Finding out ( ゚д゚)

Akio was on patrol with her best friend mirko, they have k own each other for a looonnngggg time and they have been through some shit together.

<and I'm telling you Aki he was like, you are a weak gilr you cant fight me>
Said mirko existed

<wait like really?!> answerd Akio

<after 5 minutes he was already unconscious and I used only one kick?? HAHAHAHA> mirko laughed

<you know I wanted to te->

Akio was  cut off by screaming, both pro heroes rushed to the area, civilians were running in every way and there was smoke everywhere.

<sir, SIR! what happend here?!> asked Akio a man that was rushing out of the building.

<Skarlet eye, Mirko?! there is a villain that blew the bank in air> when the man finished an explosion was heard from the building

<mirko you make sure that everyone left the bank and I will look for the villain>  said akio

<got it> mirko rushed to search first for people who might be hurt while Akio rushed to the building that was in fire.

//in the bank//

Akio searched for the villian, at first he wasnt anywhere to find but after a while she had found him.

<weapons on the floor, deactivate your Quirk and put your arms up or I have to use violence> said akio with a serious voice that could make even all might to shiver.

<oh really scarlet eye?> asked a masculine voice.

Akio got in a fighting pose and activated her Quirk, her glowing pink eyes were searching for the villain in the smoke.

< I am prepared Scarlet, I was making this plan since a month I knew you and mirko woul be here so I prepared myself and your Quirk cant take me down...> said the man

It was getting kinda hard to breath because of the smoke but Akio couldn't show and signs of weakness, she started to go towards the criminal and tried to kick him what actually happened. She was about to use another hit but he created a bomb that flew into the air and exploded, akio could get the ruins out of way before they hit her, the criminal was just laughing.

<I told you I was prepared!>

Not that there was not only smoke but also dust, breathing was also a challenge for her, but she couldn't give up so she gave everything as the criminal approached her and was ready to attack, she used the technique that mirko showed her a few weeks ago, the villain hit with his head against the hard flood and blacked out, Akio got him over her shoulders a.d walked out of the building that was falling apart.

//on the outside of the building//

The emergency service and police was already there mirko was still helping a man out of the ruins, while also fatgum and his sidekicks Suneater and redriot arrived.

<what happened here?!> asked Fatgum

<a criminal tried to steal money but mirko and scarlett eye arrived early enough> said officer Anna Cursewood but he could tell that she was worried by the way how she looked.

Anna knew Akio also for a along time and she could tell that it's taking too long...

<what is it Anna> asked Fatgum

<its too long, much longer than usual something is telling me that something happened there> said officer Anna.

Tamaki could also tell something is wrong with his sister. After a while they could see a shilouette comming out of the ruins, it was Scarlet eye and the criminal. The police rushed to her and took the Criminal, Akio started to cough and cough and fallen down to her knees.

<Scarlet eye!> yelled anna a d rushed to her friend.

<Akio, AKIO look at me, come on, I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!> yelled Anna.

<I knew something was wrong...>

The emergency service took care of Akio and took her to the hospital.

//mean while with Edgeshot//

Shinya was like usually on patrol with Best Jeanist and Jeasists sidekick Bakugo.

<Do you really want to have him as your sidekick?> asked Edgeshot

<yes, he reminds me of my old self Shinya...> said jeanist as he looked at bakugo who screamed at kids

<Ah so you also screa-> shinya was cut off by his patrol phone ringing.

<I'll be right back>
<hmm..  BAKUGO STOP SCREA.ING AT KIDS!>

<Edgeshot on the phone what's the emer-> started Shinya but couldn't finish because the person said directly to was about Akio.

<I'll be right there!> said Shinya and ran to Jeanist

<I need to go it's about Scarlet..> said Shinya and disappeared in thin air.

<has isnt that Amajikis sister?! WHAT THE HELL DOES HE WANT->  started katsuki

<she's his wife> said Jeanist.

//at the hospital//

Shinya was already at the hospital just like Fatgum, Redriot and Suneater. He could tell how worried and anxious Tamaki looked.

<what happened?!> asked Shinya out of breath

<A criminal, a really intelligent criminal...> answerd Fatgum

All of them were waiting for the doc to come out and tell them if she's alright.

<mr.Kamihara?> asked a doc

<yes> shinya stood up

<she woke up, shes alright and theres and something else...uhm anywaysyou can come i-> said the nurse as Shinya walked directly to his wife which looked at the doc in disbelieve.

<SHINYA?! WHAT ARE YOU DONIG HERE WHY ARENT YOU ON PATROL?!> asked Akio nervous.

<is she alright doc>  said Shinya completely ignoring Akios question.

<so you didn't know sir, well THEY are alright, but from now on ms. Kamihara shouldn't attend her work.> said the doc and left.

<What does he mean by They?> asked Shinya his wife.

<Uh hey let's say you forgot protection heh> said Akio

<oh ok- wait what?> ಠ_ಠ said Shinya.

<you're going to be a daddy in 9 months Darling> said Akio

After Shinya, Fatgum,,Redriot,suneater,anna and mirko were the first ones who heard the news.

<This is so manly Edgeshot> said Kirishima

While tamaki looked like he was about to die (Tamaki's thoughts)
<so-so t-t-they did IT ( ・ั﹏・ั) he, my sister >