Damn me for placing him in such a big cage that had no way of taking him out from the top.
I shook my head before I glared down at Wesley. I stared at him for a while longer, giving him a chance to willfully come out. But the stubborn ass kid refused to move. Instead he just placed his arms protectively around his stomach before he brought his knees to his chest.
I groaned again before my gaze hardened.
"Fine!" I spat before I took out a small flip phone from my jeans pocket dialed a number and shouted for someone to get over here, before I turned back to glare down at Wesley.
He looked up at me with quivering lips as if I was the flicking Grim Reaper. And trust me that guy wasn't a very nice site to see.
I was only five years older than the kid and he was 'pants wetting' scared of me.
I guess I did inject him with so much vervain that he actually forgot his name more times than I can count. And I may have tied him to a steel table, under a bright light for hours until his skin was burnt and blistered. Or I may have kept him locked up in his cage for weeks upon weeks. But that was no reason to be scared of me. I still feed him, had him bathed and clothed. And I kept Danta and his friends from beating the child out of the him more than once. Because I wasn't a fan of killing the innocent, so he shouldn't be scared of me right?
I was snapped out of my thoughts as  two big men dressed in a black guards uniform entered the room.
In the corner of my eyes I saw Wesley flinch as he stared wide eyed at the giants compared to him. The men looked at me and I gestured to the cage as Wesley tried to push himself into the cage bars as one of the men stepped up to the cage. Wesley yelped as the man caught him by the front of his gown, before he yanked him out of the cage. Wesley thrust and thrashed as the two men pulled him to the table. One of the men known as Newt looked at me with a face that meant 'hurry the fuck up.' I quickly  needle into Wesley's neck, causing him to go limp in the guys arms. He  looked so fragile with his heavy round stomach as his beautiful emerald eyes darted around the room. Unable to stay settled one one spot. I gestured for Newt to place the boy on the bed, after he buckled him in and left along with his partner.
I quickly pulled out my with gloves from my coat before I turned on the light above Wesley, causing the boy to wince, but he stayed still as I gently touched his massive stomach.
Two weeks after Wesley came here he began to show, and at that moment my alpha, Killian wanted to kill the child. But I insisted that I wanted to research and experiment on the fetus. Which was a half lie, half truth. I really was fasinated with the fact that a male vampire pureblood could get pregnant and wanted to know How? Why? and When? But I also didn't want them to kill the poor thing, because I was no baby killer. So I just tested Wesley's kid or might I say kids. Made sure they were healthy, as well as I took notes on their development and progress.
"S...Storm," I heard Wesley whisper, so softly that I almost didn't hear him.
His eyes just stared into nothingness as I continued to poke gently at his stomach.
I stared down at Wesley, only to realize that his green eyes was staring back at me with so much confusion.
"Daddy," he began and I furrowed my brow.
"Why did you kill Wally, he was my twin your son, daddy?" He finished as his teary eyes stared at me.
He was hallucinating. Did I drug him that much?
I stared down at him confused before his eyes changed to a the purest grey I've ever seen, as he stared at me.

"Victor Grey, you know what your doing is wrong. So stop it before it's to late," Wesley said, his voice and face completely cleared of all drowsyness and confusion.
"Excuse me?" I asked as I looked down at the boy with my face screwed up in confusion.
He eyed me for a while longer before he spoke with this angle like voice.
"Do you think Jessie would be proud of you right now?" He asked.
I looked down at him horrified as I slowly backed away from him.
"H..how'd you know about Jessie?" I stumbled over my words as I stared down at Wesley.
'No this wasn't Wesley this was someone else.'
"She," he gestured with his eyes up at the cieling."Knows everything, and she told me," he finished.
"Who's she?" I asked as I took a step closer to the table.
He looked back at me before he slowly shook his head.
"The one who created you," was all he said. So I stupidly continued to talk.
"Your not Wesley," I stated the obvious.
Wesley cocked his head as he gazed at me, as if he could see my soul. Which freaked me out a little.
"I am, but I am not," he replied confusing me even more.
"Then who are you right now," I asked slowly.
"I right now am Paidí tis theás, and I hope that you know that all this is against the goddess' will. Because you'll have to live with the conceqences in the end." Was the last thing whatever was inside Wesley said before Wesley's eyes faded back to their sleep green color.
I looked down at the boy stunned at what I've just bared witness to.
I knew what Paidí tis theás meant but it was a rather unusal name even for a were.
'But that's the thing idiot he didn't smell like a were then," my wolf Ollie stated.
'Then what did he smell like domass?'
My wolf was silent for a while, before he replied.
'He smelt like purity and holyness.'
I looked down at the still highly drugged Wesley as he gazed up at the ceiling.
'What the hell is wrong with the ceiling? That everyone is looking at it?' I asked myself. But before I could go and take a look my lab door swang open. I whirled around to see Seth, Meshia, and Newt entering.
"What are you people doing inside here?" I demanded.
They knew that I hated when people just waltzed right in without knocking, but here they were.
Seth glanced at me before his attention turned back to a groaning and blistered skin from the light above Wesley.
"Where here for him," Meshia stated as Newt came and unbuckeled Wesley.
I glanced at Wesley as he groaned and muttered something about begin to fat.
I would've laughed at that if it wasn't for the doomsday dark arua that lurked over the room.
"Where are you taking my test subject?" I growled as Newt gently lifted Wesley up into his arms, while the young boy cradled his huge stomach.
(Wesley- Ok I had it, author I realize that I have a huge stomach right now but can you stop calling me out on it?) (Author- Shh Wesley be quiet, your suppose to be drugged) ( Wesley- hmm)
"The boss is ready for him, you can come if you want to," Danta suggested before he left the room. With Meshia, Seth and Newt behind.
I groaned before I followed them down the hall and into a room white a white door.

As soon as I entered the room, I spotted Wesleys vampire friends all highly drugged as they both leaned against Chris and James guard wolves or whatever were their real rank.
Newt slowly walk up to their side of the room before he placed a shaky Wesley on his feet.
I looked around the room. It was really big with three chairs on both sides of the room. At the head of the room was a clean well varnish desk with one chair behind it. At the back of the desk was two big book shelves, filled with old and new book's. At the right side of the shelves was a big window that allowed you to see the big green forest.
I turned back to Wesley as the three vampires were being placed on the three chairs that sat on the right side of the room. Before Newt and the werewolves who carried Markus and Mary-kay. Went to stand next to Danta and Meshia in front of the right wall beside the vampires chairs. Leaving the remaining three chairs to sit on the left.
I watched as the door to the room opened to reveal Storm, Oni and Nolan. All who thrashed as thrust, refusing to enter the room. But at the site of their highly drugged mates, stopped resisting as they were sat down on the three remaining chairs, before they were hand cuffed with low levels of silver, to the chair.
I glanced at the three vampires as they stared at nothing in particiular, oblivous to the fact that their mates, the loves of their lives were in the same room as them. I turned back to the werewolves, as noticed that Storm opened his mouth to say something. But immediately closed it as Alpha Killian and Beta Chang Ming entered.
We bowed respectfully as our alpha sat down on the chair behind the desk before he pulled Chang Ming unto his lap.
I heard Storm, Nolan and Oni gasp as they saw who our alpha was.
Alpha Killian smirked before he turned to the werewolf mates.
"Oh so you remember me?" Killian cockily stated.
Storm's eyes widened as he stared at Alpha Killian. Before his gaping turned into a hard stare.
" You fucking dick!" Storm shouted angrily causing all of us except the drugged vampires. To snap our head in his direcrion as he glared at Alpha Killian.
"How dare you speak so to the man who was part of your giving you birth!"Alpha Killian shouted will Chang Ming had a cocky smirk on his face.
"Father," Storm muttered.
I stared wide eyed at them,.
''Oh great this got a whole lot better.'

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. What do you think is wrong with Wesle?. And what about Alpha Killian being Storms dad? Do you still love Storm? And why do you think Storm's dad is doing what he's doing? Tell me in the comments. That's all for now stay safe.😺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 128 17
I was always told to fight, to never give up my dominance. But I did. I submitted to him. I did it because I wanted to feel loved, and to feel him to...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
24.5K 1.7K 31
A vampire clan and Wolf pack who were enemies for ages had to join hands against a common enemy. To stop their revalvary two clans had to bring back...
8K 421 31
" our freedom isn't up to them , it's only up to us . i'm the alpha , i'm the one to trust . together we do whatever it takes , we're in this pack fo...