𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 | female celebrity...

By Too_Gay_For_You_

♡ requests closed ♡ More

A/N
1 - billie eilish
2 - bella thorne
3 - zendaya
4 - gal gadot
5 - ariana grande
6 - dixie d'amelio
7 - elizabeth gillies
8 - charli d'amelio
9 - demi lovato
10 - dove cameron
11 - kristen stewart
12 - emma watson
13 - madison beer
14 - sky katz
15 - nessa barret
A/N Please Read
17 - naomi scott
18 - scarlett johansson
19 - elizabeth olsen
20 - brie larson
21 - danielle rose russell
22 - taylor swift
23 - elle fanning
24 - florence pugh
25 - melissa benoist
26 - brie larson ²

16 - kendall vertes

2.7K 23 0
By Too_Gay_For_You_

Requested by: bballcort

KEYS: 

Y/F/S = Your favorite snack

You and Kendall were relaxing at home, watching Netflix and eating snacks. You were laying your head on her lap when you noticed something was wrong. " Babyyyyyyyyy, I'm out of Y/F/S " you whined and gave her puppy dog eyes. She looked down at you and giggled. " We don't have anymore, baby, you ate it all " she said and you pouted. You dramatically sighed and put your hand over your forehead. " Life is meaningless " you said and she shook her head at you. 

" It's not the end of the world, we still have other snacks, like a lot, you kinda went crazy at the store " she said and you shrugged. " But it's not the same " you said, still pouting, now turned away from her and staring longingly at your now empty bowl. She laughed at your dramatic whining. " Drama queen " she said. You just mumbled something under your breath and she sighed. 

" We've been watching movies for a couple hours now, it's 4:30 pm, we could still go out and do something for awhile? get your mind off it? " she suggested and you looked back towards her and nodded, though you still dramatically huffed. " I suppose so " you said, though you still didn't pick your head off her lap. She raised her eyebrow at you. " You have to get up first silly " she said and you whined but lazily got off of her, though you quickly flopped back on the couch. 

" Come onnnn, get up you lazy bum " she said and you groaned. " Make meeeee " you said and she rolled her eyes. " Fine " she said and grabbed your ankles, pulling you off of the couch and land on your butt on the ground. " Ow! " you said and sat up, frowning at her. She held her arms up in defense. " Hey, you said to make you get up " she said and you sent her a look. 

" Fine fine, I'm getting up " you complained and stood up from the ground. " I suggest changing too, you look like you haven't left the house in a month. " Hey! " you said defensively and she just shrugs. " I'm just being honest " and you huff again. 

After you get dressed you walk back over to her and she smiles. " You look gorgeous " she says and you give her a cheeky smile. " Don't I always? " you joke, earning a giggle from her and she kisses you on the lips. You smile and and cup her face with your hands as hers go down to your waist. She pulled away a bit abruptly and you pouted again. She laughed and grabbed your hand. " Meanie " you whined and she kissed your cheek. " You can get another kiss later " she says and starts leading you both out the door. " But why laterrrrrr, I want one nowwwwwww " you complained. " Because I said so, just be patient " she said and you sighed. " Fine " you said and you both got in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 860 22
One shots that is written with all possible respect but let a bitch dream about the beautiful women walking on earth wlw Might be some slow updates...
222K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...
168K 5.2K 34
"𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢" lowercase intended
28K 799 25
G!P Female Celebrities/Characters x Female Reader (No Reader G!P) REQUESTS ARE OPEN