Red String (A MHA story)

By Azami_16

So~ this is my first story. It is going to have a lot of mistakes and probably won't make sense. Anyways~ *Wa... More

Background and Ships
Introduction
The Meet
Author Note
Author Note
First Day of School
History Lesson
Different POV'S
Author Note
Haitas Update
The Seeker
The Seeker Part 2
The Search
Deku's Bday
Rumors
Problem Child...?
Deku's Secret

Denki

72 4 0
By Azami_16

Credit to owner of photo!

*TW* Abuse and homophobia

Denki's POV

I woke up in the morning at 5 a.m. I decided to take a shower and get ready, then head down stairs. Since I wasn't going to school today, I decided to throw on just a simple pair of jeans and a nice-looking shirt, to at least look presentable in-front of my parents. I headed downstairs to find half the class already awake. I turn to look for Deku and found his in the kitchen so I went over there to talk to him.

"Hey, Deku!" I yelled as I made it to the kitchen
"Oh, hey Kaminari. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh, um... Yeah sorta"

"What's wrong? Why aren't you ready for school? You know it is already 6:45, right?"

I hesitated. Why did time pass by so fast? I guess I should tell Deku before he has to go since I know he doesn't want to be late. "Oh, um. About that. Can I talk to you outside so no one can hear us? I whispered the last part so no one heard it.

"Yah sure, just give me a minute. I will meet you out there!" Deku responded with his usual glimmering smile

"K!" I then headed outside as Kiri stopped me.
"Hey Kamibro, were you heading?"

"Ah, just out for some fresh air. I will be back in a few. Bye!" I replied trying to get out so I can talk to Deku and then get over with meeting my parents.
"Oh, okay!" I heard Kiri yell as I walked out the door.

A few mins later Deku came outside

"I'm so sorry it took so long! Iida wanted help real quickly"

"It's fine Deku!"

"Okay, Anyways, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, um... L-last night. When we went back to our dorms. M-my parents texted me saying they talked to Mr.Aizawa... I-I am going to visit them instead of going to school. I-izu I'm nervous, what if they make me stay there or something?" I asked with fear in my voice. I didn't want to leave U.A. or my friends

Deku hugged me. "It's going to be okay. I don't think they would keep you away, it is too suspicious. If you don't come back tonight, I will tell Aizawa I need to check on you and make an escuse. Just be safe okay?" He said as he pulled away from the hug giving me a smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Okay, thank you Deku!"

After that he and the rest of class had to get to class. I started heading home. I was shaking a bit when I reached the front of my door. "Here goes nothing" I thought to myself.

'Knock Knock' "I'm home."

"Ah, Denki. Sweethart it is 'so' good to see you. Where have you been? We've missed you!" I heard my mom say right as I closed the front door.

"Sorry, Mom. School has been difficult. My teachers and classmates are helping me." I said hoping they bought the lie.
"C'mon now 'son'. No need to lie to us now, is there?" I heard my dad say from behind me.
"Sorry, Dad. I won't do it again." I said trembling a bit

"It's fine. Plus someone as dumb as you couldn't even pull off a good lie even if it was to save your life" My dad said. Something he always does, talking about me being dumb or weak. I just stayed silent, hearing all the mental abuse my parents put me through for the next 20 mins. Each word they said hurt more and more as they just dug deeper into me.

"Anyways. I heard the Seeker is supposed to be coming to your school in a few days. It that correct?" My dad asked. I knew this was going to come up.

"Yes, father. The seeker is. I think it will be this Friday" I said remembering it was Tuesday.

"That's nice isn't it honey. Our son can finally bring a nice girl home" My mother shimmed in

"Yes, it is dear. Right, son?"

I stood there. Deciding to just agree with them or argue that I prefer it to be a boy than a girl, even if I am Bi.

"Son?" My dad said with a stern tone. "Don't tell me your still in the disgusting phase of yours. You wee made to date a girl and so you will! Your soulmate is a girl and that is final!" He yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"But what if I don't want to with a girl! Maybe my soulmate it a boy, you don't know!" I yelled back at him as I stood up from my seat. My mother just sat there, knowing my dad will take care of it

"You damn Brat! No son of mine is or will be gay, do you hear me!!" He yelled even louder

"I'm not gay! It's bi. There is a difference!!!"

"Same dog damn thing! You are only able to date a girl!!"

This angered me even more, not just did he insult my sexuality, but everybody else's. "I don't care what you think! It doesn't matter what gender the person is. As long as I love them, I love them and that won't change!!" I yelled as I started to turn away to the door.

"Don't walk away when we are talking to you!" My dad said as he pulled my hand to turn me around

"Let go!" I said as I pushed his hand off

"You brat!" He said as he slapped me as hard as he could. I felt my face already brusing up. This was the first time in about a year since either of my parents physically hit me. I was terrified now. What if he goes further? This is all my fault, it shouldn't have argued.

"Get out! No son of mine is gay. You leave now and never come back. If we see you again, it will be much worse than this. People like you shouldn't even exist" My dad said as he turned around. I was trembeling but I quickly got up and left. I felt so... disgusted. Is this really what my parents think of me. As I wlked out of the house, I started to cry. I soon relaized that my wlking turned into jogging, into running. I was so scared and felt so small. The only person who knows was Deku, I guess my body automatically took me there because the next thing I know I was bursting into class.

To be Continued....

Just Kidding. Back to the story.

I busted the door open as all my classmates and the teacher stared at me. I was crying so bad, basically crying my heart out.

"Denki!" I heard Deku yell as he abrutly stood up and ran to hug me, leaving the class with shocked expression.

"W-why.. Don't... they.. Want. Me! T-they abuse... me.. what did I do wrong? and w-why can't they just accept me and l-love me. Why do I feel used and betrayed. Why does it hurt so much?" I said in between sobs. I felt Deku hug me tighter.

Izu was trying to calm me down as the rest of the class just sat there in disbelief until Aizawa asked what was going on to which Izu ignored and continued to calm me down.

"You don't have to worry. If they don't accept you, that is there lost. It is okay to be hurt, it is okay to feel like this. Life isn't just sunshine and rainbows. Life hurts but if it didn't how would we ever truly live" I heard deku say. I was sorta shocked since he is always so happy and smiling
"T-they kicked me out. I was so scared. It hurt... they called me disgusting... a weakling.... pathetic." I said as i sobbed onto the boy, ignoring the rest of the class

"Shh. It's okay now Denki. They are far away from here and you never have to go back to them. It's okay. I'm here and I promise I won't leave you again" I heard Deku say as I started to clam down. I whipped my tears and slowly looked up at Deku so he could see my face, which had a bruise that was pretty big

"D-denki. I-I thought you said they rarely touched you? This is a giant bruise. On your face!" I heard Deku yell, anger filled in his voice

"It was my fault, I swear. I argued back. I should of just stayed quiet. I.. I instigated him. I didn't mean to, he was just talking trash about being made only to date a girl. It was getting on my nerves, I wanted him to just shut up." I said as I started to tremble again

I heard Deku sigh as he pulled me into a hug "It's fine. It wasn't your fault. They just don't understand."

I felt safe and comfortable in Deku's embrace, I was still tired from last night since I couldn't sleep well, and since I was crying so much, I was even more exhasted. I started to close my eyes, knowing I was now safe. I could rest my body a bit. "Thank you Izu" I said as I started to fall asleep on the green haired boy, who I had a crush on since the beginning of the year.

Deku's POV

"Thank you Izu" I heard come from Denki as I felt him get heavier. He must have been so tired espaccialy after all this. I then remembered we were still in front of the class. I didn't know what to do. They obviously heard our conversation. I know Denki doesn't want anyone to know. The only one I actually had to tell was Mr. Aizawa since he is our teacher but I can't say everything.

"What the hell is going on, Deku!" I heard Kacchan yell with little whispers of everyone else wondering the same thing

"Nothing" I said as I picked up Denki bridal style. "I'm bringing Denki to the infirmary. He needs to rest. I will be back."

"Problem Child, we are talking when you get back"

"Just the two of us. I can only say so much. It isn't my business to tell in the first place." I said in a cold tone so the class knows not to interfere.

My dad just nodded in agreement, to which I left the class and headed to the recovery girl.

"Recovery Girl! Can you help him?" I asked, worry evident on both my face and vioce

"I will do what I can, but bruises aren't always healable like broken bones, etc."

"Thank you!" I said as I put him on the bed. Denki was my close friend and to see him this hurt, hurt me a lot. I felt like I should have stopped him, but would it have helped? I sat down holding Denki's hand. "I don't know if you can hear me, but I will be back. I need to talk to me dad before he assumes anything. I promise I will try to be back before you wake up." I said as I got up and walked back to class. As I opened the door, the whole class turned to me and starred at me.

"I'm not telling you guys anything. I know he is all of our friend but it is personal and he doesn't want me to tell anyone. If he is ready to tell you all, when he wakes up, then he can, but I won't." I said starring at the class with an expression saying that if you try to make me talk I will be mad and to wait for Denki to be ready or else.

"Izu? Let's talk outside. Everyone else go back to the dorms." My papa said as everyone started to get up and leave.

As soon as everyone left, I started to cry and went into my dad's arms. "W-why. I knew what they did to him, yet I let him go. I didn't try to stop him."

"Shh, it's okay. It was my fault too. I am the one who allowed him to go home after his parents called. He will be okay. Now I need you to tell me what happened"

"Okay, but Denki will have to talk to you about it. All I know if his parents started to mentally abuse him when he came out as... um... bisexual" I whispered the bisexual part but my dad still heard me.

"I see. So that must be why he has been asking if it was okay, to stay at the dorms for the weekends. Now that I know this, why don't we ask him if he would like to come home with us for the weekend so he isn't alone at the dorms?"

"R-really Papa! You would do that?"

"Why not, after all. You seem to have a liking to him even though he is a loud blonde"

"Thank you so much!" I said as I hugged my dad tighter. "But, um... I don't like Denki, Pa." I said in complete seriousness. Yeah sure I loved hanging with Denki, but to be honest, I don't like anyone, not even Kacchan, well at least not in the romantic type of way.

"Well, that's good then. After all you do hate the whole soulmate string thing, so it makes sense you don't like anyone"

"Yeah, but I still have a soulmate so maybe one day, I will like someone." I said almost as if I as lying to myself. When I said it, I felt like I was incapable of loving someone outside of my family and friends

"Well, I guess we can go back to the dorms until Denki wakes up"

"Actually, Pa can I wait in the infirmary till then?"

"Yeah, sure I guess"

"Thxs! Love ya!" I said as I ran out back to the infirmary

Denki's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, realizing I wasn't at home or in my dorm room. I tried to use my left hand but felt it was weigthed down. I turn over to see a sleeping Deku. He looks so peacful and cute. He was snorring very soflty and had a bit of drool, people would think it is disqusting but I thought it was kinda cute.

"He stayed" I said softly trying to not wake him up. I wonder what time it is. As I was thinking about a few things I heard the door open. I sat up a bit to see recovery girl and... Mr. Aizawa. Oh god. How embarrassing. My teacher is in the room with his son holding my hand as he is asleep.

"I see your awake." I heard recovery girl

"Oh, yeah. What time is it?" I asked

"About 6 a.m. It is Wensday. You slept all through the rest of the day" I heard Aizawa say, it looked like he had an overprotective look on his face, I was kinda nervous to be honest

"Oh, I see. How the class?" I asked concerned since they must have no had an explanation yet

"I told them, they would have to wait until you wake up, so maybe you can talk to them today in class"

I nodded my head in agreement

"He stayed with you all night. I tried to get him to go to his dorm to sleep but he insisted to wait until you wake up." I heard Aizawa say was he walked over to Izu slightly tapping him. I looked at Izu, as a smile creeped onto my face. I am so lucky to have someone like him by my side, I thought to myself.

"hm. 5 more minutes." I heard Deku say in a sleepy voice as I chuckled at it. Then he suddenly sat up, "D-denki!" He shouted

"Hey, Deku. Thank you for staying with me." I said as I smiled brightly at him, to which he smiled back.

"Eh-hem. We still need to talk and we have class in an hour so you guys should get ready and head to the classroom." Aizawa said, then he went to leave

Deku and I then headed back to the dorms to get ready. We were laughing and talking until Kiri popped up
"Kamibro! Are you okay? I see your finally awake. What happened yesterday?"

"Oh, um. Yeah I'm fine. I will tell you and everyone else together in class, okay?"

"Okay, man! I will let everyone know so they don't try to bombared you with questions" Kiri said as he smiled and walked away after say good morning to Deku like he usually does

"We better hurry and change. Class in about 30 more mins. So I will meet you in class then?"

"Yeah, see ya later than Deku!"

After that we split ways and I took a shower and got ready. The bruise on my face has gone down but it is still noticable. I was going to cover it with makeup but I didn't have any and all the girls were already in class so I just left it. I was the last one to arrive to class, which I was fine with since I had to talk to everyone anyways.

"Hey guys!" I said as I stood in the front of the class

"Bro, what happened to your face?" I heard Sero ask

"Oh, um. Well actually I guess you all want an explanation for yesterday huh?" I said a bit nervous since I didn't exactly know what to say. I heard the class say a few yes's and seen some nodding in agreement.
"Okay, so I guess I can start from the beginning. So um... about 2 years ago... I came out to my parents as bisexual. They didn't approve and ever since have been... mentally abusing me. I got used to it after a couple months. It still hurt but just not as much I guess. I started to stop going back home since the dorms were created. My parents would get mad and constantly try to get me home but I always made excuses. But on Monday, my parents called Mr. Aizawa saying I needed to go home to which he agreed to. So Tuesday I went home, that's why I wasn't in school. All my parents did was ridicruel me and say how I was born to only date a girl to which angered me. I ended up snapping and my dad slapped me." By now I had turned away from the class as tears where falling down my cheeks. "My dad and mom kicked me out and said I were to never return which is what I expect to never do. I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you guys, I was just scared none of you were going to accept me like my parents. Especially since you guys make fun of me all the time, I know you guys are just messing and joking around but it still hurts. But I feel a lot better since I finally told you all." I said as I turned towards them all smiling brightly as a few tears still fell down my cheeks

"Tch. Stupid Dunce Face." I heard Bakubro say

"Of course we will accept you, after all half the people in this class are either bi or gay themselves. Plus you should of told us about the jokes, we would of stopped, idiot" Bakubro said once again which made me smile knowing that they all accept me

"Damn, Kacchan! Can't you at least say it nicer" I heard Deku say, him sounding like he was back to his old innocent joyful self

"Hah! What'd you say ya damn nerd!" Bakubro yelled, to which Deku stuck his tongue out at him, which is how their fights usually go

"Alright, Calm down Problem Children!" Mr. Aizawa yelled

I was happy everything is back to normal. The rest of the day went smoothly with some training and the bakusquad and dekusquad hanging out after school. I think most of the class was pumped for Friday since the Seeker was coming. I was excited as well now since I don't have to worry about my parents. I actually found out that Aizawa and the other pro hero's got the police to arrest them for abuse meaning I won't have to ever see them again. I can finally live my life how I want to, now I just want to meet my soulmate or soulmates.

The End!

Sorry I made so many mistakes! I know the Denki Angst doesn't really contribute to the overall story but it gives clues and hints about someone else but I can't tell you guys that just yet. I hope you enjoyed and can't wait till the next chapter where the seeker will be coming to U.A. High School. What will happen? How will people react to their strings? Find out next time on Red String.

Have a good day or night, where ever you are~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 9.5K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ [Soulmate AU!] "It is said that they are chosen, fated people. Yes, soulmates do exist in this world. Once you reach the age o...
123 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
5.9K 136 29
THIS STORY IS THE OLD VERSION OF 'For Her (MHA x Fem!Reader)' READ IF YOU'D LIKE BUT THE NEWER ONE IS GONNA BE BETTER!!! !!WARNING!! This story talks...
7.6K 252 14
KiriKamiDeku. (Completed) "That's what I want at all, Kacchan." "You want what?" "To die." They say they know Izuku Midoriya but they really did know...