My Bodyguard || Jikook

choccotae द्वारा

❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterio... अधिक

Chapter 1: Why me?
Chapter 2: New Job
Chapter 3: Little One
Chapter 4: Secret
Chapter 5: Do you like it?
Chapter 6: Friends
Chapter 7: Beginning of something sweet
Chapter 8: Pwease help me
Chapter 9: You are so good!
Chapter 10: Let's Bake a Cake!
Chapter 11: You're Mine Just Mine.
Chapter 12: Don't you trust me?
Chapter 13: You are Me, I am You
Chapter 15: Punishment
Chapter 15: Best Gift Ever!
Chapter 16: The game begins now
Chapter 17: A Chance
Chapter 19: To get you
Chapter 20: I will win
Last Chapter: Suprise!
Bonus Chapter: Happy Family
Author's Note

Chapter 18 : My everything that i have

1.9K 111 5
choccotae द्वारा

•Jungkook's POV•

"Jimin after hearing everything you don't hate me right? You won't leave me right?"

I asked looking straight at his eyes and let a tear fall.

Jimin smiled softly and wipes my tear.

"No, I could never hate on my kookie and I can't leave without you."

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Kookie, everything will be fine okay?" He said softly, hugging me back as i  nod.

"Can we cuddle? I'm tired of everything." I asked as he nods and cuddles me, soon we both fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up, not feeling his tiny body close to me anymore, I opened my eyes to find no one, i panicked for a moment but felt realived, when I hear the water running sound in the bathroom.

I sighs then got up and went towards the bathroom, to my surprise the door wasn't locked so I went inside the bathroom, only to see him showering, his body looking so cute yet so sexy, water dripping down from his sexy wet hairs to his abs.

I licked my lips then strip myself while staring at the beautiful soul infront of me, he didn't notice my presence as he was in his own bubble, I walk to him and hugged him from behind burying my head on his neck.

"Yah what are you doing?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Showring with my boyfriend." I answer causally then pecked his neck.

"I- but Jungkook-ah-"

"Shh let's just shower together."

I said softly as he sighs and nods, knowing well he can't win against me on this.

After showering we got ready and did our breakfast and right now I'm sitting on couch pouting sadly while arms crossed.

"Aish Kook-ah I've to go, we are running out of groceries." Jimin said now pouting.

"But Jiminie can't you just order online?"

"No, i wanna go to store cause online shopping is no fun."

I sighs, well you see he wanna go to shopping but I don't want him to go alone and I can't go with him aswell, cause I have important work.

"Fine go but be careful, aish i should call Namjoon and ask him for some more security."

Jimin smiles and nods.

"Okie bye kookie!"

"Bye and take care okay?" I said worriedly.

"Don't worry too much kookie." He said reassuring me but i can't help but to have these bad feelings.

"How can i not Jimin..."

"You're my everything that I have."

He smiles softly and pecks my lips.

"Everything will be alright!"

He then smiles again and left.

I sighs and starts working.

🔹️🔶️🔹️🔶️🔹️

•Jimin's POV•

After buying everything i was on my way to home, having millions of thoughts on my mind.

I should tell Jungkook everything about my past.

I know everything about him but he don't know anything about my past.

I will tell him everything once i got home.

I was on my thoughts suddenly a big navy blue van stopped in front of me, i gasped as few mens comes out from the van and grabs my arms which made me drop my bags.

No one was there as it was a empty alley, I tried to fight and kick them and I kicked one of them hard on it's balls and bite the other one then run and hide behind a dumpster.

Okay Jimin-ah now time to use your skills that appa use to taught you when you were kid.

I was watching there every moves as they were finding me and to my bad luck one of them caught me but I fight him, I punched his face hard as he fell down, the other guy tries to hit me from behind with a wooden stick but i dodged and grabbed the stick and hit him hard as I was fighting them one of them put a cloth fabric on my mouth.

I tried my best to fight but the chloroform was doing it's work as i slowly faints and next thing i know i was in air as they lifted me and put me in there van and driving god knows where, i closed my eyes just imagining my kookie's face cause i know he will come to protect me.

"Jungkook-ah..."

And then everything was black.

🔹️🔶️🔹️🔶️🔹️

I was done with my work and it was already evening, i was waiting for Jimin cause he was late, I tried to call him but he left his phone at home, i was getting so worried.

"Aish Jiminie come back home soon baby..."

Suddenly I hear the door ring as i got up from the couch and went to the door, wanting to see my baby mochi but when i open my door whom i saw shocked me.

"K-kai..??"

"Hey Jungkook! Long time no see?" Kai said awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?!" I crossed my arms and said coldly.

Kai sighs then went inside, pushing me a little bit.

"Before you say anything, hear me out Jungkook..." kai said as i sighs and close the door.

He then sat down and i sat aswell.

"So what is it?"

"First i am sorry for everything, everything i and irene did."

"I don't care, just leave..." i said coldly.

"Listen Jungkook.. i never meant to betray you, i was just so much in love with Irene and she was so much in love with position as a mafia queen and y'know that too." Kai said as i sigh.

"Kai it's too late-"

"No it's not! I want my bestfriend back Jungkook-ah, i miss you and Irene is getting crazy, you have to stop her before she gets more further, you have to help me."

"Are you seriously asking for my help?" I scoffs.

"I know you're mad at me and at us but i know you will help aswell cause Irene is planning on kidnapping Jimin-"

"WHAT?!" I stood up and death glares at him.

"Yeah-" he got cut off as his phone rung, he picked it talk then look at me with apologetic look.

"I'm sorry..."

"What happened?" I grabbed his collar looking at him angrily.

"Irene have kidnapped Jimin and they aren't telling me where is he..." he looks down as I punched him.

"Kook-ah please trust me, i really wanna help you, please i want my wife back, we can't have our baby back and it wasn't your fault but please Jungkook help..." kai said looking down and i sighs.

"Fine, i will help you but I swear if it's one of you traps-"

"No it's not trap and you can trust me." Kai smiles as i nods.

Seems like it's time for me to join mafias back cause for fighting with irene i need my team back.

I then call Namjoon.

"Namjoon hyung i am coming back, please arrange a meeting with all the members."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So what do you think about Jimin's past?

And are you excited to meet rest of the members?

Till then love bugs <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

50.5K 2.3K 38
[Mafia au] Jeon Jungkook, a heartless, ruthless yet respected mafia leader. He don't spare anyone who messed with him. The sudden appearance of a boy...
676K 26.9K 33
Enemies to lovers ----- "So if I can't call you Ms. Y/N, what can I call you?", Jungkook randomly asked. "Just Y/N", you shrugged your shoulders. "...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
304K 15.3K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...