wolves ↢ (Wyatt Lykensen X OC)

By yesitsmecoco

The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most... More

INTRODUCTION- p1
WE GOT THIS! -p2
THE FORBIDDEN FOREST- p3
THE WIERD ENCOUNTER-p4
PROTECTIVENESS-p5
WE OWN THE NIGHT- p6
CHEER-p8
CALL TO THE WILD-p9
PAIN-p10
PART OF THE PLAN-p11
THE PLAN IN ACTION-p12
FLESH'N'BONE-p13
THE REAL GREAT ALPHA -p14
PRAWN- p15
END NOTE
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT

THE ELECTION-p7

3K 56 50
By yesitsmecoco

Anastasia

As the burning feeling began to die down, I looked around, seeing some faces turned to me in confusion. I shook my head and turned away, making them do the same. I frowned a little at the unwanted attention, but shook my head again at the thought of it.

I walked into school, quickly dropping my cheer bag at my locker before turning around to see people mumbling and looking my way. This was getting annoying now, i had to say something.

"Yes! I have white hair!" I exclaimed pissed off making the hall go silent, "You've known me for years, I'm still the same, stop acting like assholes!!" I 'barked' at them before storming off to go and find Addison.

I heard Eliza go, "Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple," she groaned, chuckling a bit as i did the same, joining in with her.

"How's it going Eliza? Ana?" Addison smiled whilst questioning us.

I let Eliza speak first, "You know, fighting injustice is keeping me busy." she grinned and i copied.

"Just had to give a few people some talks about difference, nothing usual," I paused and Addison filled the silence.

"Looking good doing it Zom-bae's," she laughed a little, wiggling her fingers at us as we did the same, laughing with her.

"Oh yeah, sorry about last night guys. I went on a walk and my phone was off until i got home," i grinned, lying.

Our small group nodded before Lacey and Stacey came up to us, Lacey squealing in her high-pitched bitchy voice.

"Uh, Addison!"

Addi rolled her eyes before turning around, like the rest of us before Lacey began starting again, "Once we're team captain, you and freak-face are so off the team." she snapped her fingers, trying to sass us but it didn't quite work.

"And once I'm cheer captain, you'd be welcome to stay, because I'll be making cheer about bringing people together. " she finished, proud of herself. The two of the three Acey's looked at each other and laugh.

"That was awful trash talk."

"It wasn't meant to be, she was being nice, unlike some people." I finished, the two looked at me in disgust before grabbing Addison for cheer and walking away. Addison said a faint 'bye' whilst walking.

Zed turned to me and Eliza, "I've gotta find a way to get us to the PRAWN."

"We can crash it," Eliza began, "We can't make the rules, but we can break them." she grinned again.

Zed snapped his fingers, almost as a lightbulb went off in his head, "We can make the rules! We just need the right leader!" he gasped, "I needa run, I've got an idea!" he sprinted off down the hallway.

"I'm going to the restroom, you go to the hall without me, I'll be there shortly." i said to Eliza before walking off towards the ladies room.

--10 minutes later, there was a queue--

I got out of the restroom and heard talking from the other corridor. I hid round the corner and peered round.

The sound of something burning echoed throughout the hallway, making me cover my mouth to stop me from gasping. There was a few shrieks before someone, a familiar voice said,

"I can take it!!" The sizzling echoed through before the sizzling stopped and i gasped, what the fuck happened. I peered around the corner a little to see the Wolves looking at me, I furrowed my eyebrows in worry and began to walk away before someone mumbled, somehow i could hear it.

"Get her."

I sped-walked down the hallway until someone lifted me up and started walking back towards the way i was going from. I squealed a little at their strength before wincing as they were grabbing onto the arm with a cut on. I was suddenly put down and i fell to the ground, sitting kind of. I looked down and around me, several pairs of feet surrounded me. I nervously looked up to be met with a yellow pair of angry eyes, William. I squealed in fear and crawled back a little only to bump into someone else. I whispered under my breath, "Oh for fuck sakes.". They seemed to have heard it because a few of them looked at me sternly. "Of course you heard that.." i mumbled again.

I cautiously stood up, brushing myself off a little bit before looking up and locking eyes with Wyatt who was just smirking at me. We stayed like that again for a few seconds before i snapped my attention to Willa and William who were already glaring at me.

"I thought I told you to stay out of our way." William growled a little.

I shook my hand as i was nervous and spoke up, trying to sound confident, "Well technically, you are in my school." I trailed off, looking at the ground before a heard a hiss and a step towards me. I jumped back before looking up. Wyatt pulled William back and stood in front of him and me. Willa sighed.

"We have something to do, stay out of our way, for real this time," she finished, dragging along Wyatt and William by her side. Wyatt turned to look at me as the rest followed Willa. He quickly winked before walking off. Then it hit me what they were doing. They are going for the hall!! I quickly ran past them, a few of them growling as i did so. I ran into the hall and sided by Addison, whispering to her.

"Addi we need to get moving now-," I was cut off by Zed.

"As your president, i will make Seabrook a better place that embraces Zombies and-," he was cut off by Bree shouting, well more like shrieking.

"Werewolves!?" and pointed to the door, making me look as well. I pulled Addison behind me, mumbling to her so only she heard.

"Addi stay behind me okay?" she nodded and i stood protectively in front of her.

Zed frowned at Bree's sudden outburst, "No why would we want-" he cut himself off before shrieking himself, "WEREWOLVES!!".

Everyone rose to a panic and stood behind me and my friend group.

The wolves barged in and growled at everyone, "There she is!" Willa yelled. But before the Wolves could go anywhere near her, Zed yelled out a defence the football team was to use to protect Addison and myself. I left Addison there, slowly walking up towards the wolves. Addison, Bree and Zed shouted my name but i didn't listen and stayed put, right in front of the wolves.

Due to the fact the foot-ball team was in defence, Willa yelled, "Wolves, attack!" the wolves necklaces glowed blue and their eyes turned yellow, apart from Wyatt's.

I growled lowly, "Stand down. Unless you want to go to war with the whole town." I glared, growling quietly, making some Werewolves turn to me, confusion written on their faces.

William came close to me, removing a piece of hair from my face and mumbling in my ear, the Wolves could hear because of their 'super hearing' but everyone else couldn't. Some people shrieked when he went close to me, I just stayed as still as i could whilst William growled into my ear.

"Oh princess, what have i told you about getting in the way~." he said in a low voice followed by a snarl, "I guess you'll have to deal with me now-," He was cut off by Wyatt ripping him off of me and pushing him to the ground.

Willa looked at Wyatt and he pleaded through eye signals for her to agree with me in a way. I let out a shaky breath and William smirked, "Do i make you nervous, short-cake?" he chuckled making me ball my hand in a fist and lunge at him, Wyatt holding me back. Some people froze, silent, and others gasped. The Wolves growled at me, i couldn't care less. I kept trying to swing for him.

"I swear to fuck! I will-," I was stopped by Wyatt's hand covering my mouth and making a 'sh' sound. I stood there, helpless as he held me still, Willa continued her speech.

She growled over at Addison I flinched my body a little bit, angry she was speaking to her that way, "Where's the moon-stone blondie!"

"I- I think you've got the wrong person." Addison stuttered back.

I rolled my eyes as Wyatt still covered my mouth and spoke up, "Stand down Willa, Anastasia's right, we can't go to war with the whole town." Willa sighed and then mumbled.

"I hate it when you're right, Wolves! Stand down." she ordered, the Wolves stopped growling and their eyes turned back to their original colours. "Sorry," she apologised to my school, "We wolves just admire your town and we just came here to.." she paused, thinking of the right words, "..join your school." she gave a fake smile and i gave a look that read 'what the fuck'.

I looked up at Wyatt who was still covering my mouth and he smirked down at me, winking. I rolled my eyes again and signalled to his hand, asking him in a way for him to remove it. He ignored me and his attention went to Willa.

I heard Bucky shout, "What!? Werewolves can't join our school!"

"Well.. technically the Forbidden forest is within the school district," coach added. I groaned a little, Wyatt chuckled.

"So, welcome to Seabrook!" cheered Addison. I gave her a 'are you serious' look and she smiled it off. Wyatt whispered in my ear, making sure no other Human, Zombie or Werewolf could hear.

"Come with me, don't make a fuss." he ordered and I nodded. He grabbed my wrist lightly, leading me out the hall whilst light chatter was happening in the hall.

I pushed him against the wall out on the corridor and put my hand on his chest, keeping him there.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?!" I sort-of shouted at him, making him chuckle as he looked down at my size. "I could've beat your friends ass in there! Why didn't you let me! He called me a fricken short-cake," i finished, huffing. His eyes met mine and glistened, then he leant down, blush creeping onto my face as his mouth was next to my ear,

"I didn't wanna see a pretty girl like you get ripped to shreds by a pervert like William." he whispered, then met my eyes again. I smiled at him, he cared. Then i came into realisation of what he called me and blushed deeper.

"Charmer." i complimented as we both laughed. I had an idea, "follow me!" I grabbed his hand and i could see him blush out of the corner of my eye.

I led him into an old Zombie Safe-Room and looked at each other before softly singing.

I began softly,

_______

Anastasia:
Oh, La-La-La-La~

Wyatt:
I know it might be crazy
But did you hear the story?
—————
I chuckled,
—————
Anastasia:
I think I heard it vaguely

Wyatt:
A girl and a Werewolf

Anastasia:
Oh, tell me more, boy
Sounds like a fantasy

Wyatt+Anastasia:
Oh, what could go so wrong
With a girl and a werewolf
————
We both blushed at the sudden thought before carrying on,
————
Wyatt:
You're from the perfect paradise
And I'm living on the darker side

Anastasia:
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me

Wyatt:
Right from the start you caught my eye
And something howled inside me so i came to life,

Anastasia:
Ooh, I've got a feeling
If you get to know me,
Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary

Wyatt+Anastasia:
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?

Wyatt(Ana singing the backup):
You and me side by side (yeah, yeah)
Out in the broad daylight

Anastasia:
If they laugh, we'll say

Wyatt+Anastasia:
We're gonna be someday
We're gonna be someday (Someday, someday)

Wyatt:
Girl, you look delicious,
Oh, I mean gorgeous
————
I blushed at the compliment before carrying on,
————
Anastasia:
Well, now you're getting fearless

Wyatt:
No, I'm just rooting for us

Wyatt+Anastasia:
If different was a super power
We'd be so flawless
Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours
I'm rooting for us
————
He paused, winking at me, making my blush grow darker as his crept onto his face,
————
Wyatt:
Two lonely hearts meet in the dark
Imagine it now they start a spark

Anastasia:
You got my attention
What happens next, then?

Wyatt:
Movies and long walks in the forest,
Hanging out anywhere we want

Anastasia:
I like the way you're thinking
I can almost see it

Wyatt+Anastasia:
Someday
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday
Could we be something extraordinary?

Wyatt(Ana in the background):
You and me side by side (Yeah, yeah)
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say

Wyatt+Anastasia:
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
So let them talk if they wanna (If they wanna, if they wanna)

Anastasia:
Let them talk if they're gonna
We're gonna do what we wanna
Let them talk, let them talk
If they wanna, they wanna

Wyatt and Anastasia:
Someday (Someday)
This could be, this could be ordinary
Someday (Someday)
Could we be something extraordinary?

Wyatt:
You and me side by side
————
We linked arms, dancing,
————

Anastasia:
Out in the broad daylight
If they laugh, we'll say

Wyatt+Anastasia:
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday
Someday, someday
We're gonna be someday

————
We turned to each other, slightly flustered as our faces became inches away from each others. I bit my lip a bit before poking his nose a little and running out, him hot on my tail. I giggled a little as he grabbed my waist and picked me up, twirling me around to face him. I looked up at him and ruffled his hair about.

"I'll see you later, Wolfie." I winked, proud of the new nickname. He blushed too at the name before waving me off, myself doing the same.

I squealed a little bit, proud of myself for making a new "friend". He was perfect, genuinely. I couldn't wait to see him later. I made my way outside where i saw Addison, Eliza and Zed talking. I rushed over to them, wanting to tell them about Wyatt, and more importantly ask how Addi was doing.

——————————

word count: 2400+(before writing this description)

To be continued...

Finished Writing: 15/04/2021

Edited: 04/08/21

PLEASE VOTE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 443 12
Y/n lives with her cousin Addison in Seabrook where zombies and humans get along, well... most of them at least. But when Y/n is dragged into cheer c...
18.9K 240 18
"I feel the vibe when you're close to me And you can feel it too, or hopefully Now look up, and tell me what you really see A bunch of stray wolves o...
25.6K 446 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...
157K 3.3K 18
Sophie is the typical new girl in town. She grew up in Seabrook but had to move to another city when she was 14. Now that she's 16, she came back tot...