MxM trouble (ONE-SH0TS)

By BTS_lifehacks

A bunch of one sh0ts WITH PLOTS for you all to read while I'm still working on my bigger projects. I have mad... More

Introduction | AN
Toxic | Taekook
Supernatural | Taekook

Trucker | Taekook

832 37 18
By BTS_lifehacks

Jungkook is a 32-year-old truck driver who runs deliveries all around the country. Mostly soft drinks and other unimportant stuff, but also something more that no one knows about. Calm and collected. He has raven-dark hair and tattoos.

Taehyung is a 25-year-old motorcycle rider and he loves traveling around the country with his gang and joining races. Free-minded and very easy to piss off. He has silver hair and tattoos, plus he loves to wear bandanas.

_______

Ship: Taekook [Topkook, bottomtae] (hint of yoonkook)

Rated: MATURE (with smut)
(be aware of the age gap of 
32x25. If you do not like it, do not read it!)

Word count: 5600-ish

This chapter is for smut practice, so I hope you will enjoy it! I also wanted to try and write a one-night stand and see if it's possible for me to not rush it, cause that's one of the hardest things for me to do!

Also, I will be testing something. Along the way, the POV will switch, but I will not tell when. I would love some feedback on if it works all right to suddenly switch pov without notice or if it gets confusing. Thank you! Enjoy the chapter🖤

________________

Jungkook gently takes in a deep drag of his cigarette as he looks at the male standing in front of him, trying to act all mighty and high. Apparently, these biker boys felt the need to set up their camp right next to Jungkook's and some other travelers' trucks, firing up for some unnecessary music.

"As if we care," one of these young guys says, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jungkook is leaning against his truck, not really minding the whole fuss going on. However, he has to stand behind his colleague that's currently standing in front of the biker and trying to talk some sense into him. 

"Compared to you lazy fuckers, we actually have jobs to attend. Meaning, we need to fucking sleep. Your taste in music is so cranky anyway, it sounds like something you dragged out of your mother's ass," Yoongi, Jungkook's colleague, spits. The alcohol is making him sound even angrier than he is, but Jungkook doesn't blame him.

Everything Yoongi said is absolutely true, they need to get up early because they have to travel over the border and arrive at the festival being held about 10 hours drive from here. They can't sleep at any other time, so it's either now or they will stay up for over 24 hours. Not safe when you are driving alone on a boring road in the middle of nowhere and you need to sober up before going behind the wheel.

They are currently at a gas station by the side of the highway and Jungkook had actually fallen asleep until he heard a bass and some trashy music playing, annoying pretty much everyone aside from the ones playing it.

Yoongi gets some other random comment back in his face and Jungkook slowly lets his eyes wander over to the other biker boys standing around. There's not really anything behind it, but he ends up catching something very interesting. Unexpectedly, he gets eye contact with one of them who quickly looks away and back at his companion trying to speak for their advantage. How old are these guys? They look young from what Jungkook can see, but they can't be many years apart... His eyes stay focused on the one who was, not so discretely, looking him up and down. 

Jungkook knows what an elevator look looks like, and that was an amazing example. 

He softly places the cig against his lips again and switches his weight from one leg to the other. His free hand is buried in his pocket and he's now turned a little more towards the scene. He keeps staring at the boy with silver hair and a bandana pushing it back. Not bad for a biker boy who probably just reached his twenties.

Once again, a pair of deep-grey eyes look into his for a second before hurrying away. Jungkook pushes his tongue against the inside of his cheek before taking another drag. This is fun.

He's pretty sure they have seen these guys before. At one of the other gas stations they stayed at maybe a day or two ago was filled with bike riders and bad music. Jungkook remembers having a pair of eyes, just like these, hunting him at the store where he was buying coffee. At that time, he wasn't paying much attention, but this time it's almost painfully obvious that this guy is checking him out.

Jungkook lets his eyes linger on the boy's body. He seems well build, but he isn't as big and muscular as Jungkook is. A few tattoos are surfacing on his arms and neck, probably caused by bad decisions and bets. Not that Jungkook is one to talk, he has a lot of them himself. His eyes land on the boy's waist, seeing that it's very narrow and perfect for a firm grab. Since Jungkook spends pretty much every hour of every day sitting in a truck on a highway between other cars, it's not so hard to imagine that his fantasies can get pretty carried away. Otherwise, all those hours staring at the road ahead gets too boring.

Plus, he hasn't had any material for his fantasies lately, but this guy certainly has the potential. With a face like that, a body like that, and especially a waist like tha-

Fuck. Jungkook turns his body again so both of his shoulder blades touch his truck and he lifts one leg to rest it on the tire behind him. His lungs take down another good drag before the cig is dismissed and thrown on the cold asphalt, trying to keep his thoughts at bay. It's not helping his situation to get high on nicotine, so it had to go.

Jungkook has always had a thing for guys, but he didn't expect to feel his dick twitch merely at the sight of some naïve biker boy. However, that's exactly what happened and he mentally curses at himself. That guy's a stranger, Jungkook shouldn't be thinking like this. He thought he was past this state a long time ago. Apparently not. 

"Whatever old man," the front kid of the group hisses at Yoongi before giving him the fuck finger. Yoongi just rolls his eyes and turns around. Seems like he won in the end, but maybe this boy realized that Jungkook and Yoongi wouldn't be the only ones complaining in the end if they keep playing music that loudly. It's not worth the fight.

"Fucking pests," Yoongi spits and walks over to Jungkook, whose eyes are following a certain someone's butt. Yoongi grabs the cigarette package from Jungkook's pocket and takes one out, first afterwards paying attention to Jungkook's lingering gaze. He lifts an eyebrow slightly and stands beside his friend, lighting up the cigarette in the coldness. 

"What're you ogling after?" he teases and gently bumps his elbow against Jungkook's arm. The younger sighs and turns his eyes forward, leaning his head against the truck as well and closing his eyes.

"Just tired."

"Sure, that tent in your pants is totally because you're tired," Yoongi chuckles and Jungkook looks down to see there his dick is indeed getting a bit hard in his sweats, "your gay is showing."

It's not the first time Jungkook has gotten hard this fast, actually, it happens quite a lot. With a chuckle he smirks and leans over, grabbing Yoongi's cig from his mouth before connecting their lips. Yoongi sighs but lets Jungkook push his tongue inside his mouth abruptly and make out with him for a little while. This is not something unusual. Don't get them wrong, they are only friends and it will stay that way until the very end of their days.

However, Yoongi has been Jungkook's friend for years and he was also there when Jungkook was going through some very hard times of his life. Alcohol, drugs, and bad mental health are not a good combination and the only distraction Yoongi could come up with was sex. 

He wouldn't say he's gay, but maybe bisexual. He enjoyed what he and Jungkook did, but he could never get romantic feelings for the younger. 

After a few seconds of their lips working together and tongue clashing, Yoongi pulls away to catch his breath. He glares as Jungkook takes a drag of the cigarette before smiling. The elder snatches the cig again and leans back against the truck with a huff. 

"Don't do that, pervert," Yoongi says, but Jungkook knows he isn't being serious. He would accept a kiss from Jungkook any time and the younger is aware of this. It comes in quite handy most of the time. 

Jungkook jokingly grabs the other's butt and gives it a good squeeze. It earns him a half-hearted hit on the stomach and a fuck finger. Yoongi sighs as he moves away, heading towards his own truck. Jungkook laughs slightly, knowing Yoongi will not let him go all the way when they have work tomorrow. The elder is tired and needs a lot of sleep, that's quite different for Jungkook though. He has always had a hard time sleeping, so he doesn't even feel tired yet.

That doesn't change the fact he has work tomorrow though, so after casting a final look towards the biker boys' camp, that's now quiet, he walks up the stairs and gets inside the cabin of his truck. There are only the seats and a small bed behind them. Nothing much, but it's all Jungkook needs. He lies down and finds his phone, scrolling through some social media for a while.

With building insomnia, Jungkook often lies for hours like this. Not to mention the strain in his pants isn't making it easier at all. There's nothing worse than trying to fall asleep when you have a hard-on. Should he rub one out? He's kind of lazy though and it takes such a long time for him to cum from masturbating. Ahh, fucking Yoongi could have solved this though. That would quicken up the process quite a lot.

Jungkook lies for about an hour without doing anything of interest. For some reason, he's still half-hard. He doesn't know why he got turned on like that, but the images of a guy on all four in front of him were enough to get Jungkook junior going. It doesn't take much these days which tells a lot about Jungkook's almost midlife crises. He's desperate.  

People would be surprised if they knew how easily he can get it up. One stray thought and it's up and running. He thought it would go away with age but Jungkook junior still has his own life.

Should he go wake up Yoongi? Nah, he's probably asleep already. That would be quite a dick move to wake him up already. Jungkook bites his lip and gently presses a hand against his crotch. He rubs against it a few times to make his dick lie better in his pants, feeling a sensation of pleasure wash over him. Shit, he really wants to fuck right now. 

He sighs and gets up. He'll go out for a cig to get his mind off things and maybe see if Yoongi is already asleep. Jungkook addiction to cigarettes is rather unhealthy, but he doesn't really care at this point because it keeps his mind busy. It's not like he has a family or some loved ones to stay alive for, might as well quicken up the process a little. Call him pessimistic all you want, but life has never been on his side so he's allowed to hate it here. 

After pulling on a jacket, the raven grabs his lighter and cigs before exiting his truck. He jumps down the last step of the stairs and runs a hand gently through his hair. It's a pretty nice temperature compared to the fact it's mid-November and night. Not that Jungkook is very sensitive though, he probably got immune to the cold from the past years of his life.

Yes, it's as depressing as it sounds. 

He fires up a cig and looks over towards Yoongi's cabinet. Fuck, it's totally dark in there. Guess he can't go wake him up, can he? Nah, Yoongi would be so mad at him... the elder has already been disturbed from his sleep once today so he's probably at the edge already. Jungkook is willing to risk a lot, but he's certain he won't leave that truck without a blue eye if he tries.

He sighs and leans against his truck again. Damn, all his life is getting in and out of that truck and leaning against it while smoking. Talk about being pathetic. He even has a boner, how much more depressing does it get?

While being caught up in his sorry excuse for a life, a figure appears by the end of the truck and slowly starts walking towards him. It's around 3 am now, so no one's here aside from Jungkook. Or so he thought at least.

He hears a creak of some small stones under someone's shoe, so he looks up calmly and takes in the shadow-like figure. Lone shark? Whatever, it's not like Jungkook can't fight for himself. He looks curiously with the killing stick between his lips, waiting for this person to come close enough. 

His eyes blink a few times as the silver-haired biker boy from before appears in the light from one of the lampposts in the parking lot. He walks closer to Jungkook and gently nods his head in a greeting. Jungkook simply does it in return, quite confused as to why this guy is coming up to him. Well, they did have quite a long stare earlier today, so maybe he's curious about something. Plus, he followed him around at the last station, so Jungkook was curious about what he was all in his business for.

"Can I have one?" his voice is overly deep and Jungkook has to physically hold himself back from shivering. He looks at the boy for a while as if he sprawled another head or something. After deciding in his mind that he doesn't have anything to lose anyway, Jungkook drags out his cigs and hands one over. 

The silver-haired boy thanks him half-heartedly and turns on the cigarette with his lighter. So he has a lighter but no cigs? That's suspicious. 

Jungkook watches him as he too leans against the truck and they just gently smoke in silence. Jungkook is starting to wonder why this person is even up at this time, it's pretty obvious his friends are asleep otherwise there wouldn't be this quiet.  

"You heading for the outer perimeter?" the boy asks off-handed.

Jungkook daps off some of the ash from his cig before nodding, looking back into those grey eyes that seem to have been running over him for a little while now. 

"You too?" Jungkook asks. The male nods, "I'm gonna join the race."

Right. The things Jungkook is bringing drinks and some other stuff to has a lot of events. One of them is motorcycle racing, even though it's unsafe and without proper supervision, a lot of people attend every year. This boy can be dead by the end of tomorrow for all Jungkook knows, that's how dangerous those races are.

"You know you have to be at least eighteen to join. They don't let kids in," Jungkook says. He says that only to test the waters. He's aware this guy isn't below eighteen, but he seems like the type of person who would get to hear that statement a lot. 

Jungkook feels a smirk form on his lips as the male glares at him and gives him the fuck finger, "I'm not a fucking kid, I'm 25."

Okay, 25 was not what Jungkook expected though. Maybe 21? Well, he guesses this person just has the attitude of a younger person, just like the rest of his biking crew.

"What is the big kid on 25 then doing up in the middle of the night? If you are going to join the race, you have to leave this place soon and drive all day," Jungkook states. He finishes his cig and throws it on the ground like earlier, but this time he has the energy to step on it and turn it off for good. 

"Bikes are faster than trucks if you didn't notice," the guy says, sucking on the last pieces of his cig too. Jungkook gives side-eyes to the male, taking him in as he finishes up. He's really handsome, not gonna lie, but Jungkook can already tell he has an annoying personality. Probably arrogant too. All boys their age with those looks got to be self-centered and arrogant. There's just no exception. Jungkook's not any better, but at least he's aware.

He just tsks with a small giggle, knowing that this kid probably speeds on the highway the entire time. The type of people on the road who think they own it all, even if they are the ones in the most danger. In the blind spot of Jungkook's truck and they will be run over in a second and most likely die. 

Jungkook doesn't even want to start explaining that though, this boy has to learn it firsthand before he learns probably.

"Who are you anyway?" the male asks.

"Jungkook," the elder says indifferently. He puts his hands into his pocket and gently kicks some rocks with his foot. This is weird.

"I'm Taehyung."

Taehyung. That clings pretty nicely actually. Fits him well. Jungkook hums and stops his mindless activity with his feet to look into the sky, his back still flat against the truck. He feels a pair of eyes lingering on him, but it's like he has already gotten used to it by now. This Taehyung guy surely doesn't hide the fact that he stares, otherwise, he's really bad at doing so. 

"You're hard."

Ahh, Jungkook had almost forgotten about that. He gently looks down and sees that he's still hard indeed. Damn, how pent-up is he exactly? This can't be healthy. 

"Well spotted kiddo," Jungkook says and leans his head back again, but this time he closes his eyes as well. He doesn't need to look at Taehyung to know he's having a scowl on his face. Acting like a kid, you'll be called a kid. It's simple math.

"I'm not a kid," he says and Jungkook giggles a little. This is what he expected, Taehyung did seem like a very childish person from the past half hour they have been standing together. 

"Oh really? You sure are acting like one," Jungkook states his thoughts and now chooses to look at the other. He sees that Taehyung's eyes were ever so disrespectfully looking at Jungkook's strained sweatpants, probably trying to take Jungkook's momentary distracted eyes as an excuse to have a peak. It's so obvious it hurts.

Jungkook smirks and turns to his side so his right shoulder is leaned against the vehicle and he's now fully fronting Taehyung. 

"How about..." he begins and gently reaches a hand out, placing it around Taehyung's neck gently, "you prove it to me."

Probably the lamest pick-up line in the book, so he mentally cringes while trying to yo express it. But to his luck, it seems to have a certain effect on Taehyung because something fires up in the younger's eyes. Is it need or desire, Jungkook can't clearly tell, all he knows is that this boy is just as desperate as him when he smashes their lips together. Their cigarettes drop to the ground and burn out as their bodies move closer.

Jungkook smiles into the kiss, knowing he won this little bickering match they had. It was not hard to break this Taehyung boy and now Jungkook might actually get satisfied tonight, so he isn't complaining. He has no idea who this guy is, but he surely is firing something up inside Jungkook right now.

He holds around Taehyung's waist and presses him against the truck as the younger wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, deepening the kiss by tilting his head slightly. Their mouths open and Taehyung ever so needy licks around Jungkook's tongue, tasting the faint bitter flavor from the cigarette. 

Fuck, now Jungkook is fully hard. Clearly, his body needed some attention so he's grateful to be receiving it. But to have it happen from some random dude at a gas station wasn't his first choice. Well, one-night stands aren't rare in their business, considering they travel far for a long time every day and all life they ever see and meet are other people on the run. Forces things out from person to person. 

Jungkook has had his fair share, but that has been in the city at hotels or the back of his truck at least. Not out in the open like this.

Taehyung gasps slightly when Jungkook presses their fronts together and gently forces one leg in between Taehyung's. He too is starting to get pretty hard, clearly not having gotten attention for some time either. If he had, he wouldn't seek for solutions like this to get off. 

"This is so fucking weird," Taehyung mumbles against the elder's lips.

"You started it," Jungkook replies indifferently, "I know you have been keeping an eye on me."

Taehyung gets shy and immediately starts denying, "I wasn't keeping an eye on you. I have just been pent up that's all... I know you have been too."

He points at Jungkook's pants, "so... do you want me to help you get rid of this?"

"Mmm maybe, depends on what you have to offer," Jungkook teases "I'm certain my lightsaber is bigger than yours, so what can you possibly do?"

Ugh, he has been craving this. He doesn't know who this boy is at all, yet they still manage to annoy each other in a rather unharmful way. It's pretty tense and... fun?

"I doubt it. Let's see if this will shut you up," Taehyung grabs a hold of the hem of Jungkook's sweatpants before dragging them down. Now, his boxers are visible and so strained that Taehyung has to gulp for a second, regretting his past statement. Might have chosen the wrong guy to hook up with if he's sitting on a bike all day tomorrow.

"Mmm, I would like to see you try," Jungkook replies. He chuckles gently when Taehyung rolls his eyes and pushes the elder man's shoulder so he now leans his back against the truck. Taehyung gets down on his knees and in the same motion, he drags down the man's boxers. As he expected, there was indeed a beast hidden there. He almost got slapped in the face when it popped out and Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at that.

Men and their terrible humor, right?

"A little scared?"

"In your fucking dreams," Taehyung huffs and leans in. Jungkook lets out a deep sigh when he feels the younger's soft, pink lips wrap around him and engufle his dick with heat. He's already leaking precum at this point, so he's sure Taehyung will get himself quite a nice midnight snack.

After giving a few experimental licks with his tongue, Taehyung starts moving back and forth in a satisfying rhythm.

Jungkook closes his eyes and leans his head back a little, his hand softly settling in the silver hair before him.

Maybe it wasn't the worst idea to head out tonight... he doesn't regret it at all.

The sensation of Taehyung's warm mouth makes Jungkook remember why he loves sex so much. It's like the younger is dragging every last bit of Jungkook's pleasure right to the tip of his dick before he continues to suck around the head and make Jungkook's hips shutter with pleasure.

"Fuck yeah," he mumbles and lets another hand settle in Taehyung's hair. He starts gently controlling the boy's movement and lets his hips meet it. Almost as if he's face-fucking him, but without suffocating him like most others would do.

Right in the middle of two trucks in an open parking lot. Most people are asleep right now though, so hopefully they won't get spotted. Taehyung doesn't really seem to care though, because he starts unbuckling his own belt as Jungkook keeps fucking his mouth.

Taehyung's hand sneaks its way inside his pants and he slowly starts jerking himself off as his mouth satisfies the stranger.

Is this a good idea? Probably not. Did any of them expect to end up here? Not that either, no... but it sure is enjoyable. It's not unheard news that the people in the trucker community have fun on their journeys through the country and the stereotype goes that they get hot with girls on the way to wherever they are going very often.

So, wouldn't it be a waste not to get a taste of it?

He probably just had too much to drink, which explains why he would get such a crazy idea to approach Jungkook when he saw him smoking outside. Well, Taehyung needs to find a way to get fully sober before he has to ride tomorrow, so he figured he might as well burn some calories if Jungkook was up for it. Their intense eye contact earlier gave Taehyung hope, but he didn't expect to actually get this far.

Not that he's complaining though.

Taehyung's hand slowly works its way towards his back and starts playing with his hole. He knows he will be needing quite a lot of prep for that dick to fit inside him. He's not a virgin and this is not his first one-night-stand, but it has been a while since his backside has been of use. So he shutters slightly when his first finger slips through.

He prepared himself earlier when he was trying to jerk off, but somehow, it wasn't enough. But now, he has a reason to get his backside completely ready.

While doing so, the younger looks up slightly when he hears Jungkook sigh deeply. He's clearly enjoying the gesture, even so much that he has to close his eyes to keep his face under control.

The younger's jaw is starting to hurt, but he doesn't mind that much. His own dick is rock hard after all, considering he has always had a kink for things like these. Being outside... Blowjobs... All of that, it's so hot.

"Funny how your mouth can be filled with dirty words and yet be so good at this," Jungkook opens his eyes slightly and looks down, "it pisses me off."

Taehyung takes this as a good initiative to pull off, his lungs momentarily pulling in some very needed extra air. He glares slightly at the male that dares to talk about him like that, even though they don't know each other. He allows himself to reply something back. 

"Fuck you."

"Mmm, I'll be doing the fucking though."

Jungkook grabs the boy and pulls him closer so their chests crash together. The elder grabs Taehyung's butt and gives it a good squeeze. It's soft and thick, just perfect. Taehyung hums and feels how Jungkook's head leans closer and his lips rest against the younger's ear, making him shiver.

"Now, you should turn around so we can get this party going, don't you think?" he whispers and licks Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung can't help but let out a dry chuckle, but he doesn't object when Jungkook grabs his shoulder and they switch places. He turns the silver-haired boy so he's now holding both hands on the side of the truck and his ass is sticking backward nicely for Jungkook to look at.

While Taehyung grabs a condom from his jacket pocket, he feels Jungkook's fingers press against him and he sighs heavily. He got long fingers himself, but Jungkook's are... thick somehow. They make him gasp slightly and drop his head between his arms as they sink into him. He barely has the power to stand, so Jungkook reaches for the condom that's in the younger's right hand.

What the hell are they even doing...

Taehyung waits desperately, looking back over his shoulder as Jungkook opens the condom package. Holy shit, was this really a good idea in the end? Jungkook spends a good time sliding the latex down over his hard shaft, seeing it leak with precum. 

He spits on his hand before running it over his dick a few times, leaning his hips forward while doing so. His eyes look up and take a peak at Taehyung's pink hole that's ready and open for him.

Mmm, young people's sex drive is rather impressive, but Jungkook isn't that much older. Still, he almost comes right there and then when he walks closer, and lets himself sink into the younger male, which seems to go way easier than he expected. This guy can't possibly be a virgin. 

Taehyung's head falls down and his fingers tense up against the side of the truck. It doesn't hurt a lot, but it's always a little uncomfortable doing the first push or two. He tries not to tighten up, but due to Jungkook's huge size, he can't help but stand up a little on his toes and squeeze his muscles. His teeth are biting into his bottom lips as he desperately tries to calm himself. 

"Relax, you'll rip my dick off," Jungkook mumbles and grabs Taehyung's hip, massaging them a little to try and calm him down. Taehyung's so concentrated on getting used to the feeling that he barely has time to reply. It hurts but... why does it turn him on so much that he's doing it outside with a complete stranger? 

He hisses a little and takes a few deep breaths. It really has been a long time since he had sex with a guy. He feels so full he's scared his stomach will burst, but he doesn't comment on it and just looks back with a few tears in the corner of his eye. 

"Y-You can move," he ends up saying after a while. He feels Jungkook lean closer and the elder man kisses the back of his neck, "tell me if it's too painful."

Mm surprising. Taehyung didn't pick Jungkook as the type to be kind with such things, especially not when Taehyung was the one who started all of this. Well, it's not like the younger is going to praise Jungkook for doing the bare minimum, so he just keeps quiet as Jungkook pulls back before gently slamming back inside.

Taehyung bites his lip once again and squeezes his eyes together. The drag and pull of skin against each other is tough at first, but after a few slow but deep thrusts, Taehyung starts to feel the pleasure.

"Ah!" Taehyung can't hold the moan back when Jungkook gives an extra harsh push and starts going faster. Since they are outside, Taehyung is quick to put a hand over his mouth to try and turn down the lewd gasps of desperation.

It feels so good. Taehyung wants to say it out loud, be he isn't sure he would be able to form a full sentence right now. Jungkook's speed has increased quite a lot, which causes their skin to slap louder than the younger would have liked, plus his body is rocking back and forth which makes it hard for him to speak.

"So tight-" Jungkook gasps out and digs his fingers deeper into the biker boy's hips, seeing it's slender and beautiful now that the shirt and jacket have been pushed up a little.

Their pants are by their angels, considering they aren't exactly in a good spot to get fully naked. Not that Jungkook really cares right now though, all he cares about is the almost tickling feeling in his stomach from the pleasure of Taehyung's wet walls clenching around him so tightly.

It's hard to describe, but everyone who has ever sought an orgasm knows this feeling. The desperate need to hit the high, but also the dream of staying in this moment forever. It's almost shakingly good.

"Fuck-" Taehyung can't hold back, and Jungkook smirks while watching the younger struggle with keeping his mouth shut. Since his hands are busy with keeping him quiet, Jungkook decides to be generous and reach his hand down to the front of Taehyung.

He grabs around the silver-haired's hard erection and starts working his hand up and down. This sets the male into overdrive and his legs almost give in. Therefore, Jungkook pushes Taehyung forward so he's now standing straight with his chest still towards the truck. Now, Jungkook's chest is against Taehyung's back and he's able to keep the other in a standing position without trouble.

As much as Taehyung is enjoying this, he can't help but look quickly to the sides just to check if someone decided to go out and enjoy the show. Just the thought of it sends a tingle down Taehyung's body. So much for getting turned on in public... if someone was actually looking, they might get reported to the police.

Luckily, that's not the case and Taehyung can once again close his eyes. His head falls back against Jungkook's shoulder as he feels a pair of strong hips slam hard against his backside.

He's so big. Taehyung might die at this rate.

"Mmh!" he keeps his hand over his mouth, keeping in the noise that desperately wants to escape his lips. He doesn't think of himself as someone who's extremely loud doing sex, but oh my god it's so difficult to keep it down right now.

The thrusts are rough and getting more uncontrolled as Jungkook continues like some horny animal in heat. He's biting into Taehyung's neck suddenly and going so hard that the younger male has to stand on his toes due to their slight height difference.

Taehyung gasps into his hand as Jungkook suddenly pulls out and grabs a hold of the younger male's waist. He flips him around and Taehyung lets out a gasp again when his back collides with the truck. He just looks with hooded eyes as Jungkook grabs under one of his legs and frees his foot from his pants so it can get lifted. 

Soon enough, the sensation of Jungkook once again filling him up runs through Taehyung's lower body and he can't help but moan at the satisfying feeling. He grabs a hold of Jungkook's shoulders as the male starts thrusting into him while holding firmly below the younger's leg. He's grabbing it so hard that Taehyung's certain he's going to have fingermarks on his thigh once they are done. Not that he minds at all though.

His eyes settle on Jungkook's face that's firm and very concentrated as he slaps his hips against Taehyung. He's getting sweaty, which causes his hair to stick slightly to his forehead, and his shirt is tightening against his broad chest.

Taehyung bites his lip before leaning forward and placing his mouth over Jungkook's, which creates the initiative to a desperate kiss and cut off once in a while whenever they have to breathe. At this high pace, it's difficult not to lose your breath.

At least, it keeps Taehyung somewhat quiet, but once in a while he can't help but moan from pleasure. If someone hears, Taehyung isn't sure he would even have the mind to do anything about it. He's so drunk of Jungkook right now that he can't think of anything else.

If it's even humanly possible, Jungkook's speed increases even more and Taehyung's mouth falls open, but he can't even manage to make a sound. The only sound they can hear is their skin slapping together for minutes on end as their bodies start to get drenched in sweat.

"I- I'm-" Jungkook slams into him extra hard and makes Taehyung lose his breath, making it impossible for him to finish his sentence. Taehyung's nails dig into Jungkook's shoulders as they both start reaching their high.

The familiar tightening knot in Taehyung's stomach makes him moan even more and he can't help but tighten his grip around the elder. This causes Jungkook to grimace a little as the nails dig into his skin, but right now, it brings him more excitement than pain.

Just like Taehyung, Jungkook is reaching his peak too and doesn't hold back when his orgasm approaches. The slaps of their sweaty skin are so loud now, Jungkook is afraid for a second that they might have woken someone up. Still, his mind gets distracted very quickly when he feels Taehyung ejaculate in his hand with a loud gasp and not even a minute later, Jungkook cums in the condom as well.

He gives the last few thrusts extra power so Taehyung's body literally jumps in oversensitivity. Jungkook bites his lips and grunts slightly, feeling the shuttering pleasure make his body shake slightly.

Ahh fuck.

The tension he had been feeling in his body all this time finally subsides and he takes a deep satisfying breath. So much for traveling all this way, and now he sees it was kind of worth it, even if his salary is shit.

"Ow Christ, take it out," Taehyung whines from before him after they have been standing still and catching their breath for a little while. The male reaches down and presses a hand against Jungkook's abdomen, trying to push him away. Clearly, the pleasure is gone and now it's just oversensitive, aching, and too full.

Taehyung's impressed he was able to feel pleasure from it because right now it feels like it's ripping him apart. Sure, it was heaven just minutes ago, but right now it's too much for his sensitive insides.

He almost hisses when Jungkook pulls out and he can finally breathe normally again. Jungkook sees how his now soft dick slips out of Taehyung, the condom almost falling off right away. Luckily, he stops it in time and pulls it off himself before putting a knot on it.

He came a lot... yikes, now he realizes what really just happened.

"You're not lying right, you are 25?" he asks again, looking at Taehyung who's leaning down to pull his pants up. Groaning while doing so, because he's already sore.

Sucks that he's gonna sit on a bike all day tomorrow.

Jungkook's just observing the sight, which he finds rather hot. Post-sex Taehyung is sexy.

"Fuck you, I'm not lying," the younger hisses, "who would get a bike before 25?"

"Hmm," Jungkook hums and smirks while reaching down for his own pants "Idiots. And I kind of took you for one at first, considering the crew you decide to mingle with."

"Asshole," Taehyung says and rubs his back as he looks at Jungkook covering his manhood with clothes, "is this really the post-sex conversation we are going to have? I'm not a fan."

Jungkook smirks and reaches out. He grabs around the male's waist and pulls him closer, so close that their noses bump together.

"Well, since we are going to the same place," he whispers, "I might come up with something better next time?"

Taehyung lifts his eyebrows and can't help his own smile from forming on his lips. Even though his ass is spent, he wouldn't mind a second round of that.

"Mmm deal," he says and Jungkook gives him a peck on the lips, just for the fun of it.

"Then don't kill yourself in one of those wannabe-famous bike races. Would be a waste."

"I'm not gonna kill myself," he huffs, "I'm gonna win."

___________________

"I thought that maybe when you reached the age of 32, some magical kind of logic would make it into your mind and actually give you a sense of responsibility, but wow... I get proven wrong every single time I think about something like that," Yoongi says and ruffles his hair in frustration.

"Jesus Christ grandpa, no one died," Jungkook chuckles and rolls his eyes. Well, it seems that Jungkook's little get-together by the trucks last night kept up a certain someone in the truck next to them.

Yoongi was so lucky and finally getting a day off from Jungkook's needs, just for him to be kept awake from those exact needs being performed on someone else. Talk about a fix-offer of a night's sleep.

"It's disgusting. And he's 25? You dirty old man!"

"Fuck you, he's the one who approached me! And I'm not that much older."

"Still old!"

"Yeah, well at least I don't whine about my back all the time which you, at the mere age of 35, seem to do quite a lot," Jungkook huffs and giggles when Yoongi starts running after him.

Ahhh, at least everything's back to normal.

Now, Jungkook only got a long ride ahead of him and hopefully with a price from a certain biker boy at the final destination.

__________

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

So... was it too rushed? Was it alright? Did the flow feel okay?

How about the POV? Was that okay? Not too confusing?

And how was the smut? Too cheesy? Somewhat all right?

Thanks for your feedback! See you next chapter!🖤 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...