𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔

By cheesyburgir

𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌/𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖗𝖊 (NOT EDITED) "Can you stop being so clingy for once?" Saying this he pulls out hi... More

Prologue
The Raza Family.
1🤍
2🤍
3🤍
4🤍
5🤍
6🤍
8🤍
9🤍
10🤍
11🤍
12🤍
13🤍
14🤍
15🤍
16🤍
17🤍
18🤍
19🤍
20🤍
21🤍
22🤍
23🤍

7🤍

6.6K 440 132
By cheesyburgir

The story can wait! But your prayer won't! 

So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

"Aap samjhane ki zehmat karenge ke aapka gaal kyu suja hua tha?"

(Care to explain why your cheek was swollen?)

Kainaat's phone lit up and a message from Sami popped up on her screen, making her shocked.

keeping the phone aside she quickly gets up, a worried look present on her face. She was yet to reply to him back, but for now she was safe, as she didn't open the text.

She was pacing here and there, helpless tears welling up in her eyes. Soon the phone rang breaking her session.

Hesitantly she swipes the green button.

"Hello?" Sami's deep voice echoes in her ear.

"Umm...hello!..." Kainaat slowly replies.

"Kya kar rahi hain aap? Aapne messages ka reply nahi diya toh maine socha call karlu." Sami once again questions her.

(What are you doing? You were not replying to my messages so I thought to call you.)

"Uh...wo..mai wa-washroom me thi." Kainaat hesitantly replies to him.

(Uh...I..I was in the washroom.)

"Accha, aapne bataya nahi sab theek haina aapko chot kaise lagi?" Hearing his concern, tears wells up in her eyes.

(Okay! But you never told me what happened? Are you okay? How did you get hurt?)

She sits on bed, trying to suppress her sobs! No one ever visibly showed her so much concern and she was touched hearing his words and being emotional late at night didn't help her and she committed the gravest mistake she could ever do.

She let the dam break and told him everything, about how her father is an abusive person, how he always cursed her mom for not giving a son and when Ashar came he was ecstatic but when he too turned his back on their father, his father became more aggressive.

How she sacrificed her dreams to make her father proud, how she tried to be a son to her father and at last when all her attempts went futile she started rebelling because there is a limit to everything.

What her father was doing became unbearable to her, seeing how her hard work was never appreciated, she gave in and started protecting her mother.

Kainaat was also financially handling her family, she was the one who gave Ashar his monthly pocket money, she was the one who paid her mothers and brothers bills.
She never knew where her fathers money was going.

'Its okay! You have me now." These simple words from him made Kainaat smile.

The next day Kainaat was in her cabin when a knock resounded.

"Jee?" Kainaat questions without lifting her eyes from the file in front of her.

(Yes?)

"Ahemm!!.." Someone fake coughs and Kainaat instantly looks up to meet dark brown orbs, and it wasn't anything like those green golden eyes.

They weren't vibrant like those green golden ones. They were not as deep as those green golden ones, they didn't hold the spark which those green golden eyes always had. 

Shaking her head to get rid of these irrelevant thoughts, Kainaat immediately stands up seeing the person in front of her.

"Uhh...Assalamualaikum." Kainaat stammers and greets Sami.

(Peace be upon you)

"Walaikumsalam! Maine socha aaj aapse mil lu toh behtar hoga, hum kahi lunch par bahar chal sakte hain?" Sami beams at her.

(peace be unto you, I thought it would be better if I meet you personally. Shall we go outside and have lunch?)

"Ummm...Nahi.. I am sorry! Lekin ghar par pata chal gaya toh.....Hum canteen me baith sakte hain?" Kainaat immediately questions seeing his face drop at her no.

(Ummm...no..I am sorry! If someone comes to know about it...We can have lunch in the canteen?)

"I think I would prefer your cabin more." Sami smiles and takes the seat.

Giving a forced smile Kainaat too takes her seat. The atmosphere was awkward and tense. No one knew how to break it.

"Mai kuch order kar deti hu, Kya khayenge aap?" Kainaat breaks the awkwardness present in the air and questions him.

(I will order something! What do you want to have?)

"Aaap ko jo sahe lage wo kar dijiye." Sami smiles and leans in his chair.

(Whatever you feel like.)

Ordering club sandwiches and two soft drinks, Kainaat turns towards him.

"Sooooo..." Kainaat trails, seeing him sitting idly there.

"Soooo......nice office." Sami awkwardly compliments making Kainaat burst in laughter.

"Okay then, kaise aana hua aapka?" Kainaat questions in between her laugh.

(How come you are here?)

"Oh yeah! Mai aapke liye ye lekar aaya tha. Shayad ye aap ka mood theek kardein." Sami bends over the chair and puts a shopper in front of her.

(Oh yeah! I brought this for you. Maybe this will cheer you up.)

"Ye kya hain?" Kainaat tries to peep in.

(What is this?)

"Khud hi dekh lein." Sami shrugs and tries to stifle his smile seeing her child-like face who is eager to see what's in the shopper.

(See for yourself.)

"Ye mere liye?" Kainaat gave him a beaming smile when she saw what was in the shopper.

(This is for me?)

"Haan ji!" Sami grins from ear to ear seeing her so excitedly rummaging through the variety of chocolates he bought for her.

(Yes!)

"Thank you so much!" Kainaat squeals and sets the bag aside.

"Share nahi karengi aap?" Sami teasingly questions her.

(Won't you share?)

"Aaap issey accha kidney maang lete." Kainaat frowns and hesitantly opens the shopper to bring out the tiniest piece of chocolate and keeps it in front of him, still frown marring her face.

(You could have better asked for my kidney.)

(A/N: This is always me when someone asks for chocolates.)

Sami's laughter booms in the cabin seeing her cute face.

"Koi baat nahi! Mai mazakh kar raha tha. Ye mai aapke liye laaya hun." His eyes twinkle in amusement.

(No problem! I was just joking. I brought these for you.)

Soon their lunch arrived and Kainaat was busy hogging it up simultaneously doing some work on her monitor while Sami kept staring at her with a small smile.

"Mai nikalta hu ab." Sami cleans his hand with a tissue and gets up.

(I will take my leave now.)

Kainaat, who was busy munching on his sandwich, immediately gets up, her cheeks puffed as she was still eating her lunch.

She opens her mouth to speak but stops as her mouth is filled, Sami guffaws seeing her cute puffed face.
Adoration clearly visible in his eyes.

quickly swallowing her food, She takes big gulps of water and sighs

"Lekin..a..aap..kal ki baat.." Kainaat hesitates and looks at him, her tone filled with worry and panic.

(But...about...yes...yesterday's talk.)

"Kya kal waali baat? Mai toh yahan aapke saath time spend karne aaya tha." Sami gives his one of the best charming smiles.

(What about it? I came here to spend sometime.)

"Sachhi...?" Kainaat smiles and looks down, unable to believe what he said just now.

(Really?)

"Mucchi!" Sami laughs at her questions.

(Really!)

"Theek hain phir! Mai chalta hu. InshaAllah phir mulaqaat hogi." Sami smiles and bids her bye.

(Okay then, I will leave now, we will meet again soon.)

Kainaat dreamily smiles and looks at his retreating back.
Winding up with her work, Kainaat reaches home and slumps down on the sofa, drinking water in one go.

Just then all the ladies of the house enter with shopping bags in their hands, Kainaat squeals and rushes towards her mother.

"Ammi kya laayi hain?" Kainaat questions, peeping in the bags.

(Mom what have you brought?)

"Ab toh doctor bhi bangayi ho, lekin bachpana nahi gaya." Heena hits her daughter's arm making her pout.

(Now you are a doctor too, yet did not get rid of your childish ways.)

"Sans toh lene do ladki aur paani ka hi pooch leti!" Gulafshan exasperates and playfully glares at her.

(Let us breathe first girl! At Least ask for water.)

"Aaiye aaiye! Kya lenge aap? Chai, juice, ya coffee?" Kainaat energetically welcomes, making them chuckle.

(Come in please! What would you like to have? Tea, juice or coffee?)

"Tum bhi abhi aayi ho! Baith jao hamare saath. Warina bana degi chai." Saleema smiles adoringly at Kainaat who hurriedly nods, eager to get rid of the most difficult work!

Yes, making tea was the most difficult work for Kainaat.

(You also came just now! Come sit with us, Warina will make the tea.)

"Mai fresh hokar aati hu!" Kainaat rushes towards the stairs, deliberately ignoring Warina's glares when she collides with a hard body making her stumble back.

She lets out an oomph of pain, rubbing her nose.

(I will freshen up.)

"Konsi train choot rahi hain tumhari?" Ibrahim holds her hands and steadies stumbling form.

(Why are you in such a hurry?)

Kainaat looks up to see Ibrahim and beside him, his wife Arina throwing daggers at her.

"Ali.." Kainaat squeals seeing the chubby baby in Arina's arms, purposely ignoring the daggers thrown at her from Arina.

"Ladki! tumne mujhse share kiye baghair kitne chocolates khaye?" Arina screeches, making Ali wince and frown at his mom.

He turns towards his father and holds his shoulder as if telling him to take it away from his over dramatic mom.

(Girl!! How dare you eat chocolates without sharing with me?)

"Tumhe kaise pata chala isne chocolates khaye?" Ibrahim asks Arina, taking Ali from her arms who immediately hides in his fathers chest, from time to time peeking at Kainaat who was making funny faces.

(How do you know that she had chocolates?)

"Duh!..look at her eyes. She is high on sugar." Arina mutters and drags Kainaat upstairs.

Ibrahim shakes his head looking at the two drama queens retreating back, muttering some incoherent words he too went towards his mother to see the stuff they brought.

It was evening when Aaban sauntered in, everyone was seated in the living room with shopping bags, dresses and jewelries scattered everywhere.
The youngsters were seated on the carpeted floor with junk surrounding them.

A small smile appears on Aaban's face seeing the rounaq and happiness on everyone's face. His eyes roam around the hall to set on a little figure who was hunched over the speakers with Arsalan.

Those two were always attached by hip along with Washma.

His eyes roam over his face which had a huge frown, frustration clearly present in her eyes, taking a long breath Kainaat slams her hand on the speaker as if a slap was needed, the speaker instantly starts blaring.

Arsalan quickly lowers the volume and looks towards the elders who were glaring at them.

"Jab tak kisi cheez ko laat na maaro hamare ghar me kam nahi karti." Kainaat loudly tells, as if praising herself for making the speakers work.

(Unless and until we don't kick, it wont work in our house.)

"Haan ji beta bilkul! Iss tarah toh tumhe bhi maar padhni chahiye agar kaam nahi karogi toh." Heena sarcastically tells her and everyone chuckles at their talks.

(Oh yes my dear child, we should also kick you like this if you guys don't work.)

"Mamma yaar! Ek toh aap mere liye kuch laayi nahi aur upar se mujhe mazloom se kaam karwa rahi hain." Kainaat whines and stomps over her phuppo laying her head down in her lap.

(Mom! First of all you didnt get me anything and now you are making the poor me work?)

"Maine hi kahan the mami se ke kuch na laao! Hum sab saath jayenge shopping karne." Washma smiles and tells her.

(I told aunt not to buy anything, We will go and shop together.)

"Assalamualaikum!" Aaban comes in greeting everyone and sits down on the chair.

Everyone replies to his salam while his eyes were on the doe eyed beauty, who was talking to his sister, her head in his mothers lap! This was the sight he wished would last forever.

"Jao beta! Aaban ke liye chai banado." Heena tells her daughter, folding the dupatta.

(Go child! Make some tea for Aaban.)

"Amma yaar..." Kainaat opens her mouth to whine again when Saleema beats her to it.

(Mom...)

"Rehne do Heena! Wo thaki hui aayi hain hospital se! tum kya kaam karwa rahi ho usse? Mai laati hu chai." Saleema tries to get up but Kainaat's big yet empty head wasn't allowing her to move.

(Let it be Aina! She is also tired and you are making her work? I will bring the tea.)

"Rehne dein phuppo! Mai jaa rahi hu. Warna aaj raat taano se pet bharna padhega." Kainaat mutters and ties her hair in a messy bun. She gets up and saunters towards the kitchen.

(Let it be Aunt! Or else I will have to fill my tummy with taunts tonight instead of food.)

"Ye kis cheez ki itni tayari ho rahi hain ammi?" Aaban questions his mother, taking a sip of chilled water which felt soothing to his parched throat.

(What are all these things for mom?)

"Beta Kainaat ko aane do sabko saath batati hu! warna halla macha degi ke kaise uski ghair moujdgi me bata diya." Saleema replies to his son, checking the jewelry they brought.

(Child, let Kainaat come then we will let you know or else that girl will create chaos everywhere that how did we let you guys know in her absence.)

Aaban nods and smiles at the description his mother gave him just now.

Kainaat soon comes back with a tray in her hand and a maid accompanying her with another tray, setting the refreshments and tea on the center table, Kainaat once again turns towards her phuppo to lay down but stops seeing Aaban who took her place.

Narrowing her eyes at him, she huffs and sits down beside Washma. Aaban stifles his laugh seeing her sulky face.

"Haan bhai! Humne ye itni saari shopping isiliye ki hain kyu ki Warina ki ruqsati date fix hogayi-" Aghajaan's sentence was cut short with a loud hooting.

(Okay! We did all this shopping as Warina's reception date has been fixed.)

The youngsters happily hooted for the first wedding in their family, Aghajaan smiles looking at their energetic faces.

"Mai apni baat poori karu? phir jitna chahe shor machana." Aghajaan tells them who eagerly nods their heads like small kids.

(Shall I complete first? Then scream all you want.)

"Warina ki ruqsati ki date fix hogayi hain aur agle hafte se rasmein shuru hogi saari, toh sab apni apni leave ke liye apply kardo." Aghajaan finishes.

(We have fixed Warina's reception date and all the functions will start from next week so all of you apply for your leaves.)

The loud chattering began and happiness was brewing on everyone's faces.

Warina just smiled on the teasing, she was just like her brother! She was an expert in keeping an emotionless face.

"Mamma! Aaplog ne toh apni shopping karli aur hum hamari shopping ke liye aaj hi jaayenge." Kainaat's loud voice booms in the hall, the whole pagal paltan heartily agrees with their aapi.

(Mom! You guys are done with your shopping and for ours, we will go now itself.)

"Ye time kiske saath jaaoge baccho? Kal chale jaana!" Gulafshan softly tells them.

(With whom will you at this time? better go tomorrow.)

"Nahi na Mami! please mujhe aaj hi jaana hain aur abhi konsa raat hogayi hain?"  Washma pleads to them.

(No aunt! We want to go today itself! And it's not that late.)

"Theek hain lekin kiske saath jaoge?" Saleema questions them.

(Okay! But with whom will you girls go?)

"Ibrahim bhai aur Aaban bhai kis kaam ke hain phuppo?" The brat of the house as usual questions them.

(Ibrahim and Aaban!)

"jee haan! mai toh sirf yahi kaam ke liye reh gaya hu na?" Aaban sarcastically questions them and Ibrahim instantly agrees with him.

(Oh yes! We're here for this work only! Right?)

Seeing no reaction and how serious the paltan was Ibrahim groans.

"Theek hain 1 ghante me tayar ho jao! jisne der ki usey yahi chod jaunga." As soon as the words left his mouth the hall went insanely quiet. No child was seen as they all rushed to their respective rooms to get ready.

(Fine! Get ready in an hour or else I'll leave you guys here.)

The hustle bustle of streets, twinkling of the fairy lights, the soothing smell of food was luring the people towards the bazaars, all the girls were strolling hand in hand while the boys were behind them.

Glaring at the shopkeepers who were calling them inside.

They were well aware that these girls will enter each and every shop in the bazaar and in the end will only buy two or three items which made them mad.

Soon their hands were filled with shoppers and the boys paid for each and everything on the demand of Washma.

They were almost done with their shopping when Kainaat's eyes landed on a kundan bangle set.

Squealing like a little kid, Kainaat rushes towards the shop, her big eyes twinkling in happiness.

"Aaban bhaiiiiii....Mujhe wo chudiyan chahiye." Kainaat calls Aaban and points her finger towards the set.

(Aaban bhaaiii.. I want that bangles.)

Aaban was already upset with men ogling at his sisters and when Kainaat called him bhai, it irked him to no end.

"Bhai nahi hu mai tumhara!" Jerking his arm from her grip, he leaves the shop, with a big scowl on his face.

(I'm not your brother.)

Kainaat pouts seeing his retreating back, Ibrahim saunters towards her and slings his arm around her shoulder.

"Maine chudiya kya maangi, ye mujhe disown karne ke koshish kar rahe hain?" Kainaat was now scowling, she was sincerely hurt by his behavior.

(I only asked for some bangles and he is trying to disown me?

Kainaat thought she was denying to buy her the set because she is not his sister. She earns money, that too very well.

Yet she asked him as to not to let him feel lonely, because he was always aloof and doesn't mingle much.

"Disown nahi, tujhe own karne ki koshish kar rahe hain." Ibrahim stifles his smile at his innocent sister.

(He is not disowning you! He is trying to own you.)

"Phuppo se shikayat lagaungi!" She huffs.

(I'll complain to aunt.)

holaaaa!! ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO..... ;)

Hope you guys are doing well!..
Let me know your thoughts below! In the comments.

How was the chapter? What was your favorite part?
What do you guys think Kainaat will do now?
She's hurt🥺

Anyways! Do comment, vote and share my book.

Follow me on Instagram and wattpad too❤✨
Insta id: cheesyburgir
For some amazing aesthetics, sneak peeks and teasers.

Also! My friend  FathimaNikhathA published her first ever book which is filled with humor and love! Make sure you guys check it out.

*Hugs and kisses*

~burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 28.9K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
36.8K 3K 38
cover by- @yoursonly_clichegirl 5 rich brothers who hates there parents but love their sister.., 5 orphan girls who love their life a lot......1 sist...
372K 19.2K 21
Continuing my previous book Married Life. #book2 #16 in Fanfiction Genre on 6th May 2016 #8 in Fanfiction 12/05/2016 (what's hot) SOME PARTS IN THE B...
94.3K 11.7K 87
What will happen when Anirudh was about to marry Manorama but gets to know the bride is Bondita at Mandap! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Bondita D...