The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

By jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
~5~
~6~
~7~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
! Christmas Special !
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
~38~
39
40
~41~
42
43
~Final Chapter~

44

536 21 3
By jikookworld_

Jimin's pov

"Thank you so much for coming all the way here Taehyung-ah. I know you had a lot going on with school and what not. Here's  669864.00 won for your efforts today." I said handing Taehyung all the cash.
(About $600 in usd)

"Woah, that's a lot Jimin-ah. I can't take it." Taehyung said refusing the money. "We have lots Tae, just have it. I won't be at ease, knowing you worked hard for me and I'm not repaying you in any way." I said giving him the money.

Taehyung hesitated before taking the cash. "My plane leaves early tomorrow morning. Is it okay if I crash here tonight? The hotel I was staying at is pretty far and I don't want to spend lots of money just to sleep for a couple of hours."

"Well of course! You are always welcome hyung." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around me. "Taehyung-ah, you're happy for me right?" I asked walking up to him for a hug. "Of course I am. Jungkook finally told you the truth and—"

"Wait, what truth?" I said letting go of him. "About him being the killer. He still hasn't told you?!" Taehyung said putting his things down. "He has...it just seems like you knew before I did." I said folding my arms.

"That's because I did know before you." Taehyung said folding his arms. "That's so not cool Jungkook. How could you tell him and not your own boyfriend! And how could you not tell me Taehyung?!"

"Babe calm down. He didn't tell you because I asked him not to." Jungkook said grabbing my shoulders. "There's a reason that I found out before you. Someone was harassing me, and Jungkook, as his "facade " saw this happening and stepped in."

Jungkook pov

"Someone harassed you and you didn't tell me?!" Jimin yells. "Yeh Jimin...but Jungkook saved me. He saved my life. I only didn't tell you because, I know how you can be." Taehyung said sitting on our new furniture. "I can't believe this." Jimin said turning to me and hiding his face in my chest.

"You're not upset anymore are you kitten?" I said placing my hands on his cheeks. "I guess not. You saved his life and only didn't tell me because you wanted what's best for me, right?" Jimin looked up at me with the cutest eyes. "Yes my lovely darling. I only want what's best for my kitten." I said caressing his head.

"Anyway let's get changed so we can have our last dinner together for a very long time." I said pulling Jimin to our bedroom.

"Jimin, baby.. I have something I want you to try today." I said looking into a drawer. "What's is it Kookie?"

Jimin pov

He pulled out a pink box. "What's that?" I asked, a little on edge. "It's just something that I think you'll like. I know you didn't like it before, but I think this time it'll make you feel even better than before." Jungkook started opening the box. It was one of the little pink vibrators that look like strawberries.

"Hey now....I don't like that. It makes me feel too tingly on the inside and it makes me whine. We're not using that." I said backing away from him. "Oh on the contrary, we are gonna use it. Tonight actually." Jungkook said walking closer to me. "Wait, we're using that right now?! But why? You wouldn't want anyone giving us any weird looks would you?"

"That's the point darling. No one will be suspicious about us, if you keep quiet. Now be a good puppykitty and remove those panties." Jungkook said pinning me against the wall. "It's kind of hard to do that when you're holding my arms like this."

Jungkook let out a soft laugh before letting me go. I took off my shorts along with underwear. "Lay down on the bed my sugarplum." I followed my orders and laid down. Jungkook lifted my legs before grabbing a small container that I'd never seen before.

"Jungkookie what is that?" I asked feeling something dripping on my hole. "It's just a different type of lube than we normally use. Just relax and let me put it in you before we miss our reservation."

Prior to this new "lube" being placed on me, I felt very hot on the inside and the outside. "Jun-Jungkookie....I feel like I'm gonna cum." I said grabbing his hair. "Oh really? It must be working on you then." Jungkook said looking up at me before winking.

Jungkook pov

"Ah!" Jimin moaned loudly. "Taehyung will hear you if you moan any louder." I said placing kisses on Jimin's thighs. "Just get it in me and stop teasing. Whatever this lube is, it's making me feel so horny." Jimin said feeling along his body. "Oh my, what a sexy little kitten you are." I said pushing the vibrator all the way in him, making him cum right away.

"Geez Jimin-ssi. You must feel very good inside." I said making sure the vibrator was connected to my phone. "Now let try it out before we get you cleaned up."

"Fuck Jungkook!" Jimin yells arching his back. "My my Jimin-ah, it's must feel good this time around right?" I asked touching his leg making him moan even more. "Mm Jungkook-ah! I can't do it! It's too much for me!" Jimin whines.

"Oh but you look so beautiful. Moaning like that, moving your hips like that, making so many lewd expressions. If only you could see yourself right now, my sexy kitty. Now come on, let's clean you up so we can get dinner."

~Time Skip~
Jimin pov

"Thanks for treating me tonight Jungkook." Taehyung said taking some sips of his whine. "Well of course. Only the best for my baby's best." I could feel the vibrations slowly rising in me. "How do you feel Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook whispers in my ear, making me shudder. "I'm gonna scream Kookie. I want it out." I whispered back. "What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung asked. "Nothing...I just thought I saw someone I used to know." I said eating some rice.

"You know the good Jinwoo?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, she lived under Jimin and I. What about her?" Jungkook said, literally shooting the vibrations up. "Ahh! Jungkook stop." I squealed. "What did I do?" Jungkook said in a defensive tone. "Um okay...anyway, can I have her number?"

I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder, trying my best to suppress my moaning. My body kept moving on it's own and I could feel myself coming for the third time. "Jungkookie, I-I need to go." I tried my best to get out the chair, but my legs were really weak, so I fell.

"Jimin are you alright?!" Taehyung asked grabbing my arm, helping me up. "I'm fine, don't touch me ." Taehyung let me go and I ran all the way to the bathroom. "Shit" I moan to myself. I couldn't endure having Jungkook mess with me. I could feel the vibration constantly getting stronger then going back weaker. "Hmm...oh my." I felt myself trembling all over. "Hm Jungkook-ah." I tried my best to keep my voice down.

"Hey is everything okay in there? Are you hurt?" I hear a voice, followed by some knocking. "Y-yes I'm fine." I answered coving my mouth with the sleeve of my shirt. "Hey are you sure? I'd be happy to help you." The person said knocking on the door again.

I felt the vibration shoot up and it made me moan loudly. "I'm gonna get help." The person said. "No! I'm okay really...ngh..you don't h-have to worry." I manage to get out before let out a small moan. "If you say so." I heard the person leave the bathroom.

"Mm..it feels too good to move." I whispered to myself. "I have to touch it." I pulled off my pants and touched myself. "Hmm~ahh!" I put my middle and ring fingers in my mouth and sucked on them, in order to stop myself from being too loud. I ended up cuming.

After I cleaned myself up, I washed my hands and left the bathroom. "You were in there for a long time Jimin. Is everything alright?" Taehyung asked as I sat back down with them. "Yes I'm fine. Can we leave now?" I asked looking Jungkook in the eyes. "Sure. Let's get the check!"

~Time Skip~
Jungkook pov

"How was that baby? Your undies are very much soaked." I asked as I took the vibrator out and sat it aside. "I came a lot Kookie." Jimin whines. "You liked it right. You could barely walk. And you're so wet." I said. "I could barely move...it made me feel good." Jimin said standing to his feet almost falling over.

"Still a little weak I see. Let's get you cleaned so we can head to bed. I'm pretty sure Taehyung is knocked out." I said holding him tightly in my arms. "When I was in the bathroom, I think someone knew what was wrong with me." Jimin said holding my shoulders. "Did they touch you?" I asked putting him in the bathroom.

"No, I wouldn't let that happen. They said that they wanted to help me. But I told them no. And that I was okay. So they left the bathroom. I did it by myself." Jimin answered wrapping his arms around me. "Why didn't you call me? I would've helped my kitten."

"I didn't want you to leave Taehyung alone. And I was barely silent doing it to myself. If you came and helped me, everyone in the restaurant would've heard me." Jimin said hiding his face in my stomach. "Oh kitten...it's okay. Let's get you washed up, we have a huge day tomorrow considering it's our anniversary."

"I love you a lot Jungkookie. Okay? I'm happy for us. I see a long future too." Jimin said holding tightly on my waist. "Well...I love you so much more then you think. And I hope that our future together will remain bright and our love for each other will continue to grow every day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 11.4K 62
Everyone nicknamed him the Street Killer, not because he was a murderer but because he could take a man's dreams and crush them all in one night in t...
16.9K 952 14
All his life, Park Jimin was seeing things that weren't there - that weren't real. In his Dreams, he had a Father and Angelic Wings. In random cases...
26K 1.6K 5
[Short-Story] ❝What do you mean I can't?❞ Jimin's eyes teared up with pouty rosy lips as he stopped. He whined to the older male because he was being...
416K 13.9K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...