Nightmare

Oleh Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... Lebih Banyak

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 30

3 2 10
Oleh Justmacymo

*Tw abuse, scaring, breakdown, crying then fluff so yeah :)

<Punz's POV>

Me and Niki stayed up for ages in a discord call last night talking and planning how we would ask night to date us. We were meeting up today at the coast for a walk anyway us three so we thought that would be the best time to do it. We planned a route that would take us past a bench in a hidden are of the coast that not many people know about, ensuring we would be alone.

I am picking Night and Niki up and driving us all to the coast, I quickly check my outfit and grab my bag, wallet and keys before jumping into the car. I'm wearing black jeans and a white hoodie it's nothing special but I think it looks nice.

I drive down the road stopping I front of Night's house, I pull out my phone and text her that I'm outside. I wait for a couple minutes until she comes out of the house and gets in the car the noise of the door opening causes me to look up from my phone. Holy shit she looks amazing, she had black cargo pants on with a long sleeve cropped top with a hole in on her chest. There was some form of body armour going on and a lode of chains and straps. I already like this girl, she's making me fall harder.

"Hey Night you look amazing." I say blushing slightly.

"Aw thank you you look very nice yourself I like that hoodie on you." She says settling in but meeting my eye and giving me a small smile before pulling me into a hug.

We drive to Niki's, Night telling me about the progress she has made to the bunker on the smp. If I'm honest I have no idea what she is on about she is talking about red-stone which I don't get but it makes her happy and that makes me happy.

We eventually arrive at Niki's house and I text her that we are outside about 10 seconds later she opens the car door, "Hi." She says. She is wearing a pair of loose fitting blue jeans pulled in at the waist with a black belt and a white long sleeve top tucked in to them. She looks beautiful too in a different way to Night, she looks cute and Night looks badass.

"Hey Niki." Night says turning around pulling her into an awkward hug due to one sitting in the round of the car and the other in the back.

Once the pull away Niki pulls me into a hug, "Hello."

I start the car driving to the coast whilst Niki and Night talk  each other catching up I think as I don't think they have seen each other in the last couple days. I let their conversation wash over me I just like listening to their voices.

<Niki's POV>

The walk is nice we walk in the direction of the bench roughly how me and Punz planned, all of us messing around running ahead talking pictures and laughing. This is perfect I never want it to end.

"Hey Night go sit by the edge there it would make an amazing picture."

"Don't fall off please." Punz shouts as Night runs towards the edge of the cliff and poses facing away from us. I snap a couple picture before motioning for Punz to go join her. He sits down next to her putting one arm around her waist, I take a few more pictures before joining them resting my head on Night's shoulder. We sit there for a few minuets admiring the view before Night gets up.

"Imma take a couple photos of you two as you are pretty." She says before walking away.

I move closer to Punz resting my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me like he did with Night. "You look very nice Punz."

"Thank you you look very beautiful as is Night today." He says, I hum in agreement.

After another minuet Night comes back and joins us sitting next to me, she isn't as comfortable like hugging friends as me and Punz are but she sits close. It's kinda her way of showing affection even if the affection she is showing us is friendly and ours is more what you show a crush.

She lets out a sigh it sounds kinda sad.

"Hey you ok why are you sad." I say taking her hand.

"This place is kinda bittersweet for me it's the place I come to recover after dads accident then me and Dream always came here to escape mum. It's nothing really this place just holds a lot of sad memories." She says looking down at her hands.

"How do you mean escape Night like what happened?" Punz says the worry in his voice clear.

"Let's just say my mum wasn't very good. She always neglected us and is always drunk hence why she went to rehab. No one ever realised how much of a positive affect her going would have on us. It saved us." She says running her hands up and down her bandaged arms.

"Night is she the reason your arms are bandaged. We both know that's not for style or fighting." She doesn't respond just nods. Punz stands up and moves to sit on the other side of Night and we both put an arm round her.

"Night what is under those bandages please show us we won't be mad we want to help you recover." Punz says.

She hesitated before starting to undo the bandages on her left arm, tears fall onto her arm and I wipe them away from her eyes, "It's alright don't be scared we don't be mad." I whisper to her.

She pulls up the courage to remove the bandage fully as she does many scars are visible on her skin some deeper than others. There must have been at least 30-40 scars along with bruises some looked new. I felt some tears start to fall from my eyes as Punz spoke.

"Night, did you do all these yourself?" Punz asks her tears forming in his eyes.

"No I only did these 3 here." She says pointing to three new looking scars. "Those weren't intentional self harm they were from me catching my arm when fixing my pc the other day." She says laughing slightly.

"Where did the rest come from?"I ask trying to keep my voice steady.

Her breath hitched as she tried to answer burring her face in her hands.

"It's alright Night no one will hurt you here, it's just us three." Punz says lowering his voice slightly making it more calming. After a couple minuets Night regains her composure enough to talk.

"Mum....she hits us.... I took most of it... saving Drista and Dream. She would use her bottles of alachol as a wepon hence the cuts. I'm sorry." She cried into her hands.

I have Punz a worried look, I never realised it was so bad her and Dream cope amazingly they have never shown it on their faces that they live in an abusive household.

"Oh, you don't need to be sorry it's not your fault. You have coped amazingly I'm so proud of you." I say to her stroking her head.

"Night I know this may be a bad time and it's. a bit spontaneous but we want you to know that we really like you. You mean so much to us and it kills us to see you hurting we just want to make everything better. You're perfect and you will always have us ok?" Punz says. Night lifts her head up off my shoulder to look at him.

"Thank you, but I'm not perfect I'm far from it. I'm glad I have friends like you two I don't know what I could do without you." She smiles.

Shit I'm nervous, "Um Night we kinda like you as more than a friend." I say nervously.

"How do you mean."

"Well how about we put it this way." Punz says and both me and him lean in and kiss her lightly on the cheek.

We pull away after a second and Nighy is blushing hard.

"Oh." Is all she could say.

"Night we know this may be weird and you may not want this but we would like you to be our girlfriend. It's ok if you don't want a polyamorous relationship with me and Punz but we both really like you." I say fiddling with my hands nervously.

"You two really like me like that," she says cautiously to which we nod in agreement, "I would love to be your girlfriend." She says looking at both me and Punz.

"Yay." Punz says kissing Night on the cheek again, I follow suit kissing her other cheek.
She blushes as we unwrap our arms from round her and link hands resting both our heads on her shoulders.

"Did you two plan that move." Night giggles at the way we were perfectly in sync.

"No put it was pretty smooth." I giggle.

We admire the view and the company of each other I can't believe Night said yes I'm so happy I could burst.

"I am so luck two amazing beautiful girls I can call mine." Punz says after a while.

"No your wrong I'm definitely the luckiest." I reply giggling a little.

"Well I think you are both wrong I am definitely the luckiest you two are amazing not to mention pretty." She giggles blushing slightly. It's so cute.

"Oh I remembered I had sopeken to my parents asking if you two could stay the night as like a sleepover it's totally up to you but if you want. Just saying that it'a in a pg way I just want cuddles." I say fiddling with Night hand.

"I'd love to honey I'll have to get some clothes from home and obvs ask parents but I'm up for that." Punz smiles.

"Same I would love to but I'd have to ask and get clothes. I like cuddles." Night says squeezing my hand.

"Yay ok I can't wait. I'll message my parents to let them know." I pull out my phone pulling my hand away from Nights for a second so I can type out a message easier, whilst Punz tells Night how we want to keep our relationship a secret as people may not approve. She agrees that it is a good idea.

We talk about everything under the sun for the next few hours until the sun inevitably starts to get low in the sky.

"We should probably head home so we can ask parents and get stuff." Punz stays standing up offering us each an hand to help stand up.

We link hands with Night still in the middle of both me and Punz as we walk back to the car. Luckily no one was around so we didn't have to let go.

<Nightmares POV>

"It's your go in the front Niki as I was in there on the way here." I say opening the back door and climbing in sitting in the middle.

Punz starts driving whilst Niki links her phone to the Bluetooth speaker Punz has in his car. She starts playing a familiar song and singing along;

Oh, baby I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake

She is such a beautiful singer, I was lost in my own world listening to Niki that I didn't even notice that we had arrived at my house.

"Ok we are here." Punz says, lowering his hands down from the wheal.

"I'll be back in a few minuets." I say getting out of the car and walking inside.

I immediately see Auntie Sally on the couch, "Hey Aunite a friend of mine Niki as asked if I could stay over can I?"

"Of course Darling take clothes and any wash things you need. Oh and I'll get some cookies for you to take."

"Thank you!" I shout running upstairs throwing a few things in my badly along with chargers and medicine. I grab the box from Auntie Sally give her a quick hug before running out the door and into Punz's car.

"Hey honey you got everything." Punz says as I get back in the car casing me to blush at the pet name.

"Yeah and my Auntie gave me a box of cookies for us." I say buckling in.

"Aw your blush is cute." Punz says before driving down the road to his house. "Back in a minuet."

He says getting out leaving me and Niki in the car.

"Your pretty." Niki says, "I'm sorry I have been wanting to tell you that for a long time."

"Don't be I think you're pretty too." I says shyly.

"You know I'm the luckiest girl alive as you and Punz are too perfect I don't deserve you yet somehow I have you." She says pulling me into a hug and placing a little kiss on my cheek.

"Aw thank you sweetie but trust me your more perfect."

"Aw you made Niki blush what did you do." Punz asks getting in the car passing me his rucksack to put on the backseat next to me.

"I did? I can't see pink so I wouldn't know but I called her perfect and used a pet name."

"Aw cute." Punz says as he drives to Niki's house.

When we arrive we get out grabbing ours stuff and are greeted at the door by Niki's parents who had ordered pizza in, they direct us to the table where we sit down with them. Niki's parents seem nice I'm glad they aren't like mine.

After tea we go upstairs and take turns getting changed in the bathroom, I go first then as Punz goes to change I pull out my book sitting on Niki's bed to read.

Niki finishes wiping off her makeup and comes to cuddle with me crawling under my arm and laying her head on my chest.

"Aw sweetie your so cute." I giggle.

"And your so comfy baby." She reply's.

We stay like this until Punz comes in from changing, "Niki your turn." He says placing a kiss on both our foreheads.

Niki let's out an annoyed whine before getting up. He sits down on the other side of me and puts his  arm around me, "What are you reading honey?" He asks motioning to my book.

"The art of war, Techno recommended it." I say, "Oh I didn't tell you earlier, but I think your very pretty sweetie."

"Aw thank you." He says pulling me in closer to him.

Niki walks in yawning, "Can we go to sleep? Please."

"Of course sweetie." I say moving away from Punz slightly so Niki can lie in between us. She lies down facing me. Punz lies down behind her so his head is above hers, wrapping an arm around her. He moves closer to her so they are spooning, they are so cute.

"Are you going to join us." Niki says making a grabby hand towards me. I giggle before lying down with them, Niki's head is by my chest and my head is inline with Punz's.
I move closer intertwining one of my legs with Niki's and putting an arm over her resting my hand on Punz's arm.

This was amazing two beautiful people, they are literally the best I can't believe I can call them mine. I feel my eyes grow heavy and eventually close, falling into a sweet sleep my dream filled with Punz and Niki.

——End of Chapter——

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season