Future Parents // Edgeshot fa...

By WiktoriaUchiha

Akio Amajiki and Shinya Kamihara have been together since they became pro heroes and are married since 1 year... More

Finding out ( ๏พŸะด๏พŸ)
1st month

Number 11 pro hero Scarlet eye

218 3 1
By WiktoriaUchiha

Akio Amajiki is a well k ow hero in japan, she is on the billboard the #11 pro hero and her fans also k ow that she's the pro heroes Esgeshof wife.
Akio is Tamaki's older sister (28) and her little brother really looks up to her.

Her Quirk is: "Blinding love"
When she activates her Quirk her eyes turn pink and whoever's looks into her eyes will be under her control, her Quirk can be activate for at least 2 hours without break, if she uses it longer it might be that her sight could disappear for 30min.

Akio and Shinya dont have always time for each other but when the get some they use is in a good way  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
363K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
70.1K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
445K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...