Becoming Mischief

By stilesstilinski_147

After the death of his father, Stiles, Scott, Isaac, Liam, Allison, and Lydia move to New York for a fresh st... More

Cast and Credits
Chapter 1: Meeting Black Widow and Maria Hill
Chapter 2: Identities and The Talk
Chapter 3: Interrogation
Chapter 4: Coming Out
Chapter 5: Derek Fucking Hale
Chapter 6: Team Up and Rescue
Chapter 8: Explanation
Chapter 9: Debrief
Chapter 10: Threats and Promises
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: Date Night & Well...You know
Chapter 13: Talks With The Girls & Squeals
Chapter 14: Being a Spark and a Werewolf
Chapter 15: Learning Control

Chapter 7: Hospital and Healing

338 7 0
By stilesstilinski_147

At the Hospital

Clint is in the waiting room pacing nervously. Why am I so nervous? I don't even know the guy.

"You're nervous because the kid almost died in your arms and you care about him already." Natasha said

"Oh, I said that aloud?" Clint asked.

"Yeah."

They continue to wait until they hear the doctor coming towards them.

Scott stands up quickly.

"What's up? Is he okay? How bad is it? How long does he have to be here?" Scott asks all at once.

"He is going to be ok, it was on and off for a while but he's stable now. You guys got him just in time." The Doctor says.

Scott lets out a breath of relief falling into the chair with his head in his shaky hands.

"Lydia, he may be stable now but anythi-anything could happen." Scott stuttered.

"What are the extent of his injuries?" Fury asks the Doctor.

The doctor sighs looking at the group, then looking away not sure how to respond

"Well, he's a strong one, that's for sure. He's got marks from what it looks like are claws down his face, chest and back. He seems to have been slashed and cut with multiple different knives on his arms, shoulders and lower back. He also has burn marks from what appears to differ from a lighter to a blowtorch, there are even some scorched cigarette marks travelling down his arms. He's lucky he doesn't have any head injuries beside the concussion that knocked him out." The doctor explains.

Scott flinches at the words, keeping his head down with tears running down his puffy cheeks.

"God why did we have to fall asleep before him. Damn it." Scott said as his eyes start to glow red so he keeps his head down.

"Hey, we couldn't have known. Just the fact that Derek planned this beforehand meant he was going to make his move." Lydia explains, crouching down at his level, keeping his eyes from the doctor's sight.

"How close are the two of them?" Clint asked looking at Natasha. 

"Close enough that they don't know how close" She responds, before turning to the room that Stiles is in.

"You guys can go in, he won't wake up for a few hours" The doctor says solemnly before leaving.

Scott gets up turning to the wall, his hands clenched in fists, he raises one up ready to punch the wall that gets grabbed by Isaac.

"Isaac let me go." Scott said his eyesight blurry with tears

"No." Isaac said, shaking his head.

"Isaac please."

"No." Isaac refuses, "Get it together, Stiles needs us, he's gonna have a tough time ahead of him and we need to be there for him"

"How am I supposed to be there when I'm too amped up and ready to kill Derek?" Scott asked, holding his breath trying to not growl as he turns around making eye contact with Clint and Natasha.

"You two are trained assassins, right?" He asked his eyes back to their doe brown eyes.

"Yeah, why?" Clint asks him.

"I need you two to do something for me, please." Scott tells them.

"I have a feeling I know what you're talking about" Natasha tells him

"If you mean hunting Derek down and ripping him to pieces, then yes" Scott says with a small strained smile at the end.

"Gladly." Clint said immediately confusing Natasha as she looks at him with a raised eyebrow. He looks at her with a face that contorts into a 'what?' face before blushing slightly and turning away from her knowing gaze.

Natasha laughs quietly as Liam looks at her and then looks away quickly with pink tainted cheeks.

"Oooh, my baby brother got a crush." Isaac whispers teasingly

"Pfft, I don't know what you're talking about" Laim lamely says.

"Yeah, Stiles said the same thing." Lydia said with a smirk.

Everyone smiles at each other before getting determined faces and heading towards the hospital rooms that Stiles is sleeping in.

Clint looks at Natasha and sighs.

"How do you know everything?"

"I don't know everything, I know you. Now, let's go lover boy" Natasha teases before walking in.

Clint follows biting his lip. He looks inside and his heart breaks at how small and fragile Stiles looks sinking in the hospital bed.

Scott and the pack whimper, seeing the usually strong and sarcastic human so quiet and still.

"Now I'll gladly do it." Natasha growled out angry, but stops when she hears a faint whimper coming from the bed.

They look to see Stiles waking up, eyes slowly opening and then closing as he adjusts to the bright lights.

"Wha happnig?" He slurs, dosed up on the drugs.

Scott chuckles.

"You're in the hospital bud, Something happened. "

"S explns te good drugs" He slurs, opening his eyes completely.

Clint chuckles walking in completely, sitting down.

"Hey Stiles, uh, Natasha and I are gonna do something for you, okay?"

"Hy, yr pretty" He mumbles, still confused.

Clint blushes, clearing his throat before saying, "Thanks" before rushing out the room.

Natasha chuckles and follows after him.

"Whr'd he go?"

Multiple chuckles break out, confusing him more.

"Why'r yu laughin'?"

"Nothing bud, how are you feeling?" Scott asks, coming closer.

"...floaty..."

Lydia smiles as Liam hugs Stiles tightly.

"Oof, ow" Stiles says, causing Liam to jump away before looking him over.

"Do you remember what happened bro?" Scott asks, making the conversation serious.

Stiles stares at him confused before whimpering when he sees flashbacks.

"Shit, I'm sorry man." Scott says as Stiles starts tearing up.

"D'rk hurt me lots" Stiles whimpers, "Don' like it"

"I'm sorry, but it's ok, we have you now and we'll take care of you" Scott says, trying his best to comfort his emotional friend.

"Why he hurt me?" Sties asked as he slowly goes back to himself.

"Because he is crazy" Liam added in, causing Stiles to look at him in shock, forgetting there are others there.

"Hey guys." Erica's voice said from behind.

"What are you doing here?" Scott said coldly, eyes flashing red.

"You were right." Erica said, her eyes staring at her shoes.

"No shit" Isaac said to her as Boyd, Jackson, Ethan, Kira, Malia, and Peter walk up behind her.

"We should have listened before." Erica whimpered angry with herself

"We're sorry for not seeing Derek for who he really is" Peter says, not liking to see his favorite human hurt.

"It's fine Pete." Stiles said back to himself.

Maria Hill and Fury walk in

"Why is the dude that kidnapped us here?" Stiles asks the pack.

"They kidnapped you?" Malia asks, furious.

"Malia calm down, they did it for a reason." Stiles said oddly defensive of them.

"What reason could that possibly be?" Kira asks.

"They needed answers that only we can give and that's how they've been trained to do it." Stiles said

"Anyways, we are here for a report since we can't have a tortured person just walk away from a hospital with no investigation." Fury says as he shows a recorder.

"What the hell?!" Scott growled standing up getting Fury's face.

"He just woke up, can't you wait?" Scott yelled, furious.

"SCOTT MCCALL!" Stiles yelled angry, not realizing his eyes were glowing a dark red color.

Scott spins around his own eyes glowing when he looks at Stiles.

The rest of the people in the room stare at Stiles in shock.

"WHAT?!" Stiles asked, not liking everybody staring at him.

"Your eyes."

"What about my eyes?" Stiles asked, confused.

"They're glowing red like Scott's." Isaac muttered, still staring in shock.

"...WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN GLOWING LIKE SCOTT'S?!" Stiles yelled, automatically wincing when he pulled on his injuries.

Clint walks in after doing as much research on Derek as he can. He looks around confused until his eyes landed on Stiles, whose eyes are still glowing red.

"...Uh, huh?..." Clint makes a questioning sound, getting ignored by the others.

"Give me a fucking mirror" Stiles grumbled. Liam spurts into action, tripping and falling, just for Lydia to take out a mirror from her purse.

"Liam, you okay man?" Stiles asked, standing up not in any pain for some odd reason.

The others keep staring as Stiles gets up, seeming to be in no pain, before lifting Liam up with just a hand.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Scott asks, in shock.

"I don't know." Stiles said.

"Stiles what the hell are you doing, sit the hell down." Clint said

"Why?" He asked.

"You're hurt, you idiot" Isaac said, moving closer to Stiles.

"I'm fine, I'm not in pain at all." Stiles said stretching showing the scars on his chest, leaving the group surprised again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 844 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
1.8K 170 31
Stiles is ready to leave Beacon Hell Hole-Beacon Hills-behind. An offer to join the FBI is his ticket out of there. A blue eyed wolf follows along an...
354K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
95.1K 2.2K 17
Stiles finds his way into LA as scott trows him out of the pack after the nougitsune...what will he do...what has he donne?