The Return (Naruto)

By Yuzuki_Nakano

Three years had passed after Naruto Uzumaki left the village with his teacher. Being the Jinchuuriki of the d... More

The Return
Was that Him?
Their Encounter
The Plan
Shadow guy's Strategy
Breakfast
Baa-chan, The Greatest Medic
Commence
The Hideout
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Gaki and Sensei
Scarf
Akatsuki?
Seals and Doors
Bodies And Missions
Eight
Unpredictable
The Angel and Her Tree
Choosing Paths
Orochimaru's Riddles
Answers
To Achieve the Impossible
A Dreadful Solution
The Elimination
Blood Revival Summoning
Uchiha
Fujiwara Eiko's Mistake
Retrieval of the Clone
Jiraiya's Revelation
The Days of Harvest
The Lab Rat
A Brother's Rebellion

The new Naruto

26.9K 552 141
By Yuzuki_Nakano

Ten people have identified the purple-eyed stranger so far. His last batch of 'friends' were Team Kurenai, and he put the two boys asleep. But where is Hinata? Well, she's in his arms now and who knows what is coming...

Author's note: Hey thanks for reading the last update. ^^ This is my fourth chapter ... I don't know if you're even interested in this. I'm just setting my mind free from all these bottled up ideas. ^_^ I'll be making more stories from now on so I hope they're more interesting than this. (^^'')

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto nor any of its characters. Kishimoto Masashi does.

Chapter 4

The sun shone down on the two people in the forest. The man was holding a blushing girl in his arms.

"I-t really is you.." Hinata faintly said as she rested her head on the man's sturdy chest.

Looking at the fragile lady in his arms with a small smile, he let out a smile that mirrored hers.

"Naruto-kun..." she mumbled before she passed out in exhaustion.

This shocked him but he recovered instantly and blew the hair that covered her face away. He smiled and looked at her with the most caring eyes that any girl would love to see. After a good two minutes of staring at the girl in his arms, he decided to go on with his plans.

"Guess I have to carry more load... I didn't expect this lady to pass out right away," he said with a little chuckle while the serious expression remained intact.

He walked towards the two men who slumped on the floor moments ago and sighed before he knelt down to check their bodies. They were completely fine and the sedative may last for a couple of hours or so. This gave him enough time for his plan. He performed some unusual seals and the duo before him floated about five feet above the ground still in a lying position. He let Hinata go and she floated as well as he fixed his mask and went on with the girl back in his arms. He performed another seal and they teleported to where Ino, Shikamaru, and Lee were. He teleported them again. That somewhere would be the underground level of his apartment. He set them down on the chairs and waited for the sedative to lose its effect.

Underground...

"This is more troublesome than I thought," he sighed and took the bandages off and went to the sink to wash his face. After cleaning himself up, he carried the Hyuuga and put her down on the bed a few meters away from the chairs the others were sitting on. The underground level wasn't one of those creepy cave-like structures (like Orochimaru's hideouts). It was a large room with tiled floors and walls. It looked all neat and tidy. There were little cabinets with medicine and first aid stuff in it. There was also a little refrigerator by the sink. There were weapons and scrolls on the other side of the room behind the unconscious shinobi. It was like a clinic, a storage room and a friendly house mixed together. Anybody could live here. He sat on the side of the bed where Hinata was sleeping peacefully and patiently waited for the people in front of him to wake up.

2 hours later:

The five people in front of the unmasked stranger were gaining consciousness. They groaned a little and opened their eyes. As they raised their heads, their eyes met the purple eyes that they had seen before this happening. Before they could even talk or move, they felt a sudden control over their bodies. They couldn't move an inch of their bodies from the toes to the head.

"That was easy... I didn't expect you five to raise your heads in unison," he said as he walked closer until he was just a few feet afar.

"W-why are y-you doing this??" Kiba struggled as he groaned and tried his best to get those words out.

The manipulator looked at the boy with the fang tattoos and replied in a deep cold voice, "Why? In case you might attack me for no reason at all, I took control of your body."

"Stop being sarcastic and answer my question you creature!!" the slit-eyed man shouted with rage, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU---"

He was cut off by a sudden cold wind he felt behind him. He noticed that the man in front of him was no longer there.

Kiba's P.O.V.

He wasn't in front of me anymore. I didn't even see him move and now I feel him behind me. For the first time in my life I was completely helpless and scared. I didn't want to admit that I was scared but it felt like I would just die in an instant.

"Kiba, because of this attitude, you might die right now. I can't believe I was one of the stupidest shinobi back in the times. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to waste your life on something as simple as this 'kidnapping' right? Dying without any heroic deed done. That would be a shame wouldn't it? I've thought about this thing for quite some time so please don't yell so loud about it if you don't want to wake your comrade up," the man sad with pure seriousness in his voice while he pointed at Hinata sleeping on the bed.

I trembled when his breath touched my nape. I couldn't bare the coldness in that voice. I don't know why the others are so calm in this situation. They haven't uttered a word ever since we all gained consciousness.

"Why...." was all that came from my mouth as my throat went dry. "Why are you all so silent?" I whispered and stopped the commotion so that I could rest from all the exhaustion.

"Oh dear, I forgot to tell you one thing, I control everything you do and that includes speech. So basically I let you speak on purpose. I just wanted to see if you were still the same guy from before... Now, I found out that you're even worse. Everyone's listening... they just can't speak for now," he informed me before he shut my mouth up again.

Normal P.O.V.

"One down... Let's see who's the next I should talk to........." he said while he  decided what to do and he snapped his fingers, "Ino!"

She gasped for air the instant he snapped his fingers. She panted like she just finished running around the whole village. After she finally adjusted to the situation, she just sat there without saying a word.

"Aren't you going to scream your way out or beat me up for doing this Ino?" he asked but he was left unanswered.

She was completely fine from a distant look but she was particularly shivering. Her blue eyes displayed fear and sadness. He moved closer to her and squatted to her level.

"Don't be scared my dear... It hurts me. Do you all still see me as a demon?" he said while he gently cupped her cheeks and wiped a tear that fell from her eye. "Do you hate me that much that you don't want to talk to me? Or is your voice stuck there because you're too afraid to spit a word?"

Ino's P.O.V.

His beautiful blue eyes gazed at me. I couldn't bare the softness in his voice that made me want him. I was too afraid to speak because I didn't know what would come out of my mouth if I did. His eyes were locked with mine while he caressed my cheek.

"Come on Ino, talk to me now. I promise not to hurt any of you..." he said as he coaxed me to talk.

I finally gave in and asked, "Why are you doing this Naruto? Why... you weren't like this before... Have you sided with the enemy?" Tears ran down my cheeks when I spoke. I didn't particularly know why I was crying. Maybe because I was scared, or maybe I was sad that he became like this, or maybe because my body hurt every time I try to set myself free from his control.

"No, I have my plans. I'll tell you later... I'll discuss it with everyone once they calm down," he said as he took his hand off my cheek. "Thanks for not yelling at me by the way."

He said that last sentence with a little smile that could have made me melt if I were a popsicle. He looked at me one more time and then I lost my speech.

Normal P.O.V.

He dealt with the remaining two people and all that was left was Shikamaru. The other four had their eyes on him guessing what the whiskered man would to him. He made a certain hand seal and set the shadow-user free from his control. The man instantly jumped out of the chair and landed on his feet a couple of meters behind them. The moment he set foot on the ground he performed his neck-binding technique on the blonde in front of him.

"I was just going to ask you about your strategy..." he said with a smirk on his face. "As expected from the genius of the Nara family"

The shadow-user raised his head up. That was the biggest mistake he has ever done.

"Oh dear, I didn't think you'd have the guts to even raise your head," he said with a surprised tone. "Oh yeah... I remember, you don't know how 'it' works right? My control jutsu only needs the opponent to have eye contact with the manipulator. That's all it simply needs... I suppose you  made quite the wrong move there my friend. The snaps weren't anything related to the technique at all. I just did that to make you think that I controlled it with my body or my hands. I purposely saved you for the last because I knew you would form a strategy. I guess you did fall into my trap."

The genius' eyes widened in shock as his shadow retreated slowly.

"Being shocked can hurt me you know? You think the idiot from before can't use your strategy against yourself?" he said while he smiled with an almost sadistic aura. "Since you were pretty far from me, the shadow was easier to weaken. That was a fun game so now may I go on?"

Naruto gestured for him to sit down again and he walked over to the chair and sat. He did all that but everybody knew he was still controlling the genius of the Nara clan. There was no way he would follow orders from a guy like Naruto.

"Well, since I'm done with all of you... I'll discuss my plan. Look into my eyes people."

They all looked and he released them from his jutsu. He sighed and went on, "While I was away I had done quite a lot of unbelievable things. I decided to come back here as a stranger because there are some things that are unsettled. I'll probably be in and out of here from now on. And maybe you'd ask why I picked you six. I think it's because you were easier targets and you were more logical and calmer than the others. Aside from this dog-boy with temper issues of course."

The brunette twitched from that last sentence and replied, "Don't make me mad blondey..."

"And what would come to when you get mad at me? You being trapped in my jutsu again?" he replied with a very serious tone that would be unbelievable for the people that knew him ever since he was a little boy.

This made the brunette shut his mouth and settle down. The blonde continued, "I seriously don't want to hurt you guys but if you were all like him, I'd probably kill you all now. I wasn't really sure about him so I made two choices. Him or Akimichi... and that made me pick him because Chouji would be too troublesome to deal with especially when I have food here. And he is pretty heavy considering that I had to carry all of you here. Even with my jutsu, my chakra would probably run out just by bringing him along. As for Sakura and Ino, I chose you because I knew that she had Baa-chan as her sensei and I didn't want to deal with brute force right now. And I think Tenten's busy with Neji today, so I didn't mess with them."

Even with the serious face and voice, he still maintained the humor and some of them slightly laughed.

"Well, would you want something to eat before I go on with the plans?"

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A/N: Hey! Sorry that I ended it there. I felt like I was taking too long so I decided to put the next scene in the next chapter.

About the Neji and Tenten part... in this Fanfic I put Neji and Tenten together ^_^ But I don't think that I could focus on them too much.

As for the jutsu that Naruto uses.. They're all made up just so you know.

Jutsu 1: Body Movement Control technique- this technique occurred in most parts. It has three stages.

Stage 1- he makes the opponents' body stop moving

Stage 2- the one wherein he lifts them up

Stage 3- the one wherein he controls how the opponent moves (like when he controlled Shikamaru to sit down); it also includes the body's senses and controls...

there is one last stage that could happen.. though he doesn't usually show it. The Forbidden Stage: He controls everything that happens within the opponent's body. it includes the blood flow, functions of the organs, etc. This is the deadliest mode and requires more chakra than the usual.

Thanks for reading guys! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566 4 13
It's been 3 years, 3 whole years since anyone from the leaf village has seen the infamous Uzumaki Namikaze Mai, or Tsumetai Hono as most call her the...
1.4K 103 3
An odd occurrence happened in Sasuke's university a transfer student suddenly appeared. Sasuke wasn't expecting for this new student who had never ut...
41.2K 910 11
[Descrip take 3 >-<] *Set just before chunin exams however everyone attends the academy. Why? Because my old self said so and I don't want to r...
94.1K 2.2K 11
A/N Sasuke did leave the village to follow Orochimaru so he did kill him and his brother like in the anime but he didn't join Akatsuki (who aren't ap...