wolves ↢ (Wyatt Lykensen X OC)

By yesitsmecoco

The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most... More

INTRODUCTION- p1
WE GOT THIS! -p2
THE FORBIDDEN FOREST- p3
THE WIERD ENCOUNTER-p4
PROTECTIVENESS-p5
WE OWN THE NIGHT- p6
THE ELECTION-p7
CALL TO THE WILD-p9
PAIN-p10
PART OF THE PLAN-p11
THE PLAN IN ACTION-p12
FLESH'N'BONE-p13
THE REAL GREAT ALPHA -p14
PRAWN- p15
END NOTE
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHEER-p8

2.8K 53 22
By yesitsmecoco

Anastasia

"Good luck Mr. Future President!" I heard Addi exclaim, poking Zed's chest playfully. I joined the group as Bree did as well.

"Hey guys!" Bree exclaimed, "Did you hear? Addi's being tested for Cheer captain later!". I grinned, I'm glad she's doing that! I can't deal with Bucky for a whole hour during Cheer practise again.

Addison chipped in, trying to hold back her excitement, "It's not a big deal," she shrugged, then turned to us again and her eyes widened with excitement, "Okay it's a huge deal!"

A squeaky voice chipped in, "A huge chance to fail!" yelled Lacey, her and the small trio were making badges for Bucky's presidency.

"Oh shut it miss piggy, just because you haven't been given the opportunity to." I snapped back, making her glare at me before i turned back to my group.

Bree continued with her speech, "If Addie aces this practice, oh my gosh, she's so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins. He's so gonna win, because you know, elections, they're just like these big old popularity contests. And Bucky is super popular. So," she paused, looking at mine and Addison's faces, telling her to be quiet, "what?" She questioned, clueless.

Zed mumbles, sarcastically, "Thanks Bree."

She quickly realised and made a face of regret.

"I know it's weird I'll only be cheer captain if Bucky's president, but..." She was cut off by Zed.

"No, that just means neither of us can lose, because one of us is going to get what we want. And I can live with that." he grinned.

"Me too," Addie hugged Zed before i made a cringing face, yes they were cute, it was just 'too' cute some times.

"C'mon Addie, Ana, we need to go and study for a Chem test," Bree mentioned and we both nodded.

Addie was ready to walk off when i said, "Oh! I need to grab my cheer bag from my locker, I'll meet you both at the library," I walked off, heading for my locker.

I clicked in my code before opening my locker door. It was covered in pictures that i had drawn over the past few weeks. I heard the School's entry doors slam open, making my attention go to it. Wolves stormed in, Willa and Wyatt at the front whilst everyone else at the back.

"These sheep just let us in?" Willa questioned sarcastically, most people left the hall way, scared for themselves leaving just me and them. "Baahd Idea." she said, imitating a sheep, making me roll my eyes and keep looking.

"We agreed to play nice," said Wyatt, smiling at me a little.

"Oh, this is me, playing nice," Growled Willa, scratching the pastel coloured lockers.

Mine was different from everyone else. I had painted mine red last year, the school couldn't do anything about it because every time they tried to take the paint off, i would just replace it with more red.

My gaze lingered on Wyatt for a few moments but stopped as the Wolves began moving forward, in my direction.

I snapped my gaze back to my locker, grabbing my cheer bag. I quickly slammed my locker shut to reveal Wyatt on my left and William on my right. I groaned a little before turning, facing Willa. I squinted my eyes shut and mumbled, 'just my luck', under my breath. They seemed to have heard this because both Wyatt and William chuckled.

"You Wolves can hear everything, huh?" I questioned, turning to face William and then Wyatt. Wyatt shrugged and smirked a little.

"Quite a show you put on yesterday, white hair." Mentioned Willa. I smiled awkwardly, not liking being under all the Wolves' gazes.

"A very interesting one at that," William added, making me turn to him, "would've been even more interesting if your little boyfriend there," he moved his head, signalling Wyatt, "didn't stop you from ripping me to shreds, if you know what i mean," William laughed slightly before winking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned to Willa.

"If you will excuse me, I have to be somewhere." I said, looking up at Willa. It looked like she was contemplating something in her head before she let me go. I walked down the hallway, my cheer bag slung over my shoulder. I could hear faint footsteps behind me and i turned round quickly, facing the Wolves again. I gave a stern look again before walking off down to the library.

--library--

I put my bag down at the table myself, Bree and Addison were sat at. "I'll be back in a minute, gonna go and gather some books." Bree nodded and i walked off, I noticed some Wolves sat behind us and all around us. I walked past someone who was reading something.. upside down? I chuckled to myself before going back over to the person and grabbing the book, turning it the right way. "Stalking me now are we, Wolfie?" i grinned, touching his nose and then walking off, leaving him looking flustered. I grabbed what i needed to before sitting down beside Addison. Her and Bree were writing down notes when a wolf with space buns, white hair and clothing like Willa and Wyatt's.

She ripped Bree's work from her book and put it in her mouth, Bree yelled out, "Hey! That dog just ate my homework!". I chuckled a little before standing up and facing her.

"Ah!" i said quickly, not screaming, but to get her attention, the Wolf looked at me, I held my hand out, "Bad Wolf, spit it out." i ordered, a few Wolves looked at me questioningly. The female Wolf in front of me wined a little before leaving the paper in my hand, spit covering it. I cringed at the feeling and held my hand back out. "Actually, just take it back." Her face lit up and did as she was told. Then, books slammed onto the table, making me jump back into my seat. An arm surrounded my chair and connected with the table, trapping me almost. I didn't look up, it was probably just one of the Wolves mucking about.

"Lies!" yelled Willa as she slammed the books onto the table, "These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone."

Addison looked up, pity in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that," she stuttered slightly.

"How were we meant to know? We get taught what's written in those books," i piped up, signalling to the books, "nothing less, nothing more." I crossed my arms.

"Yeah, well there's a lot you don't know," Willa snarled at me.

I just rolled my eyes as she walked off, collecting the books, Addison piped up, "I know the alarm is gonna go off if you don't check out those books!" Willa heard this, taking off her necklace and hitting at the alarm, stomping off after. I rolled my eyes again, mumbling 'Of course.'.

The Wolf beside me bent down and mumbled into my ear. "Our necklaces have a way with electronics." My eyes widened at the low-ness of the voice. Wyatt. I looked at him, our faces almost touching. He leaned back the slightest bit and i grinned at him, he returning the grin and winked at me. I blushed hard. Gosh what's happening to me. He walked off, following his pack and Willa.

I turned to Addison and Bree, "Come on, we've got Cheer. Addie's gonna lead so we need to be quick. It's about to start." I said the last sentence panicking a little as i looked at my watch.

The girls' eyes widened in realisation. We ran there, faster than ever.

--CHEER HALL--

We entered the hall, Bree joined the rest of the cheerleaders. I stood there, beside Addison, catching my breath. Addison began speaking, never letting her smile drop.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together, we can do anything." She was about to start another sentence when Bree's face dropped and pointed towards the bleachers. I clenched my fists and turned, following Addie.

The wolves sat down, watching Addie's every move, I rolled my eyes again.

"Sorry, this practise space is for Cheerleaders only." Addie mentioned. A few Wolves stood up, threateningly. A few Cheerleaders stepped back, cowards. Me and Addie stepped forwards, ignoring Bree's pleads.

"Ha! Just try and get us to leave." growled the one we saw in the library, tearing up Bree's home work. I was about to lunge forward, Addison's arm caught and stopped me. I huffed.

"Wynter!" exclaimed Wyatt, a little threateningly. "Some respect?" he stood up, slightly pushing Wynter away.

Wynter, such a beautiful name.

As i thought that, i looked at Wyatt, he grinned and so did Wynter at me. Did i say that aloud?

"Oh no," Addison said, i looked at her, "We don't want you to leave. Stay." she paused, "The cheer team is for everyone." I looked at her, eyes widened a little but then i shrugged it off, she was right.

The Wolves peered at each other before stepping down and near us, i signalled to someone to start the music and they complied.

We started going through our usual routine, the Wolves soon catching on and doing their own thing to mix with it.

Bree, Addison and I were chucked up. I landed into someone's firm arms. I almost fell because of my cheer-mates losing grip so i flung my arms around whoever's firm arms they were.

"I've got you, short-cake," i heard him smirk. I looked and saw William grasping onto me. I let out a friendly smile before jumping down, shaking his hand as a 'thanks'. I saw Addison jump into Wyatt's arms. My stomach churned a little and i frowned.

"That was so amazing. You are all natural cheerleaders." praised Addison.

Wyatt added on, smiling like a lost puppy, "We Wolves work well together." what? Addison made a look.

"But, I'm not a Wolf?" she questioned, Wyatt only replied with a 'hm'.

Just then coughing was heard from beside me, I turned and saw Wynter.

"Oh shit, are you okay!?" I said, panicking.

She calmed down a little and nodded, smiling at me softly. Moments later, Bucky strolled in.

"Well done, Addison. With werewolves on cheer, this election is so in the bag." I clenched my hand in a fist.

"Bucky this isn't about politics!" i almost yelled, concerned for Wynter.

He rolled his eyes and waved me away, "You are going to make a great cheer captain." Bucky mentioned, facing Addison. Her face lit up like a kid who just got given fro-yo.

"I'm gonna be cheer captain!" she shrieked and we all cheered for her, including the Wolves. "I was thinking the team could move beyond trophies and we could start an outreach program."

Uh, what?! I said that to her, that was my idea!

"For fuck sakes." i mumbled quietly, the wolves turned to me, a questioning look on their faces.

"Whoa. Cheer is what I say cheer's about. And it's about winning." he interrupted Addison, quickly turning to the Wolves, an unimpressed look on their faces, including mine. "Hi, I'm Bucky. Vote for Bucky. Hey, Bucky Buchanan for president."

I turned and saw Wyatt pick up Addison's hand, blush creeping onto her face. My eyes widened in slight shock. I frowned and let in a shaky breath. "You are a leader, Addison. But of something a lot greater than cheer." he smiled down at her, making me clench my fists. I faced towards the door and saw Zed looking at Addison and Wyatt, jealous and gutted. I frowned again and called after him.

"Zed! Zed!" I yelled, everyone stopped as i ran to him. Addison and Wyatt pulled away from each other. "What's wrong?"

"Werewolves. They're not interested in fitting in." I furrowed my eyebrows at his statement.

"They're into cheer!" i said, trying to lighten the mood.

"No, they're into Addison and Addison's into him.. them!" he corrected himself.

"Why are you acting like this, Zed?" i asked.

"Do you know how hard it was for zombies?" He questioned, "Now everything is just being handed to the werewolves - on a silver platter." he added and i shook my head in disagreement.

"Actually they hate silver,"

He responded, shaking his head, "I'm trying to win an election for my people, for you, for Addison. So Addison and I can go to Prawn, so we can be accepted."

I shook my head, clearly disagreeing and pointed to a poster of him, he looked at it before turning to me, "That's not being accepted. That's being afraid to show who you really are."

"Says the girl who wore a wig her whole life!" he yelled back, my eyes glistened a little at the reminder.

"Yeah. I did. Because I always felt like an outsider. And even though I might have grown my confidence, I still do. You know I don't have a place here! Don't have a zombie crew. I don't know what I am! So excuse myself and Addi for respecting a pack of Werewolves who are proud of who they are!" I said, tears threatening to come out of my eyes. I pushed past him, he called my name a few times before i heard 'Nice going, zombie.' .

I walked down the hallways, muttering a song to myself.

ANASTASIA(tears rolling down her face):
How do people make it look easy
Are they happy or just good at deceiving?
I just want a bit of that feeling for myself
I don't put the pressure of soulmates
I just want somebody who knows me
'Cause every now and then I admit

ZED+ANASTASIA:
I need a little bit of help

ANASTASIA(walking through the corridors):
I don't feel like I belong
Anywhere, where, where, where
How do things keep going wrong?
How did we get here, here, here?
The more I cover up my flaws
The more they appear
I gotta find where I belong
Ah, ah, ah

ZED(in zombie town):
I wish that I could feel the way you do sometimes
You're stuck on the outside, while I'm in here, wonderin' why
I had to make it worse, you were already hurt
Don't wanna be another thing on your mind
I wish that I could make it change, instead of making mistakes
Tryna hold you up, instead I'm the one pushing away
Just wanna understand, but every time I can't
And I don't know why

ANASTASIA+ZED:
I don't feel like I belong
Anywhere, where, where, where
How did I get this so wrong
To leave us right here, here, here
The more I cover up my flaws
The more they appear
I gotta find where I belong
Ah, ah, ah

ANASTASIA(walking through her house, her mom and brother not there:
Everywhere I go
Don't feel like home
Even my mother, she acts like she knows
Guess I have to leave to finally see
If there's someone out there and they're just like me
Then I'll go
Yeah, I'll go

ANASTASIA+ZED:
I don't feel like I belong
Anywhere, where, where, where
How did I get this so wrong
To leave us right here, here, here
The more I cover up my flaws
The more they appear
I gotta find where I belong

ANASTASIA:
Ah, ah, ah
I don't feel like, I don't feel like
I don't feel like
Gotta find where, gotta find where
Gotta find where I belong

-------

I led on my bed, swamped. Today had been tiring.

——————————

word count before A/N: 2700+

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!!

Finished Writing: 15/04/2021

Edited: 04/08/21

PLEASE VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 446 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...
235K 5.2K 26
Veronica Andrews is a student at Seabrook High School and a member of the cheer team. On the day she was born, her world was destined to change. She...
36.5K 818 20
One thing you learn from a young age while growing up in Seabrook is to be normal. Anything else and you were an outcast. For Waverly, she was used t...
40.9K 916 19
Willa x OC Starts in ZOMBIES 2. The werewolves come to Seabrook in search of the moonstone to save their pack. What happens when Willa finds somethin...