LOVER | HARRY POTTER

By okqueen55555

when 8 year old lexie dior moves into number 5 privet drive, and sees a boy her age through her window, she d... More

introduction
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
epilogue
the end :(
HI PLEASE READ!
new book !

chapter 4

9.5K 256 139
By okqueen55555

it was currently friday and i had apparently slept in, but yet here i was casually walking down the corridors in my black skirt and white jumper. i had my bag slung over my shoulder as i played with my golden colored hair.

the corridors looked pretty around this time of year, serene. i liked the peace, but knowing who my best friend was, it wasn't going to last very long.

eventually i made it to transfiguration, i pulled open the doors with a loud creak as everyone turned to look at me.

i smiled brightly, "sorry minnie accidentally slept in." i told the class as i took my usual seat next to harry.

"miss dior, detention monday night in my office." the woman spoke strictly.

"but i have things to do," i whined as i placed my head on my hand, to which she responded with a stern glare, "fine fine fine." i grumbled, leaning back in my chair.

i laid back in my chair and zoned out of her talking, since today was double transfiguration we would be here for awhile. i looked over to harry and his drowsy state. i silently picked up his hand and became drawing in his palm.

"what're you doing?" he whispered.

i just shrugged in response and kept drawing on him until i could see him struggling to hold in his laughs. i chuckled to myself as i slipped my fingers into his, intertwining our hands, and returned to zoning out at the wall, ignoring his weirdly red face.

after 20 minutes i was suddenly bored with the wall, i pulled a piece of parchment, reluctantly letting go of harry's hand.

mione
girls night tonight??
we haven't done one of those in so long & we can drink and have a dance party!!!!
lexlex

i folded the piece of parchment into a paper plane and flew it to the desks in front of harry and i, where ron and hermione were sitting.

i could see her tense up and reluctantly write back, scared we were going to get caught.

lex,
a girls night sounds wonderful. although you shouldn't be passing notes in class, you could get another detention!

i figured you would wake up yourself, since you had a free period first, but anyway i'll be in the library after classes, so i'll meet you in our dorm at 9:00.
mione

i smiled at the piece of parchment until another piece was thrown to my desk.

lex
you two can only have a girls night if harry and i are invited :(
ron

i laughed to myself before scribbling down a simple no<3.

eventually transfiguration ended, along with all my other classes later in the day.

i entered the large common room to find harry and ron sitting on the couch talking with eachother.

"hi boys!" i exclaimed as i took a seat in the comfy armchair.

"hey lex." they responded in unison. quite odd really, they always talk in unison.

"so, i was wondering..." i said slowly as they turned their heads, "do you guys have any fire whiskey?" now, usually people would be against letting us drink, considering we are 14. but hermione, the boys, and i have only drunken once before, and it was a blast. so why not do it again?

"if we do would you let us join girls night?" ron asked with hopeful eyes.

"maybe." i pressed a thoughtful finger to my chin while i pulled a thinking face.

"well that's sucks cause we don't have any." harry said bluntly. "but i think fred and george might."

"great thanks, love you boys." i clapped happily while starting off towards the twins dorm.

i knocked quietly three times before george opened the door. i could see fred in the back round of the room laying on the floor with a bunch of papers.

"hi boys!" i invited myself into the room and sat down next to fred.

they turned to be with questioning gazed, "fine, do you happen to have any fire whiskey?"

after plenty of convincing from myself, i was able to snatch a bottle from them (in return for my thoughts on a prank line).

i happily skipped back to my dorm and quickly stashed the alcohol before sitting next to harry and ron in the common room, since i had around an hour to kill.

"i don't get why you don't want to hang out with us." ron whined.

i huffed dramatically, "ron, sweet, honey, we all know you like hermione, but that doesn't mean you can come to girls night."

"i do not like hermione!" he groaned.

"well your blushed cheeks say otherwise." i smirked.

"lex does have a point, it's kind of obvious." harry chimed in.

"whatever." ron grumbled as he started muttering to himself, ignoring the laughing of harry and i.

i calmed down from my laughing fit and laid my head back while closing my eyes. i smiled to myself but i felt someone's eyes on me. i slightly opened my eyes to see harry looking at me intently.

i flashed him a teasing smirk as he laughed lightly and looked away. he really did have the most striking green eyes, his hair fell messily over his eyes as he looked over to the window where hedwig was flying in.

"that must be my mum!" i exclaimed as i jumped up from the chair and headed to grab the letter from hedwig.

i opened it carefully and started reading,

lexie,

hi honey! i miss you so much sweetie, the house has been extremely quiet and i'm actually starting to miss your very loud singing.

i hope harry is alright, please give him my best. if anything bad happens please owl me straight away, i'll always be here.

my work has been boring as usual and lately i haven't missed the snarky looks petunia dursley has been sending my way.

hope you're doing good in school, no detentions! even if you do get detentions i still love you, but keep up in your studies!

stay safe bebs <3,
amelia dior x

i smiled at the letter and handed it to harry for him to read.

my mom always loved harry like a son, so she never minded him being in our house all the time. it tended to make the place less empty, which was quite nice considering it was just my mom and i.

"tell mimi i say hi and miss her very much." harry told me while handing the letter back to me, i nodded to him as i lightly put the piece of parchment in my pocket.

the portrait door opened and in came hermione, holding 5 different books.

i groaned loudly, "mione please tell me we are not studying, it's friday night!"

"of course not, just some light reading for tomorrow afternoon." the girl nodded to herself before returning her gaze back to me, "ready lex?"

"yup!" i jumped up and we headed off for our dormitory, ignoring ron's dramatic antics.

we entered the seemingly empty room. our roommates, lavender brown & parvati patil, were probably going to be gone for only a bit long.

i pulled out my pajama shorts and jumper as i started talking, "do you ever wonder if parvati is in love with lavender?"

hermiones eyes widened as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head, "what? why would say that? that would be like you crushing on me." hermione scoffed at the idea, oh how oblivious she was to young love.

"except i don't steal longing glances at you." i quirked an eyebrow at hear as we both laid on my bed.

"oh yea, those are reserved for harry. along with drawing shapes on his palms." she teased.

i didn't think it seemed like a big deal, and i most definitely did not steal longing glances at him! i have known him for eight wonderful years, that doesn't mean i want to snog him!

"what? you along with everyone else is absolutely crazy." i scoffed at the idea as she rolled her eyes at me. "what about you and a certain weasley?"

"ron? absolutely mental you are." the girl responded while shaking her head.

"i never said ron." i laughed teasingly.

"whatever. it's nothing." she grumbled, suddenly not in the mood for boy talk.

i leaned down from the side of my bed and went shuffling underneath, until i pulled up 2 bottles of fire whiskey. i grinned brightly at her, "one for you, one for me." i passed one to her while clutching the other tightly, "and before you say no, we will not get caught."

"oh fine whatever." hermione unscrewed the lid before taking a swig from the bottle, me following suit.

an hour and a half later, and mione and i were pissed. somewhere along the way our dorm mates had entered and were awfully mad at us for not letting them sleep, but it wasn't our fault we couldn't stop laughing.

"mione, do you think if i got a house elf i could name it donkey?" i asked while trying to hold in my giggles.

"donkey!" she wheezed while clutching her stomach.

"for the love of merlin, SHUT UP! we are trying to sleep and with your drunk asses it's impossible! either go to bed or leave!" lavender yelled to us from her bed.

i exchanged a weary look with hermione before we both grabbed our own bottles and stumbled into the empty common room.

"she's such a bitch." i mumbled as i laid on the floor, it seemed very comfortable for some reason. "maybe she would be less bitchy if she admitted her feelings for parvati as well."

hermione was sent into a fit of giggles as she laid next to me. to be completely honest, we looked like lunatics, rolling on the common room floor while drunk.

"what do you think the boys are doing?" hermione asked while we recovered from our laughing fit.

"hm" i pressed a thoughtful finger to my chin, "we probably shouldn't go check."

"no probably not." she responded.

completely disregarding our words, we started to climb up to the boys dormitory, still tightly clutching our bottles of alcohol.

"should we knock?" i whispered to her, she looked at me before shrugging.

i heard laughter coming from inside the dorm, and figured we wouldn't be interrupting anything so i pushed the door fully open.

"hey hotties." i smirked as i watched the boys who were munching on some of fred and george's candies look towards us with their eyebrows raised.

"sup bitches." hermione added while raising one of her arms in a peace sign.

drunk hermione was the best, i've only seen her drunk once before, but she tended to be totally relaxed and overall crazy.

"are you drunk?" ron asked while eyeing us.

i looked to hermione as we both hid our bottles behind our backs and frantically shook our heads.

"nope."

"no." we both said at the same time before letting out our laughter.

i walked over to their little circle and sat down next to harry, while leaning my head against his.

"we got kicked out of our dorm by bitchy lavender. she would probably be less tense if she finally admitted her sexual attraction for parvati." i grumbled ignoring the surprised looks of the boys.

"amen." hermione chimed in while sitting next to me.

"and you didn't think to share your fire whiskey?" seamus asked while throwing his hands up.

"sorry moose." i added.

"moose?" dean asked with raised eyebrows.

"mhm."

"you guys are completely pissed." harry laughed.

"be quiet haribo gummy bear." i told him while pressing my index finger to his lips.

"come on, let's get you to bed." the boy pulled me upwards as we stumbled to his bed.

"what about mione?" i asked as i rubbed my eyes.

"hey ron, can you get hermione to sleep?" harry called over to ron.

the redhead nodded as he did the same thing with hermione. harry finished taking tucking me in and sat down next to me.

"you know you're the bestest right" i asked him with a silly smile.

"of course lex, you should get some sleep. love you." he responded after chuckling lightly.

"love you haribo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 102 11
The Golden Quartet (2 Weasley's, a Granger, and a Potter) have been friends since their first year at Hogwarts. Now in their third year, Kelsey Weasl...
771K 21.7K 75
*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is part of the golden trio. Best friends w...
23.1K 462 36
What happens when Devona Sirius Black's daughter comes to Hogwarts and meets the golden trio, the Weasley's and all the other people at Hogwarts? Wha...
11K 232 37
"Severus Snape hasn't always been the best man. But when it matters most, he undergoes a treacherous journey that no one has done before- bringing th...