We Own It

By xamandarenee08x

She never figured their paths would cross again. Not after a one night stand. But when she winds up crossing... More

Consuming Memories
Running From Fear
Public Attention
Familiar Face's
Unstoppable
Feeling Trapped
Dreadful Fate
Elevator
Media Outbreak
Focusing On A Love Life
One of the Same
No Matter What
Everyone Knows
It's Only Beginning
Compound
A Proposal
So It Begins
Pained Slumber
The Final Fight
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!

Stand As One

1.6K 48 3
By xamandarenee08x

Walking out of the room with my hair tied into a messy bun. I pull my cardigan a little closer around me rubbing my arms as I walk outside. Seeing cars pulling up to the Hobbs home, I feel fear coursing through my veins. My heart pulsing in my ears, and my body almost going jello.

Seeing the cars coming to a stop and doors open. I squeal seeing my older brother getting out of one with Mia. Running down the steps I run to him hugging him tightly. "I gotcha kid." Brian whispers rubbing my back.

"I know." I whisper to my brother as I pull back.

Turning to Mia I hug her tightly and smile. "Thank you for coming." I tell her.

"Jack is in good hands, back home. So don't worry. We're here to protect our family." Mia smiles.

I nod seeing Dom emerge from the car behind them with his fiancé, Karen. Smiling I rush to my best friend hugging her tightly before moving to Dom. Greeting my family one by one, I smile thankful their here. Stopping, I see Deck's mom emerge from a car with Owen. "Oh my god." I whisper walking to Queenie and hugging her.

"We aren't about to let you fight this battle alone, darling." Queenie smiles at me. "Welcome to the family, Claire. I have dreamed of that moment, and I can't wait to see you two get married." Queenie smiles.

Smiling, "Thank you." I tell her showing her the ring her smile forming big.

"Perfect fit." Queenie smiles kissing my cheek.

Smiling I hug Owen before letting Hattie hug her family as I smile. I take and move to my own talking to them. This was going to be a long battle, but I knew as long as we had our families. Nothing would stop us. Nothing would defeat us. We would stand as one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 702 16
After Jessica discovers the man she loves has betrayed his team and their agency and then disappears, she has to try and move on and live her life wi...
46.2K 928 21
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š; ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  --- After...
121K 2.6K 10
Your name is (Y/n) Hobbs, your 35 years old and your older brother Lukes favourite sibling. One day though Luke disappears, no word or anything. It...
313K 8.1K 39
"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...