The Mandalorian (Din Djarin x...

By LayceJ25

Two lone gunfighters make their way through the outer reaches of the galaxy, far from the authority of the Ne... More

Chapter 1: The Mandalorian And The Dar'manda
Chapter 2: The Child
Chapter 3: The Sin
Chapter 4: Sanctuary
Chapter 5: The Gunslinger
Chapter 6: The Prisoner
Chapter 7: The Reckoning
Chapter 8: Redemption
Chapter 9: The Marshal
Chapter 10: The Passenger
Chapter 12: The Siege
Chapter 13: The Jedi
Chapter 14: The Tragedy
Chapter 15: The Believer
Chapter 16: The Rescue
Chapter 17: Return Of The Mandalorian And The Dar'manda
Chapter 18: From The Desert Comes A Stranger
Chapter 19: In The Name of Honor
A/N

Chapter 11: The Heiress

3K 86 18
By LayceJ25

The damaged Razor Crest slowly limps its way towards the blue moon, Trask, which was past a large, green planet, Kol Iben. The engines flickered and the back ramp hangs open, bouncing up and down as it drifts through space. Inside the cockpit, the Child is dozing in a chair, the Frog Lady is gripping tightly to her canister of eggs as she snores, and Din and (y/n) had fallen asleep as well, both slumped in their own chair.

An alarm begins beeping, signifying the arrival to Trask, and the two hunters quickly wake up, and look at the alert on the navigational screen on the control console. The Child rubs his eyes and coos, as the Frog Lady wakes up as well. "Looks like we made it. Get ready for landing." Din informed them.

As they approach the estuary moon, Din flicks a few switches and presses a few buttons. Something seems not to be working, and he hits the control console in frustration. "Dank farrik!" Din growls. "What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked him. "The landing array isn’t responding. Without the guidance system, it’ll be a manual re-entry. It might get a little choppy." Din said and (y/n) gives a worried look towards him.

The Child whimpers as Din continues pressing and switching things. "Once we’re through the atmosphere, there should be just enough fuel to slow us down." Din said. "If we don’t burn to a crisp." (Y/n) grumbles then Din angles the ship upwards as it begins entering Trask’s atmosphere, falling at an increasingly fast pace.

The bottom of the ship begins to heat rapidly, and soon bursts into flames. Alarms blare in the cockpit, and Din hurriedly adjusts some things around it then he turns to (y/n). "I need your hands!" he tells her and (y/n) nods. "Okay, what do you need me to do?" She asked. "This lever needs to stay back and keep it steady." He tells her.

(Y/n) nods and grabs the lever, pulls it back and holds it. "Here we go." he said and the ship gains more momentum, burning and zooming into the atmosphere even further. The Frog Lady latches on her egg canister and holds it, tightly.

On the surface of the docks of Trask, specifically the one where the Razer Crest is intending on landing, a Mon Calamari dock worker looks up to the burning hunk of metal in the sky in great annoyance. The Razor Crest is nearly upon the docks now, and finally Trask Flight Control wires in. 

"Razor Crest, this is Trask flight control. Please reduce your speed to port protocol." The Trask Flight Control said over the comm. "I’m trying my best here. Engage reverse thrusters. Brace!" Din said and he pulls another lever, and the landing sequence begins. He is able to gain a bit more control of his ship, with begins to slow down as it approaches the landing dock. 

"Hold on." Din tells everyone. Metal pieces fly off of the Razor Crest as it grows ever closer, still travelling far too fast. "Razor Crest, do you copy? You have to reduce speed." the Flight Control tells him but Din ignores them. "Almost there, almost there." he said. "Razor Crest, do you copy? Razor Crest, you’re coming in too fast, you have to re-" Flight control said but Din shuts the comm off as red lights flash on the landing pad below him, and he positions his ship through the navigational computer to line up with the dock.

He quickly brakes, and is able to slow his ship down enough to unsteadily land on the dock. He slowly lowers himself down to touch the ground, as the Mon Calamari dock worker continues to look on in sheer annoyance. "Here we go. Nice and easy." Din said.

The landing computer is lining up, but before the Razor Crest is able to touch the ground, the right engine sputters and part of it blows up, causing the ship to fall over and topple into the water, making a great splash. The Mon Calamari dock worker shakes his head in disapproval. 

Later, a large crane lifts up the Razor Crest out of the bay, slowly. In the cockpit, the passengers shift around as the crane lifts them up. Covered in seaweed, and water draining out from practically everywhere, the ship is very slowly lowered onto the dock, where it finally settles with a metallic clang, as water pours out of the engines. 

Din, (y/n) and the Frog Lady exit the ship, water dripping down onto them as they leave, and walk into the bustling crowd of the docks of Trask, which is primarily comprised of Mon Calamari and Quarren. Din approaches the Mon Calamari dock worker. 

"So, how can I help you?" The Dock Worker asked. "Can you fix it?" Din asked as he nods towards the Razer Crest. The dock worker looks over the ship a bit. "Fix it? Nah. But I can make it fly." the worker said. "Do what you can." Din said and he taps a payment button on the dock worker’s datapad, and he and (y/n) walk away with the Frog Lady, who is glancing all around, looking for her husband. "I’ll fuel it up. If it still holds fuel." the worker calls out to them.

The Frog Lady continues to walk around the docks, and shouts out in her Frog language. After glancing around a bit, she hears the lower croaking call of her husband, and widens her eyes and mouth when she sees him looking for her on the other side of the dock. She runs to him happily, squealing, and they embrace.

As Din and (y/n) approaches with the Child in his pod by their side, the Frog Man lifts the egg canister off of his wife’s back, and looks at the eggs inside, as he converses intimately with his wife. The Child looks up to the hunters, all of whom were watching the two, and coos at them longingly. "We know you’re hungry. We’ll get you something to eat." (y/n) assures him and The Child looks back down at the eggs, whimpering.

The Frog Man stands up and grabs Din’s and (y/n)'s arms, sincerely thanking them for their help in transporting his wife. "You’re welcome. We were told you could lead us to others of my kind." Din said and The Frog Man nods and points over to a building offscreen, grunting in his odd language. 

"The inn? Over there?" Din asked while The Frog Man kneels back down to his wife and their eggs, as Din and (y/n) looks over to see a mysterious woman in a cloak watching them from afar, amongst the crates on the dock. As several Trask inhabitants pass by her, she vanishes.

The hunters look on suspiciously before turning to each other, as if to confirm that they both saw the same thing then they continue to follow the Frog Lady and the Frog Man across the docks and to the inn.

Inside of the inn, a viscous soup is being sloshed into a bowl from a tube by a Mon Calamari server. The Quarren at the table pulls the bowl towards him once it has filled, and begins eating it. Other Mon Calamari, Quarren, and a few humans dot the cantina. The Frog Man enters first, waving to a Mon Calamari server, who waves back. The two Frog people point to the inside of the inn. "Thank you." Din and (y/n) tells them as a Server walks up to them.

"Have a seat over there." The server said as he gestures to a table, where Din and (y/n) sit down. The Child is already at the table in his pod. The Mon Calamari server approaches the table slowly. "What can I get you?" the server asked. (Y/n) shakes her head as Din said. "Nothing for me. A bowl of chowder for our friend."

"These seats are scarce, buddy. Everyone seated needs to eat." The server said. "We can buy something else." Din said and he places three Calamari Flan on the table, sliding them forward. "Information." he said and the server takes the money. 

"Have you seen others that look like him?" (Y/n) asked as she gestures to Din. The server looks over his shoulder and glances at another part of the room, before pulling down a tube and filling the Child’s bowl with the viscous soup. "Others with beskar have been through here." The server said as he lifts the tube up and slides the bowl up to the Child. 

"Who can take us to them?" Din asked. "I know someone who might help." The Mon Calamari server said before he turns and walks over to another table to speak to a Quarren ferryman, as the Child pokes at his soup. 

As the Child is poking at his food with his large wooden spoon, a small, tan squid-like creature jumps out of it, sticking to his face. He cries out, scared. As the Quarren ferryman walks over to the table, Din and (y/n) looks over to the Child. 

"Don’t play with your food." Din said before he pokes the creature lightly with his knife, causing it to fall back into the bowl, and the Child to calm down. The Child looks back into the bowl and then back up at Din and (y/n), then back down to the bowl again, as the Quarren ferryman sits down at their table. 

"Hmm. You seek others of your kind?" The ferryman questions. "Have you seen them?" (y/n) asked. "Aye. I can bring you to them." the ferryman chuckles. "Where?" Din asked. "Only a few hours’ sail. It’ll cost you, though." the Ferryman said.

Sometime later, the large trawler traveling along the ocean, with a Quarren crew on board, handing over ropes to one another and unloading barrels, etc. Din, (y/n) and the Child are at the side railing, looking out into the oceans of Trask. 

The ferryman walks up to the hunters and rest his hand on the railing of the ship, holding a large metal rod. "You ever see a Mamacore eat? Quite a sight. Child might take an interest." the ferryman said and the Child looks up to the hunters, cooing. They look at him in return. 

"You should take a look. Come on over here. Get a good view. Let the kid see." The Quarren ferryman said then he leads the hunters and the Child over to a large pit in the middle of the trawler, covered by a gate of metal bars.

As the ferryman pulls a rope to drop a next of fish into the pit, the Child’s pod goes up to the edge of the pit, and (y/n) blocks him from going any further. "All right, close enough." She said. The Quarren ferryman grunts as he adjusts the rope, and the gate slides open. 

"There we go." He said as another Quarren pulls a lever, and the next splits open, spilling the fish out into the watery pit. Everyone watches as bubbles emerge from the depths of the water. "She must be hungry. Oftentimes we’ll feed her in the early morning, but we missed that ‘cause we were goin’ out of port!" the ferryman said and, at this last word, the Quarren ferryman hits the Child’s pod into the watery pit with the large metal rod that he is holding. 

"No!" Din and (y/n) shout as the Child and his pod float right into the middle of the pit, and the very large, toothed mouth of the Mamacore soon emerges, eating the pod whole, just before the top part closes.

Din and (y/n) dive in hurriedly, and a Quarren crewmate quickly closes the gate. "Lock it up! Go, go! Now! Go! The beskar is ours!" the ferryman said and he and the others laughing maniacally.

Din and (y/n) quickly emerge from the underwater tank, grabbing the bars at the top and coughing. "Drown 'em!" the ferryman shouts and one of the Quarren crewmates sticks their metal pole through the bars, trying to push the hunters back down into the watery depths. Multiple others do it as well. 

The hunters cough as one of the metal poles hits (y/n), disorienting her and submerging her back into the waters. "(Y/n)!" Din exclaims and he dives back into the water. The Quarrens look down into the pit, still laughing. 

"We’re rich, brothers!" The ferryman exclaims but Din emerges yet again from the waters of the dark pit, his left arm wrapped around (y/n)'s waist as she was knocked out. Some Quarrens gasp. "They didn’t sink! Finish them! Keep them down!" the ferryman shouts.

The crewmates oblige, continuing to intensely jam their metal poles into the cage. Din continues coughing as all of the Quarren continue jabbing their metal poles into him while he holds (y/n) close to him.

Suddenly, he sees another Mandalorian rocket down from the sky and kick one of the Quarren down from through the bars. She shoots this Quarren in the head, and then proceeds to fight off two others.

Another female Mandalorian appears, kicking one of the Quarren. Din continues to cough in the pit, as the first Mandalorian who appeared fist-fights with a Quarren, stabbing him and then banging him up against a hard metal pole.

The other female Mandalorian throws a Quarren overboard, and a male Mandalorian comes down with the help of his jetpack and fights three Quarren at the same time, knocking one out. The other two are grappled at the ankles by the other two Mandalorian, and thrown down. The male Mandalorian shoots both of them once they’ve been pulled down.

As Din coughs, the first female Mandalorian looks into the pit towards him. The barred gate is pulled back, presumably operated by one of the other Mandalorians. The female Mandalorian reaches her hand out to Din. "Take my hand." she said and the second female Mandalorian comes up next to her.

Din takes the female Mandalorian’s hand, and is slowly pulled out of the water while the second female Mandalorian grabs (y/n) and pulls her up as (y/n) starts to cough and wake up. "There’s a creature. It has the Child." Din tells them. "On it!" the second female Mandalorian dives into the watery pit, as the other one helps Din and (y/n) sit down on a tangled up pile of thick ropes. 

"The Child. Help the Child." (Y/n) said, weakly, as she opens her eyes and Din looks over at her. "Don’t worry. We’ve got this." The first female Mandalorian assures and she walks up next to the male Mandalorian, and the two mysterious figures in blue, white, and black armor watch the water. Din and (y/n) stay back on the pile of ropes, still breathing very heavily, then Din turns to (y/n).

"You okay?" He asked her and she nods. "Yeah...yeah..." she said, breathless.
The Mamacore is screeching from underwater, and there is blaster fire heard. Yellowish-white flashes can be seen from the surface of the water. The screeching soon stops, and the water is still for a moment, before the female Mandalorian comes bursting out, going up in the air and then landing back on the trawler’s surface.

She brings the bent pod of the Child to Din and (y/n), and tears off one side of the dented metal casing, grabbing the unharmed Child from inside and handing him to the hunters. "Here you go, little one." she said and Din and (y/n), both still panting heavily and dripping wet, make sure the Child is uninjured.

The other three mysterious Mandalorians watch them as they do so. The two look up to them. "Thank you. We’ve been searching for more of our kind." Din said to them.
"Well, lucky we found you first." the first female Mandalorian said. "We’ve been quested to deliver this Child. We were hoping that..." (y/n) started to explain but stops speaking to the others, as the three remove their helmets.

The hunters stand up, as the Child looks to the three, and then back up at Din and (y/n). 

"Where did you get that armor?" Din asked them, angrily. "This armor has been in my family for three generations." the red-headed woman said. "You do not cover your face. You are not Mandalorian." (y/n) said and the man, Axe Woves, looks them over and notices (y/n)'s Mandalorian armor.

"They're one of them." He tells to the red-headed woman. "Dank farrik." The woman mutters. "One of what?" Din asked. "I am Bo-Katan of Clan Kryze. I was born on Mandalore and fought in the Purge. I am the last of my line. And you two are a Child of the Watch." Bo-Katan said.

"The Watch?" (Y/n) asked, confused. "Children of the Watch are a cult of religious zealots that broke away from Mandalorian society. Their goal was to re-establish the ancient way." Bo-Katan replied and the Child looks up at Din and (y/n).

"There is only one way. The Way of the Mandalore." Din said and he and (y/n) walk away from an annoyed-looking Bo-Katan Kryze, and quickly use their jetpacks to fly off of the old, ransacked trawler. The second female Mandalorian, Koska Reeves, and Axe Woves, the male Mandalorian, look at each other, and Bo-Katan sighs.

The three Mandalorians led by Bo-Katan fly off of the ship and it soon explodes. It sinks once they leave, as Din and (y/n) watch from the docks. They turn around and walk away.

That night, the two hunters walk along the docks as large trawler with a huge tower on its back departs from the ports behind him. As they walk amongst the cargo on the dock, they hear some bizarre metal clanging. Suddenly, a Quarren’s voice calls out towards them. "Hey! You..."

The tough-looking Quarren thug walks out from behind some cargo with a metal bar in his hand. He slowly approaches the duo, as do multiple other Quarren from various sides. Din and (y/n) very slowly comes to a stop. "You killed my brother." the thug said as many more Quarren begin to approach with metal bars and various different weapons for hurting the duo.

"Let us pass." Din tells them and the thug chuckles. "I don’t think you understand." he said and another Quarren positions himself with a medium-sized rifle behind a large cargo bin. (Y/n) looks over to him, as she prepares the rifle to fire, seemingly charging it up. 

"You killed my brother...and now, I’m gonna kill your pet." The thug said and the Child whimpers in nervously, his ears going down. The Quarren continue to approach the duo, before the three other Mandalorian suddenly and very quickly descend from the sky, flanking the duo.

"He didn’t kill your brother. I did." Bo-Katan said.

The Quarren thug looks to her in confusion for a moment, before she and her two comrades very quickly pull their blasters out, shooting down all of the Quarren thugs on the dock, including the ones behind them. They slip their blasters back away in their holsters, and Bo-Katan turns to the duo. "Can we at least buy you a drink?" she asked them.

The four Mandalorian, the Dar'manda and the Child gather around a table in the back of the inn. Din had not removed his helmet, but all of the others have in order to eat. "Trask is a black market port. They’re staging weapons that have been bought and sold with the plunders of our planet. We’re seizing those weapons and using them to retake our home world. Once we’ve done that, we’ll seat a new Mandalore on the throne." Bo-Katan informs the two hunters.

"That planet is cursed. Anyone who goes there dies. Once the Empire knew they couldn’t control it, they made sure no one else could either." Din said. "Don’t believe everything you hear. Our enemies wanna seperate us. But Mandalorians are stronger together." Bo-Katan said. "That’s not part of pur plan. We’ve been quested with returning this Child to the Jedi." (Y/n) said as she nods at the Child.

"What do you know of the Jedi?" Bo-Katan asked them. "Nothing. We were hoping you would help us by Creed." Din said to her. The Child looks on and whimpers from his seat at the table, as Koska Reeves sucks a tentacle up from her soup, which the Child looks very interested in. Bo-Katan and Axe Woves look at each other unsurely. 

"I can lead you to one of their kind. But first, we need your help on our mission." Bo-Katan said. "Mission?" (y/n) asked and Bo-Katan looks to her, raising her eyebrows.

Early next morning, the four Mandalorian and the Dar'manda were on top of the Razor Crest, looking out at a large freighter floating above the Trask waters at the docks. "You see that Imperial Gozanti freighter? It’s being loaded with weapons as we speak. According to the port’s manifest, it’s scheduled to depart at first light." Bo-Katan said.

"So we stow away?" Din asked her. "We’ve been hitting ‘em pretty hard. They scan for life forms as a precaution before pushing back." Koska said. "If you wanna do this with five, you’re gonna need the element of surprise." (y/n) said. "Exactly. The freighter will maintain trawling speed while inside the shipping lanes and then ascend in orbit. We’ll jet up when they’re cruising at low speed in atmosphere. The tower won’t allow them to climb until they’ve left the port’s airspace." Bo-Katan said.

"Troopers?" Din asked her. "A squad at most." Bo-Katan said. "And they couldn’t hit the side of a Bantha." Axe said as Koska Reeves smirks as Bo-Katan turns around and looks at the hunters, who nods. 

Later, Din was knocking on a metal door. It opens up to reveal the Frog Lady and Frog Man, sitting at their table with their egg canister. "Something’s come up. Can we leave him with you for a bit?" Din asked them. The Frog Lady responds, croaking a bit and agreeing. Din and (y/n) walk through the door, and Din begins speaking to the Child. The door closes behind them.

"You are gonna stay here, so we want you to be respectful. And mind your manners." Din said as he hands the Child to the Frog Lady, who takes him in her arms. "You know what I’m talking about." he said, firmly, and the Frog Lady says something else in Frog to them. "Thanks." the two hunters said.

The Frog Lady holds the Child up to the side of the egg tank so he can look in, as the hunters exit the room. "We’ll be back for him." (Y/n) tells them as they leave. The Child touches the egg canister and looks inside curiously. A small baby frog hatches from one of the eggs, and the Child opens his mouth and coos in excitement, watching it swim.

Meanwhile, a large Imperial Gozanti freighter lifting up from the docks of Trask, slowly travelling up above the water. It slowly lifts higher and higher up into the air, just as the four Mandalorians and Dar'manda fly above it, ready to land on it. They quickly fly above it and then down on it.

On the outer rails, two Stormtroopers are stationed. Axe Woves lands first, knocking one of them off of the railing. The other Stormtrooper is quickly taken out by Bo-Katan. As the gang lands, another Stormtrooper exits the ship onto the railing, closing the door so they can’t get in. 

"Pirates." A Stormtrooper shouts but is quickly dispatched by Bo-Katan, as Koska Reeves lands. Grabbing around the Stormtrooper, Koska flies off on her jetpack, still holding him, as he screams. Inside of the ship, the signature Imperial alarm is blaring off, as the Imperial captain who runs it walks past two Stormtroopers and into the cockpit with the pilots, a freighter pilot and a security officer. "Pirates again." a Security Officer said.

Suddenly, the Stormtrooper’s body that Koska Reeves has been carrying, is thrown up against the windshield of the ship’s cockpit. He sticks for a moment, grunts and groans a bit, before being pulled off again, screaming, by the force of the wind as the freighter moves. The security officer widens his eyes, and turns around to look at the Imperial captain. The captain turns around to his Stormtroopers nearby. 

"Guard that hall." the captain orders then he turns back to his officers in the cockpit. "Seal the hatch." he orders. "Yes, sir." The pilot obliges, pressing a button that closes the door into the cockpit. The captain looks very resolute.

Axe opens the door to get inside of the ship with a device that extends from his wrist cuffs. The door is opened, and the gang draw their weapons, with Bo-Katan extending a knife from her wrist. Two large doors open and three Stormtroopers run out from somewhere inside of the ship. "A breach in security. Check the exterior door." a Stormtrooper said.

Suddenly, Bo-Katan enters the ship, very quickly dispatching the three Stormtroopers, shooting and stabbing them. The others enter behind her, and they begin to walk along the inside hallway. More doors open, and multiple Stormtroopers exit. The group draws their weapons, as a large barrage of blaster fire comes at them, doing no damage, as they’re all wearing very resilient beskar armor while (y/n) uses her wristlet shields.

On one side of the hallway, Bo-Katan and Axe stand behind a console up against the wall, Koska, (y/n) and Din doing the same on the other side. Quickly, Bo-Katan exits the hiding place, and the others flank her. They are able to quickly shoot down many other Stormtroopers. They duck in hiding again.

After a moment, Koska nods to Axe and Bo-Katan, who emerge from their hiding place and begin shooting, followed by the others. Soon, all of the Stormtroopers have been shot down. The three Trask-based Mandalorians continue to confidently walk along the hallway, shooting control consoles and other things. Din and (y/n) share a looks before they reluctantly follow behind them.

"What’s going on? How many of them are there?" the captain asked through a comlink. "Hard to say. At least ten, maybe more." the Stormtrooper replies. "Sir, there are only five life forms." a Security officer said. "Wait, they’re Mandalorian. We’ve-" the Stormtrooper said before he screams.

Blaster fire is heard through the comlink as the Stormtrooper is presumably shot down. The security officer turns his head back around and looks at the Imperial captain. The captain says nothing, just continues to stare forward out of the window. The security officer turns back to the control console in front of him. 

"They’re headed towards the cargo bay." The Security officer said. "How long until we clear the atmosphere and can make the jump to hyperspace?" the captain asked the pilot. "We can’t climb until we leave the harbor zone, sir." One of the pilots replied and the Captain puts his hands on both of the pilot’s seats.

"Climb now." he orders. The two Imperials piloting the ship hesitate before the captain shouts. "Climb now." The two pilots accelerate the engines of the transport, and it begins raising higher and higher as they pull back gradually on the levers. The engines surge, causing the water of the seas of Trask below them to be pushed back and spray out. The ship rapidly climbs upwards.

The group exits out of two sliding doors and see at the end of the corridor, there is a large contingent of Stormtroopers. "Look! Over there! Stop them!" a Stormtrooper said. The two parties begin shooting at each other, and the group hide behind some metal doors that are mostly opened, on either side of the corridor.

Din quickly rolls a beeping smoke bomb into the hallway towards the feet of the Stormtroopers. As the Stormtroopers continue advancing and shooting, the bomb explodes, leaving a shroud of grey smoke in the hallway, greatly obscuring the Stormtrooper’s views.

Looking through their thermal scanners on their helmets, the group walk out into the smoke and blast the Stormtroopers, who scream. They soon have all of them down, and continue moving through the ship. In another part of the ship, Stormtroopers are handing large guns to each other to prepare for their arrival. 

"Go, go, go!"

The Stormtroopers begin advancing down the halls. Two of them run into the cargo bay, where a deck officer is stationed with multiple other Stormtroopers. The deck officer quickly speaks to the cockpit through his comlink. "What’s happening?" The deck officer asked. "The intruders are heading your way." security officer said.

Back in the cockpit, the Imperial captain addresses the deck officer through comlink. "Just hold them off long enough until we can make the jump to hyperspace and rendezvous with the fleet." The captain said. "Copy." the deck officer said and he, nervously, lowers the comlink, and soon raises his blaster, speaking to all of the Stormtroopers stationed all around him. 

"We need to hold them off until we can make the jump to hyperspace." He orders. The Imperials nervously watch the elevator doors, seeing three white hexagons lighting up in succession. It is tense, and the Stormtroopers ready their weapons.

Soon after the third hexagon lights up, the group exits the elevator, shooting and demolishing the Stormtroopers in the hallway before them. "Close the doors." the deck officer said. "Sir?" A Stormtrooper said, confused. "Close the doors!" the the officer shouts.

The officer runs to hide behind a cargo crate in a panic, as the Mandalorians and the Dar'manda continue blasting through the other Stormtroopers. "Which one?" a Stormtrooper asked. "All of them! All of them!" the deck officer shouts and one of the Stormtroopers presses a button on a control panel, closing one of the doors. 

Bo-Katan shoots a few more Stormtroopers before the last doors close the Mandalorians out from the cargo bay. The Imperial deck officer sighs in immense relief, getting up from behind the crates of cargo and speaking back into the comlink. "I think we have them trapped, sir." the officer said

"Trapped them where?" the Captain asked. "In the cargo control area." the officer replied and the Captain widens his eyes. "Where?" he asked again. "In the cargo control area-" the officer said before he and Stormtroopers are soon shot out of the back of the large freighter, flying down to the seas, screaming.

As the alarms blare and the people scream through the comlinks, the two pilots in the cockpit look shocked, and the captain looks extremely annoyed. The security officer reluctantly turns on one of the comlinks. "Come in. Do you copy?" the Security officer asked while the group remove the lids off of large cargo bins, where there are sets of guns and other various weapons packed up tightly. 

"Do you copy?" The officer asked then Bo-Katan, who has since take off her helmet, speaks through the comlink to the cockpit. "I copy. Thanks for packing up all this gear so nicely. Imagine what a division of us can do...when we get our hands on what’s inside these shiny little boxes." she said as Koska Reeves takes a large gun out of a box and looks it over. 

"If you think you’re going to escape with those weapons, you are sadly mistaken. Even if you’ve managed to jettison a few of those crates, we will comb the entire area until you are hunted down and killed." The captain threatens. "Oh, we’re not jettisoning anything. We’re taking the entire ship." Bo-Katan said and Din and (y/n) looks over at her, shocked and confused.

"What?" They said and Koska Reeves looks back at them as she’s examining a large rifle-like gun. "Put some tea on. We’ll be up in a minute." Bo-Katan said and she switches the comlink off, as (y/n) approaches her. "This is more than we signed up for." She said, angrily. "There is something I need, if I am to rule Mandalore. Something that was once mine. They know where it is, and soon, so will I. Regardless, we are taking the ship for the battles ahead." she said.

"We got you your weapons. We have to return to my ship with the foundling." Din said as he walks up next to (y/n). "If you two want my help finding the Jedi, both of you will help me take this ship." Bo-Katan said. "You’re changing the terms of the deal." Din said. "This is the Way." Bo-Katan said then she smugly walks away from Din and (y/n). Axe Woves and Koska Reeves follow her, all three of them placing their helmets on as they walk off.

Din and (y/n) share a look and (y/n) let's out a heavy sigh before she mutters. "I've got a bad feeling about this." Then she walks off, Din follows her.

"What is it, Captain?" Gideon said through the hologram call. "Another pirate hijacking." the captain replied. "Were you able to eliminate them?" Gideon asked. "No. We need backup immediately." said the Captain. "Are these the same pirates that have attacked our other vessels?" Gideon asked. "They appear to be, sir." said the Captain. 

"How far have they gotten?" Gideon asked. "They’ve breached the cargo hold and taken everything but the bridge. We require immediate backup." the captain said. "If they’ve taken that much of the ship, I’m afraid that’s no longer an option. You know what to do. Long live the Empire." Gideon said before the call ends.

"Long live the Empire." The captain said before he quickly takes his blaster off of his belt and shoots the two piloting officers. They scream out in pain and fall to the ground, as the captain takes the security officer’s pilot chair, pushing the rest of his slumped body out of the way.

The captain grabs the steering mechanism of the vessel, and flicks a few switches, soon pushing the steering mechanism forward. The ship begins to go downwards towards the sea. The group began stumbling around unsteadily, Bo-Katan grunts in frustration. 

"They’re taking the ship down. Let’s move!" Bo-Katan shouts and the group follows her, their guns drawn, and they come to the final hallway leading up to the bridge. "There’s the bridge. Come on!" she said just as a relatively large contingent of Stormtroopers reveal themselves in front of them.

"Blast them!" the Stormtrooper shouts as they quickly begin shooting, and the group duck for cover on either side of the hallway. The red blaster fire is shooting out rapidly. 

"How many troopers?" Bo-Katan asked. "Six to ten. Two with heavy repeating blasters." Axe replied. "We’re losing altitude fast." Koska said. "We need to move now." Bo-Katan shouted. "They have too much firepower!" Axe exclaim. "Still dropping. Ten thousand." Kosha informs as the ship continues going down more and more towards the sea, and through the clouds. 

"We’ll never make it to the bridge in time!" Axe said as Din looks over at the troopers at the end of the hallway with his thermal vision. "Eight thousand." Kosha counts as Din quickly tucks his blaster away and activates two thermal detonators then turns to (y/n) and the others. "Cover me." He said.

He quickly runs out into the hallway, his beskar armor being hit constantly with the immense firepower. He stumbles around as he runs the others begin to shoot after him at the Stormtroopers as well. Din eventually falls to the ground, but is able to throw the two thermal detonators into the corridor with the Stormtroopers. They blow up quite quickly.

The explosions shoot out through the corridors towards Din and he ducks and covers as the flames shoot past him and soon dissipate. The others quickly run out as Din hurriedly gets up. Axe Woves stays somewhat behind the others to guard them from behind. "Come on!" Din shouts.

As the Imperial captain continues driving the freighter towards the sea, the cockpit doors slide open, and Din stumbles in. The captain is hurriedly pulled out of his seat by Din, who soon occupies by the seat, while (y/n) gets in the other seat.

Bo-Katan grabs the captain and pushes him up against the wall, holding the knife on her wrist to him. Din and (y/n) strain to stabilize the ship. "Where is it?" she asked the captain. "Where’s what?" he asked with a growl. "The Darksaber. Does he have it?" Bo-Katan asked, a bit louder. "If you’re asking, you already know." the captain said while Din and (y/n) continue to try to stabilize the freighter. 

"Easy. Easy." Din said, calmly, until they were able to set the freighter stabilized just before it hits the water, nearly crashing into another boat on the water with a large metal part sticking up from it. The transport begins to ascend higher into the air again. 

Din and (y/n) begin panting, as Din flicks a few switches while Bo-Katan continues to confront the Imperial captain. "I’ll let you live. But you will take me to him." she said. "You might let me live, but he won’t." the captain said before he quickly bites down on a capsule in his mouth that electrocutes him. "No!" Bo-Katan shouts before he falls to the floor, dead. 

"We have to go. He sent a distress signal." (Y/n) informs her just as Koska comes in. Bo-Katan turns to her. "Clear the atmosphere and prepare to jump." she orders and Kosha nods. Din exits from his seat and Kosha takes it, (y/n) exists her seat as her and Din prepare to leave the giant freighter.

"Are you sure you two won’t join us?" Bo-Katan asked them. "There’s something we need to do." Din said. "The offer stands if you change your mind." Bo-Katan said. "Where can we find the Jedi?" (y/n) asked her. Bo-Katan removes her helmet and looks up at them.

"Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano. Tell her you two were sent by Bo-Katan. And thank you. Your bravery will not be forgotten. This is the Way." She replied. "This is the Way." Din said as (y/n) nods.

The two hunters turn around and walk out of the cockpit, the doors sliding closed behind them. They exit on the side rail, where they quickly jump off, then proceed to activate their jetpack and fly back to the Trask docks.

Meanwhile at the Frog Lady and Frog Man’s residency, one of the couple’s tadpoles is in a small wooden bowl of water, and the Child is curiously playing with it, cooing. Three sharp knocks are heard on the door, and the two hunters come in. "Thank you for watching him." (y/n) tells them as Din goes over to the Child.

"Okay, kid. Come on. It’s time to go." he said as he picks up the Child, who begins squealing and crying, still wanting to stay with the tadpole. "Let go. Come on, kid." he said as he gets the Child and turns to Frog couple. "Congratulations." he tells them.

The Frog Man says something in Frog in response, as the two exit with the Child. "No, we have enough pets." Din said. The door closes behind them and the Child as they exit. Once it is closed, the Frog Lady and the Frog Man bump noses lovingly and continue to play with their newborn child.

Back at the docks, the duo approaches the Razor Crest, which has clearly been very poorly fixed up. Odd ropes and panels wrap around it, and are stuck to it. The Mon Calamari dock worker walks up next to Din, his hands on his hips, as the two look at the ship in a bit of disbelief. 

"I gave you a thousand credits, this was the best you could do?" Din asked, annoyed. Without a word, the dock worker holds out the data pad for Din to pay. He reluctantly clicks two things, and the dock worker lowers the pad.

The duo slowly approaches the ship and walk into the cockpit, the doors sliding open. Fishnets are draped around, seemingly holding everything together, rope and seaweed scattered around, tying various things together.

(y/n) pushes a piece of netting aside as she and Din step into the cockpit. The doors close behind them, and Din hands the Child to (y/n), who sits in the passenger’s seat,  and he goes to sit in the pilot’s seat. He continues to look around in annoyance. 

"Mon Calamari." He grumbles as he flicks a few things to start up the ship, the Child coos. "Unbelievable." Din mutters and the ship begins shakily leaving the docks, and it bounces around unpleasantly.

Din flips a few more switches as the ship takes off and he bounces a bit around. The Child notices a tan tentacled creature crawling up the ropes towards him. He watches it as it begins to descend down a rope right down to him.

(Y/n), who was looking out the window, looks up and quickly grabs the creature. The Child giggles and laughs a bit, as the landing gear of the ship is tucked away, and it is able to properly leave Trask’s atmosphere. Small metal pieces fly off of it as it flies away. 

"We finally know where we're taking you. But it’s gonna be a bumpy ride." (Y/n) tells the Child as he sucks down the tentacle of the odd creature that she had just caught.

The Razor Crest flies out of Trask’s atmosphere and back into space. It flies off into hyperspace, a sheet of metal detaching from it as it does, and spinning around in space for a bit after the ship has left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
70.2K 1.5K 19
I am Y/n Grimborn the daughter of Viggo Grimborn. I was raised in the Dragon hunting business with my father and uncle Ryker. I still had a love for...
1.1M 37.7K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.