mgg/spencer reid one-shots

By spencersawkward

smutty and fluffy one-shots about MGG and Spencer Reid! i also occasionally do characters that Matthew portra... More

intro
*honesty is the best policy (Baby Spence)*
*remedial math (Professor!Spencer)*
*reflections (MGG)*
*in new york (Spencer Reid)*
*on the other side of the glass (Sub!Spencer)*
*waking up (MGG)*
*impressionism (MGG)*
*problem-solving (MGG)*
*jazz (MGG)*
*have your cake and eat it, too (MGG)*
*absence makes the heart grow fonder (MGG)*
*bookworms (MGG)*
decisions, decisions (MGG)
pancakes and tiaras (Dad!Matthew)
*playing with fire (Spencer Reid)*
*concussions and confessions (Virgin!Spence)*
*in some way or other (baby Spencer)*

*mean (Dom!Spencer)*

9.4K 87 26
By spencersawkward

summary: when Spencer returns from a case, he needs to work off some frustration.

pairing: Fem!Reader/Spencer

content warnings: unprotected (rough) penetrative sex, oral (male receiving), fingering, some biting, use of pet names (bunny, in particular), Dom!Spencer, dirty talk, spanking, spitting, some light slapping on Reader's pussy, mentions of punishment and the existence of a safe word (not used).

he's been away on a case for a couple days now, and you miss him like crazy. he's always working, and it sucks but you've also kind of developed a system for it. he calls at night when he can, but otherwise you've got your own life to attend to.

your naturally independent natures have helped both of you maintain your relationship– except tonight, you miss him like crazy. maybe it's because he told you he'd be back two hours ago and is still nowhere in sight.

you're wearing your cutest lingerie in celebration of his return: soft pink silk that he bought for you last month with a cute little bunny tail attached to the panties. obviously, you'd hoped he'd unwrap and give you what you've been craving. every night he dials you up and the conversation inevitably veers into sexual territory.

you can't help it; there's a raspy quality to his voice when he gets in the mood, a deepness that smooths over your skin and sends shivers down your spine. even with the barrier of several states, he can cause chaos in your body.

it's been a hard time for him, especially with the most recent case. you could tell from the exhaustion in his voice on the other end of the line that he was trying to get his mind off the brutal details of his job. and when he's frustrated, he always gets more possessive.

certain noises have managed to worm their way into your permanent memory: the hitch of his breath when you say his name, the low groan he lets out when he first wraps his hand around himself. the panting when he finally finishes on his tummy at the end of your calls. he says he can get off to your voice, and you know you can get off to his.

you're glad to be his reprieve. if he gets too in his head, it makes his crime-solving skills worse. sometimes you just need to bring him back to the surface so he can breathe.

you rest your head on your arm, watching time go by at a snail's pace. you're horny, too. no matter what toy you use, nothing is the same as Spencer. even now, as you stretch your body across the freshly-cleaned sheets, you can feel yourself growing increasingly needy.

you miss his mouth, his curls, the sensation of his shoulders beneath your hands. you miss every part of him in an insatiable way. it doesn't matter if he's here once a week or every day. you'll never get enough.

you flip over onto your back, enjoying the relaxing give of the mattress while you remember how it dips down when he lays next to you. after almost a year of being together, you've found yourself completely and utterly in love.

hopelessly, really. you didn't think it was possible to have this much adoration in your heart until Spencer held you gently to him and made you feel at home. without him here, the apartment is colder.

despite yourself, you end up dozing off. it's been a long day for you, too, and now that Spencer apparently won't be back, you assume that he's busy on the case still and won't come around until tomorrow at the earliest.

...

the door opens suddenly, hitting the wall with a decently loud thudding noise. it's enough to wake you from your strange dreams, and you startle. there's a dark silhouette standing in the threshold of the bedroom.

for a second, your heart leaps. the person doesn't move from their spot, the only light being the golden glow from the hallway. but you recognize him– you'd recognize that stance, the hands tucked into pockets and the halo of curls, anywhere.

"Spencer?" you ask groggily. he doesn't say anything, only takes his hands out of the pockets and walks over to the bed slowly; it's almost so slow that you start to think it's part of your dream.

the impression of his fingertips trailing down your calf is undeniably real, however. it sends electricity up your skin as you begin to turn to face him. he has other plans for you, though, pushes on your shoulder blade so that your chest is pressed into the mattress while he traces your spine.

"Spencer..." you want to ask him if he's okay, why he was so late, if he needs anything. but the whispered touches only steal whatever air was in your lungs, until you're just lying there, ready.

"don't say anything." his voice is stern. you yelp when he grabs your hips and yanks them back, tugging on your waist until your ass is right against his erection. you're surprised he's already hard; you haven't even really spoken yet.

you know what's coming. sometimes Spencer gets in one of his moods and grows particularly rough with you– bruised-flesh-and-screaming-pleasure rough. it only happens when he's exhausted or especially frustrated, but you love it.

and now, as he starts to feel up your thighs, waist, all while lightly grinding against your clothed core, you get wetter. his pace picks up a bit, as does the grip on your skin. he touches the bunny tail on the back of your panties before chuckling to himself.

"for me?"

you nod silently.

"you knew I'd wanna see you like this." he gets greedier, hands hoping to cover every part of your shape. you can tell by the increase in his breath and the poking against your center that he's rock-hard now. all you want is to remove the layers between your bodies.

a small whine escapes your lips from the pressure on your clit. your back arches.

"such a good little bunny for me." he reaches around to your tits and starts to massage them hungrily, rutting you into the bed while he groans.

"Spence–" you can't help yourself. "please."

it's as if he was never there in the first place: he grabs your hair and yanks you back until his lips are hovering by your ear. the exhale fanning over your neck causes you to get even wetter between your thighs.

"did I say you could speak?" he bites his lip, eyes running over the curve of your throat and the swell of your breasts as you heave impatiently. you're not sure how to reply with the grasp he's got on your hair, so you simply shake your head no.

"that's what I thought," his hand is splayed over your stomach. "say your word if you want me to stop, okay?"

it's simple and quick, but the question makes your stomach turn upside down with excitement. you nod to the best of your ability and wait for him to begin. you're impatient, held there with his strong grip, wriggling your hips in hopes of finding some friction and release.

he drops it and shoves you back into the mattress until your ass is up in the air for him. Spencer slips his finger through the fabric of your panties, index brushing briefly over your entrance just to tease. you move back for more, but he uses his other hand to gently smack the cheek.

"behave." he warns. it's so much harder because you know he's watching your body, enjoying the writhing eagerness while you wait for him to push into you and satisfy your need.

in response, you whimper. he plays with the bunny tail again, holding onto the little white puff before landing another hit on your ass. you squeal.

"if you had just followed directions, I would have let you suck on my cock already." he taunts. there's a silence where you recall how good he looks in the throes of his own pleasure, how amazing it is when he fills up your throat and pounds the back of it while you stare into his eyes.

"but now," he slaps it again. "you ruined it..." massages both ass cheeks to make you feel a bit better. it only fuels the desire that's burning in your stomach. you're dripping for him. he loves to make you wait.

it takes everything inside you not to talk back, to disobey and give him some of that sharpness that he so wants to smooth. as he continues to spank you, you turn your head to see if he's touching himself.

for one heavenly moment, you see his hand rubbing over his clothed erection while he slaps you around. he's muttering unintelligible praises. it's like a million years of torture with him so close.

just when you think you can't take the waiting anymore, Spencer reaches up to unclasp your bra and pull you back against him. with his hand around your throat, you open your mouth and try to suppress the wicked grin for what's to come.

Spencer leaves angry kisses up your jaw, over your cheek, before twisting your face to his and eyeing your open mouth.

"needy little bunny." he says the words so affectionately before spitting. you give him doe eyes and close your lips, swallowing and hoping that he'll be pleased with the performance. everything you do is for Spencer in some way. you belong to each other in a manner you didn't think possible. even when he's gone, he's in your mind.

Spencer is in a sort of daze, intoxicated by the sight of you in such pretty lingerie, being well-behaved (a rare occurrence). he's used to you giving attitude and needing to be put in your place. but you know him: sometimes he just wants to take control and pin your form underneath his. the wordless communication is what's bonded you two so tightly.

he pushes on your shoulders until you're kneeling before him, hands placed on the tops of your thighs while your gaze flickers between the bulge and his demanding expression. he undoes his belt, slides the pants and underwear down his legs until you're face-to-face with his dick.

you've seen your boyfriend naked plenty of times, but you still need to get used to how big he really is. just waiting for you to give him what he wants. deserves. god, you love Spencer. you'd suck his dick every day if he was around often enough.

he brings your face closer to him until the head of it is resting on your lips. you open them to lick the precum that's been leaking out of the tip for a while now, craving the taste, then swirl your tongue.

Spencer lets out a low groan, peering down at you as your mouth finds new ways to toy with him. wrapping your lips around the head, you suck delicately, then move it slowly down so he can see how he disappears inside.

"fuck..." his fingers are threaded through your hair while he guides you along. you keep teasing by only taking half and wrapping your hand around the rest, but you can tell he's going to want more, soon.

he pushes his hips forward until your nose touches his stomach. you gag slightly on the length, but your ensuing moan only urges him on. Spencer moans and starts to fuck your face, your hands holding onto his thighs for security.

"your mouth, baby–" he bucks over and over. "so perfect for me."

the praise endears him to you while tears start to slip out of your eyes. they fall down your cheeks, smearing your skin while you look up at him. Spencer's lip is tugged between his teeth so hard, you think it might break the skin.

"mmm..." he trails off. the sounds of his pleasure are otherworldly. you moan against his cock until the vibrations of it are about to send him over the edge. finally, he slows to a stop and gently pulls himself out of your mouth.

a string of saliva drips from his dick to your chin. you beam while he runs his thumb over your face.

"what do you want me to do, sweetheart?" he asks tenderly. instinctively, you lean into his touch.

"use me." you beg. it's the widened eyes, the desperate intention in your face, that practically brings him to his knees. he loves when you say things like that, those requests for him to do as he pleases with your body.

Spencer turns your face side to side, purely for the sake of admiring your beautiful features when you're ruined. he missed you so much when he was gone; you were all he thought about, even when he should have been focused. and the phone calls... the phone calls were the only relief he had.

"get on the bed." he orders. you stand slowly, lock eyes before crawling onto the mattress and looking at him while you lean back on your palms. he stares at your almost naked figure, then walks over and pushes your legs open.

cool air hitting your core makes you shiver, but he remedies that by sliding a finger up your panties. you whimper and buck against his hand, but it only makes him chuckle.

"let's get these off." he yanks the fabric down your legs, tosses it onto the floor before leaning down and starting an attack of kisses against your throat. he's so rough and somehow tender with your skin as he rocks against you.

your fingertips fiddle with his suit jacket and shirt, the loosened tie around his neck; you're growing more and more tired of the fact that he's wearing clothes right now. Spencer grinds into your core and smirks at how easily you whine and beg for nothing.

before long, you're both naked. he stands above your body while you lay back on the bed. he's situated between your legs, one hand drifting up your slit and dipping into the wetness that's already collected there.

"aw," he coos gently. "does getting used make you wet, baby?"

you whimper and nod, rolling your hips against his fingers. he finds your clit with ease. the way he gently moves over it to tease you makes your whole existence shake. the desire threatening to overtake your senses is nearly overwhelming. you want to drag him down, claw and hold him here until he's spent.

he slides his finger in and pumps it at a torturously slow pace. he groans at the way your walls already tighten around him. you feel like heaven and your sounds only build on that. his cock is throbbing for you, but he doesn't want to stop. his thumb rubs harsh circles on your bundle of nerves while he stretches you out.

you're going to lose your mind with the way he's touching you, his cock so close without any actual contact.

"put it fucking in already, Spence." you whine, on the cusp of your climax. it's already taking everything not to grab him.

immediately, he withdraws and stares down at you. it's only then that you realize the mistake you've made.

"you're just breaking all your rules today, aren't you, bunny?" he tsks. you shake your head no in the hopes that he'll magically forgive you.

"not only did I tell you not to speak," he hovers a hand over your dripping pussy. when he taps it lightly, you inhale. "but you're not supposed to swear, either."

he does it again, harder this time. the sudden contact makes your face contort with a strange concoction of pleasure and pain. you don't want him to stop. he slaps it again.

"you know that." he mocks a coddling voice before cupping you over your sensitive spot and watching your hips squirm for more. your eyes are pleading, begging for him to slide inside and give you what you both so desperately want.

because you know that regardless of the way he's acting, Spencer has been thinking of nothing but fucking you for these past few days. you can tell from the way his gaze rakes over your figure, like satisfying a taste that's been too long deprived.

which is why his manhandling only turns you on more, including when he grabs your waist and yanks you further down the bed so that he can slide his dick over your folds to tease and coat himself in you. he starts to roll his hips, the tip pressing just the right spot. you moan when he slides his fingers onto your tongue.

"show me you know how to follow the rules." he breathes out, lips parted from the way you start to suck. your eyes hold his for as long as possible, but he's finding it harder and harder to maintain control.

when he pushes the head of his cock in, your back arches and you stare up innocently. Spencer removes his fingers, grabs at your tits as he leans forward on top of you and groans in your ear. they mingle with the whines of pleasure moving from your throat.

it's been too long since he's filled you up, stretched your body and made a home of it. made a home of you. every inch of his skin bearing down on yours makes the world feel like it's spinning.

"so tight, baby." he moves out and back in again, breath slightly shaky. his arms rest by your head. as he finds a natural pace without letting you adjust, you squirm.

remembering the rule not to speak, you only whimper for more and push your hips off the bed to meet his thrusts. Spencer slams them back down with his palm and rams his length into you without mercy.

"you feel that?" he whispers against your throat before nipping at it. "that's what happens to girls who don't listen."

if you weren't soaked before, you're absolutely dripping, now. the things running through your mind are impossible to resist, and your mouth drops open to release a helpless, needy cry. Spencer responds by plowing into you again and chuckling.

"that's what you wanted, though, right? to be taught a lesson?"

the nod is all he needs to continue. "poor little bunny. I'm gonna have to carry you around tomorrow, huh?"

you grasp desperately at his shoulders. the muscles move smoothly and discreetly while he finds the exact pace he needs to destroy your cunt and make you take every inch of his cock. it's so deep, you think he's going to break you in two, hitting your cervix and letting out the occasional whimper at your walls tightening repeatedly.

his nails drag over your ribcage; you drown in the sensuality of the way he savors you, seeming to taste every curve and edge with a possessive grip. he's needy and you know it, even as he violently drives into your pussy.

as your mind ascends to unknown places, you wonder if this is how you'll die: crushed under Spencer's delightful weight, taking every inch of him with a delirious grin on your face.

the way your face twists up in ecstasy, completely losing your mind from the sensory overload, causes Spencer to go harder. he loves the mewls you let out and the movements of your body while it aches for more.

"are you gonna cum, sweetheart?" he pants.

"mhmm." every second, it comes closer to possessing your soul.

"then fucking cum on it," his voice is low, deep, as he gets off. "show me how sorry you are."

he uses one arm to wrap around your waist and pull you partly off the bed to hold you closer while he pounds deeply inside. your legs begin to shake uncontrollably. to suppress the scream threatening to tear through your lungs, you sink your teeth into his shoulder and muffle it there.

he shudders, stilling as he finds his own release from the tightness of your walls fluttering around him. his seed spreads through your stomach and he keeps thrusting it into you, mumbles more praises while keeping his cum inside.

you want to have Spencer to yourself forever. it's the one sure thing in your life, and you feel it even more deeply as he slows to a stop and stares down at you. his pupils are blown out, pink flushed over his cheeks. and then he bends down to kiss you tenderly.

when he rolls over onto the bed, both of you remain still. your hearts try to calm themselves, but it's no use. all you can think about is how you wish he was here more often. based on the way he's behaved tonight, you're positive that it was a harder case than usual. you'll make him some tea in a bit.

for now, though, his fingers slide down to yours, twining them like they were always meant to be that way. soft comfort warms your limbs.

with Spencer, you don't even need to speak. you never have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 500 8
Here are some Matthew Gray Gubler One Shots I've written so far.
87.2K 1K 30
Collection of Spencer Reid oneshots (mostly fluff & smut), Fem!Reader
1.3M 20.6K 23
pretty self explanatory. smutty, fluffy, ridiculous, and most things in between. also pretty dead. just gonna be real with y'all, don't expect update...
1.4M 18.4K 146
fluffy, smutty, Oneshots of the adorable spencer reid enjoy request open for now