ᴘᴏɢ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘ - karl jacobs ☁︎︎

By cureusnow

"oh are we flirting right now ?? pog." in which two twitch streamers end up flirting over twitter and video g... More

introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
authors note omg..
XV

VIII

4.9K 148 34
By cureusnow

twitter

alesia | alesiamoonr
hello silly little twitter people. i will be streaming live on twitch.tv/alesiamoon later but this is me rn

Nihaachu
very pretty <33
|
alesiamoonr
omg hi ?? i love you ???
|
Nihaachu
love you too!!

quackity4k
invite me onto the stream
|
alesiamoonr
mmh no <3
|
quackity4k
😫🥺😞😭😕😢😖😱😔🥶

KarlJacobs_
woah moony thats crazy! i'm streaming later too!! and this is me rn also :o

|
alesiamoonr
woah i didn't know you're a streamer ?!?
|
KarlJacobs_
oh 💔

꧁ ꧂

After liking some replies to my recent tweet, I grab my bag and begin to head out of my apartment. Checking the time as I closed the door, I quickly decide that I could take my time walking to the store before the stream. The store was about 10 minutes away, walking distance, and I had an hour or so till I need to start the stream. There wasn't a whole lot of people out at the time, so it was pretty quite.

Nearly at the store, I can feel gentle buzzes coming from inside my bag. I continue walking as I struggle to pull out my phone. Pausing a couple steps in front of the store, I slip on my mask before pulling open the small convenience stores door and swiping up on my phone to check the notification center.
___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                                 3ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
kaaarl :]
2 iMessages
___________________________________

Smiling, I set my phone into my pocket and walk towards the refrigerated drinks at the back of the store. I slide open the glass (plastic?) door and grab two of the Mango Loco Monster's and head to the counter to pay. I made slight small talk with the cashier and wish them a good day as I grab my paper grocery bag, hoping they can see my smile despite my mask. Once I exit the store I stand to the side against the wall and open up Karl's texts.

hey!! i dont think i'm gonna
stream bedwars but i was thinking
of doing an alt-stream after? wanted
to know if you would like to join :]

tina and brooke will be there so it wont
just be new people

thats fine !!
bedwars might perk me up
but i am kinda tired rn so idk
sorry ://

its alright !! ill leave a spot
open just in case ;]

Him saving a spot wasn't that big of a deal, but the butterflies in my stomach tended to think otherwise. That paired with the nerves that were already making my stomach turn. As much as I was excited for today's stream, I was also super nervous. Especially now that more of Karl's viewers would head to my stream in order to see/hear him play. Karl and his friends had a huge amount of dedicated followers. They could average more than 100,000 viewers on any one of their streams. It was crazy to think that so many people come to watch random people just play Minecraft and talk.

I turn into my apartment building and walk up the flight of stairs leading to my door. After unlocking it and heading to the extra guest bedroom where I stream from, I set one of the monsters down and lay the other in a small refrigerator I had to the side of my desk. I still had around fifteen minutes until me and Karl had planned to start the stream, so I sent him a message asking if he wanted to join the call a bit earlier, just to say hi before starting. Instead of getting a message in response he starts a call instead.

"Karl! Hello!!" I smile as he greets me with a matching level of enthusiasm. Karl and I begin to tell each others about how are day went, leading to him bringing up some work he's doing with the Mr. Beast Crew.

"Y'know I actually watched my first Mr. Beast video yesterday," I tell him while opening up my monster drink.

"Oh, really? Which one?"

"The one where you lost an island," I say smirking before taking the first sip from the can. He lets out a annoyed groan, "Not funny, Moons."

"Okay, okay, sorry" covering the giggles coming from my mouth with my hand, "I think I'm gonna start stream now, is that alright?" Karl hums in agreement and says he's gonna get on Minecraft.

"Okay, I'll send you a friend request on Hypixel once I'm live." I say before fixing my hair a bit, pulling up my starting soon screen, and hitting the 'Go Live' button. I deafen on discord watch as my chat begins to fill with hearts and kind greetings.

HELLOO
💜💜💜
BEDWARS POG
MOONY
helloo !!!

While waiting with on the starting soon screen, I send Karl a friend invite, which he accepts and also sending him an invite into a party so that we don't have to do it while live. I send out a tweet saying I'm live and like some friendly responses. Getting impatient, I end up just switching my stream to full face-cam rather quickly, excited to play the game.

"CHAT," I whisper yell into my microphone, "Hi chat. How are you all doing today?" I shake my head and laugh as I wait for some responses. "I hope you're all doing well, I think many of you will be excited for who I'm playing with today. We'll be doing some bedwars, poggers am I right? And then I think he will be streaming after but I'm not hundred percent sure." I grin while reading chat, many of them 'shouting' out who they think it is. I change my stream to show the game and have my face-cam smaller to the side. I undeafen on discord and immediately Karl yells out a croaky 'hello'.

꧁ ꧂

Karl and I had been playing for nearly two hours, chat freaking out many times at our tiny interactions. Like the when I would call him a simp after he tossed me the diamonds he had collected. Playing with him was fun, he was easy to laugh with and nice to mess around with, especially watching chat freak out about it afterwords.

"Karl, does one more game sound good? I'm getting a bit tired, not gonna lie." We we're currently in between games at the lobby, doing the parkour there. "Yeah, sounds goOOA AHH," his response was cut short as I watched him fall from the jump in front of me, letting out a loud screech half way through his sentence, "Yeah, one more game sounds good."

I join a doubles game and jump around as we wait for more players to join. Once we get in I immediately run back and watch as Karl turns his character to look back at me. He begins to shift and punch at me as I collect the items from the generator. "Karl being unhelpful and minimizing the amount of loot we get," I say rolling my eyes, followed by a smile that dismissed any faux annoyance I tried to show. He lets out a giggle and moves his character into the generator. I press shift and then move to buy materials to cover our bed. I speed bridge towards green who was on our right and break their small bed defense and their bed. Green team quickly realizes that me and Karl, who had trailed behind me as I bridged, were there and started to attack our characters.

"THEY'RE DOG WATER, LITERAL DOG WATER," Karl shouts out as I get the final kills off of both players. I shake my head and laugh while collecting items from their generator and heading back to our own island, "We're just too good at the game, Karl."

꧁ ꧂

The game lasted for about another 15 minutes, ending with me having to clutch cause Karl fell while bridging after our bed had broke. "You said you weren't great at bedwars but you've managed to win every single game? You're like really good," Karl told me once our victory screen changed into the Hypixel lobby. I can feel my cheeks heat up a bit as I laugh off his compliment, "I really don't do that well normally, I think my Monster has given me god-like powers. I'm gonna end stream real quick, wanna start your stream so I can raid?" He responds saying sure, telling me that he'll be streaming on his alt, karlnetwork. I deafen and read chat for a bit, "Okay, chat, thanks for hanging today! It was really fun."

LOVE YOUUU
<Message deleted>
are u dating??
DONT END :((((
YOUR GUYS FRIENDSHIP IS JUST 🤌
BYE 💜💜

"So, I'll be sending you over to Karl right now, so check him out on Twitch and Twitter and stuff at Karl Jacobs," I put up a thumbs up as I'm talking," or, maybe, if you're new here, consider following and checking out my other socials?" A large, cheesy smile appears on my face and I cup my cheeks with my hands, "I have some streams with more people in the works, and someone reached out to me with something I think you will all really enjoy. So, stay alert for updates on those on my twitter, alesiamoonr. I'll let you go now, remember to stay safe, eat, sleep, all the good stuff y'know? Okay, okay, bye now!" I lift up both my hands and wave quickly with a huge smile, raiding Karl's alt, which had its purple-blue, city skyline starting screen up.

Noticing that Karl's still in the discord call I unmute and talk, "Hey, thanks for streaming today, I really enjoyed it."

"Yeah, it was really fun. We should definitely play together more often," His voice sounded slightly tired but I could still hear his smile throughout his tone, "Also, you could still join my stream if you'd like. You can also just join the call and not talk and play if you're more comfortable with that, Corpse does that sometimes." Smiling, I take another sip of my second Monster before responding, "Y'know, I actually might, but I need to go get something to eat so I'll message you after. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll just add you to the discord so you can join whenever you'd like," the boys voice held a goofy and excited tone as he spoke.

꧁꧂
hi lol
this is like about 2000 words
which is ?? crazy ???
i dont rly like it too much but its fine
also i dont know how discord works
sorry if it's written wrong 💔💔
sleep
eat
game
repeat
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 727 46
IN WHICH two best friends realize falling in love wasn't going to ruin their friendship "as much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy, w...
231K 9.3K 16
▬ 𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐬 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ⋆.ೃ࿔* ✧˖*°࿐ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 karl talks to the candle girl and they find themselves falling for each o...
78.4K 1.4K 11
the one where a girl accidentally catches feelings for popular minecraft youtuber dream after her appearance on a dysfunctional twitch version of the...
674K 23.7K 31
˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓 | ❝ but you're all i think about, so now i don't know what the hell to do, 'cause i've got a soft spot, i've got it for y...