Her Alpha, His Luna

By chill_pill_all_day

Darius is known as cold and strict Alpha to his pack. Maybe the fact that he wasn't mated at the age of 25, m... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Epilogue

CHAPTER 2

7.9K 296 21
By chill_pill_all_day

Caleb fixed his suit and knocked on his niece's door. He was excited for Ivory knowing that she will finally graduate and become an independent woman. Not that he wanted to get rid of her, but he was proud of her and he was sure his sister would be proud of her too.

"Are you ready, pumpkin? You don't want to be late now, do you?" He asked. Ivory opened the door and appeared in the doorway. Caleb felt his eyes swell with tears seeing his beautiful niece.

"Aww, uncle Caleb. Don't cry." Ivory pouted and wiped his tears. He managed to put on a smile and kissed her forehead lightly.

"It's just...you look like your mother. Both of them would be so proud of you. I might have been overprotective over my little sister, but your father proved that she was the only one for him. I want you to find someone who will cherish you just like your father did." He told her. She couldn't spill her tears to not ruin her mascara, but she tried hard to take them back.

"I love you, uncle Caleb." And I love you, Aunt Hannah. Ivory sends a prayer to her late aunt, Caleb's mate. She passed away three years ago due to an illness and now it seems Caleb is getting older much faster.

"I love you too, Ivory." He sniffled and pulled away from the hug.

"We better get going." He ushered her towards the front door. Ivory could barely keep up in her heels. She hated wearing heels even on rear occasions.

She was excited, no doubt. She finally ended her education and it was time to get the job she always dreamed of. Maybe, she can look for her mate other than her high school building. She remembers that Abby made her step in every classroom to sniff for a mate, but it was no use.

Her uncle parked at the parking lot of the school and helped her to get out of his jeep. Other students were also arriving just now so she wasn't the only one late.

Her uncle had to stay behind the enormous hall while Ivory had to slip in her graduation gown and put on the cap. She took a seat where her name was and patiently waited for others to fill in. The hall was full of whispers and different kinds of smells.

Ivory couldn't understand why, but Kira was going crazy in her head. Ivory was genuinely confused at Kira's behavior.

"Kira, calm down. What's going on with you?" Ivory scolded her internally. The principal started his boring speech in the background and Ivory focused on Kira.

"I can feel him. He is somewhere here. Mate is here, Ivory!" She said excitedly. If Ivory could see her, she would probably be jumping up and down in happiness.

That gave huge hope to Ivory as she looked around her, but she couldn't decipher who might that be. Everyone in the hall looked completely normal and unbothered while the principal talked.

"Calm down first. And pray that he is here." Ivory told Kira as she shut off, but Ivory could hear her at the back of her mind. She was definitively excited and overwhelmed.

Then Alpha Darius appeared on the stage. He was the one as the leader of the pack to give out diplomas. Ivory was hit by the specific scent that she couldn't recognize from where it was coming. And she didn't want to lift her head and look at her Alpha.

Ivory could feel the tremble in her leg when they started called out names to get their diploma. They were called out by their surnames when she realized she was the fifth one in the row.

After her peer, John Abbey returned to his seat and she knew it was her turn. She almost choked out when her name was called. With trembling hands and shaky legs, she got up from the chair, causing the smell to get stronger.

She thought she would slip and fall, but everyone saw how confidently she looked as she climbed up the small staircase up on the stage.

It wasn't only her who was overwhelmed with the scent, but Alpha Darius's wolf, Toby, started going crazy. Darius looked up and took a sheet of rolled-up diploma, ready to give it to the next student.

Two pairs of eyes met.

They froze.

Ivory was shaking when she realized. Alpha Darius was her mate. The same feelings of shock were shared on both sides. Alpha Darius hadn't expected a young mate like her, but seeing her like this, he felt his heart jump.

Ivory continued as nothing happened and extended her hand for her diploma. He slowly placed it in her small hand and shook her other one. Sparks flew up to their arms, causing Ivory to shiver.

"Meet me later." He muttered, but she heard him and nodded secretively. She walked down the stage more nervous than she was and returned to her seat in the front row.

"We need to run! Hide! He is the Alpha. He is the mean big Alpha. How can I be his mate?!" Ivory panicked in her mind, afraid to look up.

"Are you kidding me? He is so handsome and those dark hazel eyes...We have to meet with him later. And did you feel those sparks and that smell? Moon Goddess, he is perfect." Kira sighed lovingly.

But Ivory was fearful. She knew Moon Goddess paired them for a reason, but how could it be possible that Alpha of her pack would be her mate? That was absurd, she thought.

She needed to embrace that fact and tried to get to know him, and she knew it. That's what she decided to do. Then usual insecure thoughts decided to appear.

What if he doesn't like me? What if he is disgusted by me? I'm not going to make a good Luna. He didn't even accept me and I'm thinking about being Luna. Goddess, I want to scream.

Her mind was going frenzy, but she had to stop and calm down. After eighty more students were called out and given their diplomas, Darius gave a short speech and with that, the ceremony ended. Parents started congratulating them and Ivory's uncle engulfed her in a bear hug.

"I'm so proud of you, pumpkin pie. Congratulations."

"Thank you, uncle Caleb. Will you wait for me in the car? I need to take this off and go to the bathroom." Ivory lied about the last thing because she had to meet with her mate, also known as Alpha Darius.

"Sure." He nodded and retreated out of the hall. Ivory rushed to remove her graduation gown and cap, leaving her in her long silky lavender dress. She looked like a model in that dress.

She noticed Alpha Darius taking a turn in the hallway where she usually went to take her Science class. She followed behind him to the empty hallway when she got pulled into one of the classrooms. She gasped as the scent hit her nostrils and she knew it was him. Ivory lifted her head and looked at his eyes.

"Hi." She squeaked. Kira scolded her for saying that as the first thing to their mate.

"Hello, Ivory. That's your name, right?" He asked with his deep and rich voice.

"Yes, Alpha." She nodded.

"You realized that we are mates, yes?" He asked.

"Yes. I will understand if you reject me." She replied, getting heartbroken from her own words. When she heard a scoff, she looked up.

"Why would I reject you? Do you know how long I searched for you when you were right in front of me? I'm not letting you go or rejecting you. I accept you, Ivory Aberra, as my mate and Luna." He spoke confidently. She put her hand over her mouth in shock when he spoke those words.

"You can't say those words so lightly. Do you understand what you just did?" She panicked.

"I'm the Alpha. I know what I'm doing. And you will need to accept the fact that you're my mate and only mine." He said, possessively. She felt the heat rise in her cheeks as she tried to calm her beating heart.

"I understand. I accept you, Darius Coleman, as my mate." She said and Darius could feel the pride in his chest. His little mate was what he would call perfection. The need to hold her was becoming bigger.

"Do you have any family?" He asked her.

"I have my uncle. My parents are deceased." She answered.

"Then I will come for the dinner at your home tomorrow. Tell your uncle." Her eyes widened. Her heart was going wild.

"Are you for real?" She stuttered out. He gave her a confused look and nodded. She sighed heavily and remembered that her uncle was waiting.

"I should go. My uncle is waiting." She nervously admitted. Sadness washed over him, but he agreed to let her go for now.

"Can I hug you?" He asked. He was afraid of her reaction, but Ivory nodded reluctantly, feeling excited to feel his body against hers.

As soon as she thought about it, she was engulfed in the softest hug she ever experienced. Her arms carefully wrapped around his strong torso.

"She smells on vanilla and chocolate. Very sweet smell." Toby said and Darius agreed.

"He smells like lemon and mint. Very strong smell." Kira said excitedly. Ivory smiled a little at her remark, but she had to go now.

"I will see you tomorrow, Ivory." He said with the softest tone he ever used.

"See you tomorrow, Alpha." She started walking towards the door while Darius stared at her hips.

A goddess. He thought and Toby fully agreed with him.

A/N
Thank you for reading another chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Song: public - make you mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.4K 47
When the Moon Goddess casts a spell on Alpha King Lincoln and his entire pack, turning him into an icy ruler, he retreats into his loneliness, shutti...
5.5K 220 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
338K 8.5K 29
Darius Jackson isn't your average werewolf he is an omega. The only omega to be exact. He is the pack punching bag and is abused in many ways. His fa...
148 0 20
A young werewolf in her early twenties has been living a spoiled isolated life under the ruling of her Alpha father, Apollo of the NightShade Pack. W...