VIRTUAL AEROBICS; eli moskowi...

By janiabeans

๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: the sweetest new girl in town joins a kara... More

~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
01. {ace degenerate}
02. {mini-mart brawl}
03. {strike first}
04. {first day at school}
05. {scar insecurities}
06. {esqueleto}
07. {school dance}
08. {cobra kai never dies}
09. {counterbalance}
10. {miguel vs kyler}
11. {quiver}
12. {certified hairstylist}
13. {all valley}
14. {secret elephant tattoo}
15. {molting}
16. {different but same}
18. {mercy}
19. {miguel the champion}
20. {the consequence}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
21. {mercy, part II}
22. {back in black}
23. {fire and ice}
24. {moment of truth}
25. {beach club}
26. {lull}
27. {glory of love}
28. {dinner with hawk}
29. {pulpo}
30. {swerved kisses}
31. {no mercy}
32. {fatal accidents}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
33. {nature vs nurture}
34. {now you're gonna pay}
35. {the right path}
36. {miyagi-do}
37. {king cobra}
38. {obstรกculos}
39. {feel the night}
40. {december 19}
41.{making amends}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
42. {second chances}
43. {miscommunication}
44. {johnny's manwichs}
45. {purple hair, don't care}
46. {lawrence vs larusso}
47. {feminism lessons}
48. {chocolates and apologies}
49. {devon lee, protรฉgรฉ}
50. {training at the wrong dojo}
51. {she's not cobra kai material}
52. {junior prom night}
53. {kick his ass}
54. {gioia's prime}
55. {eli's new tattoos}
56. {i want you, i need you, i love you}
57. {dark cloud of depression}
~ฮตรฏะท~ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
58. {long, long way from home}
59. {scamming surfers}
60. {female body inspectors}
61. {brunch with the girls}
62. {eat, pray, love}
63. {best friend goals}
64. {miguel and robby's rematch}
65. {opposite sides of the war}
66. {sekai taikai}
67. {jealousy, jealousy}
68. {broken hands & broken hearts}

17. {front wedgie}

4K 162 131
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"gioia, wait up!" a voice called out.

the blonde spun around on her feet to see moon and hawk making their way over to her. she gave them a smile and walked to them.

"oh, hello." gioia greeted.

"moon wants to speak to you." hawk explained, "i'll be back."

the brunette watched hawk stroll offf before turning to gioia, "firstly, can i say that i love your dress - it's so cute."

gioia felt her cheeks heat up and she shot moon a smile, "thank you." she squeaked out.

"and secondly, i am so sorry for yasmine calling you a lesbian." moon said awkwardly, "it didn't... do anything, right?"

"i mean, she sort of outed me but..." gioia blurted but began trailing off, not wanting moon to feel bad.

"oh my God." moon gasped, "i'm so, so sorry."

"no, it is fine."

"i-i feel so horrible- you like girls?" moon quizzed.

the blonde shrugged before taking another sip of her drink, "i like a lot of people."

"got it." moon nodded, "well, once again, i'm so sorry."

"mm, it was going to come out anyway." gioia smiled sweetly.

"and about her making fun of your weight- i'm sorry about that too."

gioia paused, that had affected her way more than the 'lesbian remark'. she simply nodded and muttered an "it's fine".

hawk sauntered over, two cups in his hands, "everything alright?"

"perfect." gioia nodded while the boy handed moon a cup and put some of the other cup's liquid in hers, "thank you."

"you're welcome."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"hey!" yasmine yelled as she sauntered over to the four, "you think it's funny crashing my party?"

aisha had joined, hawk, moon and gioia in conversation and moon had taken it upon herself to apologise to the robinson too.

"in our defence, you thought it was funny when you started a rumour about us being together." gioia shrugged while taking a sip of her fifth cup of beer.

yasmine turned to her and rolled her eyes.

"exactly, gb." aisha nodded, "and it's not really your party cause we were here first."

"yeah, well, i know you and your little karate gang think you're cool." yasmine stepped closer to aisha, "but, we all remember who you really are. you're just a fugly bitch, and your friends are all freaks."

"back off, jasmine." gioia crossed her arms.

"or what? come on, moon." she demanded, "let's go."

"no, i'm staying." moon shook her head, "i apologised to aisha for what we did, and to gioia for the dance... and you should too."

"whatever." yasmine scoffed,"you deserve them, moon." she barged into aisha's shoulder and walked off.

"hey, yasmine!" aisha called out.

yasmine pivoted around and strapped towards the duo, "huh? what?"

"let me help you to your car." aisha grinned before grabbing the girl's red underwear and pulling it up, hard.

yasmine screeched out in discomfort as aisha maintained her in the air. gioia couldn't help but stifle a laugh, making her have to turn away.

"no mercy, bitch!" aisha screamed before pushing the girl onto the ground.

gioia moved in front of yasmine on the floor and pouted. she brought the plastic cup over her head and tipped the beer into her hair. as it poured, yasmine screamed out again.

"that's for calling her fugly." gioia informed her, "...and for the rest of the stuff you said."

as the partygoers jeered and laughed at the blonde, she scurried up the hill and over to her carin humiliation.

"aisha, that was amazing!" gioia grinned while finishing off the rest of her beer.

she laughed, "that beer in her head definitely topped it off."

"now that... was entertaining." hawk grinned with his arms around moon.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

miguel was finishing off a bottle of beer as gioia was telling him about the yasmine situation that he missed. she noticed his eyes wander over to the canyon hill. the blonde girl frowned and waved her hand over his face.

"everything okay?" she asked.

he dropped his beer bottle to the floor and began moving forward, "come on."

gioia turned around and saw sam approaching them, a boy attached to her hip.

"hey, hey!" miguel greeted the two.

"hi." gioia gave them a curt nod.

"hey." samantha smiled.

"who's this guy?" miguel quizzed, cutting straight to the point.

"hey, i-" sam started.

"wait... this is your boyfriend? and his best friend?" the boy questioned, he looked at the two as if he had seen them before, but they had no clue who he was.

"yeah." sam nodded, "miguel, relax. this is robby. he works for my dad."

"oh, with your dad?" miguel scoffed, "okay, that makes a lot of sense."

gioia stood awkwardly beside him, feeling uncomfortable due to the tension and confusion by the whole situation.

"what is that supposed to mean?" sam frowned, "wait, have you been drinking?"

"i mean, we all have." gioia spoke up, "it is a party."

miguel shook his head, "no, no, no. you don't get to turn this on me, sam. i texted and called you all day and you couldn't answer me back once?"

"no, i literally couldn't."

"oh!"

"my mom took my phone." sam admitted.

"oh, that's so convenient." miguel threw his head back dramatically.

"hey, man, just tell-" robby keene began as he walked forward.

"you get out of here!" miguel yelled before pushing him to the ground.

"oh my goodness." gioia gaped as she slightly brought miguel back.

"miguel, stop it!" sam ordered.

"hey, man, you want to try that again?" robby challenged as he got to his feet.

"try it again, huh?" miguel mimicked him.

"don't."

miguel swung his arm for robby but due to him either being too close to the girl, or too drunk, he managed to knock samantha down instead.

"sam." he immediately panicked while trying to help her up, "sam, i'm sorry."

"God, you asshole!" sam cussed him out while robby aided her to her feet, "what the hell was that my dad was right about cobra kai."

"he did not mean to hit you." gioia stated.

sam scoffed and shook her head, "you're all the same. good luck at the tournament. i won't be there."

"sam." miguel called after her as she and robby walked off, "sam. sam, wait!"

when neither of them turned back around, miguel grunted in annoyance.

"it is okay..."

"no, gb. it's not okay!" miguel groaned as he ran his hand through his hair, "that's the boy she was having dinner with."

"the chode? her brother?" gioia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"clearly not her brother!" he yelled.

"you need to sober up." gioia huffed, "i am going to find you some water."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"i'm sorry for yelling at you." miguel groaned as he chugged the water bottle gioia had given him.

"it is okay." she told him.

everyone had slowly left the canyon - the party had ended. but she, miguel, aisha, demetri and hawk had been sitting around the fireplace, talking.

"you're too forgiving, gb." hawk shook his head, "i would have knocked him out."

"oh, yeah right." aisha snorted, "miguel would have your ass."

hawk rolled his eyes, "he wishes."

"go on, you versus miguel." demetri suggested.

"ah-ah." miguel groaned while putting his hand up to stop them, "my head is pounding."

gioia patted his back and grinned, "i'll take on the hawk."

"ooo." aisha and demetri instigated.

hawk scoffed, "yeah... no."

"what? too scared to lose to a someone better?" gioia tilted her head with a teasing smile.

hawk's face dropped, "you're on."

"are you two ready?" the robinson girl asked her two friends who quickly stood up.

"yes." they spoke in unison.

"face me, bow." she ordered and they followed, "face each other, bow."

as gioia faced the moskowitz boy, she could see a grin growing on his face. the two bowed to each other before getting into fighting positions.

"fight!"

hawk slightly hesitated to strike the girl first, so she took matters into her own hands and threw a few punches at him. he smacked her hand to the side every time, and eventually struck her in the stomach.

gioia stumbled back, catching her breath, "impressive." she coughed before kicking him in the ribs.

"get his ass, gioia!" miguel yelled, his mood becoming slightly better.

with a smile on her face, she kneed him in the side and swiped him off his feet.

"ooo."

aisha smirked at the girl's quick moves, but it was quickly wiped off when gioia went to do her final move. she was going to lightly press down on hawk's chest to symbolise her win.

"good match." gioia told him.

but the boy with the mohawk was quick to catch her leg and push it back. losing her footing, gioia tumbled to the ground. hawk quickly got up stepped over to her, he bent down and gave her a hand.

"good match." the boy mocked him her.

the blonde grinned from the floor and kicked him in the stomach. she pushed herself to her feet and roundhouse kicked hawk in the face. the boy stayed down with her foot pressed under his chin, groaning in pain.

aisha held the girls arm up in pride, "gioia barbusca... is the winner!"

the group erupted in cheers and laughter, applauding the girl. she smiled and helped her friend up from the grassy floor.

"you okay?"

"should have listened to aisha about your quick feet." he grunted in pain.

"sorry."

hawk shook her hand, "we are definitely doing a rematch again."

"so i can beat you again, yeah?"

"when did your ego get so large?" demetri asked her with a laugh.

"i am just joking, you are very good." gioia told hawk.

"and you're better." hawk reminded her.

"hell yeah, she is!" aisha agreed.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

gb beating hawk's ass is the light of my day xxx

also my bae doesn't have a label on her sexuality 😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.6K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
361K 10.2K 68
๐ผ๐‘›โ€ข๐‘ ๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ [๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’] - ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘ฆ. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
111K 3.1K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
2.4K 114 7
โ A girl can do what she wants to do And that's what I'm gonna do โž โช eli moskowitz โœ˜ fem!oc โซ ...