Lies And Manipulation [Comple...

By raccoongris

Warning: LGBTQIA+ content, so if you don't like it, don't read this book. This is book 2 of the series, read... More

Author's note.
Chapter 1: The New Student In Class
Chapter 3: What's Hawk Moth up to?
Chapter 4: A Simple Lie Spreads Like Wildfire
Chapter 5: I Know She's Lying.
Chapter 6: A Not So Friendly Chat
Chapter 7: Sly Fox, Clumsy Raccoon, Clueless Cat
Chapter 8: Volpina Arrives
Chapter 9: Illusions
Chapter 10: Reality
Chapter 11: How To Con The Con Artist
Chapter 12: Hatred
Chapter 13: Volpina's Final Battle

Chapter 2: Who is that new girl?

55 5 4
By raccoongris

(Daniela's/ Feline Nuit's POV)

*Buzz Buzz* My alarm on my phone when off violently, shaking my nightstand. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I blink a couple of times, to get used to the difference in lighting. I push the off button on my phone, to turn off the alarm. "Good morning Plagg." I stretched out my arms out and yawned.

"Good morning Daniela." Plagg flew over to his cheese cabinet and fazed into the door of the cabinet. Plagg soon emerged out of the cabinet and started munching on a piece of Camembert.
Unaware that the smell was wafting throughout the entire space of her room. "Plagg!? Why are you eating that piece of stinky camembert cheese in my face!?" I plugged my nose with my hands to stop smelling Plagg's stinky cheese. He gasped and said "How dare you insult my cheese!?" I internally face palmed, why does he obsess over his Cheese?

I got out of bed and checked my phone for the time. Currently it's 7:00 am, perfect I woke up earlier than most days. Usually I wake up at 7:15 am, but I set my alarm last night for 7:00, 15 minutes earlier than normal. Which can be straining for my sleep because I'm Feline Nuit. That means I can't tell anyone about why I don't have much sleep, which sucks because I like being honest and truthful.

I shake my head back and forth, clearing my head. Why must I always over think things? I rubbed my eyes again and stretched like a cat.

"Wow you really are a cat Daniela. No wonder you were picked for the black cat miraculous." Plagg sneered. "Says the actual cat, jeez I wonder if you were always this ignorant." I say with heavy sarcasm. Plagg gave me the death stare, even though he looks so cute when doing it. I couldn't help but giggle.

I got changed into a white t-shirt with black horizontal strips, a green jacket, black leggings and a pair of black heeled boots.

Once I got changed, I headed downstairs to get some breakfast because I'm starving. My breakfast is anything I could savage in the pantry. I found a box of my favourite cereal in the very back of the pantry. Sweet what are the chances of that happening! I ate peacefully or at least tried to. Plagg was non-stop bugging me about his cheese. "Plagg, stop. your going to get caught one of these times. You need to be QUIET!" Plagg mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch. Plagg turns away while crossing his arms and stubbornly pouting. I finished my cereal quicker than usual.

why am I stuck with him. I want Raccoon Gris to have him instead of her kwami. I wonder what she would look like being Feline Nuit? I looked down at my phone to check the time. 7:05, perfect or should I say purrfect. I face palm, I know I'm Feline Nuit, but why did I make a cat pun without my cat mask? Is Plagg's sense of humor getting to me or something?

I lost my train of thought when Plagg slapped my check. "Ouch, Plagg, why did you do that!?" "You were staring into space, so I had to slap you to get your attention. You need to go to school." I nodded and gathered my bag, homework that I finished the previous night after patrolling with Raccoon Gris, and my lunch. I made sure that I grabbed everything before hopping into the car and riding in the back seat to school.

Once I arrived at school I saw Marinette, Alya, Adrien and Nino hanging around inside the school doors. it would be amazing if Hannah ever made it to school on time. It would be for sure. I snapped back to reality and waved at Adrien. He saw me and waved back. I walked over to their group and heard what they were talking about. "Funny how Hannah is always late and is never on time..." Alya told the group of us. "Just like Marinette was in Elementary school." Nino added. That made Marinette playfully shove Nino and she said "In Elementary school, all you cared about was your headphones." I chuckled to myself. Alya chimed in and yelled "Burn!" Everyone started laughing. "Perfect timing, Alya!" Marinette and Alya high five. Nino looked a little hurt, but laughs with the rest of us.

From the corner of my eye I spot someone that is unfamiliar to me. Is she new here? I nudge Marinette. "Do you know that girl?" I said pointing to the new student. Marinette just shock her head and replied "No I haven't seen her before."

If Hannah were here right now, she would make this new student her friend. Then she would drag me into the conversation, which is very unpleasant and scary. Lucky, Hannah knew about my social anxiety and did all the talking. She is a great friend to have.

*ring, ring*

The school bell rang to signal the start of class. I walk to the classroom, when I hear a familiar voice "Wait up! I hope I'm not late." It was Hannah, she made it just on time. "The bell just rang, you're lucky that you aren't late." I held open the door, so that Hannah could walk in the class. Hannah smiled and little bit of pink crept up onto her face. I didn't notice that she was blushing. "We'd better go to class or else we will both be late." Hannah chuckled a little. "Yeah, I don't want to be late again." Hannah remarked.

We both head into class. Mrs. Buster wasn't here yet, but I felt like someone was staring at me. I don't think anyone was starting at me at least. I heard Hannah yawn a the way from the back of the classroom. Everyone started laughing, I'd admit I laughed along with them. I see Hannah hide her face from the rest of the class, probably from embarrassment or something thing like that. I wonder why Hannah didn't have enough sleep last night? What was she doing to make her stay up and not have the required hours of sleep?

Why do I feel like I'm being watched from behind me, or I'm being on high alert because who knows when an akuma could show up. I saw Mrs. Busier walk in the room with that new girl that I saw earlier. I wonder why of all of the school's in Paris, she chose Francois Dupont High school?

Mrs. Buster clapped her hand twice to get the attention of my classmates. "Good morning students." Mrs. Bustier greeted. "Good morning Mrs. Bustier" We replied. "Everyone, we have a new student, her name is Lila." Mrs. Buster announced "Hi everyone, my name is Lila Rossi" She smiled and waved. I could tell that that was a fake smile. "Hi Lila." The class responded.

"Lila will be sitting next to Hannah the rest of the school year." Mrs. Buster told the class while pointing over to Hannah. I turned my head towards Hannah, I saw her smile and wave. As usual, always excited to meet a new student. I turn my attention to Lila. She walked over and sat down next to Hannah with a bored expression on her face. "Hi Lila, hope we can be friends." I hear Hannah say enthusiastically. Lila replied with "Hey, your name is Hannah right? Hannah, I do hope we can be great friends."

*(Time skip to after school)*

"Hey Hannah, why did you become friends with Lila?" I asked. "W-well it seemed s-she would be lonely w-without any friends. So, I kind of made it my j-job to be her f-f-first friend." Hannah stuttered out. "You are amazing, Hannah, you do know that right?" Hannah looked shocked and then hid her face from my view. Is she scared of me for some reason? "T-thank you! I mean I-I never knew I was t-that special a-nyways. I'm always t-ossed aside and no-body c-cares." I never knew that Hannah didn't have a lot of self-esteem.

"Hannah, you are an amazing person. Don't ever doubt yourself like that, your my best friend and I never want anything bad to happen to you. Lila is lucky to have you as a friend." She winced when I said "best friend" but I don't know why. I hugged her, making her feel safe and needed by her friends and family. She hugged back, holding me tightly. 

I heard Hannah faintly mutter. "I would do anything for you." Then, she gripped me even tighter. "Ha...nnah let me b-reathe" she didn't realize she was holding me that tight, she quickly released from the hug. "S-sorry, I-I didn't m-mean to hug yo-u so t-t-tightly." She looked down at my feet, so I couldn't see her face. I smiled she means well and would never hurt anyone, even if she was forced to. That's why she is my best friend, as Feline Nuit I'll protect her from any akumas that will be after her. 

If she was ever handed a miraculous, she would be a perfect superhero. If there are more miraculouses out there somewhere. Raccoon Gris and I would be lucky to have her on the team. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this chapter. Sorry for the hiatus, I am so sorry about that. Writer's block happened and I was busy, which only added to my writer's block. Hope you enjoy where this is heading! 

Stay safe and take care. 

-Raccoongris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 8K 43
"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating Hawkmoth , Paris wasn't the same for Ma...
1.3K 83 19
"You never expect these sorts of things to happen to you in real life, until it happens. Frankly, I'm just an unlucky one." In a bleak moment of vuln...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
59K 2.2K 27
❝Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say, I'm used to it.❞ Does changing targets really work in the case of love for Marinette a...