A Swing of Faith (Spider Gwen...

بواسطة IDKuser11

Your name is Y/N Morales. You're also the adopted brother of Miles Morales! You both have a lot in common and... المزيد

Two Brothers
School Trouble
Uncle Aaron
Something Strange
The Collider
A Hero Gone
A Time of Mourning in New York
Peter B. Parker
Five Guys
Infiltrating Alchemax
Doc Oc
To get a new goober
Not ready
Comfort to confession
The Prowler
No Ballroom! Just Dance!
Saying Goodbye
Making an entrance
Doc Oc's rematch
Bye Miles
The End
Across the Spider-verse News

Mr. Lee

7.2K 156 57
بواسطة IDKuser11

You and Miles walked up to the counter of the gift shop to pay for the costume. The owner of the store, Mr. Lee, picked up both costumes while also adjusting his name tag that read the name "Stan".

Stan Lee: I'm really gonna miss him.
Miles and Y/N: Yeah us too.
Stan Lee: Y'know, we were friends! I had asked him if it was alright to open this store, he of course said yes.

Miles: can we return them if they don't fit.
Stan Lee: it always fits Miles... Eventually.
Y/N: wait how did he-

Your thoughts were interrupted when you saw a sign that said
"No Refunds! Ever!"

As you were leaving, you stopped yourself and asked
"Hey, how did you know my brother's name?"

Stan Lee *whispers*: I wrote him.
Y/N: What was that?

He then looked up at you and said "I have my ways." After he said that, you both left a bit confused at what he said.

(A/N: God Damn, I miss Stan Lee! I was tearing up just writing that part! Sorry that this wasn't a full chapter, I just felt the need to pay my respects to the world's only Super Hero. Rest In Peace my friend, EXCELSIOR!)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29K 526 16
You are Peter Parker's brother although you never had treated you as one, he treats more like thing then a person. You have one friend but like you h...
34.4K 1K 19
Miles G. Morales has always been a lone wolf, not caring for anyone but himself and his Ma. Especially since his dad died. But Emiliana Jones, his r...
15K 488 10
Meanwhile in another Universe, Teenager Y/N L/N gets bitten by a radioactive spider that gives him Powers that he uses to take care of the innocent p...
324K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...