Wings of fire: Hunger Games

By HollyTheRainWing

Six of the dragon tribes on Pyrrhia have sent forth two tributes each. These tributes are being forced to fig... More

The Cornucopia
The Blowgun
Escape
Allies?
The Trip
Pantala
The Army
First Kill
Special thanks
Bloodbath
The Announcement
The Next trip
Idk what to name this chapter
The Capitol
Arrival
Oof--
Another Special Thanks
Opinions?
Strength
Rescue

Meet the Tributes

59 2 5
By HollyTheRainWing

Name: Toad

Tribe: MudWing

Gender: Male

Description: Mahogany brown with reddish wing membranes; orange eyes. Strong and sturdy, like most MudWings. Can use almost any weapon.

Name: Juniper

Tribe: MudWing

Gender: Female

Description: Light brown with darker underscales. Soft green eyes. Sucks at any weapon, but great at healing.

Name: Mantra

Tribe: SandWing

Gender: Male

Description: Dull, sandy yellow scales; darker stripes along back and wings. Can wield an ax with the force of a flea-bitten bull (translation: can wield and ax hella good).

Name: Venom 

Tribe: SandWing

Gender: Female

Description: Sparkling white scales; intelligent eyes. Venom barb loaded with an unusual amount of poison. (Almost) never misses a spear throw. 

Name: Robin

Tribe: SkyWing

Gender: Male 

Description: Dusky reddish-brown scales with bright orange underscales, wing membranes, and horns. Loves bombs and explosives.

Name: Ibis

Tribe: SkyWing

Gender: Female

Description: Red, almost pink scales; spots of salmon-red. Likable and beautiful. Most favored weapon is her flames, claws, and teeth.

Name: Storm

Tribe: SeaWing

Gender: Male 

Description: Gray-blue scales; lighter blue webs between claws. Sharp-witted. Has many sponsors. Likes to distract his enemies by lighting up all his scales. Angry most of the time.

Name: Starfish

Tribe: SeaWing

Gender: Female 

Description: Dazzling light blue--almost white--star-shaped patterns all over her body. Pinkish wings membranes and webs. Bubbly and determined personality. Likes to use swords.

Name: Bracken

Tribe: RainWing

Gender: Male

Description: Calm, but very smart. Against the Capitol (the NightWings). Likes to snipe enemies with slingshots. 

Name: Holly (based off me)

Tribe: RainWing

Gender: Female

Description: Small and fast; big supporter of the revolution; doesn't have many sponsors. In panicked moments, thinks better. Skilled with a blowgun and throwing stars.

Name: Jackalope

Tribe: IceWing

Gender: Male

Description: Silvery-white scales; thickset form. Rude and tough. Greatest weapon is frostbreath. 

Name: Skylark

Tribe: IceWing

Gender: Female

Description: Determined; but not very willing to kill. Pale blue, almost white scales with a darker underbelly. Great with throwing knives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 635 16
This story takes place only 10 years after the time of peace began. Hybrids are hunted by all but the Rainwings and the Sandwings. Dragons don't trus...
62.4K 737 26
This is the second book of my oneshots. I really love people coming to me and complimenting my stories, I would love it if you checked my stories out...
454 16 15
(This is technically a wings of fire fanfiction but with a different island and custom tribes) A dragonet runs away from home, wanting to be noticed...
3.5K 84 31
Welcome to the 21st annual Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor. Now complete! Create your own tribute Now! SYOT CLOSED 10...9...8...