❤︎𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚣𝚘𝚊�...

SaTaNiCwErDiO által

Aʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴀᴅɪᴄᴀs ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏsᴛs.. ʙᴜᴛ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟ... Több

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 ♈︎
𝙰𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 ♒︎
𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 ♊︎
𝙻𝚎𝚘 ♌︎
𝚂𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 ♐︎
𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚘 ♏︎
𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊 ♎︎
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 ♋︎
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 ♍︎
𝙿𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚜 ♓︎
𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚜 ♉︎
𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 ♑︎
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎
❤︎𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷❤︎
❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸❤︎
Thank you so much 🥺❤️
Little teaser for my new book.. 😶
Wow...
Holy!!!!

❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹❤︎

291 6 2
SaTaNiCwErDiO által

Leo POV
Right I'm so going to kill Aries on the ride. Maybe i don't know, I'm so bringing Ash though my dog, he is a rough collie and is the fluffiest dog in the world.
"OMG AWWWWWWW" Taurus and Virgo run up to pet ace
"He is so coming with us" Aquarius exclaims as we call climb into the van, the seats are all put along the side so we can all see each other, there is a bathroom and a fridge and don't tell me how but there is a oven and microwave as well. I sit next to the walk and ace who is fast asleep on the seat.

Virgo POV
I need Scorpio and Aries to sit next to each other, eventually I manage it they sit next to each other.
*Time skip to 1/4 of the ride*

Scorpio POV
"Right I think it's time we play a game" Aquarius suggests smiling Virgo smiles as well because They know exactly where this is going.
"What game?" I groan, Aries is fast asleep, his head slips and lands on my shoulder. "Aries buddy wake up." I says quietly to Aries and he opens his eyes and sits up "are we there?" His hair is so messed up everyone laughs, "what?" Aries says getting in his usual mood."never mind Pisces you pick the game" Virgo says and Pisces smiles and Virgo smiles back, I think they like each other I'm not sure.
"Truth or dare" Pisces says and Aries moans loudly and I put my head in my hands.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
10.9K 181 26
total drama island characters go to highschool! creds to whoever did this before me^^ if you like beth im sorry there's gonna be quite a bit of beth...
752K 34.9K 86
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...
123K 5.5K 27
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!