BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

Від CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... Більше

The New Beginning
Lucky Day After All
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
That's A Bad Thing
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Wicked Way With You
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
I Ruined You
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Make The Most Of It
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts
We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

Does He Even Smile?

47.2K 1.1K 699
Від CaptainCaspar

For giving back your niceness , I decided to upload another chapter. Its just that your reactions inspires me to write and it makes me feel good. I just want to thank you all. Let's hope that this story gets big. Please share if its deserving. The picture there is the structure of JSR Company's main office. 

__________________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V

                              He left the office without a word. I sighed heavily. Phew! At least I can breathe now , now that he's gone. I just feel so suffocated around him. Makes me feel weird. Probably because he's hot and his green eyes are hypnotizing. I wonder if he ever smiles. Maybe I should ask that to Eunice. 

                              You're stupid. Are you judging? No! Don't judge. Your mom never taught you that.

                              For your information , conscience , I'm not judging , I'm just curious. Ugh!

                              I walk outside the office and look for the red headed girl with a trench coat. She's at the back of the room. This floor is full of computers and workers , you can hear the sound of the keyboards and mouses. Its like heaven. I always love the sound of the keyboard when you're typing. You know when you type nonstop and the sound it makes. It makes me feel like I'm smart and a professional whatever. Just like in the movies like Mission Impossible. 

                              She saw me and she ran as fast as she can , she's quiet beautiful for a supervisor. And probably young. But you know technology these days. they can make you look young but can also make your titties bigger. 

                              I shrugged of the idea. 

                              "Hey!" She panted , chasing her breath. I feel guilty. I'm just gonna ask some silly old question and now she's here dying in front of me. I'm so stupid. I should just jump off the building and die. But that's being psycho and suiciding is a sin. But since when did I become religious? I don't know. Weird. "So? I am hoping you have a question. Mr. Rogers left awhile ago right? He has a meeting with his dad. I guess its a family problem." I nod. 

                              "I just want to ask if..." Bitting my lip. Does this question makes me look like I'm droo;ing over my boss? Because 50 minutes ago since I got here and I'm thinking some weird thoughts about him and about everyone. This company is weird. 

                              "If?" She raises her brow. Oh. I forgot that she's here. 

                              "If my boss even smiles. Just even a little bit?" I used my hand gestures. Bitting my lip. Maybe he just needs to be cheered up? But who am I to do that? I'm just an assistant and that's it. "Because he's very intimidating." I put my hands behind me and look down. Feeling like I shouldn't ask this. 

                              "Well , I don't know. I don't see him laugh or smile his entire life. Does he even smile? No I guess. If someone made him smile I guess that person must be very special. And who knows , maybe he'll find out his right person for him." She shrugs and smiles at me. Then randomly pinch my cheek "You're so cute! I so want a brother like you. Innocent and Inquisitive. Will you be my brother?" She ask , she's like a little girl asking for a candy. I chuckled , I feel so belong now. Thanks to Eunice. 

                              "Of course." I smiled at her. I don't see anything wrong about this. She's so kind. 

                              "Well , I gotta go now. I need to supervise someone. Just— HEY! GET BACK TO YOUR WORK! YOU LAZY CUNT!" She just shouts without a warning that made me jump off. GLOB! This girl is surprising me. I hold onto my chest and panted. She once again look at me with her sweet smile. "I'm sorry , where were we?" She ask. Okay she's kinda creeping me out. But girls these days. 

                              "Ahm..." I bit my lip "You're about to say that I can call you when I need help." I scratch the back of my neck. Feeling unsure if I said the right thing. 

                              "Oh yeah. Just call me when you need something alright? Now you can do your task." She waves at me and walked out. I got inside again. This office is isolated compare to the office where I am awhile ago. The office where Eunice is working at is very wide and big with so many staffs , as you deeper , my office and Mr. Franklin's office are visible. My office was in front of Mr. Rogers' office though I don't have any rooms , unlike Mr. Franklin who has his own private room. Mr. Rogers' office is a glass wall and you can see that its the only one here inside the building who has an elegant and very classy indeed , stuffs and place. I can see the view up on his window. 

                              I got inside his office. And started fixing his stuffs.Geez. His papers are all messy and unorganized. And I don't really know how this stuffs works so I don't want to damage his work. I just fix the papers and pile them up according to their folders. And put it aside. It took me like 30 minutes. He has so many papers and reports. I slapped myself mentally. Who could even smile in this kind of job? Its tiring! 

                              The last pile of papers are ready to be in place when my phone rang and it made me shock. The pile of papers slid off my arms not to mention I got a paper cut on my wrist. I winced at the pain making me fall back. I bump my butt into Mr. Rogers' table , the lamp shade he was using fell and my mouth dropped. Oh my glob Oh my glob Oh my glob Oh my glob Oh my glob. I bit my lip as hard as I can. What should I do now!? This is a complete disaster! The lamp fell of and it broke into pieces and the pile of papers fell down and I had a paper cut on my wrist. I sighed , tearing a little bit.

                              Don't cry. You're gonna embarrass yourself.

                              I forgot that this is a glass wall. I hope people don't see me. 

                              I scratch my eyes , stopping myself. What should I do? I face palmed. Not knowing what to do. I notice that my phone kept on vibrating. I wipe of the blood on my wrist but it won't stop bleeding so I just let it there. I wipe of my tears and I look at my phone.

                              Its mom.

                              "Hello mom?" I ask unsure.

                              "Your little sister got ran off the car and died."

                             "WHAT?!"

[Josh's P.O.V

                              "You can't just sell the other land without even signing a contract. And we all know that dad. If the company didn't make it. Then that's when I will sell the land. And its my land. Not yours dad." I said sternly. Ending off the conversation with him. He's really annoying me. He's the owner of the JSR Company but I am the one who is running it. I also have my name on this company. I worked hard for the funds and the materials and I am not just gonna give up like this. 

                              "But your reviews are getting lower Josh. Its getting too old. If you didn't make out something new this month then I will be forced to sell the land." The land he's talking about is my building. 

                              "But we're gonna lost so many people dad. Some people depend on this job and there are some people who has a family. You can't just sell it like that. I—"

                              "I HAVE NO CHOICE!"He raises his voice cutting me off. I sighed , clenching my fist. I already told myself to keep calm but I can't. This man is making me hot headed and I hate to hear his voice right now.  

                              "WELL GOOD F*CKING LUCK WITH THAT!" I stood up from my sit , punching the table and walking out. Ignoring my dad. Is he even my dad? I blame him for all of this stuff. That's why I'm like this. I depend my whole life to the company. I sacrificed my time to make friends and to have fun as a young adult. Just to raise this company and to make him proud. 

                              But its not enough for him I guess. 

                              I walk off the building. I expected that the meeting will take long but it didn't. I just hate everyone right now. I try to control my anger or I might punch someone in the face. When I'm angry , I see everyone ugly and stupid. I just.  UGH! 

[Adrian's P.O.V

                              "And I'm like , Oh my glob he is so hot!" I told my mom what happened this whole time. Its so nice talking to my mom again. I miss her already. She's not bothered about my sexuality and other stuff because we really don't care at all. She's happy for me and my dad. I almost threw my phone when my mom told my sister was dead. Turns out she's just kidding. 

                              "So? Now that you have a job. I want a Christian Louboutin this upcoming Christmas." My mouth went wide open. Is she even kidding me? For christ's sake it will take me for like a year to buy that kind of shoes. My mom is a little bit choosy when it comes to brands because back then , she was rich and had it all but she abandoned her place just to meet my dad and they lived happily ever after , but the bad thing is she got nothing on her back then so they started a whole new life again. And my dad tried his best to raise his family. And now look at me living a mediocre life. But I'm happy and we're happy. 

                              "Mom. I promise you I'm gonna try my best." I smiled at the phone. We're talking now for like half an hour. 

                              "Okay son. Please always be careful and don't you ever talk back to strangers and don't waste money. Don't be stupid. Don't be dumb. Don't be—"

                              "Okay mom I got it." I cut her off. I know. I'm the stupid and dumb and coward and easy to be fooled type of guy. Whatever. I smiled and said my goodbyes and cut the line. While I was talking to my mom , I fix all the papers , covering my wrist to not let the blood flow and stain all the papers. But in result , it made my shirt filled with blood. I can't believe it won't stop bleeding. I also got a bruise on my finger for cleaning the lamp shade. 

                              I sighed and started crying again. But I need to stop my whimper. You're a grown up Adrian! Boys don't cry. You need to fight whatever comes to you. I face palmed myself , giving a little pep talk. My eyes are probably sore now because of crying. I didn't cry because of the paper cut but the fact that its my first day and I already broke something. I really don't deserve this job at all.  But I'm happy as well to have an opportunity to talk to my mom. But I need to slap myself to reality. 

                              I walked close to the window and watch the view up here. Its getting kind of a dark now. I didn't really notice the time. It takes me half a day to find a job. Not to mention. I'm also hungry. My last time eating was on my apartment. I wish I could talk to Chad somehow. I feel really sad. I try to fight the hunger and crying. I need to man up. Good for me , 1 hour left and I can go. 

                              As I continue to watch the view down here I heard the door moved. I bit my lip. Its him. What do I do! What will I say! Oh glob! I'm so fired. I turn around and I saw his face. Its always angry and he's eyebrows are always creased together. When he met my eyes which is sore, his face somehow softened. I bit my lip.

                              But panic came across his face and he rushed in front of me. I wonder why. My eyes went big. Wow. I am small. I can see the panic on his green eyes. He looks really worried. I wonder why. He grabbed my wrist and I started flinching. I bit my lip because of the pain. Forcing myself not to cry. The cut is kinda deep that's why it really hurts and my blood can't stop flowing for like 40 minutes now so I don't know. The process of my blood cloth takes time. It runs in the family. 

                              He looked at my wrist and gently removed the white hanker chief on my wrist that is filled with blood stains. Even my shirt. Ugh. This was my best shirt. I bit my lip. And pull my wrist away from him. But he's fighting and observes it. "What happened to you?" He said with his husky sexy voice that made me blush and I look away. 

                              "Its nothing at all. Just ignore it sir." I look away quiet ashamed of myself. 

                              "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He said and I obeyed quickly. But what if I'm blushing? Geez. I have no choice. His eyes are filled with worry. But when he met mine. It softened and I just felt the tingly sensation on my stomach. I shouldn't feel this way towards my boss. I bit my lip. I noticed that he's really close to my face. He looks down at me. "What happened?"

                              "Its just a paper cut. Really. I'm fine." I bit my lip again and again. I hope it doesn't bleed or I'm screwed. I just felt so paralyzed in front of this guy. I feel like I can't move my legs. Sweet nibelets. 

                              "It looks quiet deep. You didn't even heal it." He sighed and he gestured me to sit on his chair. "Sit." I quickly obeyed. He looks around at his cabinet on his chair and bring out the first aid kit box. "Now give me your hand." 

                              He puts some beta-dine to clean the wound , after he cleans it , he puts a bandage on it. I feel like I don't really deserve this treatment. I broke the lamp that looks like it worth my whole life and now , I'm here sitting on his chair , in front of my boss , kneeling and healing my wounds because of my carelessness. I'm so stupid. 

                              "Why are you crying?" He snapped at me. He looks really worried and curious. His eyes are really interesting. It gave me another blush and butterflies to the fact that he's worried.I wiped the tear out , embarrassed. 

                              "I'm sorry I didn't notice. It.. Its just tha..." I stuttered. Bitting my lip and force myself not to cry. "I... I broke your lamp. I'm so sorry , you can fire me if you want too , I'm so sorry. I feel like I don' deserve this , so—"

                              "Stop appologizing." He eyebrows uncreased looking at me with amusement. And to my surprise. He smiled. My eyes went big. And I gasp.

[Josh's P.O.V]

                              I can't believe I'm doing this but I smiled. This guy is really stupid. But I just don't know what's with him. He's like a lost child. As he fights the urge to not cry. And I know it. There's something on this guy that just made me laugh the first time I laid my eyes on him. When I look at it , I feel weird but weird in a good way. That's why I know that I shouldn't let go of this guy. 

                              He just reminds me of someone I loved a long very long time. But this time , it was a new feeling and I loved it. I don't know why I feel some weird stuff on my stomach when he looks at me. He's amusing but stupid at the same time just like a baby. 

                              Not thinking of what I'm doing. I wiped of his tear. And it made him blush like a tomato that made me smiled even more. What's with me? He gasps.

                              "You... You're..." He bits his lip. He's always doing that when he's nervous. Easy to read. "You're smiling." His big blue eyes went big. "I... I ask Eunice about that awhile ago. And..." He stopped. Realizing something I guess. He looks really cute. "Never mind." 

                              "You broke my lamp." I said , looking down at my shoe , smiling. I shook my head lightly. "Its okay. Just don't hurt yourself next time okay?" When I saw him standing on my window , he looks like he's crying and when I saw the blood. That's when adrenaline rush showered over me and ran towards him.  I don't like seeing him crying and hurt. That's a statement. 

                              He nods like a little child. This guy spaces out a lot. I was about to stand up but when I heard something grumble from his stomach I smiled. He keeps on face palming himself looking cute. I guess he didn't even took lunch. I feel bad for the guy. Even if he's so careless and stupid , he's still cute and innocent. 

                              "Want to go outside and eat?" He looks up at me with hose big blue eyes again. Why do I can't stop smiling when I'm with this guy? I feel weird. He whispers something that I didn't quiet catch but its between of 'He's not that bad at all' and 'I was wrong'. 

                              This is silly , an hour ago I was so angry and want to punch someone and now here I am smiling stupidly in front of the guy who I just barely knew. There's one theory for that. He makes me happy. And I need to prove it myself. Because he is special. 

                              "I'm okay Mr. Rogers'  sir, I—"

                              "Call me Josh. And no , You should eat. "

                              "Sir I-" I rolled my eyes "I mean Josh-" He looks unsure "I'm really okay. I don't have any money so I guess you can eat without me." 

                              "What are you kidding me?" I said as he flinch "You're gonna kill yourself , besides its my treat. And I promise you it will not take long." I said.

                              "But Sir-"

                              "Sir me again and I will make you jump off the building." I said sternly. 

                              He bits his lips and puts his hand behind his back. I make him nervous. I like it. "But Josh its not yet time for eating and my schedule doesn't approved." 

                              "I'm your boss and I am the owner of this building. I can do what I want." I smiled at him as his stomach grumbles again. "C'mon! No more buts!" I smiled and grabbed his other hand as I saw him blush again. 

                              As we ran , I saw Eunice smiling at us and she waves o\her hand. Adrian waves his and I continue running until we got into the elevator. "We should make it fast. I ad some report for you to submit." He muttered. 

                              "I almost forgot about that." I smiled ignoring the report and ran off the building. I can't wait to go to my favorite Chinese restaurant , I want something Asian and something on a box so I want a rice in the box. My favorite. We ran until we reached the restaurant which is not really that far away from my building. He looks terrified like a kid because of the noise and the people. "Welcome to New York."  I muttered as we enter the restaurant and quickly ordered some food.

~~~~

                              "So tell me." I asked amused , never seen a little guy with big dreams. "What's your inspiration?" I asked , really interested to him as we walked around to the streets of New York , eating Rice in A Box. 

                              "My family. Which is really cliche. But you can't deny it. I live in a mediocre life but a man like me has some big ambitions. I really want to publish a book but I know I lack inspiration. Family isn't enough. I came here to find something that can make me happy and contented. I don't know. I just feel like I have to do something to make this world a better place." He smiled , eating his box. He looks really cute when his mouth is full. "Don't mind if I ask Josh." He bit his lip when he said my name. I smiled. I like when he says my name. "But how are you so successful in such a young age?" I smiled at the question. 

                              "It takes confidence and learning to fight back and what you fight for. Here , its like a battlefield you know? If you don't know what's gonna get you , then you're not gonna live your life well. Let me tell you this , if you think that life is about earning money. Then you're screwed. But when you see it as life is all about living it and enjoying it. You will be succesful Adrian." He blushed when I said his name. I smiled in amusement. 

                              "So did I changed your perspective?" I asked , he nods , dumb founded. "Can I ask you another question?" I asked him. I can't help it. He nods. "Did you ever do something to make yourself happy?" 

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                              "Did you ever do something to make yourself happy?" He asks me that question that I ask myself a long time ago. Did I ever make myself happy? Or all I did was to serve other people? 

                              "I don't know." I said unsure , looking at my shoe as I stop walking. And he stopped in my surprise. This guy , I don't know. I thought he was bad but he's not. Maybe for me but I don't want to assume. I just want to stay in a low state . At least its safe down there. "I really don't know what makes me happy. Maybe its serving other people and seeing them smile makes me happy. Never mind the fact that I'm not okay. At least I did my best." I said, surprised that those words are really coming out of my mouth. I feel mature and a grown up 21 year old now. But its just now.

                              He looks at me , amusement on his green eyes and a smile. So Eunice told me that it takes a special person to make him smile. So that means I'm special? The fact made me smile as I look away with his observing eyes. I bit my lip and look down again. What am I even thinking? He is a human being. He also smiles. I nod to myself. 

                              "So how about you Josh? What makes you happy?" Now , I think I'm guessing that this is a part of an interview.

                              "I don't know Adrian but awhile ago I had a meeting at my dad's place and it was really a stupid meeting and I really hated it and I was really angry. I walked out and came to the building as fast as possible. I want to punch everyone I see. But when I saw you , all my anger and all my annoyance we're flushed away. And I don't know why I'm even telling you this. But , I am really straight forward and also fast paced and I just met you but here's my point." He sighed for awhile as I nod and blushed to the fact that we are getting closer as friends and that he's opening up.

                              "Let me tell you that this is not gonna change how I work with you at the office. I'm still the devil you knew awhile ago. I'm just gonna express how I feel because that's who I am. This time its the true Josh speaking , not your boss. Because I am a human being and I will tell you what makes me happy. I think that... you make me happy." He smiled at me. "I don't know why but I feel like you're gonna be a part of my life sooner or later. Crazy right? That's why I'm here talking to you in the streets. It just seems so funny that with one look to that person , you know he's going to be a big part of your life. " I realized how passionate he was and how he sees life. A true journalist. 

                              And there I was , eyes wide open with amusement , butterflies , waiting to get out and blushing so deeply. I can even feel my face heating up. My heart is beating fast. This guy makes my heart skip a beat. I know... To cliche. I bit my lip. Not knowing what to say. So I am special? Or its just that he makes me feel like I'm one? What am I feeling? This is so weird but  reality slapped me again and let my hormones calm. He just 'thinks' so its just a theory Adrian. Don't get your hopes up for a man your barely know.

                              I nod to myself. And bit my lip. "Don't be nervous, I don't expect you to say anything back. I am just wondering why. I never really smiled a long time ago so this is all new to me again. " He sighed "The weirdness of the world!" He raises his voice as I smiled. He looks at me then gave me another smile.

                              He looks at his expensive looking watch."I think you should go home now. I'm gonna let you do your report." He smiled and I sighed for relief. The awkwardness haunts me. "Let me get you home. Just give me the address. I'm scared that you might get hurt again. Because you look really innocent and stupid." He chuckles and I frowned. 

                              That's true. He just left me there speechless. Oh glob , I will never stop thinking about this guy now that he just said what he thinks of me. But I will never ever assume. Ugh! Chad and now Josh. What happened to the world?! I just met both of them and now I am having some crazy thoughts and hopes. 

                              Am I really that desperate for love? 

~~~~~~

[Author's note:]

Hey guys , here I am again , thanking everyone of you for reading this , i hope that if you like it , you'll spread it and share it and put it on your library. Also that the picture at the side were JSR Company's structure , that's the floor where Adrian works , its at the highest point of the building. JSR stands for 'Jerome Stevenson Rogers'. A name of John's father. Also notice that he has the same acronym just like his father.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
82.9K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
615K 24.3K 35
Adam Jones has grown up in a world that seems to be against him in every turn. He has no family to speak to. He can't hold a job. He doesn't seem...
102K 2.6K 40
Amar and Adrian have never gotten along. Amar has had to deal with quite a bit of bullying due to the smaller boy and his friends, although it's anno...