Love To Hate You (EDITING)

By DawnEllice

|||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST||| "We're lost souls finding peace in each other" - Willow Edwards is about to turn... More

ONE
TWO
three - Hills High
four - "Stop"
five -"Cute name"
six - "Such a cheap welcoming"
seven - "Well, let's get this mess fixed"
eight - "See you later"
nine - "Uh, nothing?"
ten - "What do you think you're doing"
eleven - "You're going to regret doing that"
twelve - "Was that a wolf!?" pt.1
twelve- "Y'all need a ride?" pt.2
thirteen - "I love you, son"
fourteen - "I could've stayed at home, simping for a faceless guy"
fifteen - "I don't know why I even saved your dumbass"
sixteen - "The trio?"
seventeen - "I should've known you were behind all this"
eighteen - Prank gone wrong pt.1
eighteen- Prank gone wrong pt.2
nineteen - "You have amazing taste in music"
twenty - "Get your hands off of me!"
twenty one - "Why are you here?"
twenty two - "This is not a date, just so you know"
twenty three - Hills High vs. Crestmont High
twenty four - "What did you say?"
twenty five - "You're drunk"
twenty six - "It's okay to have someone care for you"
twenty seven - "Oh, girlfriend?"
twenty eight - "Do you want it to not be a mistake?"
twenty nine - "What's he doing that scares you this much?"
thirty - "I'm glad he has you now"
thirty one - "I could use a hug,"
thirty two - "Don't forget me while I'm gone"
thirty three - "You'll always be my little girl"
thirty four - "Say cheese!"
thirty five -"What's my real name?"
thirty six -"No bad business while I'm gone"
thirty seven - "Please don't leave me"
Q&A??
thirty nine - Light as a feather
Questions For You Guys :)
forty - "Do you...Have a family?"
forty one - "What are we gonna do now, mom?"
forty two - 24 hours
forty three - "What did you do to her?"
forty four - "Say it again"
forty five - "Shots"
forty six - "What's the worst thing that can happen?"
forty seven - "Are you referring to the vodka smell?"
Some clarifications chapter (37)
forty eight - "Team Wilgent? Really Rubs"
forty nine - The Boy, Who Sings
fifty - "What did I tell you?"
fifty one - "Did you just call me my love?"
fifty two - "I'm in love with an idiot"
fifty three - "I think you're lying. I heard you like cars"
fifty four - "Forget about it"
fifty five - "Are we actually watching Call Me By Your Name?"
fifty six - "I don't like Italian food"
fifty seven - "Pretty please?"
fifty eight - "I'm leaving"
fifty nine - "You seem happier today"
sixty - "Summertime Sadness"
sixty one - "I'm fine"
sixty two - "Get in loser we're going shopping"
sixty three - "I'll never forget this day"
sixty four - "Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought"
sixty five - "Goodbye"
!ANNOUNCEMENT! - For all the Gray C. fans <3
sixty six - "I love you to the moon and never back"
sixty seven - "In the middle of a lily field, I found a rose, covered in thorns"
sixty eight - "I didn't find you, WE found each other"
sixty nine - "I love you"
seventy - "I Love To Hate You"
NEW STORY PUBLISHED!!
Love To Series
Love To Break You - Published Now

thirty eight - "I'll be here, waiting"

5K 108 59
By DawnEllice

W I L L O W

The hospital walls felt way too familiar while staring at the operation room door without blinking once. My mind was blank and it felt like I had been at the hospital for days.

Am I paying for sins I don't remember committing? Is it karma from my past life?

No, the universe is against my happiness, the universe is so against me and Sargent. Since I was honest with myself and literally had an internal confession that I was in love nothing had been the same and we never had peace. We already started off bad, then he had a near death experience again and later on his mom literally forced him out of the country and now he's having a life and death fight.

What if he dies? What do I do then? I laughed at my stupidity.

 There's no"What do I do?"  Willow. The question is...Is there an after this? How will I be able to recover from losing the guy I'm...In love with? I haven't even been able to tell that straight up to his face?

Ah, my stupid mind. I told myself to not fall in love so fast. I always do what I tell myself not to do. Couldn't I just keep on hating him?

Fuck, I'm gonna go crazy. These thoughts are killing me. I have to stop overthinking.

"Hey...I brought you some tea" I heard Elijah say as he sat down next to me which made me a bit happy since his cologne took over the hospital smell.

I hated the smell of hospitals.

"Thanks," I said and took the tea out of his hands and took a sip. Ah, he knew me well already, he bought me black currant tea, my favorite.

I put the tea down on the end-table when I heard the familiar melody of my ringtone.

I got tense when I saw that my mom was calling me and I looked at Elijah from the corner of my eye and he was listening to music, as always.

"Hello, mom" I replied when I heard her voice.

"Hey, aren't you coming home yet it has gotten very late, I'm waiting for you"

I was trying to hold my tears but I failed, "Mom, something really bad happened" I broke down and my mom started worrying immediately.

"What happened? Willow! You're worrying me, tell me what happened? Are you hurt? Where are you? I'm coming!" I panicked even more when she said that she was coming.

"No! Eh I mean I'm alright mom it's just...Sargent he-he has been shot."

"What!? Shot! How!? When?! Were you there? Tell me where you are, I'm coming."

"Mom, I'm at the hospital with everyone else, I'm safe don't worry. I'll be at home in the morning alright?"

"I don't know Willow...Are you sure that you're safe?"

"Yes mom. I promise you, don't worry about me"

"How is Sargent? Haven't they informed you about his condition yet?"

"No they haven-" I stopped talking when the familiar sound of the operation room door opening was heard.

"Mom, I have to go. I'll call you later." I said and ran straight to the doctor who got out of the room.

"Is he okay?!" I yelled and panicked.

"I'm very sorry that I have to inform you this but the patient is not okay. We tried taking the bullet out of his wound but it's stuck in a part of his body where it would be very dangerous to operate. We have stopped the internal bleeding for now. But Mr.Hills is in a very critical condition right now and there's no guarantee that he'll survive"

What.

"What do you mean there's no guarantee that he'll survive?! You're a doctor! Do your fucking job! It's your job to save him!" Cody burst and took a hold of the doctor shirt and screamed into his face.

"Hey! Hey Cody! We are in a hospital! Lower your tone. They're trying to do everything they can" Gray interfered and Elijah was right beside him to drag Cody away from the doctor.

Everyone was in tears and I was just staring at the blood stain on my shirt. I didn't utter a single word or cry. I just stood there and tried to process everything happening.

So this is it?

I didn't realize that Elijah had been trying to talk to me for minutes after calming Cody down.

But he had been there, Ruby too. Talking to me for hours. Telling me that everything will be alright, telling me white lies to calm me down. But I was calm? I was too calm and that's what scared them the most. Ruby tried making jokes about her knowing that Sargent and I would end up having a thing. And I internally laughed at her words.

A thing? What thing. We hadn't even been able to have a "thing" because life came in between us before we could start having a "thing".

I closed my eyes for a minute and tried to save the memory of Sargent's face in my mind and tried to remember as many details of him as I could...Just in case.

I pictured him with his angry eyes on the sofa he sat on when he came over with Kyle because he didn't trust him and I smiled.

I pictured him with a cigarette in his hand leaning on his car with a smirk on his face and I pictured him telling me,"Get in the car, you, dumbass".

Come on Sargent. You're strong. Get out of that room and be my trouble. Let us bicker around like enemies again.

"Hey, Willow" I looked up and saw that everyone including Samantha who had been here for a while looked at me with worrying eyes.

"We are going down to the cafeteria to get something to drink, do you want to stay here or come with us?" Gray asked and I shook my head no.

"Alright, do you want me to get you something?" he asked again and I shook my head no once again.

"I'll be here, waiting" I said and they all nodded and walked to the cafeteria.

After sitting alone for a few minutes a nurse walked up to me, "Are you close to the patient inside" she said and I nodded.

"I can let you get inside for a few minutes but you have to put a mask on and some other clothing to protect yourself and him" and I nodded as she showed me the way in.

My heart started beating so fast when I saw Sargent laying down so pale on the hospital bed and I felt the need of throwing up again.

I sat down on the chair near his bed and squeezed his hand.

"You know, seeing you like this really made a move on everyone's nerves. Even calm Cody had a burst of anger and basically tried kicking the doctor's ass when he told him that...you were in a critical condition" I said, knowing that I wouldn't get an answer back.

"They obviously don't know you. Even, I know what a stubborn guy you are, hell you would kill everyone and stay alive for all I know. You're a strong guy and I know that you will get through this. You've been through so much and you have so much to live for. And I'm here, waiting for you"

"I know you probably won't hear this but I'm going to confess something that I know I won't be able to tell you if you heard me. I love you. I love you Sargent Hills and I'm waiting for you with everyone else who loves you"

Silence.

I was on my way to get up when I felt a very light squeeze on my hand and that's when shit literally went down.

The heart rate monitor started going crazy and I started yelling for help.

The nurses and the doctor came running inside while they pushed me outside of the room.

"We are losing the patient!"

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME *Evil laughs*

Lots of love!!!! <3// The evil author hahahah ;)

Don't forget to tap the star and leave your thoughts, I love responding to you guys!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 931 29
Ariel Montgomery is good at keeping secrets. She's been doing it for years. Lucas Hunter has just as many secrets. And he's just as good at hiding...
102K 4.6K 58
It Started With A Dare is the first book: By Accident_Prone16 It Ended With A Lie is the sequel to the book, the Author had discontinued this book so...
740K 23.7K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
1M 31.9K 61
"So your go!" She said, smiling up at me brightly. "Wait what?" I answered with a look of confusion playing upon my face. "Well I just...