LOVE WITH MR RIGHT

By Inkaholic_

A Mafia leader An underworld criminal A gangster and what not. A beauty queen A miss Mumbai A charmers and wh... More

C A S T
1= Poles apart
2= Who is she?
3= Camouflaged
4= False but true
5= Poor soul
6= Prisoner
7= Move on
8= Queen
9= Sexual Tension
11= Undefined Passion

10= Periled

164 15 6
By Inkaholic_

Keerti's Pov

After the series of events that happened I went to my room to relax my mind. When I heard a knock on the door and found Sanj standing there with a smile.

"Come in. There is no need for you to knock" I said and she entered with crimson red cheeks.

"What happened, why are you blushing so much?" I asked and she covered her face with her palm.

"Vinay asked me out" She said and I hugged her in excitement. "Wow that was so quick" I asked and she gave a shy smile.

"So when and where are you going?" I asked and she told me the place and I nodded.

"So can I go?" She asked and I frowned. "Why are you asking me?" I asked and she licked her dry lips.

"I have to ask my brother but he is not here so I asked you instead" She said and I was bewildered by her statement.

"Why do you have to do that? You are an adult and you can make your decision. And just because once it was not in your favour doesn't mean for your whole life you have to ask for your brother's permission" I said and she smiled and I nodded to reassure her.

"Okay then I will go and get ready" She said and patted her back. Almost after an hour she came to my room fully dressed and decked up looking gorgeous.

"You look very pretty." I said and she blushed. "Come with me at least till the door" She asked and I nodded.

We were standing at the gate when Vinay's car halted in front of us and they both hugged each other. He greeted me too awkwardly and I smiled back not knowing what else to do. They both sat in the car and drove out of his house when I saw him. He was coming and strangely not in his car but by his own legs, I mean he was walking back home. He saw Vinay and Sanj in the car and signalled one if the person standing. The bodyguard as he looked nodded and went behind the car. He is such an interfering guy.

He saw me and ran towards me. He was about to collide with me but I took a step back and he stopped.

"You gave her permission?" He said and I gave him a serious look.

"To be precise she is an adult, she doesn't need anyone's and especially your permission" I said annoyed and turned to leave when he stopped him by pulling my hand.

"Anyways that's not the matter cause she is safe" He said and I nodded my head waiting for him to leave my hand.

"And talking about you get ready" He said and I looked at him puzzled.

"Why?" I finally asked after taking a pause.

"Because we have to go" He said and walked past me.

"Where?" I asked and he stopped. "You will get to know" He said and disappeared from my sight walking and I was standing there bewildered.

After about half an hour we were in his car fully dressed up and heading towards somewhere I don't know.

"Can you please now speak up?" I said in a frustrated tone. I want to know where we are going.

"At a party" He said and I nodded. "Wait what?" I asked once I actually heard him.

"Please stop asking questions." He said, looking at me with cringe eyes. Within the next ten minutes we reached a private farm house and walked inside.

"Why the hell am I here?" I asked and looked at me while opening his coat buttons.

"I had to, there was no choice. Sanju knows about this function, party kinda thing. This happens every year and if i would not have been here with you then she would have known we are not-- you know" He said and hesitated at the last part.

"Engaged" I said and nodded. What all I have to bear here. I thought and moved ahead. It's not like I'm not having fun living at his place and you know doing every exciting thing with him but all of this comes with a lot of stress.

We entered the decorated hall and I looked at around twenty men suited like him there. All of them had one female companion. Oh my god! Don't say it's a mafia party. "Is it a--" I was struggling to say or maybe find a suitable word that doesn't offend him. "Mafia party" He completed and nodded and I huffed that breath which I was holding until now.

"Don't worry." He said, taking me in his arms and smiling. Don't worry! Don't worry! I am at a fucking mafia party. Will they kill people or have a orgy party like those in all the novels. I gulped down my fear and faked a smile looking at him.

After what felt like half an hour we greeted all the twenty people and their partner. And I found out twelve of them were married and the rest had their mistress or girlfriends with them. Luckily I was not introduced as any of them, wait I was not introduced by any name at all but just Keerti.

We held a corner at the bar table and he made me sit there and went to the group of people. Most of the girls were sitting like me, with the exact same boring expression just like me. This made me giggle a bit but after five minute I was too busy with my phone like all the others there.

"You are with?" Someone whom I know I have met asked me. "Naksh" I said with the most straight face I could.

"Oh so you are his--? He asked and I didn't know what to say. Maybe fiance, but I am not. What will happen when he will actually have one. The thought didn't feel good at all. Friend, no that will look very stupid.

"Hello" He called again, breaking my trance. What the hell should I say. I looked for Naksh but couldn't spot him.

"Why do you care" I heard his voice and I relived my tense muscles. "Oh Naksh, Nothing just outta curiosity. Like she is the talk of the party" He said and my eyes widened. Why?

"Like you bought her here and didn't introduce her" He said and I looked at him relaxed. "Oh" He said and stood beside me.

"So who is she to you?" He asked and he finished his glass of wine and looked at me "Someone very special" He said and blood rushed inside me. I looked down nervously. My cheeks were red due to the heat I was feeling.

"Like your sister or relative something" He said and all the blood that was rushing doubled. 'SISTER' All the things we were doing came to my mind and then that word sister. Eww that is so gross.

"No" He said and looked at me with the same look as me. "She is the one. I like her a lot and she is not what you were saying" He said and the person smirked but quickly covered it with a smile.

"Oh nice meeting you" He said and left us alone.

"No one is our friend here" He whispered in my ears and I looked at him. "That is why I didn't tell them you are my fiance" He said and I squeezed my eyes. What did he just say. I am not his fiance.

"And we are leaving in fifteen minutes from now" He said and I nodded. There is no point in arguing with him about anything.

Exactly after fifteen minutes we were in his car heading towards his house. The day was hell lot of boring. I just wanna change into my pjs and be in my duvet.

The car jerked and stopped in the tunnel. I looked at him and he looked outside.

"Sir'' We heard his driver/bodyguard call him and he looked at him. The driver raised his brows and twitched his jaw. "Shit" He muttered under his breath.

"Stay in the car" He said in his harsh scary voice and I gulped down seeing his rage. He was extremely angry and his stretched veins showed it. "What hap-happen-happened?" I stuttered and asked him. He glared at me and voice was shut. "Just don't get out" He yelled again and moved out of the car.

There was silence outside. The tunnel was dimly lit. Making it almost impossible for me to see anything. I was waiting for him in the car and everything was making me obnoxious.

And that's when I heard it. A GUNSHOT. Oh my god NAKSH. The first thought struck my mind and I moved out of the car to see. The moment I was out of the car I felt hot breathe on my nape. My heart beat rose because I know it's not Naksh. I titled my head a bit to look who was there. It was someone from the party. He smirked looking at me. Before I could do anything he covered my eyes with a black cloth and my mouth and nose with his hands. It smelled like dirt and the pressure he was putting was making me dizzy. Is this my end? Was I about to die? And I don't remember anything that happened for the next few hours.

I woke up at a fort. A barren, damaged fort. I was lying at a corner luckily not tied but my mouth was stuffed with an insipid handkerchief. There were sounds of gunshots booming the fort and my ears. What the heck is happening? I stood up feeling weak and lifeless. Naksh ! Where is Naksh?. I thought and removed the handkerchief. I walked with my frail legs.I walked just about five steps when I spotted him shooting someone. I froze to numb looking at the sight.

"Where is Keerti god damn" He said and I came back to life. He said my name and asked the same question shooting the lifeless person again.

"Naksh" I said in an audible voice but it was very low pitched. He turned his head instantly towards me and smiled. "Keerti" He said a bit louder than I thought he would. He ran towards me and I immediately hugged him. I knew it was definitely a tight bone crushing hug. "Keerti" He whispered rubbing my back while I was nuzzling his neck with wet eyes.

He held my arms and separated me from him. "Why the hell did you come out of the car?" He almost yelled at me. "I heard a gunshot. Are you okay? It was not you" I said checking him and he was standing there numb. I looked at him in the eyes and he nodded no. I hugged him back and felt a gun at his back. "I got scared that it might have hurted you" I said, opened my eyes and saw the same man standing at a distance pointing the gun at us. I panicked. He will shoot Naksh because I was safe due the hug. I quickly pulled the gun out quickly which caused Naksh to move and I pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes and realisation hit me. I opened my eyes and saw the man lying there bleeding. The gun dropped from my hands and my hand shivered badly.

"I killed a person" I whispered and he looked at me, then at the men, then at the gun and once again at me. He held my cheeks and nodded no. "You didn't. This gun had no bullets" He said and I looked at him with teary eyes. "He did." He said and I looked at the direction he was pointing. One of his men was standing there.

"Let's go" He said and intertwined our hands and took me out. Whole ride back home I was silent looking out of the window.

PRECAP- Why? Tell me why?

Thank you for reading 💜
VANSHIKA 🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 39.2K 52
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
520 29 8
Hey guys.. I am not very good in writing these stories but I wanna give it a try. So here is another one of beautiful couple #keesh #rishimohena So...
2.6K 35 13
The story revolves around Keerti and Naksh. It involves lot of mature elements will drop a disclaimer before head for the respective parts which incl...
398 88 10
Dhriti Agarwal, 21 years old, focusing on her dream of becoming a great fashion designer, and loves crocheting. Has pretty dark yet attractive skin a...