His Villain|| Loki x Reader||...

Від IggeeRoseBby

Light Elves are pure, innocent beings, right? Wrong. Or, at least, not in Y/n's case. Much like Loki, she was... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Book 2

Chapter 1

6.9K 163 845
Від IggeeRoseBby

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is April 14th, 2021. IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT BOOK: THANOS DOESN'T EXIST IN THIS. LOKI IS PURELY DRIVEN BY HATE IN AVENGERS, NOT TORTURE. Had to put that out there. Do not worry about Thanos!! Because this book focuses on Dark World and Ragnorak (oh my god do i have to do a series?? like two books-), I'll be skimming over Avengers, but know that both Loki and Y/n fell off the bridge but saved themselves.

battle outfit but you have katanas which i'll display later^^ also the amount of overly sexualised elf warrior outfits was disgusting

"Agent Barton, report," Director Fury demands. Clint Barton, clad in black leather and a bow strapped to his back, repells down to the ground floor of the S.H.I.E.L.D lab. "I gave you this detail so you could keep a close eye on things."

Clint shrugs. "Well, I see better from a distance."

"Are you seeing anything that might set this thing off?" Fury asks, jabbing to the Tesseract.

"Doctor, it's spiking again," a doctor speaks.

"No one's come or gone. It's oven is clean. No contancts, no I.M.'s. If there was any tampering, sir, it wasn't at this end," Clint explains, crossing his arms and observing the cube.

"At this end?"

"Yeah, the cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right? The doors open from both sides," Clint responds casually.

Dr. Erik Selvig types on his keyboard rapidly and the monitor flashes. Suddenly, the Tesseract thunders and shakes the entire facility.The cube glows brighter and emits a ring of light, building like a beam. A gust of light hits the platform and a cloud of smoke opens in a circle, revealing the vat of space, and two figures walk through.

A man and a woman.

A Prince and a Princess.

Power.

Sweat dots Loki's and Y/n's head as they assess themselves. She notices the scepter still in Loki's clutch and grins, tilting her head up to survey everyone. 

"Sir, please put down the spear," Fury asks.

Loki glances down at the spear, then up at Y/n, who tilts her chin up in pride. He pulls his arm back and thrusts it forward, sending a blast of energy through the room. Barton throws Fury to the floor. Agents begin shooting rapidly at Loki, but they casually bounce off of him and clatter to the floor. They turn their guns to Y/n, who whips out her katanas strapped to her back and deflects them with lightening reflexes.

Together, Y/n and Loki swiftly kill or disarm all agents in the room, Loki sending energy blasts through the room and Y/n swiftly slicing through them, or conjuring blades and sending them sailing through the air. They pause, and grin to each other, eager to take on the next person to challenge them. It's Clint. He throws himself at Loki, but Y/n grabs his arms and wrenches them behind his back, driving a knee into the small of it and bringing into his knees.

"You have heart," Loki declares airly, placing the tip of the spear against his chest. Clint's pupils dilate to complete black, then fade into an electrifying blue the color of the Tesseract. Loki begins turning the living agents in the room as Y/n sits on a desk, conjuring a blade and flipping it in her fingers.

She watches Fury sneak up, grab the Tesseract, place it in a briefcase, and attempt to sneak out. Y/n chucks the dagger directly in front of his face, almost grazing his nose. "Please don't. We still need that." Loki approaches Y/n and wraps an arm around her waist, pulling her back into his chest as his fingers tighten around the corset on her waist.

Fury turns to face them. "This doesn't have to get any messier."

"But of course it does. We've come too far for anything else," Y/n laughs.

"I am Loki of Asgard, and this is my Queen, Y/n of Alfheim, and we are burdened with glorious purpose," Loki lilts proudly.

"Loki? Brother of Thor?!" Selvig stammers. Loki and Y/n whip their heads around to stare at the man. Y/n throws a dagger at him, which pierces through the fabric of his collar, safely clearing his skin, but pinning him against the wall behind him.

"We have no quarrel with your people," Fury assures.

"An ant has no quarrel with a boot," Loki says in a lowered voice.

"Are you planning to step on us?"

Y/n laughs and steps free of Loki. "We come with glad tidings, of a world made free."

"Free from what?"

"Freedom," Y/n says, her voice lowered menacingly. "Freedom is life's great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart..." Loki tosses her the scepter, which she catches without even looking at as her arm flies out on reflex. She approaches the pinned Selvig and pushes the tip onto his chest, relishing in watching as his pupils blow up and relax into blue. "You will know peace."

"Yeah, you say peace, I kind of think you mean the other thing," Fury hums.

The Tesseract's energy cloud begins spitting little sparks out, and the base begins rumbling. Clint leans over a computer. "Sir, Director Fury is stalling. This place is about to blow. Drop a hundred feet of rock on us. He means to bury us."

"Like the Pharaohs of Old!"

"He's right," Selvig chimes in. "The portal is collapsing in on itself. You got maybe two minutes before this goes critical."

"Well then," Loki says conclusively. He looks to Barton, who shoots Fury. He falls to the ground as Barton grabs the case. Y/n slides her katanas back into their holsters on her back and strides out with Loki beside her, the other controlled personnel trailing them. 

They make their way out of the lab and to a parking lot with armored vehicles. Y/n waves at Maria kindly, who gives a half-smile in return. Loki holds out his hand and helps her step into the back of the truck, and they sit down beside each other.

"Need these vehicles," Clint gruns.

"Who're they?" Maria asks.

"He didn't tell me," Clint says, sitting in the drivers seat. Maria eyes the truck as Loki tilts Y/n's chin towards him and rams his lips into hers, smirks creeping up their faces. Her tongue swipes across his bottom lip and she pulls away smugly.

"My Queen," he growls.

"My King," she responds.

Fury's voice crackles out over Maria's radio and she begins shooting at them, Clint sending the bullets straight back. Yelling is heard as Clint slams the pedal to the floor and speeds out of the facility.

Y/n's grip tightens around the rail of the truck as she sees Maria jump into a Jeep and begin chasing them. More trucks join Maria, and Loki sends a blast of energy into them, obliterating the trucks and collapsing the tunnel.

Y/n and Loki's truck is racing neck and neck with Maria, who manages to pull ahead and block them. Clint pulls out his gun and begins shooting at her. She retaliates with her own bullets bursting through her windshielf and shattering the glass all over the front.

Clint pulls away and Maria recovers, the two racing again. He pushes the truck as fast as it can and they pull out of the rest of the tunnel, shooting out into the dark night. A terrifying shudder pulses through the ground, and Y/n watches as the topside facility of S.H.I.E.L.D sinks into the ground, sucking into the vaccum of space.

Her head whips up as she hears a helicopter hovering over them. Fury leans out of it and begins shooting at the truck, Loki and her narrowly dodging bullets. She wretches the scepter out of his hands and sends plasma into the helicopter, which bursts into flames and begins spiraling downward.

Barton continues splitting the night in two with his truck, and Y/n leans back, sighing. She winces gently. "Darling, are you hurt?" Loki asks, concerned.

She looks down at her abdomen and sees a small hole leaking blood, staining her leather corset and green cloth. "Oh. Huh," she lilts.

"Darling!" Loki exclaims, setting the scepter down to tend to her wound. Y/n squirms, attempting to get more comfortable. His hands hover over her as a misty glow of sage encases his hands and flows into her wound. Powered by his love, the wound is healed in seconds, and he's hardly drained a bit.

"Thank you Lokes," she says, sitting up again.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks, his hands coming around her waist and cradling her neck. 

"I'm fine, my love," she assures, kissing him softly as they pelt through the night.

\--/

At the very top of the stairs where no one can see them yet, Loki's hands roam up and down Y/n's waist, relishing in the deep green velvet of her corset, and admiring the rich tulle embroidery of the skirt. "You look so ravishing," he breathes deeply, hands running higher, ghosting over her breasts, until they cup her throat.

Y/n clamps her teeth down playfully at him, enjoying his eyes darkening at her. "Come on. We have an eyeball to cut out," she says, slinging her katana holster over her shoulders.

She slides his hand into his and they begin prancing down the stars, her other hand lifting her skirts up slightly to reveal matching velvet heels. As people begin looking up at them in awe, her smile grows wider and wider. 

Loki grips the scepter and Y/n whips out her katana and the two break, him bashing a guard across the face, and her swiftly slitting the other's throat. People begin screaming and breaking into a run as Loki grabs the curator by the throat, swinging his body onto...oh, some sort of significant ox table.

Y/n leans on the back, toying with the mechanism. Loki holds his hand out, the other tightening around the mans throat, while his eyes look into hers deeply. She slaps the mechanism into his hand and leans in, kissing his neck.

He groans out and slams the curator's head down again, placing the mechanism into its eye and begins working it, all while keeping the heavy eye contact with Y/n, who smirks at the curator's pained squirming.

CAN I JUST SAY HOW POWERFUL I FEEL WRITING THIS-

Leaving the curator behind, the two push open the doors, the gentle night wind blowing Loki's trench coat back and Y/n's skirts behind her. As they descend the front steps, their evening outfits dissipate into their armor, helmet, and crown.

"Kneel before us," Loki orders in hushed town. The crowd looks amongst themselves and Y/n rolls her eyes, creating three more clones of them, blocking the crowd. "I said KNEEL!" Loki yells. A sinister smile spreads over their faces as the crowd sinks to their knees. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled." He pauses and his eyes flicker to Y/n, who watches him with dark, proud eyes. "In the end, you will always kneel."

An elderly man stands up, causing Y/n and Loki to snap their heads toward him, furrowing their brows. "Not to people like you."

"There are no people like us," Y/n laughs.

"There are always people like you," the man spits. She glances to Loki as a silent way of asking permission. He nods and passes the scepter to her. She begins her descent into the crowd, which parts in a hushed fear. Her legs grave out from the slits of her skirts, revealing leather holsters with spare daggers.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example," she declares airly, holding the scepter out as it glows. An energy beam shoots out,  a blur of red, white, and blue, blocks the blast and sends it to Y/n, who flies backwards, taking Loki down.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," the Captain America declares. eff john walker. SORRY- also hate the character not the actor if you dislike wyatt get out :D

"It's a good thing he isn't just a man," Y/n declares, standing back up again.

"The soldier. A man out of time," Loki chimes in.

"I'm not the one who's out of time," Cap says as the Quinjet arrives. A machine gun is lowered and pointed towards the pair.

"Loki and Y/n, drop the weapon and stand down," Natasha Romanoff's voice sounds out. Like lightning, Y/n sends a blast of blue towards the Quinjet, which dodges it. This gives Cap time to throw his shield at her. She flips over it and conjures a dagger, sending it towards them.

Loki runs towards them and begins sparring with Cap as well. Y/n sends the scepter flying over her head and into Loki's arm while she grabs her katanas, leaning back onto one foot and angling them at Cap. She whirls them over her head as she spins, angrily slashing down at him.

Loki manages to fling him to the ground, causing Cap to throw his shield, but Y/n jumps into the air, using her momentum to kick it away. Like she did in the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, Y/n grabs Cap's arms and forces them back, driving her knee into him and bringing him to his knees. 

Loki angles the scepter towards Cap's head. "Kneel," he demands in a low voice.

"Not today!" Cap exclaims, flipping out of Y/n's grasp and sweeping her off her feet. She falls onto her back and Loki grabs his leg, flipping him over.

But what they weren't expecting was AC/DC to start blasting fron the Quinjet. "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?"

Cap, Loki, and Y/n all look up to the sky, where the famed Iron Man flies down, blasting Loki and Y/n back and into the stairs. His feet grace the pavement and every piece of weaponry installed in the suit is angled at the two. "Make your move, Sonny and Cher."

Loki and Y/n exchange glances at put their hands up, their armor disspiating. Loki is wearing his traditional tunic and Y/n is wearing a casual petticoat and a laced green leather corset/layer.

IM SORRY I KNOW IT LOOKS CHEAP

"Good move."

\--/

On the Quinjet, the group of "heroes" bicker amongst themselves. Handcuffed and unable to hold Loki's hand, Y/n settles on leaning her head on his shoulder, to which he turns and presses a kiss on her head.

Tony peers at them. "I'm so sorry- are you guys? Are you guys actually together?" He asks.

Y/n glares at him. "Since we were children. And probably before your great-great-great-grandfather was even a thought," she sneers. Thunder and lightning begin to crackle overhead, shaking the jet.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha mumbles. Loki stares out the window intently and Y/n groans, hitting her head against the seat behind her.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asks.

"We're not overly fond of what follows," he replies curtly. Outside the jet, a blinding form strikes it. The ramp whooshes open to reveal Thor. The godly pair glower at him as he walks over, grabbing their throats and wrenching them up. Y/n tilts her chin up as much as she can in his grasp and glares down her nose at him.

Thor jumps from the jet with the both of them and easily sails down to a mountain ledge, throwing the pair down on it. Loki lands flat on his back and Y/n on top of him, groaning. She flips on her back and sighs. 

Thor shakes Mjolnir at them before dropping it to the side, causing the earth to rumble. "Where is the Tesseract?" He finally asks in a choked voice.

A chuckle sounds from deep in Loki's throat. "I missed you too."

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?!" Thor roars.

"Oh, you should thank us," Y/n says, sitting up. "With the Bifrost gone how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you here? Your precious Earth."

Thor drops to his knees, pained conflict reflecting in his contorted features. "I thought you two died."

"Did you mourn?" Loki asks.

"We all did. Our father-"

"Your father," Loki intersects harshly. Y/n winces, remembering how hurt Loki was when he learned of his true heritage, and how fearful he was she would leave him. "He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?" Thor stands up and walks away, while Loki helps Y/n to his feet.

"We were all raised together, we all played together, we all fought together. Do you two remember none of that?" Thor asks.

"I remember a shadow," Loki sneers, whipping around. "Living in the shade of your greatness, nobody but Mother and Y/n to support me. I remember you tossing us into an abyss. We who were and should be ruling!"

"So you both take the world I love as recompense for your imagined slights. No, the Earth is under my protection, Loki," Thor mutters.

"And you're doing a marvelous job with that," Y/n interjects, laughing. "The humans slaughter each other in droves, while you idly threat. We mean to rule them. And why should we not?"

"You think yourself above them," Thor concludes.

"Well, yes," Y/n says, turning to the flowers lining the cracks of the ledge and summoning her powers as a Light Elf to grow the weeds into majestic sunflowers.

"Then you miss the truth of ruling, sister. The throne would suit you both ill." Loki angrily shoves his brother to the side, striding to the ledge and turning aroud once more.

"We've seen worlds you've never known about! We have grown, Odinson, in our exile! We have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when we wield it-" Loki exclaims.

"Who showed you two this power? Who controls the would-be-rulers?" Thor asks.

"No one!" Y/n exclaims, whipping around. "That's the beauty of it. We are untethered, serving no one but ourselves and each other. We have tracked the Tesseract through time and space, seen its powers. We are rulers!"

"Not here!" Thor yells, his voice cracking. He clutches Y/n's hand, and deep under the walls she's built, her heart pangs for her brother. "You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home."

"I don't have it," Loki sneers. "You need the cube to bring us home, but we've sent it off, we know not where."

Mjolnir flies back into Thor's grasp. "You listen well, brother. I-" Iron Man flies through the thruple and tackles Thor off the ledge, the two sailing into the trees.

"I'm listening," Loki chortles, causing Y/n to snicker. She walks up to him and tucks her handcuffed hands over to the side, hugging him as best she can. His linked arms come up over her head and wrap around her, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry for all the distress I've put you through," he whispers, kissing her forehead.

"This isn't distress. This is love. I made a pact with you when we were just barely children, before we even admitted our love for each other. Do you remember it?" Y/n asks, angling her head up at him.

"Yes. Wherever you go, I go," Loki lilts, a smile playing on his lips at the memory.

"And I you. I never intend to break that promise, Loki, mark my words," Y/n assures.

"You are a goddess," he mutters, kissing her lips sweetly. The two ignore the lightning crackling behind them as Tony and Thor scream and fight with each other, only focus on the feel of the other.

\--/

Y/n rubs her wrists and stumbles into the large glass cage. Loki strides over and takes her hands in his, kissing them while looking deeply into her eyes. She smirks over to Fury, who watches them with a look of disgust.

"There are cameras here. In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass..." Fury presses a button on a power console that opens up a hatch underneath the cell. The couple peer over the side. Wind gusts through and Y/n pales slightly. "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" Fury asks sarcastically, closing the hatch.

He points at the couple. "Ant." He motions to the button. "Boot."

Y/n smirks and spins in a slow circle, taking in everything about both the cage and the room its in. "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for us."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you," Fury confirms, poking at her.

"Oh, I've heard," she responds, staring straight into the camera through her brow, knowing a certain Dr. Banner is watching. "The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?" Fury retorts. "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

Y/n winces and steps closer to the glass. "Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is," she says, her voice dropping. Loki sits back on the cot and spreads his legs slightly, thoroughly pleased by her display of, as she put it, real power.

Fury smiles at her. "Well, you let me know if Real Power Couple wants a magazine or something."

Y/n looks from him to the camera, winking at it, before sidling onto Loki's lap, who nips at her neck. "Marvelous, kitten. Absolutely marvelous."

Later that night, Loki yawns for the first time in a few months. "Darling, I know you're a god and all, but I strongly advise you get some rest," Y/n asks, rubbing his shoulders. "Please. I'll keep watch."

He winces, hating feeling vulnerable, but slowly agrees, settling down onto the cot. Y/n takes the spare blanket and wraps it around his shoulders. "Kitten, I'm a Frost Giant, I don't need that."

"Do you remember how I tucked you in on Asgard whenever you had nightmares?" She asks softly.

He smiles and nods. "Your room was right beside mine, and a door connected them. You were always there when I needed you."

"And I always will be." She kisses his head. "Sleep, my King." His eyes flutter close and soft snores erupt from him within minutes. Y/n paces the cell, trying to formulate a plan. Through her plantary powers, she senses a life force enter. She pauses and turns around, smiling at Natasha. "There's not many people that can sneak up on me."

"But you figured I'd come," she says.

"I could sense you, but I expected you after. After whatever tortures Fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate," she says, almost kindly.

"I wanna know what you've done to Agent Barton," Natasha demands.

"I'd say we've expanded his mind," Y/n responds airly.

"And once you've both won, once you're king and queen of the mountain, what happens to his mind?" She asks.

Y/n half-turns to her, an eyebrow perking up. "Is this love, Agent Romanoff?"

Natasha scoffs. "Love is for children. I owe him a debt."

Y/n sits on the cot where Loki slumbers, running a hand over his face. "I am multiple millenia years old, and am experiencing a love so deep, only a handful of people can say they've felt it. Tell me."

Natasha pulls up a chair as well, seating herself. "Before I worked for S.H.I.E.L.D, I uh...well, I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skillset. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on S.H.I.E.L.D's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, he made a different call," she shrugs.

"And what will you do if I vow to spare him?" Y/n asks.

"Not let you out."

Y/n chuckles, leaning back. "Ah, no. But I like this. Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man, who, as you say, is only someone you owe a debt to?"

"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was," she cocks her head.

"What is it you want? If not love from Barton?" Y/n asks, tilting her head as well.

"It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out," Natasha says simply.

"Can you?" Y/n asks. "Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter? Sao Paulo? The hospital fire?" She lists, relishing in the color in Natasha's cheeks drain out as her eyes widen. "Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's gushing red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything?" She stands up and begins stalking forwards. "This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers." Her fingers twitch behind her back as she overrides the security cameras. "You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!"

Y/n slams her fist against the glass, causing Natasha to stumble backwards. "I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you. Slowly. Intimately. In every way he knows you fear. And when he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull!" She yells, her voice grovely as rocks. "This is my bargain, you mewling quim!" She spits, taking a page out of Loki's swearbook. this scene was so hot istg

Natasha gasps and turns away, distraught. "You're a monster."

Y/n laughs, enjoying the high of darkness inside her. "Yes, I am. But you brought the monster."

Natasha whips around, completely poised again. "So, Banner... that's your play."

"W-What?" Y/n asks, staggered.

Natasha reaches up to her earpiece. "Y/n and Loki mean to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor as well." She turns back to Y/n. "Thank you for your cooperation." She briskly walks out, leaving Y/n dumbfounded.

"Loki's going to kill me," she mutters.

\--/

As the helicarrier pulses with the continous havoc, Loki masks Y/n and him, conjuring two clones as Thor bursts in. "No!" He exclaims, jumping towards the clones, which disappear into nothingness as he launches himself into the cell. 

The real Y/n and Loki spin out from the cell and slam the button down. Loki smirks. "Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Thor lifts Mjolnir and slams it against the glass, cracking it. 

"The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?" Loki asks, walking to the control panel. Before he can, Agent Coulson reveals hismelf, holding a large gun. 

"Move away, please." Loki and Y/n pale, stepping away from the switch.

"You like this?" Coulson asks, advancing on them. We started working on the prototype after you two sent the Destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?"

Y/n shimmers away, apparating behind Coulson. The scepter is in her clutch and her other hand wraps around his throat, pushing the spear all the way through his chest. She pushes herself against him, smiling against his neck. Loki watches her with pride as Thor screams out his denial.

She wretches the scepter out of him, catching him in his arms and easing him against the wall. "There we go, easy does it," she coaxes.

Coulson looks up into her eyes. "You're insane."

"Hm. Yes, I am," she hums, flashing Thor a grin before dropping him out of the helicarrier.

"You're gonna lose," Coulson grunts.

"Are we?" Loki inquires.

"It's in your nature."

"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky...where is our disadvantage?" Loki ponders.

"You lack conviction."

Loki purses his lips. "I don't think I-" an energy blast hits the pair, sending them through the wall. Coulson chuckles to himself, drawing his last bits of amusement.

"So that's what it does."

\--/

Adorning their proper armor, Y/n and Loki lock eyes with Tony on the other side of the Stark Tower, watching his suit dissasemble around him. They make their way inside, watching as Tony casually walks to the bar.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to our humanity," Loki chortles.

"Uh...actually, I'm planning to threaten you two," Tony responds casually.

"You should have left your armor on for that," Y/n lilts.

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would either of you like a drink?" Tony offers.

"Stalling us won't change anything," Loki ignores.

"No, no, no! Threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one," Tony says again.

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have we to fear?" Loki asks.

"The Avengers," Tony says pompously. Y/n blinks at him. "It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing."

"Yes, I've met them," Y/n says smugly.

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you two, Sonny and Cher, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."

"That was the plan," She laughs.

"Not a great plan," Tony winces. "When they come, and they will, they'll come for you."

"We have an army," Y/n says, her voice raising slightly.

"We have a Hulk," Tony shoots back.

Y/n hums. "I thought the beast had wandered off."

"You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it."

Loki stalks up to him, raising the tip of the scepter. "How will your friends have time for me,when they're so busy fighting you?" He taps his chest, a hollow ping sounding out. He glances up at Tony and tries again to no avail. "It should work," he mutters.

"Well, performance issues. You know? Not uncommon. One out of five-" Y/n grabs him by the throat.

"His 'performance issues' are just fine, thank you," she growls before flinging him across the room. Y/n strides over and leans down, pulling him up by the throat again. "You will all fall before us." She defenstrates him, the entire window/wall shattering. Two red pods shoot out from the elevator and Y/n and Loki duck, watching them sail over the edge before Tony floats up.

"And there's one other person you pissed off, Y/n. His name was Phil." Loki raises the scepter, but Tony fires at them, sending them flying the room and skidding on their butts. They watch as a wormhole opens in the sky and their beautiful army (which they acquired through defeating their leader) flies out.

The two stand up and walk out onto the balcony, wind ruffling their capes as they admire their soon-to-be kingdom. Thor comes sailing through and lands beside them. "Loki and Y/n! Turn off the Tesseract or I'll destroy it!" He yells.

"You can't! There is no stopping it. There is only war!" Loki yells back.

"So be it." Y/n draws her swords as the three break into a fight, Loki quickly overpowering as he lashes all of his pent-up anger out. Thor manages to grab Loki's and Y/n's neck and forces them to look at the burning buildings, smoke clogging their lungs. 

"Look at this! Look around you! You think this madness will end with your rule?" Thor demands.

Loki tries looking away while Y/n winces. "It's too late. It's too late to stop it," Y/n gasps.

"No. We can. Together." Loki looks at his brother, a small glimmer of hope sparkling in his eyes before Y/n wretches a dagger into Thor's side. He keels over in pain. She sneers down at him.

"Sentiment."

Thor gets up, sweeps his leg under Y/n, lifts Loki into the air, and slams him down. Bleeding, the two roll off the edge of the tower, caught on a flying chariot. Dozens of Chitauri follow them. Y/n sits back in the chariot, wiping some blood away from her brow while Loki guides the chariot behind Natasha.

He lifts the scepter and sends energy towards her, as she whips around and frowns at them. Loki sits back and smirks, his hand flying up to catch an arrow sailing towards them. He looks over his shoulder at Clint and a small smile plays at the corner of his mouth, before the tip of the arrow explodes, tearing the chariot to pieces. Y/n and Loki fall back onto the Stark helicopter pad.

The two of them crawl back into the living space they were in with Tony. Hulk bursts through the door and kicks them across the room. Loki jumps up, flipping his cape behind him. "ENOUGH! YOU ARE, ALL OF YOU ARE BENEATH ME! I AM A GOD, YOU DULL CREATURE, AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED-" Loki is cut off by Hulk grabbing his legs and bashing him against and the floor like a ragdoll, before tossing him aside carelessly.

He strides out proudly. "Puny god," he mutters. Y/n crawls over to Loki, monitoring the cuts on him.

"Loki! Loki, are you okay?!" She asks. He opens his mouth, but nothing but a little squeak escapes him. The tower begins spinning and she collapses beside him, her eyes fluttering shut.

When Y/n comes to, she begins crawling up the stairs, breathing deeply. She tenses when she feels multiple life forces behind her. She flips herself onto her back with a groan, facing the group of Avengers staring down at her.

She grabs Loki's hand and pulls him up beside her. "If it's all the same to you, we'll have that drink now."

MOTHERFU-

SORRY SORRY IVE JUST NEVER WRITTEN A CHAPTER THIS LONG BEFORE

I DEFINITELY WANT TO DO LONGER CHAPTERS LIKE 1-4ISHK WORDS BUT I WASNT EXPECTING TO DO ALMOST 6K

BATHTIME DOGGO

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.1K 278 16
Driven by an insatiable yearning for personal happiness, Loki succumbed to the depths of his desires and set in motion a plan to reclaim what he beli...
Goddess Від Mariah

Романтика

5.1K 207 18
Hiii!! This is my first story ever so please no hate ♥: Before we begin I just would like to tell you the this is A LOKI ROMANCE STORY. So prepare th...
681 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
11.5K 610 37
❦(LᴏᴋɪxAsɢᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...