Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

10- A Little Surpise

717 27 114
By weasleytwinsimp11

"Told you they'll be alright." said Adrian as he and Y/n looked at a sleeping Miles and Emilia in bed. Nick was walking past as he stopped and turned to look at Emilia and Miles.

"Gross." said Nick cringing as he kept walking, Y/n and Adrian chuckled as he went and hit Miles with a pillow causing him to jump.

"Blimey! I-.. the door was lock.." said Miles as he looked at a sleeping Emilia. He lifted the covered and quickly covered himself as Adrian made a face.

"Well.. we came to ask if you wanted to go out and eat." said Y/n with a laugh, Miles was beet red in the face as Emilia moved in her sleep, pulling Miles closer to her. Y/n smiled as she watched Miles look at Emilia. "Well.. it looks as if you're busy, well come back later."

"We'll go over." said Miles as Adrian chuckled and grabbed Y/n as they disapparated. 

————

Two months later

"I bet you got a stomach flu, love." said Adrian as he walked past Y/n throwing up in the bathroom, she looked up at him and made a face. "I'll be back, alright? I'll go and get some medicine, it's still early. The Hogwarts express doesn't leave until eleven."

Y/n heard Adrian apparate away as she got up and wiped her mouth. She called Emilia who answered quickly. "Hello!" said Emilia.

"Are you busy?" asked Y/n with concern in her voice.

"Are you alright? You sound kind of worried, i'm on my way." said Emilia as she hung up and appeared in front of Y/n.

"Blimey!" said Y/n jumping, Emilia looked in the toilet and made a face as Y/n looked at her. "I.. I think i'm pregnant."

Emilia's eyes widen as Y/n nodded. "Really? Have you taken a test?" said Emilia as Y/n shook her head 'No'. "Hold up."

Emilia disapparated and came back a few seconds later, handing her a small bottle, she remembered from five years ago was a wizards pregnancy test. "What if I am Emilia.." said Y/n as she opened the bottle.

"Just.. pee and well worry about it later." said Emilia walking out the bathroom, Y/n closed the door and peed in the bottle, opening it again as her and Emilia watched the red bottle.

"How long does it usually take.." said Y/n as she looked down at her watch.

"Two to three minutes... if it's blue.. it's yes and if it's white then no." said Emilia looking at the bottle. Y/n felt sick again as she puked into the toilet while Emilia moved her hair back and rubbed her back. The bottle turned blue as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other.

They heard Adrian apparated back as Y/n hide the potion, Adrian came walking into the bathroom to see Emilia. "Oh! I didn't know you were coming so early and without Miles." said Adrian as Emilia chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh.. Well I just.. needed to talk to Y/n.. alone.. uhh.. yeah.." said Emilia, Adrian made a face and looked at Y/n.

"Are you feeling better?" asked Adrian as Y/n nodded. "Well since you're here, you can help me make the potion, Y/n has a stomach flu."

Adrian handed her the bag full of stuff as Emilia glanced at Y/n. "Yeah.. alright." said Emilia as she quickly made her way to the kitchen.

"Why don't you come lay down for a bit." said Adrian rubbing her back.

Adrian pulled Y/n to the couch and covered her with a blanket as Emilia started mixing things together, Y/n looked at her as Adrian walked into another room. Miles apparated into the room as he looked at Y/n and Emilia's face expressions. "What are you two up too." said Miles.

"Nothing!.. Just making Y/n a quick potion..." said Emilia jumping, Y/n covered her face in the blanket as Adrian peaked his head out.

"Oh, I was wondering where you were at." said Adrian as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I was in the shower when Emilia said she was coming here a bit earlier." said Miles as Emilia turned red. "Said she needed to talk to Y/n really quickly."

"Yeah.. just asking what I was going to wear." said Y/n as Emilia nodded. Miles and Adrian looked at each other as the potion bubbled. She scooped it into a cup and quickly walked over to Y/n.

"That doesn't look right." said Adrian as he grabbed it, Emilia took it back and narrowed her eyebrows.

"It's a Mexican remedy! Super helpful, makes you feel better right away." said Emilia as she handed it to Y/n, Adrian made a face as Y/n looked at Emilia. "Very helpful, usually in the morning.. people feel the most sick.. helps a lot.."

"Oh!" said Y/n as she took a sip, feeling extremely better. "Yeah it's does work, I actually do feel so much better."

"What was wrong with you?" asked Miles

"Stomach flu..." said Y/n as Miles nodded and looked down at his watch.

"Well it's twenty to eleven." said Miles as Emilia glanced at Y/n.

"Ready to owe me ten galleons?" said Adrian as Emilia made a face.

"You'll watch, Lucas will go into Slytherin." said Emilia as Miles made a face.

"Nah Gryffindor." said Miles

"I said that!" said Y/n

"Ravenclaw!" said Adrian

"We'll see." said Y/n with a smile, she placed her hand to her stomach as Emilia looked at her and smiled.

Adrian and Miles looked at each other and disapparted. "Are you going to tell him? I mean the real question is are you going to keep it! I won't judge! But you shouldn't feel force to keep it!" said Emilia quickly.

"I.. I think Adrian and I should discuss it." said Y/n as Emilia nodded in agreement. They disapparted to see Lucas with Sammy and the Montagues with Y/n parents and Miles and Adrian.

"Y/n! There you are." said Lucas as Emilia and Y/n walked closer to the others, Mrs. L/n looked at Y/n and narrowed her eyebrows.

"You alright dear? You look a bit pale." said Mrs. L/n as Mr. L/n touched her forehead.

"Yeah, i'm fine. I had a stomach flu.. but i'm fine now.." said Y/n.

"Oh well stop by for your daily checkup, I know you have a Healer with you all the time but I still will like to check up on you." said Mr. L/n as Emilia looked away.

"Yeah.. for sure.. anyways Lucas, Sammy, aren't you excited!" said Y/n as Adrian narrowed her eyebrows and looked at his girlfriend. The whistle on the train roared as Emilia smiled. "Well.. be good to professor Mcgonagall."

"Or Professor Flitwick when you get sorted into Ravenclaw." said Adrian

"I heard Professor Slughorn is an excellent potioneer, i'm sure he'll love that Y/n was in the original Dumbledores Army and who fought in the war AND is in the top Aurors." said Emilia as she pushed Sammy and Lucas into the train. "Maybe the both of you will be in that Slugclub of his."

"Oh Emilia, you can't think Lucas will be sorted into Slytherin." said Mrs. L/n as Emilia turned back and looked at her. "I agree with Adrian, Ravenclaw."

"You thought that I was going to be sorted into Ravenclaw!" said Y/n as Mrs. L/n looked at her.

"Yeah.. well you lack creativity." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n rolled her eyes. "If you and Adrian ever have kids they'll most likely be in Slytherin."

"Babies?" said Adrian as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other, Miles glanced at them and narrowed his eyebrows. "What would we name them?"

"Don't move to quickly now!" said Mr. L/n as Y/n chuckled awkwardly, Lucas looked at Y/n and rolled his eyes.

"We'll see you!" said Lucas as him and Sammy waved goodbye.

"Where Graham?" asked Adrian as he looked around. "Did he not want to see Samantha off?"

"Oh he did, but he left. Said he had something to do." said Mrs. Montague as Adrian turned to look at Miles and Emilia. The Montague's disapparated as Y/n looked at her father. "You know Graham doesn't hang out with us anymore because of you two."

"Well nobody told him to fall in love with Emilia, did they." said Miles as he wrapped his arms around Emilia and rested his head on hers.

"Well we'll see you all later, yeah." said Mrs. L/n as her and Mr. L/n walked out of the wall.

"Yeah.. I have something to do too!" said Miles as he kissed Emilia on the cheek and disapparted.

"I- what! Well I should.. go now.." said Emilia as she turned around, Y/n looked at her and quickly grabbed her.

"Why don't you come back with us." said Y/n.

"No." said Emilia

"Yes." said Y/n

"No.. i'm ok.." said Emilia as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes I insist." said Y/n blinking hard.

"No.. I-"

"Emilia!" said Y/n as Emilia face palmed.

"You two are acting strange." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him and smile.

"Fine.. fine.. shall we go then." said Emilia, Y/n glared at her as they disapparted back to the flat.

"Adrian sit down." said Y/n as she placed him on the couch, Emilia stood by the island as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and looked at Emilia who looked anxious.

"What is going on?" Adrian asked Emilia as Y/n walked back into the bathroom, coming back with the blue potion behind her back.

"Ok.. well do you remember maybe like two months ago.. we had sex." said Y/n as Emilia face palmed, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows as she handed him the potion. "Well.. that's the result of that."

Adrian stared at the blue potion, he grabbed it and looked at Y/n. "Really?" asked Adrian as Y/n nodded, he turned to Emilia as she nodded as he looked back at Y/n. "Really?"

"Yeah.." said Y/n as Adrian blinked hard.

"We're going to have a baby!?" said Adrian as he got up and hugged Y/n, he pulled back and looked at her. "Well! Wait what do you want to do? I won't-"

"I want it." said Y/n as she smiled, Adrian smiled and hugged her again.

"We're having a baby!" said Adrian, he turned to Emilia and ran over to her. "Emilia, i'm going to be a dad!"

"I know!" said Emilia as she smiled.

"I need to tell Miles!" said Adrian as Y/n chuckled.

"Maybe tell our parents first." said Y/n as Emilia bursted into laugher, she went and hugged Y/n and smiled.

"I'm so happy for the two of you, I know you'll be great parents." said Emilia as Adrian smiled ear to ear as he looked at the bottle.

———

"Miles, what are we doing here?" said Mrs. Morales as Nick, Hayden, Eloise, Mr. and Mrs. Morales sat in Hayden home.

"Well.. I have a question." said Miles as Nick narrowed his eyebrows and looked at him.

"Merlin it's like you're about to ask for Emilia's hand in marriage or something." said Nick as him and Hayden laughed, Miles stared at them causing their laugher to stop.

"Are you going to ask if you can marry Emilia?" asked Hayden surprised, Eloise jaw was dropped as Mr. and Mrs. Morales looked at him surprised.

"Can I ask Emilia to marry me." said Miles as he looked at Mrs. and Mr. Morales. Nick jaw dropped as Hayden and Eloise looked at each other. 

"Miles.. I've known you since you were twelve.. I watched you grow up and become such a beautiful man, I would love if you married Emilia." said Mrs. Morales as Nick and Hayden turned to their mother, their jaw still dropped.

"Really!" said Miles with a smile as Mrs. Morales nodded.

"You two already moved out with each other, if you can get her to marry you too. You have my blessing." said Mr. Morales as Miles chuckled and smiled.

"Don't you think.. you guys are still to young to get married? I mean you guys barely are going to turn twenty one." said Nick as Hayden agreed.

"I think you two will be wonderful!" said Eloise as Miles cracked a smile.

"Well, do you guys want to see the ring?" said Miles as he pulled out his pocket.

"Oh so you we're going to propose to her either way, huh!" said Hayden as Miles chuckled and opened the box.

"Well yeah, but if you parents told me no, I would annoy them until they said yes." said Miles as they stared at the ring.

"Oh wow Miles! Its beautiful!" said Eloise as Mrs. Morales nodded. A red letter came flying into the room into Mr. Morales lap.

"Is this a howler?" asked Mr. Morales as he opened it.

"MRS. AND MR. MORALES GUESS WHAT! IM GOING TO BE A DAD! Y/N'S PREGNANT AND I WANTED YOU TWO TO KNOW FIRST! I KNOW ITS A HOWLER BUT WERE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" Adrian's voice roared through the house, Nick spit out his drink as everyone's mouth dropped.

"What the hell is with you all!" said Nick. "Wanting to get married and have kids.. merlin."

"That's why Emilia and Y/n were acting so weird." said Miles with a smile, he pocketed the box chuckled. "I'll see you, don't tell anyone!"

Mile disapparted back to Adrian's and Y/n's. "MILES! I was just about to send you a letter!" said Adrian as Miles chuckled.

"Congratulations future parents!" said Miles as he hugged Adrian.

"How do you know." said Emilia with a smile as she watched him hug Y/n.

"Well that howler Adrian sent to your parents wasn't quiet, now was it." said Miles as Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian.

"Why were you with my parents?" asked Emilia as Miles turned to look at her.

"You ask a lot of questions, my love." said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows. "When did you find out?"

"This morning." said Y/n with a laugh, Adrian placed his hands on Y/n stomach as she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"What do you think it'll be? I hope it's a boy, but a girl would be cool too. I can teach it Quidditch!" said Adrian as Miles snorted.

———

"Look! Where almost at Hogwarts!" said Samantha as she looked out the window. "We better start putting on our robes now!"

"Yeah! I think you're right." said Lucas, they changed into their robes when the train stopped. They was a mans voice calling out when they hopped off the train.

"First Years! First Years!" said Hagrid.

"Woah! That man is huge!" said Sammy as Lucas laughed.

"Thats Hagrid!" said Lucas as he grabbed Sammys hand and pulled her to Hagrid. "Hi Hagrid!"

"Hello Lucas! It's nice to see you again, and your friend?" asked Hagrid.

"This is Samantha Montague!" said Lucas as Sammy hide behind Lucas and smiled slightly. "She's shy."

"Montague! Ah I taught your brother! Well Samantha, it's nice to meet you, shall we go now?" said Hagrid, they followed him to a bunch of boats. "We'll be crossing the black lake now!"

"There's a giant squid in there!" said Sammy as she pointed into the water, Lucas and Sammy looked into the water as the lights of the castle caught their attention. They entered the castle and were greeted by Professer Mcgonagall.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup." said Mcgonagall as Lucas nudged Sammy and smiled. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily."

"I think Ginny is here still! She's doing her seventh year!" said Lucas as Sammy rose her eyebrows.

"We are ready for you!" said Hermione Granger as she came back for the first years.

"Hermione!" said Lucas as she smiled as him, they were lead into the great hall. Names being called when McGonagall called Samantha.

"Samantha Montague!"

"Slytherin!" shouted the sorting hat, she smiled at Lucas and made her way to the table.

"Lucas L/n!" said Mcgonagall, Lucas sat on the stool as the hat was placed over his head.

"Ah! L/n, I sorted your sister, and your mother and her parents and so forth! Ravenclaw? No.. your sister surprised me when she had all the traits of Gryffindor.. but you do not.. and so "SLYTHERIN!" shouted the hat, Lucas eyes widen as he turned to Samantha who was clapping.

———

"What are you doing out here?" said Miles as he walked outside to see Emilia laying in the grass looking up at the starry night.

"The sky was never so beautiful in America like it is here." said Emilia as Miles laid down next to her, he grabbed her hand as she smiled.

"You know I use to look up at the sky all the time, looking at the moon and think of you." said Miles as he sat up and kissed her. "If we were to take a time turner to our fourteen year old self and tell us that we would be together right now I would think my younger self would've gone crazy."

"Oh you and I both." said Emilia with a smile, Miles placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out the box. He made her sit up as he handed it to her. "Whats this?"

"Open it." said Miles with a smile, she looked at him and opened to see the ring as she looked back up at him. "Will you marry me."

"Miles.. are you serious?" asked Emilia as Miles nodded.

"Yeah, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." said Miles as Emilia's eyes filled with tears.

"Are you sure.. I mean.. Miles.. I can't give you a family.." said Emilia as Miles smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

"Your enough." said Miles as Emilia looked back down at the ring and back at him, now crying as he chuckled. "So will you marry me."

Emilia nodded as Miles pulled her into a kiss. "I'm sorry, I just can't stop crying..." said Emilia smiling as he wiped her eyes causing Miles to laugh and place the ring on her finger. "Merlin I need to suck it up-"

"Why do you say that to yourself? I've heard you say it twice.. where that come from?" said Miles cutting her off, she looked at him and looked down.

"When I was in New York... and I was dating Elijah.. he said all I did was cry.. and I noticed I was very emotional... you use to tell me too.. Adrian.. my parents.. so I started telling myself to suck it up." said Emilia as Miles looked at her sadly.

"Don't do that anymore E, don't bottle your emotions." said Miles as he held her face, she gave him a small smile and looked at him. "I promise you won't have to feel like this anymore.."

We're getting close to the end and it makes me so sad 😔😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
28.6K 811 20
Y/n l/n is an plays extra original character in the harry Potter series by the name of Lorraine Geldford that came in during the third movie Harry Po...
23.4K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...