Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

Chapter 17

1.2K 43 17
By ALEX23FOX

Kocho resident

" Aaand done, there a perfectly bandaged arm and cute face to go along with it. " Kanae spoke patting the girl in front of her on the head. Her cherry smile was mixed with a concerned look. " So tell me what happened? You seemed really spooked earlier. "

" It's nothing just a little night terror. " Shinobu replied not facing her sisters concerned looks not that, she felt she'd only burden them with her little issue. ' little issue. ' she thought with a dry chuckle, her problem was anything else but little. She was raped and she couldn't tell anyone about it or do anything to escape the said rapist. If anything this was one of her most devastating secrets that and the fact that she broke up with her secret boyfriend just a few days before she got into this problem. Kanae being concerned unintentionally placed her hand on Shinobu's arm triggering her paranoid state, Shinobu shocked from the touch leapt on to her feet putting distance between her sister and herself. She finally looked at the sister on saw she wasn't in danger and visibly calmed but she was momentarily haunted by Kanao's freightened expression, wanting to leave the scene Shinobu decided to speak. " Thanks Kanae but I'm goi.... " Shinobu didn't finish her sentence as she suddenly felt her body shiver in pain from her abdominal area before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp her body crashing to the floor with a heavy thud.

" Shinobu!!/Nee-san!! " The two black haired Kochos yelled running to her side. Kanae picked the girl up on to her lap examining her, a small stream of blood flowed from the corner of her lips greatly scaring Kanae.

" Kanao get the keys and a pillow!!! " Kane yelled with urgency in her voice as she stood with Shinobu in her arms. ' wow she is really light though given her size I'm....... Argh damnit focus Kanae. " She started to run to the front door with quick steps once she was out of the house Kanao rushed behind her locking the house with haste. The two sisters quickly layed Shinobu in the back of the seat and got in the car themselves before driving off with speed that street racers found challenging not even caring that they were still in their pajamas.

A short while later

The Kocho sisters pulled up at the hospital and quickly rushed while Kanae went to open the car door Kanao rushed towards the nearby paramedics by the front entrance.

" Help please my sister she's....... " Kanao couldn't even get her words right due to her fast pace though lucky for her the two seemed to understand her and they looked to the car that had just arrived and found Kanae getting a limp Shinobu out of the car. The one man rushed to kanae's aid while another got the stretcher ready and made his way towards the two. Quickly they ran into the front entrance Kanae and Kanao hot on their tail. Since it was still in the early morning the hospital wasn't packed only a few people here and there. The nurses started to swarm the young girl one taking in her conditions and relaying instructions and another writing down on a clipboard.

" Excuse me ma'am. " A woman spoke with a calm face, " we need you to sign your companion in. "

" Of course. Is my sister going to be alright. " Kanae asked following behind the woman.

" Of course she is our doctors are dedicated to their work. " She spoke with a line smile easing the girls, Kanae felt relieved and went to sign in. After a while the two sister sat in the waiting room with concern clouding their thoughts. Many thoughts ran through kanae's head of how odd Shinobu was acting this morning then the passing out.

" Kanae- nee i...i...is s... Shinobu gonna b...be a... alright?? " Kanao asked tugging slightly on her sisters sleeve effectively saving Kanae from the many thoughts running in her head.

" Of course she will she's Shinobu after all. " Kanae responded with a small smile to ease the girls troubled look. " Damnit I forgot my phone. " Kanae spoke.

" It's alright I brought it with along with your wallet. " Kanae spoke pulling out the said objects from her panda bear onsee pockets and handing them to her sister.

" Thank you Kanao. " Kanae shakily grabbed her phone and pressed it with shaking fingers. The she placed her fingers against her ear tapping her foot impatiently against the floor. " Pick up,pick up, pick up, pick up........ Dad? Dad oh thank goodness you picked up. Shinobu's in the hospital and I'm panicking..... Yes she's here..... Kanao is safe too. Dad please I need you I don't know what to do. I'm scared I....I don't want to. " Kanae kept silent and cried silent into her phone unable to finish her thought. Kanao on the other hand shifted uncomfortably it was no secret that her adoptive father didn't like her and that he made clear, so hearing her name in their conversation got her spooked a bit.

" Alright, alright I'll be calm please come quickly we need you. " With that she sat down dropping the call and silently cried into her arms. Kanao sat and leaned against her sister showing her concern by bowing her head and silently sniffling. The two sisters sat on the waiting chairs for close to an hour before Mr Kocho arrived.

" Kanae, Kanao. " His voice was deep and horse though layed with so much concern. The two sisters quickly got to their feet and turned to the man who looked no different from the years they hadn't seen him. Kanae walked to her father and hugged him crying and voicing out her concerns while Kanao stood in the background avoiding looking up at the man.

" Um excuse me? " A nurse appeared before them with a clipboard in her hands. " Are you Mrs Kanae Kocho?? "

" Yes that's me. How's my sister? " Kanae asked quickly the nurse looked up and smiled.

" Well she's fine and stable. Though barely she is somewhat conscious so if you'd like to see her it's fine though only one person at a time. Room 13 " The nurse said with a warm smile as she saw the three people before let out a sigh of relief. The three though didn't waste time as they took off towards the room Shinobu was in. When they got to the door Kanae stopped and gave the two a assuring look before she stepped into the room leaving Kanao with Mr Kocho in a thick awkward and tension. Mr Kocho looked down at the girl and noticed her shuffling around uncomfortably while avoiding contact though he couldn't blame her after all he did add on to her traumatic experience with his own form of neglect. He thought back to the night he had broken his bond with the younger girl.

Flashback

It was early in the evening just after dinner for the family on five. The three sisters where in the kitchen helping each other do the dishes while their mother had gone up to her room for a little rest. Mr Kocho was in his study doing his work when a soft knock on the door disrupted the quit offices peace. The shogi door slide open slightly to reveal a small black haired figure.

" Father I brought your medicine. Mom said to make sure you took them. " The girl spoke in a monotoned voice that was void of emotion. The man looked at the girl and felt slightly annoyed with her.

" Who said you could come in? " He asked in a harsh tone.

" I'm sorry but mother said I should ma..... "

" Stop saying mother and father. We aren't your parents! " He said his voice raised slightly making the young girl flinch.

" S..s...or...rry. " she muttered under her breath. Up until now Kanao never understood why he hated her so much. At first she thought it was because he was naturally like that but that thought quickly vanished when she saw how he treated Shinobu and Kanae.

" Argh nevermind bring them over. " He commanded pushing the papers in his hand further up the table. Kanao shuffled towards him in silence her gaze fixed in the tray. She was almost there when her little foot hitched against a book on the floor having her loose her balance and tumble to the floor. The contents on the tray flew off and landed on Mr Kocho's lap.

" S... sorry. " Kanao said standing up to help but stopped when a heavy book hit her head hard.

" You incompetent little brat look what you've done! Damnit just go before I lose my temper!! " He yelled getting off his chair, Kanao took to her hills and ran as fast as her little legs could outside the office. Once outside she leaned against the hallway walls and silently cried. Since then Kanao avoided him at all costs even going as far as locking herself in her room the whole day just to avoid him and Mr Kocho never let her have peace in his presence.

Flashback end

Looking back at that time Mr Kocho realized he was unreasonable with the girl and pathetic in every way. Sighing he inhaled and started to speak.

" Kanao? " He said suddenly making the girl flinch her head slightly tilted towards him but she refused to look him in the eyes.

" Y...yes M...Mr K....Kocho? " Kanao responded breaking into a stuttering mess.

" You don't have to be so formal Kanao you can cal- "

" I can't. Please don't make me. " The girl said her head hung low with her starting to shiver. She really hated this side of her, after a these years the abuse she'd endured still lingered like a scar that would plague her every chance it got. The fact that she was still like this made her want to hate herself, she could faintly remember her mother talking to her teachers and asking then to have patience and whatsoever. Mr Kocho on the other hand was stunned he felt something in his chest tear as he heard her cracking voice if he didn't know any better he'd say she was scared.

" Kanao I'm not going to hurt you. " He said in a gentle tone he's hand touched the girls shoulder but she back away from his touch as if it was poisonouse.

" I can't trust that. I don't want to your just like him. You hate me for being part of your family just like he did. " She said in a low tone, ' don't cry, don't cower, don't despair, don't give in, don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he broke you. ' Kanao said in her head while fighting off the urge to curl into a ball and cry. Mr Kocho just stared at her in disbelief and shock as he let her words sink in.

' Does she really think of me that way? Do I really remind her of her abusive father? ' Mr Kocho asked himself looking back at his actions he couldn't deny he never made an effort to like her and he did push her away even when she tried to make a connection. Mr Kocho balled his fist in anger towards himself he really couldn't believe he let himself hate a child who'd done nothing wrong. He sighed in order to let go off the strained breath he held and decided to take action. Mr Kocho sat on the floor next to Kanao and looked straight at the wall across the hall.

" Kanao can we talk please. " He said looking at her he saw her look up and the look in her eyes told him her thoughts. " I won't hurt you I promise, look there are people around, nurses and I'm sitting on the floor if I tried anything you could run to Kanae. " He spoke with a closed eye smile to convince Kanao, the girl looked a bit hesitant to agree but then she nodded thinking of how she's kept her sisters from their father because she didn't want to see him. She nodded and stood at arms length and waited for him to speak.

-------------

So it's been a while since I posted but hey no one said matric would be this much work. I made this chapter a little longer and as we speak I'm working on the next one also I'm thinking of pulling this story to a conclusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 27 19
"Are you going to leave me too?" She whispered looking into the eyes of her lover. "I'd never leave you," He whispered back while placing a kiss on h...
6.4K 236 15
"I'm...sorry for all of the trouble that I've caused. I know I can't bring back the people I've killed or made suffer, but I would like to atone for...
21.9K 1.3K 30
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...
9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...