Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Af weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Mere

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

12- Unexpected Vistior

633 26 75
Af weasleytwinsimp11

"I never noticed your ring, Emilia. It's really pretty." said Y/n as she waddled over to Emilia who was making her some pastry's. Miles looked up as Emilia turned to look at him.

"Oh! Yeah, Miles gave it to me. Hold on, I need to take out the bread." said Emilia quickly turning around.

"You two are engaged! Aren't you?" said Y/n as she turned to Miles who sunk in the couch, Adrian turned to look at him surprised as Emilia turned red. "You are! Why didn't you tell us!"

"Don't come wobbling over here, stay back." said Miles as he got up and moved around the couch as Y/n walked over to him, Adrian snorted as Emilia chuckled.

"Oh shut up! You try being seven months pregnant, this thing weighs a ton." said Y/n as Miles laughed. "But seriously! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well nobody else really knows besides my parents." said Emilia as she looked at Y/n, her stomach had grown quite rounder as the month continued.

"When did you ask her?" said Adrian as Miles smiled. "Couldn't be that long ago and we've never noticed the ring."

"September." said Miles as Emilia cracked a smile seeing Y/n and Adrian jaw dropped.

"It's January." said Adrian as Emilia laughed.

"We didn't want to take the spotlight away." said Miles with a laugh. "My mum doesn't even know, maybe we should tell her, huh."

"Dang, Graham's going to kill himself." said Adrian as Y/n hit his arm. "Ow! He is, you know how sad he is over Emilia."

"Is he really?" said Emilia as Miles looked at her.

"Why do you care?" asked Miles

"Miles, he was our friend." said Emilia as Y/n gave Miles a look. "He's been one of closest friends since we were eleven... just because-"

"Y/n and I are leaving now, thanks for the pastry's, you know pregnancy craving." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n up from the couch, Miles and Emilia glaring at each other as Y/n took the pastry's and waved.

"See you guys tomorrow!" said Y/n as her and Adrian quickly walked out of the house.

"Why are you so mad?" said Emilia as Miles looked at her. "Don't you miss Graham? We hardly ever see him."

"Do you miss him?" asked Miles

"Well of course! As a friend, Miles!" said Emilia as Miles got up and walked into their bedroom. "Stop being so dramatic, i'm marrying you!"

"I stopped caring about Graham when he started going behind my back and getting with you." said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows.

"That was the both of us and that was years ago, my love." said Emilia as she caressed his cheek. He looked away as Emilia smiled slightly. "Why don't we talk to Graham, I mean come on."

"Emilia, I really could care less about Graham. You can talk to him but if he flirts with you, i'm murdering him." said Miles as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I'm marrying you, Miles. Nothing can take me from you besides death." said Emilia as Miles smiled and pulled her on to the bed. Kissing her passionately as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Merlin, i'm really going to marry my bestfriend." said Miles as he smiled, kissing her all over her face as she smiled. She pulled off her shirt as Miles kissed body.

———

"Are you sure?" asked Elijah as he held the phone to his ear. "Alright, thanks Natalia. I'll make sure to tell Emilia you say hello."

Elijah knocked on the door as he looked at the window to see it empty, he knocked again when he heard noise. "Yeah, right now. Hold up Miles." Elijah heard Emilia say, he narrowed his eyebrows as the door opened. Emilia froze staring at the man she hated and feared the most.

"You couldn't possibly think you'll stay away from me forever, now did you?" said Elijah as he pulled her by her collar.

"Who at the- Don't touch her!" said Miles walking out the room, he pulled out his wand and casted a spell at Elijah which made him let go of Emilia and went flying up into the ceiling. "Ascendio!"

"Ow! What the fuck!" said Elijah as Emilia moved away, hiding behind Miles as she trembled with fear. "Your... your what the fuck! You freak!"

"Cruci-

"Miles no!" said Emilia as she used her wand to disarm Miles. "You know that spell is illegal!"

"You.. you're a witch! Of course you are! It makes so much sense now!" said Elijah as Miles took his wand back, Emilia staring at him.

"Nobody will know if they don't find his body." said Miles as he held his wand out again, Miles was filled of rage and Emilia's never seen him so angry before.

"Miles stop it.. just obliviate.. don't do something illegal." said Emilia moving back from him, he turned to look at her as he lowered his wand.

"You all are freaks!" said Elijah as he grabbed Emilia by the arm tightly, pushing her against the wall. "You hear that! You freak!"

"Cruico!" said Miles as Elijah went shaking onto the floor, Emilia grabbed Miles wand.

"Are you insane!" said Emilia as she closed the door, Miles still full of rage glaring down at Elijah. "Miles! You just.. obliviate.." She pulled her wand on Elijah as she erased his memory of them being wizards.

"I told you I will never let this git harm you again, i'm calling your father, so they can send him to Azkaban." said Miles as he walked off, Elijah moved as Emilia quickly followed after Miles.

"Don't be insane! They'll know you used an illegal spell!" said Emilia as Miles looked at her and narrowed his eyebrows.

"For a second!" said Miles

"That's a second more then you should've!" said Emilia as tears streamed down her face. Miles face soften as he sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry.. I just.. I just wanted to make him feel the pain he put you through. Let's get this bloody git out of our house please." said Miles as he ran his hands through her hair, she was still shaking in his hands as he held her tighter.

Miles and Emilia opened the door and pulled him out, hoping their neighbors won't see them carrying out Elijah. "Merlin he's heavy!" said Emilia as they sent him on a bench. "He'll wake up.. probably in pain because of the curse.."

"Good, he deserves it." said Miles as he grabbed Emilia and they disapparated back into the room, she held her arm from where Elijah grabbed her. "He has some nerve... really."

Miles pulled Emilia into his lap as she buried her head into his neck, he felt her hot tears on his neck when he pulled her closer. "I promise I wouldn't let anyone hurt you anymore, Emilia."

  ———

Y/n was in the bath when Adrian came into the bathroom and smile as she looked at him. "Care to join me?" asked Y/n with a grin as Adrian smiled.

"I was hoping you'll say that." said Adrian as he took off his shirt and set something aside so Y/n wouldn't see it.

"Oh look!" said Y/n as she grabbed Adrian hand, placing it to her stomach. "He's kicking."

"He?" said Adrian as she smiled.

"Well I think it's a boy, i'm not sure but I feel like it." said Y/n as Adrian smiled, he placed his hands on her stomach and felt the kicks as he smiled. Joining her in the bath as he wrapped his hands around her and kissed her back.

"I always knew you'll be the mother of my children." said Adrian as Y/n laughed and laid back on him as he rubbed her stomach. "Marry me."

"What?" said Y/n as she turned around and looked at him.

"Marry me." said Adrian showing her the ring. She stared at him surprised as he grabbed her hand and placed the ring on. "Doesn't have to be right now, we can wait until it's a little older, so what do you say?"

"Of course i'll marry you." said Y/n as Adrian smiled and pulled her into a kiss. The baby kicked again as they chuckled.

———

Two Months later

"You're almost due Y/n, are you scared?" asked George as Y/n looked at him and rolled her eyes. "It's just a question!"

"Well I don't know! Should I be scared?" said Y/n as she looked at Emilia and Adrian.

"I delivered one baby in Healer school, it's disgusting but you shouldn't be scared." said Emilia as Y/n laughed.

"Ive never delivered a baby." said Adrian cringing.

"Isn't that weird... like a child coming out of your.. well you know." said Miles as he cringed, Emilia looked at him and bursted into laugher.

"What?" said Emilia laughing causing George to burst into laugher.

"A child coming out of her vagina. Is that what you wanted me to stay!" said Miles as Emilia bursted into more fits of laugher as Miles turned red.

"I cant believe you two are getting married." said George looking at his friends. "All of you, just having kids and marrying each other, how strange."

"Yeah what about you and Angelina huh?" said Y/n with a laugh as Emilia's jaw dropped.

"Angelina?" said Emilia surprised. "What happened to Autumn!"

"Autumn moved across the world after the war and her and I knew we wouldn't be together much longer.. plus Angelina and I are just friends." said George.

"I didn't know friends kissed- Nevermind." said Adrian as he looked at Emilia and Miles.

"Oh yeah what about that, huh?" said Y/n with a laugh.

"She just helps around the shop when Ron's busy." said George with a smile as Y/n rose her eyebrows and chuckled.

I posted again the because the other chapter was really short 😭

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...